Out of Character Chat

Off-topic comment here, but It amuses me how nobody noticed the fish-raft yet XD
Aquaman just used his superpower and shouted for everyone to take a looksie.

fact of the day:
Fish is when you are referring to multiple fishies of the same species
Fishes is when you are referring to multiple fishies of mixed species

TMYK_HEADER.jpg

Waiting for Darya seems right

I'm still confused by Renzos post

But assuming well be in a boss battle soon (or maybe some of us will nope on fighting and float awaaaaay)

*cries again*

Juju Juju Does Jupiter realize that referring to Skylie as a Neanderthal is more of a compliment than an insult, considering "cave societies" are far more civilized than the streets in Philly? XD
Haha of course not. ;3: Jupiter has no idea what the Philly streets are like and knows hardly anything about early human history =P

I'm highly predicting Skylie's gonna flip a bird or two and just go off on her own after she steals her knife back from Renzo. Not like the others exactly want/need her there at the moment XD

If Gummymon doesn't evolve, I'm smacking Quirky :angrypuff:

It'll be soon. There's danger for Rin in every corner.

Interestingly, Gummymon might've digivolved right then and there to fight Gabumon if he had been closer to Darya and became friends with Darya's "brother" or something.

So, in the course of like two minutes, Renzo has had a dagger thrown at him, felt up by a random Japanese kid ( I think ), gave an informative speech and had blue flames shot his way?

So, in the course of like two minutes, Renzo has had a dagger thrown at him, felt up by a random Japanese kid ( I think ), gave an informative speech and had blue flames shot his way?

I'm not sure if it's his way or not since Darya ran to the nearby hill (dunno where it is) to get her brother and try to bring him back to the group. Gabumon stopped her.

Skylie: Oh, NOW you listen to me. IT'S JUST WATER YOU PANSIES. I'VE SLEPT IN SLEET. YOU PANSIES.

Rin just values the clothes on his back because he only has one set. He's in no hurry to wear them out.

Course, if his life were in danger that'd be different story ^_^

Anyone ever stop to think the Digital World gives people PTSD? Like, for real...

Especially the Digimon Frontier Tamers. That show was twisted at times.

Rin just values the clothes on his back because he only has one set. He's in no hurry to wear them out.

Course, if his life were in danger that'd be different story ^_^

Skylie's had the same outfit for years, refusing to even take anything from her friend Piper
So
I think she wins here XD

Anyone ever stop to think the Digital World gives people PTSD? Like, for real...

I dunno, Digimon Tri's been getting really serious O_O
I want to say why but I can't because my heart hurts thinking about it

Skylie's had the same outfit for years, refusing to even take anything from her friend Piper
So
I think she wins here XD

She must have some pretty durable clothes then. Even Jupiter was more cautious with her expensive dry-clean dress.

It should, for regular people. For anime characters, they have strong minds and hearts. It also helps that most the tamers in shows are kids--who tend to be more friendly and are less aware of the consequences.

She must have some pretty durable clothes then. Even Jupiter was more cautious with her expensive dry-clean dress.

It should, for regular people. For anime characters, they have strong minds and hearts. It also helps that most the tamers in shows are kids--who tend to be more friendly and are less aware of the consequences.

Who said they were durable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back