Out of Character Chat

Got a Discord Server set up as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know all but one of the players and they're all pretty good. Should be a fun thread. Just so much setting up to do still xD

Character sheets may get tweaked a bit down the road but it would likely just be making it look cleaner. I know next to nothing about HTML so . . . xD

Anyhoo, sheets and a list of partner digimon are up! Will be working on more soon, but dinner.

Ive narrowed it down to three based on how cute i think they are

I mean I'm kinda partial to Angewomon and Ofanimon so . . . I'd go with Plotmon only for that. xD Granted, Lopmon gets Cherubimon...

I haven't seen the digimon show in so long so I'm on break now at work researching all the digimon XD 

I know a couple of these.

Do you remember the one eyed one? It was like a jellyfish and hella cute.

Kuramon! 

latest

I don't think I'm gonna make a character until there is plot/lore, but I think I'm leaning towards Impmon or Lopmon. 

I don't think I'm gonna make a character until there is plot/lore, but I think I'm leaning towards Impmon or Lopmon. 

First arc is actually already outlined and ready to go. Long story short for at least the opening, the Tamers-to-be are going about their normal lives before being caught in a blinding flash of light. They all wake up close to one another in a densely forested area with a strange device laying next to them. None of them know each other and now have to work together, find out where they are, why they're there, and try to find a way home.

As for lore . . . I'm working on a post talking about evolutions and the various stages/levels but I'm attempting some HTML because the table function's gone and it's a slow process. ^^;;

Users who are viewing this thread