Out of Character Chat

First arc is actually already outlined and ready to go. Long story short for at least the opening, the Tamers-to-be are going about their normal lives before being caught in a blinding flash of light. They all wake up close to one another in a densely forested area with a strange device laying next to them. None of them know each other and now have to work together, find out where they are, why they're there, and try to find a way home.

As for lore . . . I'm working on a post talking about evolutions and the various stages/levels but I'm attempting some HTML because the table function's gone and it's a slow process. ^^;;

Oh cool. I'm liking this. 

I knew even though I tossed 'Attack Helicopter' in as a joke someone would pick it xD

making a trap character prompted me to be like 'yes attack helicopter'

now i just gotta decide whether or not hes actually a trap

dress or no

That's pretty much it for the lore and such. At least for the time being, read through and feel free to toss out any questions you have.

Hey, sorry I took so long to accept the invite, Kage, but here I am! I'm probably taking Renamon if no one else has, by the way–she's my favorite Digimon! And she fits with my side of the idea you had that we discussed–the special Digivolution?

we all enjoy a heated debate or a battle to the death, but keep that all in 

So what youre saying here is that i cant challenge ori to a death match

Damn, there went my plans for the afternoon

Hahahaha

I don't care if you two duke it out in some mock fight. Always a good way to practice getting into character. Now if someone were to go and start arguments or drama Ooc between players? Then they'd get a taste of GM lightning.

If you're looking for something to do . . .

tumblr_o3s9c0fUXH1tfzhx5o1_1280.jpg

USEING HIM NOW!

YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back