Out of Character Chat

I was wondering, will people having a second character eventually be possible? I have an idea for another power that I'd like to try out sometime in the future.

@Sludgemouth Pandora isn't a bunch of evil scientists, the testing they'd be doing would be something like lacing his food with muscle relaxants or the like to observe the effects of any on his body. Since that would have no effect he'd probably be completely unaware of a large portion of the tests performed on him.

I was wondering, will people having a second character eventually be possible? I have an idea for another power that I'd like to try out sometime in the future.

You're always free to run ideas by me, but for now at least it's one character per player. Later on once I'm sure you won't get bored and drop I might allow more. Alpha's been creating superpowers survivors all across the globe and is still making more, so there will always be the opportunity to add more characters to the mix.

@Sludgemouth Pandora isn't a bunch of evil scientists, the testing they'd be doing would be something like lacing his food with muscle relaxants or the like to observe the effects of any on his body. Since that would have no effect he'd probably be completely unaware of a large portion of the tests performed on him.

i guess i was a bit confused by the term poison having been used, and i view the narrative as jordan talking about what had happened long after the fact (and in the third person) so there's a design minimum level of bias in the narration. not to defend myself but to explain, i'll revise at my earliest convenience.

also a question: does Jordan's status as a former drug addict (read: junkie) play any part in his play a part in what pandora does with him?

i guess i was a bit confused by the term poison having been used, and i view the narrative as jordan talking about what had happened long after the fact (and in the third person) so there's a design minimum level of bias in the narration. not to defend myself but to explain, i'll revise at my earliest convenience.

also a question: does Jordan's status as a former drug addict (read: junkie) play any part in his play a part in what pandora does with him?

Not really no. They would be limited in the kinds of test they are able to perform on him due to the risk of permanent damage. They may have tried to yepper him off the drug to reduce his symptoms, but that would have been entirely ineffective due to him not healing.

My holiday season has been pretty good thus far. Finals are out of the way and I have a decently long break.

I can tonight i swear when i get home in like 3 hours-ish. This week has been hectic with my family starting vacation and I'm a terrible last minute christmas shopper >.>..

Actually, @OverconfidentMagi since my gal is kinda isolated, is she going to be going back to isolation after the cafeteria then? Just wanting to make sure before I type this up.

Actually, @OverconfidentMagi since my gal is kinda isolated, is she going to be going back to isolation after the cafeteria then? Just wanting to make sure before I type this up.

It's been decided that her power is well understood enough and she has enough self control to have been moved in with the general wards. There is a limitation that she is not allowed to share a bedroom.

If you want you can have one of the faceless help scientists tell her that, or Ling or Smiles whichever you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not expecting anyone to post on the holiday, but those of you still left to post ( @Numens @Maiza Avaro ) please do so within the next 24-36 hours.

@Galen Ardila The person your character is being asked to use their ability on is not Subject Purgatory, who your character would not recognize anyway. It's the soldier mentioned in the latest post in the Philadelphia Incident IC thread, Hillson. He suffered severe burns across his face and entire body as a result of the ability of one survivor he was attempting to recover: she lit him on fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not expecting anyone to post on the holiday, but those of you still left to post ( @Numens @Maiza Avaro ) please do so within the next 24-36 hours.

@Galen Ardila The person your character is being asked to use their ability on is not Subject Purgatory, who your character would not recognize anyway. It's the soldier mentioned in the latest post in the Philadelphia Incident IC thread, Hillson. He suffered severe burns across his face and entire body as a result of the ability of one survivor he was attempting to recover: she lit him on fire.

I'll change it right away!!

Not the most outgoing RPers we have here I see. Anyone feel like chatting, asking questions, posting anywhere at all to show you aren't just dead?

Sorry, the holidays have me super busy travelling for my family. I did get some PS4 games and cute clothes for Christmas, nothing extraordinary xD Oh and a lava lamp >.>

A knit Alolan Vulpix stuffed animal. Aside from that just a bunch of junk I couldn't care less about and gift cards from people who know me enough not to get me things.

Yeah, I got quite a few Amazon gift cards this Christmas, which has turned into my new favorite way of shopping xD but Alolan Vulpix is awesome, that's a good gift

Users who are viewing this thread