Out of Character Chat

@Sludgemouth

Your character would not be allowed to interact with the other survivors. Just change him to be eating in another room. I can't be having him and Renaissance meeting.

@Maiza Avaro

Is the character card giving you trouble?

An invisible girl, save for her clothing. Her usual attire consists of a green, knee-length A-line dress, a brown, unbuttoned cropped vest, a brown newsboy cap, and brown flats.

Antonia Carriedo

Female (12)

Subject Veil

Invisibility

TYPE

Energy

DANGER

█ █ █ █ █  [1]

PHASE

█ █ █ █ █  [1]

RANGE

█ █ █ █ █  [1]

It's not nudity, it's convenience!

@Galen Ardila Please post soon.

In the mean time the others will continue. Feel free to interact with the NPCs and each other. Once a bit of interaction has begun we will move on.

It's okay Maiza, I had to hide one just now cause I accidentally double posted :P  You're not alone now lol

@Liquorice Purgatory isn't in the main cafeteria. He isn't allowed to interact with the other survivors, so they've got him eating in a separate room.

If no one else is going to start interacting with anyone then I'll just move the IC forward. Just because everyone you know is dead doesn't mean you need to be antisocial. It just means you have no friends because they're all dead.

Very inspiring message you have there, on a side note though who knew that writing like 3 papers while also studying for a math final is incredibly draining.

i mean... i'm kind of required to be antisocial

You aren't going to be allowed to do much for a while. Downside of the kind of character you chose. I'll throw a character your way soon so you have something to do until things really start moving.

Sorry for the delay with my post, something came up yesterday. After everyone gets a post covering them entering/in quarantine things will move ahead to day 1. Day one has games, which should be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Galen Ardila

The scientists witnessed your character's ability when he used it in the cafeteria and they're having him test it right away, on a soldier who was severely burned all over his body during the recovery mission in Philadelphia. The incident itself has been posted in the Philadelphia IC thread. Keep in mind that you ability is not healing, it restores the target to a previous state by reversing the destruction event.

I just was the opportunity to have your character's ability be put to use after planning out the post involving the fire girl and reading that your character already used his ability where Pandora would have recorded it.

I must say, you're a really thorough GM. It's very nice.

Thank you very much.

I've just had too many RP's I care about die, so I tend to babysit my own, especially through the beginning when all of the "window shopper" members tend to abandon.

I'll post soonish! I've been wrapping presents last few days and whatnot. And I agree, I enjoy the thoroughness. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back