Out of Character Chat

Sound like quite that match, must of been something to behold. On at that note, when we're rolling to see if we hit someone would you like us to paste the result into our post?

You don't need to, I'll take your word for it.

@Maiza Avaro @Numens @Galen Ardila @Liquorice

Because of my post being delayed I've given the week before reminding anyone, but there is only so many ways I can ask you to please be active. The dogeball game is meant to be something fun and quick, but without member activity I fear it may be a truly daunting story arc we'll be trapped in for many months to come.

Hyperbole, but you should be able to see what I'm saying. This RP can be as fast, or as slow, as it needs to be, but I suspect some of us might want to live long enough to get through the prologue at the very least.

And as I've said, you don't need to stop your posts just because the game's begun. I've given you everything you need to play the game

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. I've been offline all week cause I have a family member in the hospital. I'll get something up later today when I can get home. Hospital signal sucks as much as their wifi does.

How's everyone doing?

It's been a week, so anyone can move forward with the game, no need to wait on the others. You can still try to hit their characters, or any other.

I'm sorry but I feel I can't keep up with posting weekly. I have been inactive as it is, and it was due to the family member being in the hospital but they were rehospitalized so I'd just like to apologize for not being around and withdraw myself from the roleplay. My RL situation is just a lot of where my time needs to be spent at the moment.. :(

I'm sorry but I feel I can't keep up with posting weekly. I have been inactive as it is, and it was due to the family member being in the hospital but they were rehospitalized so I'd just like to apologize for not being around and withdraw myself from the roleplay. My RL situation is just a lot of where my time needs to be spent at the moment.. :(

Sad to see you go. Hope your family member gets better soon!

Focus on what you need to IRL before anything else. I certainly wish your family member a good recovery, and I hope to be able to RP with you again in the future.

There will be a timeskip as soon as the game is over, so please wrap that up. Hit people, get hit, my next post will end the game if it hasn't been already. It's time for the story to kick off in earnest.

There will be a timeskip as soon as the game is over, so please wrap that up. Hit people, get hit, my next post will end the game if it hasn't been already. It's time for the story to kick off in earnest.

So we're finally getting to the good stuff! We should round up some new members as well to increase productivity.

So we're finally getting to the good stuff! We should round up some new members as well to increase productivity.

I will be looking to add members. Either survivors from other Pandora locations of free survivors from various cities around the country. 

First though I want to make sure the people still here are in fact still here and interested in contributing.

@IctoraPost @Maiza Avaro @Sludgemouth @Galen Ardila @RatKing

As I said previously, I expect a minimum of one post a week. That isn't much, so please do put some effort to reach it.

Dang, that was one heck of a post. Now it's time for the real adventure to begin.

Sorry it took so long. I had it mostly done before the site went down... but then the site went down. "Welp, guess I'm waiting."

The post contained a lot more, but I want to give you all the chance to decide where you were, who you were with, when the sky came crashing down. The only PCs with a semi-fixed location RN is Renaissance and Purgatory, who were being brought to meet one another when Omega appeared.

No need to apologize, the site going down wasn't something you could control. Now then, I best get to writing my post in response to a monolithic sword impaling the facility.

So it looks like the forum moving has once again kind of screwed over preexisting hosted projects. I won't be getting moderation over the project back, so to get the database back up and working I'd need to ask for each and every locked thread to be unlocked, so that I'll be able to edit them. Not pissed off about that, not at all. Not. At. All.

I suppose the only thing to do about it is try and continue with the story and hope to god the staff changes its mind on the matter. There's nothing I hate more than having options taken away after I've just become accustomed to having them available to me.

Sounds really inconvenient for old hosted projects. I can't imagine you're the only one expressing dislike for the the change though, so there could be a chance for some changes to be made.

That was a giant three thousand word post there. New characters, new story, and new groundbreaking plot developments for everyone!

The hosted project stuff will probably be changing quite a lot from now, so there's still hope.

Well I had wanted to wait to see if anyone who hasn't posted yet would do so, but it doesn't seem like it's going to be happening so I will write my next post soon I suppose.

Between people leaving and then the site reboot (grumbles about formatting can be heard) it looks like we're short staffed. I've just now put up another interest check to try and pull in new people, but for now we can finish up with the scene at Pandora at least. Just because your characters survived Omega appearing once, this time he is much closer and not just passing by, so they won't simply survive by doing nothing.

On a side note, that last giant post is the beginning of showing other factions at work in the world besides Pandora. Ethan's little gang, the Snow Birds, should be a good opening for new characters to join the story.

And I do hate the switch back to bbcode from html. It completely destroyed all of the character cards I worked so hard to put together for everyone.

I feel you. All the hours I spent with my own html stuff has been wasted.

Out of curiosity, what did the cards look like?
I was working on making full page write-ups for each character, they basically looked like papers one might find a Pandora scientist filing away after a test, as well as making the little summary ones for all of the future characters I have prepared (there are quite a few).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back