Out of Character Chat

Poster itself is a template. I just add the character image, the name and the bounty. Everything else is done already
one_piece_wanted_poster_by_ei819.png

Azure Sky Azure Sky

Where I left off with my last post - or rather, in my collab with Stormborn - there was an opportunity for Yukihime to interact with Logan one last time. Is there any chance you know whether or not Yukihime might be doing something that would inhibit them (Logan and Stacy) from leaving at all? I'd like to post again, but I don't want to assume Yukihime does nothing.
Doing someting that would inhibit them from leaving?...I don't think so. You can post...I will make a "before" and "after" in my post. In the "before she reaches Alex and Garret" I will write her response to Logan.

Any Mtg players amongst our players?

I started recently and am obsessed with the Ravnica guilds and Eldrazi. If you know the guilds, which are you? (If you don't know, there are ten based on each two color pairing) I'm Simic Combine (blue/green)!

I play a little magic but I haven't gotten a chance to play a lot... I have red goblin deck I like a lot though.

Last edited:
Aaaaah!!! Guys! I don't know why, but this song is making me feel really good! Seriously, it's like it just 'resonates' with me so well! I think this has become one of my theme songs.

Aye, i've been attempting to read up on the various characters already in crew's, as well as considering that the ShatterCrest Pirates have the smallest numbers.. but I am still undecided o3o

Aye, i've been attempting to read up on the various characters already in crew's, as well as considering that the ShatterCrest Pirates have the smallest numbers.. but I am still undecided o3o
While I'd be delighted to have your character in my Captain's crew, please don't let the crew size sway your decision. Choose based on what seems a good fit for development, interpersonal interaction, and pure instinct on which you'd find most fun!

Aye, trying to take everything into consideration :p

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Would there be any problems if I make a few changes to his form at this point?. Nothing to history/personality etc Just aesthetics like nickname, height etc. o3o

Users who are viewing this thread