Out of Character Chat

Done. Just changed his Height, added another nickname and fixed a few typo's.

Actually working on another character now as well >.<

I've tried to take the same advice points for Kane with Abel's form and made the edits. His form should be ready now :)

How would you get in the way? Scarlet kinda charged into her death unless someone jumps in to save her sorry butt... and I don't wanna have to kill off my own captain. That would be sad.
Well, because those three are already collabing on something and I don't really know what to do with Wasabi.

Well, because those three are already collabing on something and I don't really know what to do with Wasabi.
They have been collabing since before Scarlet charged. I think Wasabi has a little room to act.

Throw a boomerang. Hit some marines. Buy Scarlet another minute to realize exactly how bad of a decision she made. It'll be fun! xD

I'll get an Arlen post up...as soon as I dredge up the motivation. Fight scenes always make me procrastinate =/

Don't worry. The collab doesn't really have anything to do with Wasabi, so he can do whatever he wants.

Time to read up :)

Edit: Making a few changes to Abel. Might actually redo his background ;x

Last edited:
I have no idea what crew to join T_T

Whichever crew you think will fit your character best. If you find your character doesn't like the crew they ended up in, or you find they don't fit in with that cast for whatever reason, you can always talk to a gm about it. Crew hopping isn't great for character bonding, but it's possible--I think--so there's no need to feel constrained by a single choice. Sometimes finding the right crew takes time u_u

Users who are viewing this thread