Out of Character Chat

Whichever crew you think will fit your character best. If you find your character doesn't like the crew they ended up in, or you find they don't fit in with that cast for whatever reason, you can always talk to a gm about it. Crew hopping isn't great for character bonding, but it's possible--I think--so there's no need to feel constrained by a single choice. Sometimes finding the right crew takes time u_u
Sometimes crew hopping is what you need for bonding! Just... not with that old crew

...Tempted to have Sayuri join Red Wave... But at the same time there's the wish for the harem crew (Shattercrest)...

I am conflicted.

Harem crew is def not harem crew with new character influx. A couple of male characters are to join. So join Red Wave if that's he temptation.

Sometimes crew hopping is what you need for bonding! Just... not with that old crew

Harem crew is def not harem crew with new character influx. A couple of male characters are to join. So join Red Wave if that's he temptation.
I feel like it wouldn't be a true harem crew anyway if it didn't have someone like Ed on the crew. I mean come on guys, haven't you ever learned from anime? A harem has to have variety :P

Felix Felix I need a way into the RP that makes sense, so can me and you hash out a bit of connection between our two characters? So, that my character also being on the ship with yours makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread