Out of Character Chat

Yup. Gotta protect the crazy captain that's charging in without a weapon u-u
That and the fact that Wasabi was fed up with Marines invading his home, only to find them invading his new home, and threatening his little Sen boat. Yeah, between him and the other crewmembers, those Marines picked the wrong day to report for duty.

That and the fact that Wasabi was fed up with Marines invading his home, only to find them invading his new home, and threatening his little Sen boat. Yeah, between him and the other crewmembers, those Marines picked the wrong day to report for duty.

Marines invaded his home before?

Marines invaded his home before?
Yeah, they kind of invaded his home island because they thought they were becoming a militant threat. All because he had developed a bunch of boomerang tools (mostly for farming), and some happened to be for defensive purposes, so he taught people how to use them. Then the Marines came and started attacking, all because of him. So, yeah. He's now on a mission to become a recognized pirate as soon as possible, thinking that will make them stop attacking his family and friends. The only problem is, he's generally a good person. So becoming a pirate is somewhat of a moral challenge for him.

She forgot. Everyone forgets things every once in a while, right?

Besides, Jasper's secretly below deck. She'll be fine!

I hope...

Probably.

Yeah, they kind of invaded his home island because they thought they were becoming a militant threat. All because he had developed a bunch of boomerang tools (mostly for farming), and some happened to be for defensive purposes, so he taught people how to use them. Then the Marines came and started attacking, all because of him. So, yeah. He's now on a mission to become a recognized pirate as soon as possible, thinking that will make them stop attacking his family and friends. The only problem is, he's generally a good person. So becoming a pirate is somewhat of a moral challenge for him.

Interesting logic...

Well, the more marines he defeats, the more his notoriety will rise so I suppose them being in the Hallows is a good thing for him...in a way^^

I want to give my character a theme song... Because why not. Anyone have a suggest of a song?

Hmm....dunno. Pick a song that you imagine playing in the background if your character were entering a boxing ring I guess. Or something that reflects something about himself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back