• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern our father, who art in heaven

isoldee

ཹ 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘯 heaven
。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 。゚
 ゚・。・゚。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 。゚
。゚゚・。・゚゚。゚・。・゚
゚。 。゚
 ゚・。・゚
𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜

𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠
ཹ be over the age of 18
no p*dophilia or inc*st
do not control my character

𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑦 𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑙
ཹ literate to novella

𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔
ཹ b x (g)
you will play B, the popes son

𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑟𝑒
ཹ historical 1450s romance

𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠
ཹ implied r*pe (i must stress this, your character did not r*pe lysandra, her father is accusing him of such), abuse, derogatory language

𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑠

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 。゚
 ゚・。・゚。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 。゚
。゚゚・。・゚゚。゚・。・゚
゚。 。゚
 ゚・。・゚

𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜

ཹ “no daughter of mine will be betrothed to a Castello, such mutts deserve no mercy by god…he shall be thrown to the knees of his father, plead his forgiveness for forcing your innocence from you. i will have my way with you, dear lysandra, you know what is to become of you; now that you have proven yourself as a whore.”

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑡

ཹ Through extortion, torture, and the occasional bribe, Pope Castello has taken the Papal throne. Despite his oath to celibacy, his bastard children run amok in the town as if they were the children of a king. His son plows through any woman with a pulse, gambles away more gold than some would have in a lifetime, and has his own bloody secrets. All the while, his father tries to pull him up the ladder into a cardinal position. But what happens when his son finds the same fate as he? Falling in love with a noblewoman and breaking his oath to the church? This woman has secrets of her own, and a father trying to marry her off to the richest suitor he can find; and quickly. This whirlwind will leave blood on the floor and lipstick marks on collars.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 。゚
 ゚・。・゚。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 。゚
。゚゚・。・゚゚。゚・。・゚
゚。 。゚
 ゚・。・゚

𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back