• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Our Eternal - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh... oh god...

Miyoshi: Juuuust in case I need to blackmail anybody. *takes out telescope while laying on a roof somewhere*
I won't say that is beyond her, she would blackmail people without a second of doubt if it furthered whatever goal she is currently pursuing. That woman has no moral inhibitions.

I'd like to know Aki Pepsionne Pepsionne and Suzu animegirl20 animegirl20 since they're established characters there before Tsubasa arrived (if that's okay).
That would work for me! Aki is a pretty well established doctor in Kyoto so anyone prone to injuries would be acquainted with him to some degree. Maybe Tsubasa even saw Aki out wandering the streets of Kyoto late at night and saved him from getting jumped by a group he purposely antagonized into violence 😂 (before he officially brought Suzu on as a bodyguard). I was planning on having him join the clan decently close to the start of the rp, so he’d be a bit new to the idea of working in a team.

Miyoshi: "Ah, if it isn't the medician with a heart of gold and a mouth of mud."
That would work for me! Aki is a pretty well established doctor in Kyoto so anyone prone to injuries would be acquainted with him to some degree. Maybe Tsubasa even saw Aki out wandering the streets of Kyoto late at night and saved him from getting jumped by a group he purposely antagonized into violence 😂 (before he officially brought Suzu on as a bodyguard). I was planning on having him join the clan decently close to the start of the rp, so he’d be a bit new to the idea of working in a team.

Maybe Tsubasa even saw Aki out wandering the streets of Kyoto late at night and saved him from getting jumped by a group he purposely antagonized into violence 😂 (before he officially brought Suzu on as a bodyguard).

Brilliant! Tsubasa would treat him to some dango and tea afterwards like a big brother lol

Miyoshi: "Ah, if it isn't the medician with a heart of gold and a mouth of mud."

Tsubasa: Oh surely he's not so bad.

*Aki starts acting up*

*Tsubasa bonks him over the head with a magical tree branch*

Last edited:
Heck yes, totally down for that.

So my plan was that Tsubasa's been there a few months and I think you said before that Miyoshi arrived in Kyoto early. I wonder if they'll already know each other by the start of the RP? I'd like to know Aki Pepsionne Pepsionne and Suzu animegirl20 animegirl20 since they're established characters there before Tsubasa arrived (if that's okay). It's a given he'd know Oda and Nomi Clouds Clouds since he pledged to the clan.

GrigoriLord GrigoriLord Oh btw, I don't know if it's just me but I can't see Saga's image.
That's fine by me. :)

Brilliant! Tsubasa would treat him to some dango and tea afterwards like a big brother lol
I can picture Aki fuming every time Tsubasa gives him a head pat or treats him like he’s much younger. He’d insist he’s the same age if not older, it’s definitely one of his major pain points. Anytime Aki’s being a menace Tsubasa can just lean down to Aki’s height like he's trying to hear better and that will shut him right up 😂😂

I can picture Aki fuming every time Tsubasa gives him a head pat or treats him like he’s much younger. He’d insist he’s the same age if not older, it’s definitely one of his major pain points. Anytime Aki’s being a menace Tsubasa can just lean down to Aki’s height like he's trying to hear better and that will shut him right up 😂😂

Oh speaking of which wouldn’t Aki be 23 instead of 24 if the RP starts in January?

Oh speaking of which wouldn’t Aki be 23 instead of 24 if the RP starts in January?
👀 I was hoping no one would’ve noticed that. 😂😂I just went off of math from the years instead of the start date of the rp so in the beginning he’ll still be 23, his bday is in march

Heck yes, totally down for that.

So my plan was that Tsubasa's been there a few months and I think you said before that Miyoshi arrived in Kyoto early. I wonder if they'll already know each other by the start of the RP? I'd like to know Aki Pepsionne Pepsionne and Suzu animegirl20 animegirl20 since they're established characters there before Tsubasa arrived (if that's okay). It's a given he'd know Oda and Nomi Clouds Clouds since he pledged to the clan.

GrigoriLord GrigoriLord Oh btw, I don't know if it's just me but I can't see Saga's image.
That works for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back