• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

OU played in USR (Looking for one or two players)

RoseBernosa

Bust :(
Hi! I spent a few years building a whole universe based around Hell if hell was a country composed of provinces known as Circles, each one of them having very different settings and different rules. There's a political system in place, an economical system, races, castes and quite more. I WILL explain the USR system before playing and help creating character sheets, which in USR are extremely simple. You won't need a specific form sheet, just a normal blank paper sheet and a pencil. I'll have to explain a few things but once everything is set up we can begin the journey through this world that took five years to come to this point. There IS some violence but no gore and there IS certain racism towards different types of demons.

What I'm really looking for in a RP partner would be someone I can push the characters to their fullest on personality with, where I can continue to force this universe to grow and become even more solid. I want this experience to be fun for the two or three of us and for my creation to continue becoming more and more alive.

I have no idea what OU or USR are, but I am fascinated.

OU is Original Universe and USR is a RP system named Unbelievably Simple Roleplaying. It sounds really dumbed down and it kinda is but it's made so you have more roleplay and less dice play
Oh :o

So, how does this work? I'm not used to doing dice RolePlays run by other people.
There's three dice used. D10 D8 D6. You use them on specific stats, where you choose which associates with which. D6 will be your weakest, D10 strongest. There's Force, Wisdom and Ego. Think of Ego as charisma.

There's three dice used. D10 D8 D6. You use them on specific stats, where you choose which associates with which. D6 will be your weakest, D10 strongest. There's Force, Wisdom and Ego. Think of Ego as charisma.
I kind of meant that as a general 'what do we do from here' question, but that's good to know too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back