• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graded [Osun City] Fowl Enigma

Actually coming to interact with the energetic mermaid, allowed Hathaway to gain a better understanding of her charisma. Surely, she was a skilled musician as far as he could tell. Yet there was more to it, it was that energy and spunk about her that brought others in. While shaking her hand, Hathaway smiled before continuing on , "Miss Noelle Nichi. I'm happy to have you agree. As a priest wandering the halls of a church, I usually don't have anything going on. So we can plan around your schedule for whenever you wish to entertain us. Oh and I'd also like to hear about where you come-"

Before he could finish, Hathaway was interrupted by another hurried visitor arriving within the guild hall. Similar to the flashy gambler, he brought with him much fanfare. However, what the courier brought with him was certainly worthy enough to steal away the voices and attention of all those around.

That included the priest himself. The issue laid forth before them all was enough to catch his interest in more ways than one. There were several factors at play, whether it be curiosity or duty. Most important of all though was the fact there were those in need.

"Sorry for the sudden change of plans Miss Nichi. I can't promise your engagement at our church, as it's very likely I'll be Griffon dinner soon. Haha!,"
he lightly laughed before stepping away from Noelle. Hathaway stepped before the woman who took possession of the Fowl Enigma and presented himself.

"I know a priest may not be on the top of your priority list, however I wish to lend aid wherever I can. I'm Hathaway Peacecraft and I'd like to be a part of your Guild to join in this venture. I bring with me the blessings to heal, as well as my charming disposition."

Uasal Uasal Tellussoil Tellussoil

Boscos.jpg

With the courier’s arrival, the atmosphere of the guildhall rapidly shifted, the cheers and laughter following Lucian’s collapse replaced with a heavy silence from the majority of the room. On one hand, this came as a relief to Bosco; it was ill-considered of him to step into the center of attention so brazenly, and the dull ache in his head would serve to reinforce that truth for the immediate future. On the other hand, though, the affair the courier brought into the guildhall might be an entirely different kind of headache…

Bosco takes a deep breath to collect himself, then turns to the interloper on his lap with an impatient frown. “Alright, um… Get off of me now.” As he was saying this, Bosco was already hooking his hand underneath Lucian’s shoulder, using the grip to lift the man up on one side and slide out from under his weight, then gently place him back down in his unceremonious face-down position on the bench, if necessary.

By this point, Amanda had already asked for volunteers to make themselves known, but few in the guildhall were stepping forward. Are these people only good for muscle? Bosco dismisses this unkind thought and makes his way to the desk, his face still noticeably flushed from his prior endeavors. “Looks like a puzzle box. Can I see it?”

Bosco takes the artifact as it’s offered to him and tries first to… feel it out [Appraisal E (Engineering F)]. “Don’t expect much.” He lifts his hand grasping the cylinder up and down, twists it in his grip, and does so again, repeating the motions several times in an attempt to discern any imbalances in the weight distribution of the relic. When he feels as though he’s learned what he can, he runs his hands across its surface, searching for any parts that can be moved. Any raised edges in the engravings of the puzzle, he pushes down on, he rotates each of the dials, twists, pushes, and pulls the outer rings, and even touches the eyes to see if they’re locked in place. With his preliminary inspection done, he hands the Enigma back to Amanda.

Kasumi let out a small giggle as she watched the scene unfold before her. There was a hint of disappointment in her eyes as she looked back toward Lucian. She was about to speak when the messenger arrived with the task at hand, and the girl Kasumi remembered from the party grabbed it and took it to the desk. Well, this is just great, well I suppose there is no time like the present. Kasumi thought to herself as she brushed some loose strands of silver hair behind her ear. After all this seemed like she would be better suited for solving the puzzle than watching the competitors. Her blue eyes shifted among the crowd as it didn't seem like many were offering themselves to try and figure out the mystery.

"Well, I think business calls boys; you two should come to speak to me later on; I have a proposal for the both of you which could make you both a lot of money," Kasumi smirked as she stood up and flattened any wrinkles in her dress and then walked toward the guild desk. She knew full well what was about to happen, and she was going to deny all of it to the best of her ability. But there was still much to do, and the Lord Constable hid the information she needed. Having a group was far better than trying to go at it alone. As she got closer to the desk she got a better view of the object in question, even she had to admit that it looked old... ancient. Though the pay for completing this would be well worth it in her mind.

Glancing around she was curious to see who else would stand up and try their hand at solving the puzzle. When she reached the desk the girl seemed to be talking to Griswold about getting a cart. To which she raised an eyebrow before letting the topic drop for the moment.
"You requested people with specific skills, I fit what you need for the most part," Kasumi stated as she leaned on the counter glancing over at the object in question using [Apprisal C, Investigation E] her experience to see what she could pick up on from the object from the current distance.

mentions: Novama Novama Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead gmimperfecti gmimperfecti Tellussoil Tellussoil Uasal Uasal Qu-Ce Qu-Ce Kenju Law Kenju Law
[Kunoichi] - character portrays themselves and is perceived as a ninja girl. They are considered exotically hott, but they will find it difficult to gain the trust and confidence of anyone. Characters are prone to leave their valuables behind when they know they will be interacting with character.

Mentions: Uasal Uasal Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead gmimperfecti gmimperfecti Tellussoil Tellussoil Qu-Ce Qu-Ce Kenju Law Kenju Law saxon saxon
OOC: Tellussoil skip 2. fantasy skip 3. gmimperfecti skip 1. quce skip 1. Kenju skip 1. Now, what's next ^_^
Time: noon
Weather: pleasantly warm with a slight breeze
Cooldown:
TLDR: the party begins deciphering the secrets of the relic. But what should come next?
Post Listening:

Osun Adventurer's Guild Hall

1687925535077-png.1097809

The guild hall was a crucible of intensity. A ripple of restlessness coursed through the crowd as Amanda, the new figure of authority, took the lead. Griswold had left early to attend to other guild business during the calm. The fellow secretary would take care of the investigator request for Amanda. This left Amanda to handle the responsibility the courier had flung onto her desk that was a far cry from ordinary guild tasks.

Amanda ran her fingers over the cylindrical relic. She pressed a skilled eye to the artifact, the gears of her mind churning. Her training in tinkering and engineering unearthed secrets from the Fowl Enigma that lay hidden to the casual observer. As an [Expert Tinkerer] and [Engineering Expert], she noticed the minute inconsistencies on the surface. Each dial, ring, and symbol on the cylindrical object seemed purposeful, but it was the pattern of tiny, almost imperceptible abrasions on the sides of the dials that caught her attention. It was a byproduct of metal scraping against metal, suggesting that the dials moved in a specific order.

Meanwhile, Bosco's flushed face was a stark contrast to his otherwise calm demeanor. He took the relic from Amanda, his hands methodically exploring its surfaces, turning it over, testing its weight. His appraisal expertise, combined with an engineering background, lent him a unique perspective. The cylinder's balance was off, he noticed, and an intricate network of thin lines in the engravings hinted towards a locking mechanism. It suggested that a specific sequence, when followed, would cause an internal shift, possibly unlocking the enigma.

Finally, Kasumi's sharp gaze dissected the relic from afar, her appraisal and investigation skills hard at work. Something about the relic's design seemed to call to her intuition. The arrangement of the engravings and symbols, and the peculiar sheen on the eye stones—darker than the rest—implied they were not mere decoration but perhaps keys to the puzzle.

The puzzle of the Fowl Enigma began to take shape, the pieces of information provided by Amanda, Bosco, and Kasumi like threads woven together. While the specifics were yet to be discovered, it was becoming clear that the relic was a complex locking mechanism that required careful attention to details, a specific sequence of dial rotations, and the proper handling of the eye stones. All under the ever-ticking clock of an imminent griffon threat. The tension in the guild hall was palpable. A cloud of anticipation settled over the crowd as they watched the trio work, their hopes and fears hanging on the edge of this unfolding mystery. It was yet unknown what consequences there were for failed attempts at solving the enigma relic.

1689660250698-png.1102964

Kasumi continued to lean on the counter as she pondered what all the things could mean. There was a meaning to it all though each part could have a special meaning. She rested her elbow on the counter as she looked at the gems and the dials, trying to make sense of them all. As the item was paced around, she pouted as it never seemed to stay in the same hands for more than a few seconds before finally returning to the guild representative.

She started to make circles in the air with her hands as she squinted her eyes, looking at the dials and then the gemstones again. Maybe if we turn the dials to the darker stones on each dial that will do the trick maybe? She thought to herself as she momentarily milled over the thoughts in her mind. There was still so much she didn't know about the situation. Though with the amount of people that were here they should be able to put their heads together to solve this riddle.

"Maybe turn the dials to the darkest gem stones on each dial; there are darker stones on each dial than the rest. That might be important in this matter," Kasumi stated as she dropped her hand to the counter and started drumming her fingers. Though she didn't really know what exactly she should be looker for at least not in this stage.

mentions: Novama Novama Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead gmimperfecti gmimperfecti Tellussoil Tellussoil Uasal Uasal Qu-Ce Qu-Ce Kenju Law Kenju Law
[Kunoichi] - character portrays themselves and is perceived as a ninja girl. They are considered exotically hott, but they will find it difficult to gain the trust and confidence of anyone. Characters are prone to leave their valuables behind when they know they will be interacting with character.

z0imQTw.jpg
Noelle Nichi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With: Qu-Ce Qu-Ce Uasal Uasal saxon saxon Kenju Law Kenju Law gmimperfecti gmimperfecti Novama Novama Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noelle had a nice conversation with Hathaway. They were about to arrange the details of the assignment at Hathaway's Church when the doors were flung open again. through them, a messenger came. Bearing an ill message. A griffon is attacking a nearby village. Yet instead of an extermination party, there was a request for the beast to be dealt with without harm.
The courier handed over a metallic tube to the lady behind the desk. Apparently, that thing held some sort of clue as to how to take care of the griffon in the desired way.

Noelle hoped someone would solve the Tube puzzle thing and that they could help the people and also help the griffon. You must be very brave or foolish if you want to fight such a creature. They were big and strong and they had razor-sharp claws. best to avoid confronting such a being on your own. Nonetheless, those who chose to confront such a being deserve respect.

Noelle was initially not planning to get herself involved with the griffon business. She didn’t have any of the skills the desk clerk was asking for nor did she see how she could be of any value for it. But then the unexpected happened. She heard Hathaway comment that he couldn’t promise her a gig at his church and that he was about to become a griffon diner as he headed over to the Desklady to offer his assistance.
This can’t be happening! She was so close to having a gig in the capital. But now it was slipping away. If Hathaway dies she will not be able to play in the capital for the foreseeable future. And even if he survived, who knows when he would be back and if he gets back that the offer would still stand! Not that it was vital for her goals to play in the capital and even if it was she would get her chance again sooner or later. But that's not something the little mermaid is releasing at this point. This was her chance. She must not let it go to waste even if this was dangerous and scary.

Noelle took a deep breath to try and calm her nerves. "Calm down Noelle. It’s going to be okay. You can do this" She slowly walked over to the group at the quest desk. She stood next to Hathaway as she looked at the woman handling the request. "g-greetings" She said as she bowed before Amanda. "uhhh… I-I’m Sorry. I don’t have any of the skills you just requested… but… But I want to help if possible. I-I’m not really a fighter. Nor do I have any magic to help… but I can play music. That m-might be useful." Noelle clenched her fist. To say she was not scared would be a lie. But she knows she has to do it, she knows she wants to do this.

Around him, the crowd began to disperse, their interest waning now that the spectacle had reached its peak. Their murmurs and laughs echoing through the room, fading into the background as the comforting darkness crept into the edges of his vision. He could hear Bosco's footsteps retreating from the table, the clink of coins as they were swept up into a pouch, the promise of a favor hovering in the air.

Lucian clung to consciousness, fighting the waves of exhaustion and intoxication threatening to pull him under. He let out a low chuckle. He'd lost, yes. But the night was still young, and Lucian Fortuna had yet to play his final hand. He heard something about a gryphon?

He slowly pushed himself up from the bench where Bosco had left him. Blinking his fingers moved casually, plucking a cup of water out of nowhere, which no one was really paying attention to. He drank the water while his eyes floated around the room. Finally he caught sight of Kasumi leaning over some sort of cylinder. Bosco was there too, poking and prodding at it.

Drinking his third cup of water, Lucian shambled over towards the ring of onlookers around the trio. He nodded at Tellussoil Tellussoil (Noelle), who was like a tall glass of water to a thirsty man...err he shook his head and said, "Hello yourself. All great heroes need their own theme music. You're hired!"

Lucian, having watched the trio from the periphery of the crowd, saw this as his opportunity to join the action once again. His head had cleared considerably with the water he had drunk, and the pulsating sensation of alcohol had dulled to a manageable throb.

He strode forward with renewed purpose, his ever observant gaze studying the cylindrical artifact from a distance. His [Probability Analysis] ability sprang to life once more, sketching out countless paths of outcomes, processing the variables, and highlighting the ones that had a higher chance of success.

"Kasumi might be onto something," Lucian commented, reaching the table and glancing at Amanda, Bosco, and then back at Kasumi ( saxon saxon ). "These darker stones could be our key to unlock this enigma. It might be a combination, a sequence that we need to follow, like a lock."

He reached forward, his fingers hovering over the intricate artifact. His fingertips grazed over Kasumi's fingers as he moved to touch the colder, darker gemstones, each one emitting a subtle vibration. His heart pounded in his chest, the anticipation electrifying the air around them.

As an expert gambler and strategist, Lucian understood odds and stakes. The grim reality of their situation was not lost on him. A failed attempt might set off some ancient trap, or worse, speed up the imminent griffon threat. But without risk, there was no reward. He had always lived by this mantra, and he wasn't going to back down now.

"Let's try it," Lucian declared, his hand finally coming to rest on one of the darker gemstones. He twisted it gently, and the crowd held its collective breath, their eyes locked onto the enigma in anticipation. The silence in the guild hall was deafening, the tension thick enough to cut through with a knife. Every creak, every clink of metal, every whisper of breath seemed magnified as they awaited the results of Lucian's gamble.

His [Lucky F] skill was at full throttle now, and although it was unpredictable at the best of times, Lucian hoped that it would not let him down when he needed it the most.

Noelle willing, Lucian will use her musicality as a team-up to further bolster his Probability Analysis.

Probability Analysis: Grade F - 0 Post Cooldown. Appraisal F, Luck E, Gaming F. Luck can intuitively understand the odds of an outcome by reading a situation.

Lucian formally invokes his Lucky F skill as part of Probability Analysis, spending his first luck point.

Character can choose to have a good outcome as the result of a post they made. Mechanically, it will also add 1 or more points to character's effectiveness score in performing an action that uses Lucky as part of the action. Ultimate amount of good outcomes and mechanical benefits is left to narrator discretion. At a minimum, their action should avoid worst outcome. Easiest way to handle this may involve adding in mechanical +1 for any narrative situations that may be possible to go in the character's favor.

Lucky bonus only applies when character is 'behind' in effectiveness.

Last edited:
~Amanda Steelhaven~

1690346862569.png
Human, Business Expert, Warfare Expert, Agriculture Expert, Architecture Expert, Engineering Expert, Law Expert, Investigation Expert, Mining Expert, Expert Tinkerer, Expert Artificer, Advisor of Caelia, Ambitious, Strategist, Girl on Fire, Flatterer

Amanda watched silently as the group began their own attempts to solve the puzzle set before them. Her eyes followed the dials as each was turned in accordance with Kasumi's instructions, a familiar face Amanda couldn't quite place. Nor had she time to. Regardless an attempt to solve the puzzle was now underway and any attempt to do so would yield more information than not at this stage of the process, so long as the group was gentle with the device and respectful she saw no need to intervene. Not yet anyway.

Focusing on the device as opposed to Lucian himself, Amanda did her best to follow each and every action and subsequent reaction as best she could with her naked eye. Her talent in tinkering and engineering had yielded her some insight into how the device was likely to operate internally but with that information alone she hadn't all that much to go off of. Trial and error. Those dials were definitely designed to be moved in a specific order and most likely to a specific symbol. Kasumi seemed to believe that the symbols were in some way related to the gemstones inlaid within the device. A theory that was worth testing.

Pausing briefly to address the mermaid that had approached the desk Amanda offered the girl a soft smile. "You are welcome to share any thoughts you may have. Perhaps you may be able to listen for anything that sounds off when the dials are turned given that as a musician you are more likely to pick up on such."

Returning her focus to observing the dials, Amanda would do her best to watch the dials as Lucian turned them, aiming to spot any minute movements that might suggest the correct order in which the dials should be moved. If not at the very least which Dial seemed to be the starting piece. [Investigation Expert] [Engineering Expert] [Expert Tinkerer].

Tellussoil Tellussoil saxon saxon Qu-Ce Qu-Ce gmimperfecti gmimperfecti Novama Novama

Boscos.jpg

Bosco frowns, visibly annoyed with the lack of information he was able to glean from his analysis of the puzzle. While the preliminary examination conducted by him and his peers was useful in determining what the parts are, they offered little insight as to how they are used. Knowing the structure of a lock is useless without having the tools to bypass it or, of course, the key, and this group seemed to possess neither. “The workings of this relic seem to be at least mostly mechanical. If I was to speculate, I’d say there’s an internal latch, or similar holding mechanism, held in place by pins that can be moved by operating the dials. With the right combination, a part should move in a way it can’t presently. There could even be multiple combinations corresponding to different parts.”

Bosco continues to silently look at the relic for a few moments before turning towards Noelle. Quite frankly, his expectations as to what she would be able to contribute to this endeavor were low. But it's not as though this group would benefit in any way from turning away someone who wants to help. And with an object so heavily laden with these unknown symbols and patterns... "If you can read music, I'd recommend taking a look at the puzzle yourself. There may be patterns the rest of us missed." He goes quiet for a moment, seeming to deliberate something to himself. "There have been stories of people and instruments able to control the hearts and minds of man and beasts. If that's the nature of what's inside this relic, your skills could be instrumental." With this, he turns away, quietly retreating to his own thoughts.

The pounding in Bosco’s head was only being exacerbated by this mental exercise. The more he thinks, the more foul his expression becomes, and the more he stubbornly digs in his heels. There’s no point in butting in if you have no intent to follow through. “The best way to proceed would be to gain insight regarding these symbols, and more generally this artifact as a whole.” Bosco turns to the courier who delivered the artifact, not thinking to soften the expression he had directed towards himself and the puzzle. “Is there any additional information you were given when asked to deliver this here?”

Focused on the skein of probabilities, conditional forms with covariant coefficients and contingencies, he only caught the last of what Bosco said,’…Skills could be instrumental."

Lucian barked out a laugh, “Bosco I didn’t realize your greatest skill lies with making puns.” He grinned up before resuming the game with the dark gems and beautiful women.

Mentions: Uasal Uasal Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead gmimperfecti gmimperfecti Tellussoil Tellussoil Qu-Ce Qu-Ce Kenju Law Kenju Law saxon saxon
OOC: Tellussoil skip 2. fantasy skip 3. gmimperfecti skip 1. quce skip 1. Kenju skip 2. Good job. You guys solved it. Now to save the village with it.
Time: middle afternoon
Cooldown:
TLDR: Between the musically gifted and the additional tip from the courier, the party solves the puzzle. Now how to save the village.
Post Listening:

The tense quiet of the guild hall had slowly rose to a buzz as the team overlooking the artifact grew. Murmurs of anticipation and speculative whispers echoed off the stone walls as the patrons watched the unfolding spectacle with bated breath. Every eye in the hall was fixed upon the group, waiting, watching for a sign of success or failure.

A collective sigh echoed through the room as each attempt to spin the dials on the artifact ended in futility. The dials would turn, but nothing seemed to come of it. Noelle's musical ears reported hearing nothing from the mechanisms inside as the dials were turned. The puzzle was proving more challenging than any had anticipated, and it was clearly taking its toll on the group's patience. There was a restlessness in the air, a palpable sense of frustration. Failure here would mean loss of life was all but assured. It was then, the courier who had delivered the puzzling cylinder, stepped forward at Bosco's urging. He looked as if he wanted to help but it was not without some encouragement from Bosco that he dared step forward.

He was an average man of average looks, but the tension that now surrounded him was anything but average. The silence was almost immediate, the audience aware of the crucial information that he might possess.

The man wrung his hands nervously, glancing around the hall as if he expected someone to jump at him. The spotlight was never his place. He hesitated, swallowing hard, before the words came out in a rush, "They said... said to look to the eyes... the emerald eyes of the gryphon figure... that's all, that's all I know...some folk tale that came with the relic..."

His words hung in the air like a suspended chime, the whisper of a clue. The onlookers exchanged glances, the atmosphere in the guild hall growing even more tense. The figure. The gryphon figure. The key lay there, in the emerald eyes, a detail so overlooked, yet so essential. But how would that help with the dials?

As the group mulled over this revelation, an air of renewed hope washed over them. They turned back to the relic, the previously overlooked emerald eyes of the gryphon now the center of their attention. Then came the sound, a soft but clear click as the eyes were pressed in just the right way. It was almost unperceivable save for paying attention to it specifically. The tension in the room escalated, the atmosphere electric with anticipation.

One by one, the dials began to move freely under the careful fingers of the group. Due to the weathering noticed earlier, the group would have a loose guess as to which dials to spin first. The sequence had to be correct, a wrong move could set them back to the beginning or worse. With every successful turn, the relic produced an odd note that hung in the air and combined with the ones before. The room grew more silent in contrast to the relic until it was all there was plus a hundred pairs of eyes watching, waiting for the outcome.

And then it happened. The final dial turned, the last piece of the puzzle in place. An ethereal sound filled the room, a majestic call that echoed from the walls of the guild hall, a call that belonged to a creature of dreams and nightmares - the gryphon.

As the final notes of the majestic gryphon's call reverberated through the hall, the curious crowd held their breath in anticipation. The intricate cylinder, now as silent as the patrons, started to glow from within as something shifted inside, a light as emerald as the eyes of the engraved gryphon, growing brighter and brighter with every passing second. Then, with an ethereal shimmer, the light burst out, illuminating the hall in its iridescent glow.

The crowd gasped before a hush fell over the hall again. From the cylinder, a translucent figure began to form. It was massive, with broad wings, a lion's muscular body, and the fierce, regal head of a bird of prey. A gryphon, radiant and resplendent, hovered over the crowd, its presence commanding respect and awe. It was an apparition of sorts, neither entirely solid nor completely ethereal.

The collective gasp from the crowd was drowned by the ethereal gryphon's call, a sound as majestic and haunting as the figure itself. The echoes of its cry were a reminder of a heritage as protector and guardian lost to time.

As the apparition faded, a small object, a shimmering feather, fell gently from where the gryphon had hovered. It was as translucent as the spirit, yet solid to the touch, an emerald green feather aglow with an inner light. The room erupted in a cacophony of cheering and clapping. The group had done it. They had solved the puzzle. Now to save the village before it was too late.

1690427511185.png

As the cheering roared through the guild hall, Lucian picked up the fallen feather, its emerald glow casting a gentle light onto his face. His hand trembled ever so slightly as he held the mystical artifact, the cheers around him fading into a distant murmur. He could almost feel the ancient energy humming in the feather, as if the spirit of the gryphon itself was embedded within it.

Overwhelmed by the success and the looming responsibility, he turned to his companions - Kasumi, Amanda, Bosco, Noelle, and the courier. Each of them had played a vital role in solving the enigma, and it was with them that the next steps of the journey rested. He met their eyes, an unsaid understanding passing between them.

"We did it," he said, his voice barely audible over the crowd's roaring celebration. "But this is just the beginning. We have to move quickly."

As he looked at the mystical feather in his hand, the gravity of their situation struck him. The village's fate rested in their hands. They had managed to unlock the Fowl Enigma and summoned the spirit of the gryphon, but the impending threat was still looming over them. The feather was clearly the key, but how it could be used to prevent the incoming disaster was yet to be discovered.

"Although we have yet to understand how the feather could help us, I'm sure it'll all work out. Probably just have to throw it at the griffon or something." He handed the feather over to whomever else wanted to examine it. It was a game piece with unknown moves but that had never stopped him in the past.

"BILL!" Lucian shouted, "Ready the wagon." Lucian waited as the engineers and magicians deliberated and for Bill to ready the wagon. He gave the waitress some gold to settle everyones tab with a generous tip added as he wished the rest of the guild members well.

---------------
Outside...
---------------

Outside, the guild's horse and buggy stood ready, harnessed to a well-kept draft horse. The wagon's driver was none other than Bill, a cheerful, older man who, despite his age, retained a youthful twinkle in his eyes. He resembled the actor Bill Murray in more than just name. His disposition was jovial and easy-going, often delivering his words with a slow, charming drawl and a wink. His humor was dry and sharp, hidden beneath a veneer of slowness that often took others by surprise.

Despite his laid-back demeanor, Bill was a passable buggy driver. He knew his craft well and took decent care of the horse and buggy, which were always in good condition. His relationship with the horse, a chocolate-colored draft named Juniper, was one of mutual respect and understanding, having developed over many years of journeys together.

Upon hearing Lucian's shout, Bill turned around with a slow, creaky motion, his face breaking into a wide grin. His eyes held a glint of excitement as he patted the horse Juniper before brushing away the travel dust from his dark green uniform with white piping.

"Well, well, Juniper!" Bill chuckled, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Sounds like we're off to another exciting adventure, eh?"

He moved to the front of the buggy, patting Juniper's neck affectionately as he waited for his master. Bill was convinced Juniper was his resurrected niece who had also liked carrots and had had chocolate-colored hair. Then, he plopped onto the driver's seat with all the grace still afforded him by his age, picking up the reins and giving them a gentle shake.

"All right then," he said, turning his gaze to the door, waiting for Lucian and the group.

Kasumi kept her head looking toward the puzle as Lucian spoke, "Of course, I'm on to something; my instincts are telling me so." Kasumi replied nonchalantly as a smirk appeared on her face. When she heard the voice the younger girl from earlier, she looked over as the girl with the webbed ears. Though a good set of hearing was always welcome, especially when it came to locks, she herself had learned during her current profession.

When the sequence was finally unlocked and the green spectral figure appeared, Kasumi took a few steps back from the counter, taking in the sight. She had never seen a griffon in person yet though she remembered the pictures of them back on Earth. But as she learned in this world, not everything is the same as her past life. The whole matter was a strange one. When the feather was finally revealed, she scrunched her nose there was a look of disappointment on her face. "A feather? A feather was the key to solving this whole thing?' Kasumi sighed as Lucian seemed to be thrilled bout the whole thing.
New Kasumi.png
But she knew that the guild would pay well for saving the village, "Give a few minutes and I'll be ready to go, I need to go grab my pack," Kasumi replied as she rushed up the stairs and quickly changed into more appropriate combat attire and grabbed her bag before rejoining the group. "Did you win that in a bet to?" Kasumi teased as she looked over her shoulder to see who else would join them on this griffon hunt.

~Amanda Steelhaven~

1690645422899.png
Human, Business Expert, Warfare Expert, Agriculture Expert, Architecture Expert, Engineering Expert, Law Expert, Investigation Expert, Mining Expert, Expert Tinkerer, Expert Artificer, Riding Apprentice, Advisor of Caelia, Ambitious, Strategist, Girl on Fire, Flatterer

Amanda watched the spectral theatrical performance play out before her in awe. A thought crossed her mind as she watched the feather fall to the ground ever so majestically 'So magic can be used in this way too. How impressive a device'. With the gambler being the first to claim the feather, what with Amanda not exactly willing or able to vault the desk before her, some interesting observations could be made. Mainly the fact both the familiar [Kunoichi] and he seemed dead set on heading out as soon as the feather had been claimed. Had they a plan? Did they know how to use such a feather to tame a beast such as a griffon? Were they even sure the puzzle had been completed in its entirety? Clearly not.

Right now the group had been rewarded with what could only be likened to a silver bullet but a silver bullet was only useful when one had a gun and the skills with which to accurately fire the thing. Several lives were linked to this feather and the successful use of it in taming or otherwise driving off the griffon. One could not, in good faith, just leave something so critical up to good luck, could they?

Taking the feather from Lucian before he set off for the doors, Amanda quickly sketched a rough sketch of the item onto a blank page. Looking at the Item then in more detail she made an attempt to figure out how such a feather might be used against or to tame a beast like the griffon. [Expert Artificer] [Riding Apprentice]. Likewise, once she had accomplished all she felt she could with that line of investigation she'd focus on the symbols that had actually released the feather from the device, Hoping they might hold the instructions or the rings that surrounded them. [Investigation Expert].

Turning to the crowd once again Amanda would speak up as she worked on her investigation "Those of you with skills in taming and or combat over the Grade of C and hoping to partake in this quest please step forward.". Amanda hadn't actually told Lucian or the [Kunoichi] they would be partaking in the subjugation had she? Had they been offered the quest? No. As if she was going to send just anyone off on such a high-risk quest, how hasty could they possibly be? This was an emergency sure, but being too quick to act would only lead to more trouble. Something she had learned all too well during a certain party. This had to be done right, quickly but with purpose and sensitivity. Even small Griffons were a C-grade threat, sending just anyone out would only lead to more death should the feather not work.

Turning to Hathaway in particular Amanda offered him a soft smile. "Would you mind telling me a bit about your healing ability? And could you please let me see your Adventurer Identification Card?". Realistically though Amanda only really got the Impression that out of the original group, only the [Kunoichi] met her requirements.

saxon saxon gmimperfecti gmimperfecti Qu-Ce Qu-Ce Tellussoil Tellussoil Kenju Law Kenju Law

Boscos.jpg

Bosco quickly forgot his mood at the first signs of real progress. He watched closely as the emerald eyes of the figure were pushed in, leaning over the hunched shoulders of the people crowded around it, watching as intently as him. The canorous call emanating from the relic washed over him; the sound seemed to come from every direction at once before dissipating, leaving in its wake a dull green glow that quickly grew brighter and brighter until it couldn’t be contained any longer.

The visage emerging from the puzzle left him in awe. Even setting the spectacle aside, which, of course, was hard to do, the reality of such a chimeric creature walking the lands of this world is a part of his new life that he had never been directly confronted with before. But before he could collect his thoughts, the figure faded away, leaving nothing in its wake but a singular emerald feather.

He takes the feather as it is offered to him and holds it up in the light, looking at it closely. “...How do you use this? Maybe it just works automatically…?” With no way to answer his own question, he hands the feather back and watches the rest of the proceedings quietly. It seems the follow-through will be left to the others in the guildhall.

Bosco walks over to Lucian, who had been making himself busy in preparation for the quest. “It looks like our skills aren’t wanted. What will you do? Are you going to listen to the proposal that…” he pauses mid-sentence, trying to remember the name. “Kasumi. Will you listen to the proposal she had for us?” He pauses again, and then adds quietly, more to himself than the man he was speaking to, “...Were you even conscious when she mentioned it?”

OOC: Tellussoil skip 3. fantasy skip 5. gmimperfecti skip 1. quce skip 1. Kenju skip 3. We are in last scene. If folks are set to call it good, let me know. There's a bit left that remains and opportunity for the characters.
Cooldown:
TLDR: The party is not in contemplation as they decide how to spend the remainder of their day. Amanda is in review with Griswold.
Post Listening:

The room had fallen into a hushed stillness. Gone were the jubilant cries and the clamor of celebration that had filled the guild hall earlier. Most of the adventurers had cleared out, their excitement waning with the passing hours, leaving only the dim glow of lanterns and the murmur of embers in the fireplace. The thrill of the afternoon had concluded, and the village of Adali was suspended in a tense calm, its fate intertwined with choices made and paths yet to be taken.

Griswold, the old senior adventurer's guild clerk, hobbled back to his place behind the front desk. His eyes, once filled with the glimmer of adventure, now bore the weight of age and wisdom. His hands trembled as they shuffled papers, but his mind was as sharp as ever. He looked up, checking on Amanda, a mixture of concern and something else in his eyes.

"Ms Steelhaven," he began, his voice a low, gravelly whisper, "I have seen many puzzles solved and many quests undertaken. Today was different. The village may well have been saved this day rather than made to make a choice involving sacrifices no matter the path."

The old man took his time before being uncharacteristically blunt, "Despite your accomplishments, you have been overstepping the requirements of your role all day. I suspect you did not learn the lesson the Count put you in our care to learn."

While Griswold and Amanda continued their chat, the remaining ensemble of characters found themselves in a more secluded part of the guild hall. The air was thick with a sense of reflection, the day's successes and the challenges that lay ahead hanging heavily over them.

The room they had gathered in was adorned with relics of past adventures and faded maps, all under the soft glow of flickering candlelight. Dust hung in the air, disturbed only by the occasional draft that swept through hidden cracks in the walls. Shadows played tricks on the eye, giving life to the inanimate objects around them, each one a silent testament to quests long past.

Lucious found a corner where a collection of old playing cards was framed on the wall, each one telling a story of luck, risk, and chance. The cards seemed to beckon to him, reminding him of his own gamble with fate.

Bosco was pulled toward a shelf lined with ancient herbs and potions closely watched by a guild clerk over inventory. He could almost feel the energy emanating from them, a connection to the natural world.

Hathaway stood by a stained glass window, its vibrant colors muted by the darkness outside. The images depicted scenes of courage and devotion, mirroring a common internal struggle with belief and purpose.

Noelle could hear the faint whispers of songs long forgotten. The room itself seemed to hum a melancholy tune, resonating with her soul and the role she had played in the day's events.

Kasumi felt the pull of the shadows. She moved silently among them, her thoughts likely filled with the lessons of the day.

Each character, in their own way, was given the opportunity to reflect on their efforts, to come to terms with the choices they had made and the path they had chosen for the town of Adali. Despite hours passing, it was not clear what the final outcome would be.. The room, with its mementos and other echoes of the past, served as a silent guide, leading them inward to a place of contemplation and understanding. The night wore on, and the room stood still, a sanctuary for thought and a crucible for what lay ahead in their own journeys.

1689826105750.png

Hathaway

Hathaway watched with curious eyes while the other adventurers toyed with the Fowl Enigma. He felt personally that such riddles were best left suited to the experts. So the young priest didn't bother making matters worse. All the while he tried to learn the manner in how this occult object was solved.

At the moment the contraption was dealt with, a brilliant glow settled over them all. His eyes enamored by the beautiful array, Hathaway came to fully appreciate the true weight of this endeavor. Looking around at the surrounding faces, he could tell that they too understood the reverence which lay before them.

While distracted, he noticed Amanda approaching him and inquiring about his status as an adventurer. He figured that this question was coming so he had his answer already prepared. "That's the thing. I don't have one. But I'm willing to attain one if you'll help me with that." He stated.

In contrast to the very serious woman, Hathaway was all smiles. "As for my healing capability, it's pretty simple. I can send a ray of light from my hand to heal from small cuts to gashes. I also have a few tricks up my sleeve to knock away or blind someone to keep them from getting too close to me." He recalled a few instances of his training within the catacombs of the church. Thinking back, his kid self would have preferred a more flashy and cool way of fighting. However beggars can't be choosers, especially when raised in a particular profession by their parents.

Uasal Uasal

~Amanda Steelhaven~

1690913116219.png
Human, Business Expert, Warfare Expert, Agriculture Expert, Architecture Expert, Engineering Expert, Law Expert, Investigation Expert, Mining Expert, Expert Tinkerer, Expert Artificer, Riding Apprentice, Advisor of Caelia, Ambitious, Strategist, Girl on Fire, Flatterer
Novama Novama Kenju Law Kenju Law

Having had a brief conversation with Hathaway and going about getting another receptionist to register him as an adventurer. Amanda gathered a suitable team of C-grade adventurers and sent them on their way to deal with the griffon situation.

Then long after and with the day coming to a close and the excitement of the day's earlier events having calmed down, Amanda finally had a chance to catch her breath. It had been a long day, a tough day, and unnervingly, the news of how the town faired against the Griffon likely wouldn't reach her until tomorrow or the day after. Amanda had come here to train for emergency situations as per the count's request but to think she'd have to deal with one so soon after starting, it was a strange twist of fate to be sure.

Gathering her reports and documents from the day up into a neat pile, Amanda gave them all a quick once over to ensure none had been misplaced. Trades, quests, emergency paperwork, reward documentation... the guild's workload sure was akin to a kaleidoscope. A kaleidoscope that, though unpredictable in nature, was very rewarding to be a part of. A thought Amanda had right before she was interrupted by her mentor.

Griswold had finally returned and as per usual he had words of wisdom to impart upon Amanda following the events of the day. A mix of both criticism and encouragement. Very Griswold-like indeed.

Smiling softly Amanda brought a hand to her head and scratched at it softly before emitting a delicate sigh. With her papers all gathered she secured them in a bundle before turning to the man and offering her response. With her eyes darkened by a lack of sleep and skin somewhat paling, Amanda had been running herself ragged the past couple of days. Trying to balance both her work as an advisor and learning the ropes here at the guild. Not once did she complain though. Always smilings, always polite, and always pushing herself toward a better standard [Ambitious]. Though now, after having been exposed to adrenalin during the emergency earlier in the day it seemed she was about ready to sleep for a week, her body finally taking a stand against her and her own tyrannical rule against it.

Laughing softly to herself Amanda nodded in agreement while leaning meekly against the desk as she spoke in a gentle and quiet tone. "It would appear so."

Looking out toward the now dwindling crowd Amanda's smile grew in size ever so slightly. "I still have a lot to learn. But, having a lot to learn, Isn't that what makes life all the more exciting?". Returning her gaze to the old man, Amanda pushed herself back upright. Taking her bundle of documents in hand she offered them to Griswold politely. "I need to keep learning. More and more. Otherwise, I could never hope to protect anyone."

With the papers handed over, Amanda had finished her work for the day. But moving toward Griswold's desk, she promptly took a seat, her eyes betraying her for a second and shutting for a few seconds before opening again "I have to do better. If I want to help build this country up. If I want to protect everyone's smiles. I need to be the best there is. Otherwise, the nobility would never respect me or my advice no matter how good it is." [Ambitious]

Looking up at Griswold with determined eyes that were overlayed with exhaustion, Amanda continued with newfound energy [Girl on Fire] "The Count, he's a remarkable man. As is my Baroness. I need to catch up with them as soon as possible. I may still be overstepping, as you said. But today I did grow. The previous me would have rushed to that town with a mixed bag and assortment of adventurers. I may be growing slowly but... I'm growing. And I have you and the Count to thank for that. So please, continue to watch over me.".

Taking a pen from Griswolds desk Amanda began jotting down her new theory as to what had happened in the mysterious case of the quest report Griswold had shown her earlier
(Lucky F). And once finished she passed the sheet toward him with a cheeky smile "I may not be perfect and I might be troublesome but I promise that I'll make you all proud"

Actions: 1/3
1. Utilized Skill Lucky F on her new theory. 1 use of Lucky Remaining.

z0imQTw.jpg
Noelle Nichi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With: Qu-Ce Qu-Ce Uasal Uasal saxon saxon Kenju Law Kenju Law gmimperfecti gmimperfecti Novama Novama Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As suggested to her. Noelle listened attentively to the cylinder as the group was fiddling with it. Maybe she could hear something out of the ordinary that might lead to something. But sadly no unusual sounds came from the thing.
The hint of the courier helped them to solve the puzzle. Noelle noticed the odd notes that the puzzle produced with every correct movement of its mechanisms. Was it supposed to mean something? Or was she overthinking it? Her fingers moved with each sound as if she tried to mimic it on her Lyre.

With the final dial in place, the puzzle let out that loud shrieking sound of a griffon. This startled Noelle back to reality from her thoughtful trance. "EEEEEK!!" She let out hearing the screech of the griffon before stumbling backwards and falling on her butt. As she sat there she saw the emerald light show. It was so pretty. Seeing the aethereal gryphon gave her a sense of security. A feeling that it would protect those in need. It was a nice feeling. Noelle couldn’t do anything but watch in awe. That was so cool. Noelle Didn’t understand what just happened. But it looked so cool!

Time has passed at the guild hall. Noelle was taking it easy and just resting a bit. She was thinking of all that happened today. Why did she do the things she did? She knew she would be of little help. Yet she still tried to be of some value, how little it might have been.
She could hear it. The faint whispers, the tunes of songs long forgotten. It gave her inspiration. She took her instrument and started to play. Her fingers were guided by the whispers as she played a song. A song she was sure she had not heard before in this world. yet it felt nostalgic. As if she knew the song for years.
It made her realise. Up until now, she has always played it safe. Staying on the safe roads going from town to town to play her music. But if she wants to reach her goal. She knows has to step off that safe road and go on an adventure. Maybe this desire made her step forward today to help.

OOC: Tellussoil skip 3. fantasy skip 5. gmimperfecti skip 1. quce skip 1. Kenju skip 3. The End. Thanks for playing. Good luck with your future character endeavors. Grades will follow soonish.
Weather: pleasantly warm with a cool evening breeze
Cooldown:
TLDR: the end
Post Listening:

Inside the guild hall, a cavernous silence settled like a thick mist, the echoes of the day's chaos receding into memory. The tension that had once filled the air had been replaced by a palpable sense of completion. All the riddles were solved, all that could be done had been done. Now, only the aftermath lingered.

Griswold's eyes, old yet sharp, flickered over the words, his face inscrutable. His eyes lifted, locking with Amanda's, a wry smile playing at the corners of his mouth. He leaned back against one of the supporting pillars of the hall, fingers steepled, and said nothing.

That smile widened, a silent acknowledgment of a game well played. Griswold's response was a mere shrug, an enigmatic gesture that said everything and nothing.

The door creaked behind them as the last adventurer left, leaving them alone in the dimming room. Outside, the fates of the gryphon and those who departed to deal with it remained veiled in uncertainty, the threads of destiny woven but not yet revealed.

Griswold's eyes remained on Amanda's, a knowing glint in them that transcended mere words. He understood her drive, her relentless pursuit of answers and accomplishments. But he also knew that some mysteries were meant to endure, to tantalize and intrigue, to keep the fire of curiosity burning.

The stars overhead began twinkling like distant, unsolved riddles.

The aged, senior guild clerk straightened, his movements deliberate, the weight of wisdom in his every step. He looked out at the night, at the vast expanse of unknowns, and felt a profound sense of satisfaction.

"Goodnight, Ms Steelhaven," he said, his voice gentle yet firm. "Tomorrow is another day. Do stop in if your path ever brings you our way again."

And with that, he left her there, in the shadowed room filled with the echoes of adventures past and the promise of those yet to come. The door clicked shut, a definitive end to a day that would long be remembered by all there that day.

In the silence that followed, the relics of the day seemed to whisper their secrets, but Griswold knew that some answers were meant to remain hidden, cloaked in mystery, waiting for another time, another seeker.

The village of Adali slept, oblivious to the wheels of fate that had been set in motion, the paths that had been forged, and the lives that had been forever changed.

The End

Lucian, who had been making his way towards the doors, turned in surprise as Amanda ( Uasal Uasal ) unceremoniously plucked the feather from his hands. The sight of her quickly sketching the feather and methodically investigating it caught him off guard. Her order to those skilled in combat or taming was met with raised eyebrows and a hint of indignation. He knew his strengths lay in his abilities as a thinker, a puzzle solver, not in his combat skills or beast taming. But to be so blatantly disregarded…

"Feather snatcher," Lucian muttered under his breath, a touch of humor barely veiling the slight that had been handed to him.

He looked at Amanda as she effectively took control of the situation, her authority unquestioned as she gave orders and delved deeper into the mystery of the feather. He clenched his fists slightly at his side, feeling the sting of being excluded from the next part of the adventure. His eyes drifted to the feather, glowing in Amanda's hands.

Even if she was doing what was necessary, a little thanks wouldn't have hurt. Even if lives were on the line, it would have been fun to...He shrugged. He'd come to play some cards after all, what did he care if some over powered adventures went off and murdered a sacred beast.

He offered Amanda a stiff nod. "Good luck, Amanda," he said, his voice carrying a tinge of bitterness, but also respect. And with that, he stepped back, leaving Amanda and those deemed worthy by her to continue with the task at hand. As much as he felt the sting of exclusion, Lucian knew the importance of each person playing their part, however big or small it might be. He just didn't like being anyones pawn.

Lucian watched Bosco ( Qu-Ce Qu-Ce ) approach with a half-smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. Bosco was an oddity in this place, an outsider like him, and yet so different in personality and approach. He was the constant surprise amidst the routine, and in a peculiar way, Lucian had grown to appreciate him.

"Ah, Bosco," Lucian responded, turning to fully face the man. His disappointment from being dismissed by Amanda hadn't entirely faded, but he pushed it aside, replacing it with the welcome distraction Bosco provided. "The yin to my yang, aren't you?" He chuckled lightly.

As Bosco spoke of the proposal Kasumi ( saxon saxon ) had made earlier, Lucian's eyes took on a distant look, trying to recall the blurred memories from when he'd been semi-conscious. "Conscious is a relative term, I suppose," he mused, scratching his chin in thought.

Eventually, the corners of his mouth curved into a knowing smile. "But yes, Bosco, I was aware enough to catch many of Kasumi's propositions." He looked at Bosco and then sought out Kasumi. His eyes shining with a newfound determination. "And while our 'skills' might not be needed here, I believe there are many other places where we could put them to great use!"

Lucian patted Bosco on the shoulder, appreciating the camaraderie that had formed between them. "So, yes," he concluded. "Let's hear what Kasumi has in mind. The adventure's far from over, my friend. We've got our part to play. Plus maybe we could swing by and see what ends up happening to the Griffin."

The determination in Lucian's voice was evident; he wasn't one to be easily dismissed or dissuaded. He may have been left out of this stage, but he was ready to continue playing his own games, to find his own way, his own place in this grand adventure. And he was glad to have Bosco along for the journey.

He approached the framed collection, his gaze dancing over the worn cards, each one imbued with tales whispered from a time long gone. His fingers hovered over the glass, a soft sigh escaping his lips as he traced the edges of the cards through the barrier. They were of a variety he had never seen, a deck foreign yet fascinating. A thrill of connection ran through him, a kinship with the past gamblers who had used these cards in their dance with fate.

The flickering candlelight illuminated the faded ink, creating shadows and highlights that gave life to the old illustrations. The Queen of Spades was sultry and regal, the Jack of Diamonds sparkled with an alluring glint, the Joker held a mischievous smirk; each character seemingly frozen in a moment of a never-ending story. A story that he, too, was a part of now.

A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he regarded the collection. "Luck, risk, and chance..." he murmured to himself. The words hung in the air, a silent proclamation. They were the essence of his life, the essence of this world of adventure. It wasn't just about strength or skill; it was about the willingness to take risks, to defy the odds, to turn the tides of fortune.

Lucian found comfort in these old tokens of past games. They held an air of familiarity amidst the uncertainty, a reminder that no matter how the odds were stacked, there was always a chance, always an opportunity for a grand comeback. For the gamble of life was the most exciting game of all.

He stepped back, his gaze lingering on the cards for a moment longer before turning away, a renewed spark in his eyes. Yes, they might have been sidelined for now, but the game was far from over. And Lucian, the gambler, was ready for his turn. He looked over at Bosco and gave a nod, "Let's see what Kasumi has in store."

The room, filled with relics and echoes of past adventures, watched on in silent approval as Lucian and Bosco moved to face the next chapter of their story.

Isekai Hell Grade

Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead Kenju Law Kenju Law Novama Novama Qu-Ce Qu-Ce Tellussoil Tellussoil Uasal Uasal gmimperfecti gmimperfecti saxon saxon

Another day in adventuring IH. I imagine the rp didn't go how most expected it, but it went to plan all the same. A great beginning for any number of things. May your new friendships and interests drive the fun.

Aftermath:
The gryphon threat has a team of adventurers and the solved enigma going to resolve the problem is poses to the village. Will it work? Will the team arrive on time? Likely, thanks to the party's quick thinking. All in a day's work for the adventurer's guild.

Osun Adventurer's Guild would remember the events of this day for a long time.

Rewards:
(the characters aside from the partial participants have all earned a title. Choose one of the following if you wish)

1. optional title [Ryken Adventurer Guild Investigator F] - character's inquisitive mind and assistance to guild has made them ideal in handling situations of a more subtle and sometimes unclear nature. When it is unclear who or what needs dealt with, a guild investigator is sent in to ascertain the details before the muscle goes in to clean it up.

OR

2. optional title [Ryken Adventurer F] - character is an adventurer of the ryken adventurer guild. known for being proficient in a number of terrains including water, Ryken adventurers tend to be diverse and capable. Grade F adventurers are still learning the basics. They may not be fully equipped or able to handle many quests by themselves.

OR

3. optional title upgrade Ryken Adventurer title +1 - a character with one of the adventurer guild titles may advance the grade of one of the titles by 1.

Novama - 17pts (narrator)

Hathaway - 13pts

Bosco - 28pts

Noelle - 16pts

Amanda - 70pts (booster added)
optional asset acquired [Count Sadek F] - in honor of the character's efforts, Sadek would honor a reasonable request from character.

Lucian - 35pts

Kasumi - 27pts

partial participation
Stellaria - 3pts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back