• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Orphanage playground

Main
Here
I've got into the habit of only using monsters I make myself personally. It's an excellent way to vent frustrations at players. My finest inventions so far are the Land Squid and the Land Urchin. A grapple monster and a rolling ball of spikes. I'm looking forward to testing out my Mimic Ascendant at some point too.
Lawl those sound hilarious. Who knows, if you guys wipe the floor with my initial creations, ill spice it ip. BAM

Hmmm what to do... perhaps waiting for others is prudent so none feel left behind..

sorry. I din't mean to hold up the story with Wash's Chaotic Good interaction. I'm having fun.

Zotar Zotar I contemplated giving skamp an ac of 17+, to give wash a goal. But I think a rivalry is more fitting for this story. Since he failed the evasion.

post is up for everyone else. I think only Felix Felix didn't get a personalized post because he hasnt posted again. You may go with the trio on loman's good side if you get there before orik and wash. xD

Io doesn't really need anything, but he would happily greed for potions or other magic items if he could afford them.

Unlikely to be able to afford anything magic, but I might have Kali try to make the boys buy her flute.

Probably wont get another post up till this afternoon. Dont really know. Just started a new temp job today. I could become more scarce. #adulting

Now i have to figure out what Wash is gonna do now that hes in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back