• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Originals

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The world is under threat and only the originals can stop the emanating threat. With the help from the blood line and the only way to defeat the threat is to find the key to it. The originals are un daggered and free to kill. So who will be stopping who? Will there blood line try to stop them and stick them back in their boxes or will they help them and let them run free?

(Yes kinda got the idea from vampire diaries but making it my own so no it isn't in fandom)

Characters:

Original Vampires:

1 Male- Taken

2 Male

3 Male (Hybrid) pm me-Taken

4 Male

5 Female- Taken

Blood line:

Hybrid:

Werewolf

1- Taken

Witches:

Humans: open

Super Strength - Original vampires are considerably much stronger than immortals, non-original vampires, werewolves, non-original hybrids, and humans. They are able to decapitate other species with a single chop of their bare hands, shatter windows and doors with small objects, and single-handedly tear out the hearts of younger vampires and other creatures with little to no effort. Their strength has been used to break necks and spines, and break and move heavy objects. Their impact can send anyone flying. Their strength is also enough to rival that of their own kind. While Original Vampires are more powerful than werewolves in either form, transformed werewolves still rival enough of their strength to take down an Original Vampire in small groups as it was shown that four of them were capable of overwhelming . It is unknown if they grow stronger with age like non-Original Vampires.

Super Speed - Original vampires are much faster than immortals, non-original vampires, werewolves, non-original hybrids, and humans. They are able to stop other supernatural species in their tracks, run miles in mere minutes and can easily catch up to any species of creature, supernatural or not. Their reflexes are similarly heightened. It is unknown if they grow faster with time.

Super Senses - Original vampires have extremely keen senses of hearing, sight and smell that far exceed those of humans, non-original vampires, werewolves and non-original hybrids.

Super Agility - Original vampires possess more superhuman agility, flexibility and dexterity than non-original vampires, non-original hybrids, werewolves, and humans. They can move quickly, jump very high, climb and run incredibly fast without difficulty or exhaustion.

Healing Factor - The injuries of Original vampires heal faster than those of non-original vampires, werewolves, non-original hybrids and humans. Original vampires also seem to heal much more quickly when exposed to vervain or wood. They can heal/recover/regenerate from any and all injuries in a matter of seconds. Even a werewolf bite is no threat to them, it is only painful to them, as they are not wholly immune to the bite, but it wears off. Unlike non-original vampires, ingestion of vervain-laced liquid would not weaken them. If they are stabbed with Papa Tunde's blade and its removed, the healing process becomes much slower. Human blood has also known to make the healing process faster.

Super Durability - Original vampires can take far more trauma than other non-original vampires, werewolves, non-original hybrids and humans can, without much discomfort or injury. No Original vampire has ever been dismembere, durability may be close to invincibility. Wood seems to be ineffective at weakening them. Ordinary bullets, knives and blunt objects can hurt an original vampire.

Enhanced Emotions - Original Vampires experience emotions more powerfully than humans. Emotions like love, joy, and happiness are intensified for vampires allowing them to live life more intensely. This ability allows the original vampires to feel emotions at their peak regardless of their age. They have been shown experiencing emotions as powerfully today as they did 1,000 years ago.

Emotional Control - Original vampires have a limited degree of control over their own emotions. It has been stated that Emotional Control fades over time. It is unknown if the Original vampires still possess the ability to "switch off" their emotions completely.

Dream Manipulation - Original vampires can control dreams and subconscious. The vampires can produce and modify dreams, bestow nightmares or lucid dreaming. Other effects of this ability is the ability to distort perceptions of reality and being able to trap someone in their dreams.

Mind Compulsion - Original vampires can control and influence the thoughts, emotions, behavior, actions and memories of humans, non-original vampires and non-original hybrids. They cannot however compel witches, immortals or werewolves.

Fangs - Like all vampires, Original vampires can extend a pair fangs from there canine teeth which they use to feed. Their fangs will occasionally come out and extend when they feed, are aroused by the scent of blood, or feeling intensely threatened or angered.

Sire Bond - Although rare among them, Sire Bonds can be formed when a human is turned with the blood of the vampire whom they had strong human feelings for.

Immortality - Original vampires are night immortal. They do not physically age and are immune to all illnesses, toxins, poisons and diseases. Being pierced through the heart with the White Oak Stake is the only way to permanently kill them.

Telepathy - An advanced form of mind control that allows vampires to mentally communicate over a vast distance.

Illusions - vampires have the power to trick the minds of others into seeing/feeling things.

White Oak Stake - Is the only weapon on earth that can permanently kill an Original vampire, It comes from an ancient White Oak Tree that existed during the time of the genesis of The Original Vampires and was used as the source of their immortality.

White Oak Ash Dagger - An enchanted silver dagger dipped in the ash of the tree will kill an Original vampire, but only as long as the dagger remains in their heart. They will however also kill any non-original vampire that wields them. Hybrid however cannot be daggered due to his werewolf heritage.

Stakes - A wooden stake through the heart will neutralize an Original vampire and the Original vampire will appear as if they were dead, but will revive within a few hours. Hybrid cannot be neutralized by wooden stakes, due to being a hybrid.

Sunlight - Sunlight will burn an Original vampire, but cannot kill them. All members of the Original Family possess lapis lazuli rings to combat this. Hybrid is not affected by sunlight due to being a hybrid.

Vervain - Vervain prevents Original vampires from compelling anyone on it and burns them on touch. Original vampires will heal very quickly from vervain wounds however.

Invitation - In order to enter any house owned by humans, they need to be invited in by a person that officially lives there or the person of entitlement. Once invited, the original vampire cannot be uninvited. If an original vampire lives in a house, other vampires can enter freely and if an original vampire is in the house without being invited in, it will become disoriented and will begin to suffocate.

Magic - It is said that a witch with enough power can kill/dangerously affect a being as powerful as an Original vampire.Witches can also do spells that can seriously harm an original. Minor spells have little effect.

Werewolf Bite - Where a werewolf bite can't kill Original vampires, it weakens them and gives them the same sort of effect as it would a non-original vampire, causing hallucinations. However, the effect only lasts for a few hours. This will not affect Hybrid as he is a hybrid.

Broken Neck - Breaking an Original vampire's neck will not kill them, but it will render them unconscious for several hours.

Wolfsbane - Although its only for a few seconds, Hybrid can be harmed by wolfsbane because of his wolf side.
Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
Rules

Forum rules

Any thing getting hot and heavy fade to black.

No GMing

No mary sue or Gary stu

No op you can get hurt

No anime

Dont control other's characters

No one liners

Third person only

Password: Fangs for life

Irish Ice Queen

I'm sorry I'm a bit confused. The originals are trying to fix the problem or solve it? What's the problem? I've never read the books, so...

I was always so partial to Tyler Lockwood, I loved the series and have binged watch probably way to much. Haha,would you mind reserving a werewolf spot for me? I haven't played in a good Vampire-Werewolf- Everything supernatural RP in a long time, my files with the werewolves are getting dusty.

*put one hand up quickly*

I wanna be a human please! So you all can't enter my house...mwahaahaha

And I've watched vampire diaries [currently waiting for the next episode of season 6] and did you know there's actually a serie that's called The Originals? O.o

I am sorry this is going to sound mean but a duh if I watch vampire diaries I know about the show The Originals.

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back