• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Original Superhero RP?

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
Hi! So I recently started reading the excellent Invincible series, and I would like to do a superhero RP set in an original universe! The universe would be pretty stock standard, with a few examples. Mainly, there is an element simply known as "Pieces of God." Basically, they seem to leak off a unique type of radiation, causing massive changes to the genetic and quantum structure of an organism. They can get powers ranging from the mundane to the godlike, mainly depending on how much radiation is absorbed. The radiation is spread throughout the atmosphere of a planet, meaning than millions can gain powers. I'm looking for a female character (ya don't have to be a female) to play against my OC, Beacon. I don't expect much in terms of post length and frequency. Just give me something to reply to, and reply as much as you can. Make sure you tell me if you're gonna be gone or not interested anymore as well. Thanks for reading! PM me or post here if you're interested!

Would LOVE to play as my own superhero, the Pilgrim. Think Doctor Strange's mysticism, Iron Fist's Kung Fu, and Daredevil's piety rolled into one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back