• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Original Final Fantasy-esque RP

Arcanist

It's always darkest before the dawn
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hey, there! I've been itching for a roleplay for a little bit now, all in an original setting with new characters and terms etc. Playing Bravely Default has put me in the mood for an FF type RP (even though I'm only halfway through the game RIP). But, I want this RP to come with a twist; rather than focus on Warriors of the Light and their journey to cleanse the world from darkness, I figured flipping it would be just as interesting. I have more ideas fluttering about in my head that I can discuss in PM, so hit me up if you're interested!​

I'm 19, in my first year of university doing English with Creative Writing, and I work part-time at the weekends. At the moment, I am free from university, but in less than two weeks or so I will be going away for a week, so that's my only expected long haitus to occur. If I disappear otherwise, prod me with a stick and I'll try and get back to you when I can!

I've been roleplaying for nearly six years, and I prefer paragraphs of detail. It doesn't have to be anything super long and fancy, just nice descriptions of what's going on around your characters and helps progress things along! I can match what you're comfortable writing at, so let me know what your own preferences are and we can discuss. I prefer writing in third person also. OCs are <3 and character sheets are even better. I tend to make fresh ones for RPs, and again, we can discuss the level of detail we can go into for them! We can either double up, or we can have just two main characters (with an array of NPCs), and I'm open to MxM, MxF, and FxF (though I'm a little inexperienced in the latter.)

As I said, I have ideas for this world in my head, but I'd love to worldbuild and brainstorm with you! It makes the experience better if both of us work together on this type of world and what it holds.

I'm not sure if I'll accept loads of partners on this RP but we'll see how the interest check goes!

Last edited:
I’m a huge fan of final fantasy! As you can probably guess. FFX is my favorite. I would be very interested in something like this! Feel free to PM me and we can toss about ideas, or start something if you’re interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back