• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Original Fantasy// Star-Wars.

bwars

eternally simping for the galactic empire.
Seeing as my original, to-the-point post didn’t catch a lot of folk, here I am writing a new, totally in-depth one for all of you fantastic writers to peruse. In this post I’m going to be detailing almost everything I’m looking for in a partner. If you’ve reached out to me before and heard no reply, it was likely I was overwhelmed with life but I’m in a much better place now and ready to discuss some plots.

\-about me. I’m your fairly standard person who enjoys unhealthy amounts of character creation, world building, dungeons and dragons, video games and creating art of my characters. I’m typically found sketching up a piece of work I’ll never finish or getting demoted in League of Legends. Most of my time is spent rewatching the Star-Wars franchise and finding something new to complain about or obsess over. I ask that anyone contacting me be 20+ as some mature themes may creep into our roleplay, only if we both consent to it.

My average response time can be a couple of days, if I’m completely honest. Gone are the days where I can crank out a reply every-day. But then saying that, I will keep in contact every day, provided that I’m given something to work with. The posts that I write average about 500-900 words depending on the scene and the number of characters being played. As a note, I enjoy playing multiple characters. I write in the 3rd tense and lay out my replies in multi-paragraph form. I will mention that I have a soft spot for “casual” roleplay which consists of one or two liners being fired back and forth, but only as a side hobby. I will never accept small replies for the main event. Apologizes in advance.

\-about my characters. I love creating characters and I love creating a multitude of different creatures and peoples. I will mention that I write all sexualities and genders and I would like you, as my partner, to follow suit. I politely ask that you refrain from messaging me if you “only write F/M”. I welcome everyone, but I would feel limited in my options in a partner like that. Below I will list a wordbank of ideas that come to me when I write characters. Disclaimer, they will be in no particular order.

\-character word-bank; prince, princess, deity, peasant, sole-survivor, king, queen, soldiers, warriors, kingsguard, bard, druid, warlock, magic-casters, bestial, humanoid, celestial, forest-guardian, winged, half-beast, soulless, vampire, werewolf, bastards, protectors, villains, assassins, pirates, skaven, non-binary, survivors, natural, parents, elves and undead.

There’s probably so much more, but these are the most that strike me.

In terms of plots, I am mostly interested in world-building, especially something akin to the Forgotten Realms. Shout-out to all you d&d players out there. Additionally, I’m always interested in a star-wars plot. I’m mostly interested in the Empire Era and will rarely roleplay outside of their reign. For this one specific instance, I would be searching for someone who is interested in playing both fandom and original characters. I will be playing both and would love to find a partner who mirrors me. That’d be real swell. I will admit, I’m not particularly interested in Jedi characters, but I could be convinced.

Like I did with the character building above, I’ll drop a word-bank to explain what I’m looking for.

\-world-building word-bank; fantasy, high fantasy, medieval, dungeons & dragons, mountainous, frozen wastes, lush forests, undead ruins, dragon age, the witcher, the elder scrolls, desert wastes, bloodborne, ghost of tsushima, ancient rome, greek mythology, open world, heavy magic and supernatural creatures.

Once again, these are just words I would use to inspire a world. I would love to find a partner that will build with me to create something truly magical with me. Every corrupt politician, every well-meaning barkeep and every marching adventurer, off to slay a great evil… or to become one. If that sounds like something you’d enjoy getting into, please feel free to contact me.

Anyway, that’s all I have for you all today. Like I mentioned previously, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I use Discord for ooc content and google-docs for roleplay content. Happy Holidays and I hope to hear from you all soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back