• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Original/Fandoms Inside!

nevlie

Magic Eight Ball
hello! I'm nev, nice to meet you! I'm a college student from the US, with a love of writing. I have a plethora of ocs and plenty of experience with canon characters.

Guidelines:
•Please be 18+!
•2+ paragraphs per response, please.
•Any gender pairing is fine with me
•Doubling is very much preferred!
•PMs or discord, please.

Original:
This is a wild card! I can play any sort of pairing and both genders, so throw something at me! also if you play a yandere type character for me I'd probably die for you

Topics I generally enjoy: hurt/comfort, supernatural, fantasy, ghosts, horror, stalking, musicians, idols, magical girls, knights, princesses/princes, witches, overcoming trauma, soulmates, cults, mental illness (potrayed accurately!!), grand adventures, demons, angels, curses, anything macabre

Pairing ideas (Bold is preferred role if I have one):
- creepy / popular
- rival musicians
- childhood friends to enemies to lovers
- idol / fan
- pessimistic / romantic
- yakuza / civilian
- arrogant / spunky
- noble / commoner
- cult leader / non-member

-

Fandoms:
(Characters I'm looking for) //Favorites to play//
I do play others aside from my favorites, so feel free to ask.
Super AU friendly!! Don't be shy to ask!

•BNHA: (Shouto, Bakugo, Shinsou, Denki, Kirishima, Momo, Hawks, Dabi, Shigiraki)
//Izuku, Ochako, Jirou, Momo, Kirishima, Denki, Shigiraki//

•Danganronpa: (Togami, Souda, Komaeda, Hajime/Izuru, Rantaro, Shuichi, Tenko, Kokichi, Korekiyo, Kaito, Angie)
//Fukawa, Sonia, Nanami, Mikan, Kaede, Himiko, Kokichi, Maki//

•Demon Slayer: (Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Giyu, Obanai,
//Nezuko, Mitsuri, Muichiro, Shinobu, Kanao//

•Final Fantasy VII: Namely looking to play as Tifa or Aerith, canon/canon only please

•FE3H: (Dimitri, Sylvain, Felix, Claude, Ferdinand, Hubert, Edelgard, Yuri, Balthus)
//Byleth, Annette, Ingrid, Mercedes, Hilda, Marianne, Dorothea, Bernadetta, Constance//

•Mystic Messenger: (Zen, Jumin)
//Yoosung, Ray, 707, V, Jaehee//

•Persona 3: (Shinjiro, Akihiko, Junpei)
//Minako, Aigis, Fuuka, Mitsuru, Yukari//

•Persona 4: (Yosuke, Kanji, Yu)
//Naoto, Chie, Yukiko, Rise//

•Persona 5: (Akira, Ryuji, Yusuke, Akechi)
//Ann, Futaba, Makoto, Akechi//

Last edited:
I would be more than happy to double as Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Giyu, or Obanai for you in exchange for Inosuke for my half! Maybe even with a soulmate AU? PM me if you're interested c:

I’d be happy to do a creepyXpopular or cult leaderx non member! The second one since I’ve recently been rewatching midsommar!

if you had any wishes for a yandere character, I am most able to play any female going from Mildly disturbed to extremely unstable

I’d be happy to do a creepyXpopular or cult leaderx non member! The second one since I’ve recently been rewatching midsommar!

if you had any wishes for a yandere character, I am most able to play any female going from Mildly disturbed to extremely unstable
Shoot me a pm!

Hello! Im looking to play Shinso for a faerie au sort of thing! the idea id like to do is based off of This text post! I don't mind who you play for it, and if you're interested in it, feel free to let me know!

Im looking to be extremely detailed with this, upwards of five hundred words toward a thousand per post! I am 18 as well uwu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back