Chitchat Orientation

Astaria

Hi guys? What is everyones sexual orientation? Or how about gender? Just a little friendly conversation thread here.
My name is Ari and I am pansexual and I am female
I am just interested. Make some new friends in the community and such.

Physically, I think women are beautiful and I have tested the waters with them, but I like men when it comes down to what matters. Emotionally, I'm someone who doesn't mind genders or sexes, but after I've been with a partner for a long time I prefer to delve into physical intimacy with them if it's possible. I could maintain a platonic romantic relationship, but it'd be very difficult for me to do so. I'm actually usually disinterested in romantic relationships passed the very first phase of getting to know someone, though. For that reason, I haven't been in many relationships, but the ones I have been a part of have lasted a long while. I don't know what the technical terms for these things are. So, sorry that this was a bit lengthy.

It's nice to have a new face around, though. Hope you get integrated into the community well.

I'm not quite sure what the terms are either. Look into though, if you'd like. There are broad spectrums. You might look into the aromantic spectrum, just a thought. And thank you

No problem. I like to help people out. And I am always interested to learn new things and that is part of the reason I made this thread.

I'm your typical straight gal, complete with weirdo boyfriend of one year now. Though, I've always had this ability to find the beauty in women too. I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm bisexual, since I never have romantic feelings for them, I'm just comfortable enough with myself to be able to say "oh yeah, she's smokin'" y'know?

Hey, welcome to the site! I'm a cis girl. To be specific, I'm biromantic asexual, but I usually just say I'm bi.

I'm a straight female. I'm sixteen and I had a boyfriend of over one year before we had to end things because of personal reasons, and then things got really complicated after that, but we still managed to stay best friends.

I'm not really attracted to girls but if I find a girl extremely pretty or hot, I will say something to my straight guy friends like, "How could you not like her? She makes me want to question the fact that I'm straight!"

I am bisexual. That means I am attracted to two genders: females and attack helicopters.

In all seriousness, I am perfectly straight but have no interest in a relationship. Unless you gave me a ship and named it 'Relation'.

My orientation is commitment issues.

In all seriousness, I'd sleep with both genders but romantically only attracted to dudes? Idk the technical terms man.
once you go lesbian cunnilingus you can never go back

Also, too many Straight White Men here. I'm triggered. Please watch this and check your privilege.

I'm a cisgender, heteroromantic asexual. Or, how tumblr would simply put it; straight. :'). Never cared about my sexuality, so.

Trans guy, Very gay, but women are beautiful, im just not attracted *shrug*

straight female here, yet i can see the beauty in women though. like i wouldn't say i'm bisexual because i've never had romantic feelings for them and only for guys, but the idea of it has been stuck in my head for a while now. i can see myself in a relationship with a female (because some girls on this planet man, damn) but just not as in the one i'm ending up with you know? i don't know i can't explain it properly yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back