• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Organized Crime

"That's right. Silly me." He chuckled. "Do you think Duncan will play for our wedding?" He says softly.

Alex smiled, "Oh...speaking of Velma. She's gonna be so mad." He laughed, "Oh well. We'll deal with her when the time comes. Like right now I gotta worry about your dad since I haven't asked for his permission yet."

He nods, "That should work for now anyways." He says softly. The night went on and as they sat together after another one of her performances a man approached them both, "Congratulations on your proposal, Mr. Martinez." He nods to Alex, to which he nodded back, "But I'd like to talk to you. You have a wonderful voice and I honestly believe that people need to hear you sing." He says as he hands her a card, "Swing by my office tomorrow, the world will know your name darling." He says as he walked away.

Alex watched him walk away then turned to face her with a bright smile, "This is it babe! Your big break!"

"Oh my god!" She squealed, wrapping her arms arms around him tightly. "I can't believe it!! Looks like you're going to have to find a new singer."

He nods, "Yeah but who cares. My fiance might have a massive gig!" He laughs and kisses her, "I'm so proud of you, babe."

(Tfw ur gf leaves you for another guy in the discord chat and everytime she calls him babe you die a little inside but force yourself to be nice to the guy)

He held her close, "Babe, what about your band? Are you gonna try and bring Frankie back?"

(I'm just gonna lie to myself and say I'm good. Just saying, she was my everything. I'll just rp and try to force myself to feel better)

"I feel that I should come with you when you do go talk to him. Say my apologies and what not." he sighs, "But he seems like stubborn guy, how are you gonna win him back?"

(In time I guess.)

He shakes his head, "He's mad at me because you got shot. And like I said I'm sorry that happened, I didn't predict that." He nods and sighs, "He'll still be mad since it happened yesterday. But maybe a record deal might change his mind?" He shrugs.

He holds her hand and smiles, "I guess we'll have to just see what happens. But enough of that, whats the next song you'll be singing?"

"It would," he nods, "But can the new guy handle it? Like I said take it easy on em." He looks to her ring and chuckled. "I'm gonna head to the back, help out the boys if they need it." He leans forward to kiss her cheek then walks off.

As Alex walked to his office he continues to hear the sound of metal hitting against metal. He looks around, "The hell..." He follows it outside to see three men destroying his car, "Hey!" he shouts. All three men turn to face him and one pulls out a gun to fire, "Fuck!" Alex shouts as he ducks and the loud bang rang all through out the back area and a little bit out in the main hall. Causing some staff members to turn and quickly head to the back weapons drawn. One staff member standing close by to Lynn with a hand in front of her and his hand on his gun inside his jacket, "Don't move Ms. O'Brien." He nods.

Last edited:
"No idea, just stay here." He says as he continues to look around. Soon after that, Alex appeared and the staff returned to normal and the staff member that was protecting Lynn went bacj to his own position. "Hey Lynn." He waves, "Looks like we'll be walking home. They messed our car up."

"Just be glad we weren't in the car hun. Or things could have been a lot worse than just walking home." He sighs, "Oh well. I'll take it in the shop in the morning and have one of the boys drop us off at home. I'm gonna head back," he kisses her cheek, "Good luck babe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back