• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Organized Crime

Inside was a cut up ripped up and tattered shirt stained in blood. It was the shirt he wore out. On the top was a note that simply wrote, "We couldn't reason with him. But maybe we can work with you. 430 Elms Street. The deed to the bar and all weapons."

She would only see the janitors there but they nodded and went to the back grabbing Mike to the front, "Ah. Ms. O'Brien, I hear something is wrong?"

He took the shirt and sighed, "Oh dear...was there anything else that came with this? If there wasn't it just be another hate crime." He said as he looked down at the shirt.

He took the note and read over it, "I...wow..." he sighed, "In all honesty...I don't know what to do. And even if I did I dont have a say in the matter. You do. Since your his fiancee...youre the head of the club now."

He nods, "Yes boss." He nods and heads to the back around noon all members had gathered into the club some were in business attire but most seemed to be in common wear showing that they were carpenters or plumbers.

"Plenty of guns." "Plenty of guys too." two members commented. "Probably pissed with how Alex took down that other boss." "Most don't speak proper english."

"We got trucks. Put enough metal on them nothing will get through." Another commented, "Um...I mean we got some old weapons from the Great War. Real heavy hitters."

"The trucks are good. Heavy hitting weapons are for after I get my Alex back." She stood up. "So they don't speak English and have a lot of guns... what can we use to make them feel unable to protect themselves..?"

They all just took a breath and thought long and hard. "To be perfectly honest boss...we would have to do what we did to save you. Hit them hard and fast but I doubt that there's any chance that they would fall for something like that again."

"Ma'am." Mike speaks up as he walks up to her, "If I may. I might have some information. As expected the location is their bar. But much like ours it too has a back entrance. So maybe a distraction must be made to get all of their attention?"

"Thank you, Mike. I'll handle the distraction, so let me out up front, then I want a few to go in back and grab him." She stretched. "We're gonna get him back with minimal injury."

"You want to be up front? Are yo-" he cleared his voice, "Of course, boss." he nods to her then looked over to the crowd, "You have your orders. How many men do you want boss? I would suggest a good amount of people." he nods, as the men stand up and start to head to the armory.

"Right away, ma'am. And when do we leave?" he says offering her an engraved pistol which looked perfectly spotless, seeing if she would switch out the pistol Alex had given her for the new one.

"I wish we could meet again on better terms hun." Said a familiar voice from the side. In a black dress stood Mindy from the car shop, "Hun, I'm with you all the way through. You're family now so my services are yours." She nods.

Mike leans in, "She's the best and only counterfeiter that we have."

She smiled, walking over to her and giving her a hug. "Thank you for coming. I need you to throw together a fake deed. I need it convincing enough to fool them, but not any lawyers."

"Consider it done." She said simply as she held her hug, letting go she looked her in the eyes, "Why didn't you tell me anything thats happened to You? You got shot and kidnapped? What's this boy gone and done to you? I mean look at You? Running his club, shoot, you might as well do some gun running, hun." She laughed, "But it's good to see you have that smile on you, darling." She says before she walks off to handle the deed.

"Anything else we need, boss?" He says standing right next to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back