• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Organized Crime

Lynn took one shot to hit the man's Achilles' tendon on the left leg so he couldn't run and fell over. She then ran over to him and stepped on his head. "What the fuck?!"

The man grabbed her foot to try and lift her off, "I wasn't trying to kill him, you pysco witch! I just had to make him bleed!" he grunts but remained still knowing he had no where to go.

"Jesus fucking Christ! How the fuck was I supposed to know?!" She snapped. "You tried to shoot him and I'm supposed to just let you go?!" She stepped off, but lightly kicked his side(not hard at all, more to warn him than anything.). "Explain!"

He grunted and held onto his open wound, "Look...I was given this job by some dame. She just wanted me to get him to bleed using that gun. And if not that way, then by any other means. Why the hell do you think I missed a point blank shot?"

"Well...she looked great. Surprised me that she wanted me to do a hit at first. And then she gave me this order." He looks up at her, "Its just business."

"Its her." Alex said with a sigh. The blood trickling down to his collar. The gun had a cross scratched into it. "Let him go, hun. She's just mad that I'm with you." He sighs, "Thanks for the new wounds. Should look nice later. Now take a bandage and get out. You're lucky no one else is around." He waves off the intruder as he hobbled out and drove away in his car.

She frowned. "He tries to shoot you, and I'm supposed to go and let him walk out the door? I should have taken out his other leg!" She was tearing up, shaking with rage.

He gets up and puts a hand on her gun, "I know you're mad. But this is jusr some guy. Get mad at the person who made the order in the first place. Besides you got me to worry about." he nods.

The night came slowly. The side of his face now covered in bandages. The whole staff were armed to the teeth. They had arrived early so that Lynn could get used to the new band member. Alex just watched patiently from the side.

"Sir?" Mike said from the side, Alex nodding to him, "The first guests are here. Shall we let them in?"

"Yes. Be safe." He said simply.

"And you too." He said before walking off.

Alex walked over to Lynn and smiled, "You all warmed up, hun? Hows the new band member?"

"Not the same..." she said softly. "The balance is all off. I think I'm going to just have him do a duet instead of hit the horn." She sighed. "This is going to be interesting."

"Just ease em into it. They're from the second band on here. So be gentle they're gonna be up there all night." He nods. "Just give em a chance."

She nodded, heading up to the stage and talking to him about the routine. They both went forward after she explained some of the difficult parts.

Duncan played a quiet tune of the piano and she started singing.
It's good, isn't it?
Grand, isn't it?
Great, isn't it?
Swell, isn't it?
Fun, isn't it?
Nowadays

There's man, everywhere
Jazz, everywhere
Booze, everywhere
Life, everywhere
Joy, everywhere
Nowadays

You can like the life you're living
You can live the life you like
You can even marry Harry
But mess around with Ike
And that's

Good, isn't it?
Grand, isn't it?
Great, isn't it?
Swell, isn't it?
Fun, isn't it...

The man jumped in and sang in harmony.

You can like the life you're living
You can live the life you like
You can even marry Harry
But mess around with Ike
And that's
Good, isn't it?
Grand, isn't it?
Great, isn't it?
Swell, isn't it?
Fun, isn't it?
But nothing stays

In fifty years or so
It's gonna change, you know
But, oh, it's heaven
Nowadays

And that's
Good, isn't it?
Grand, isn't it?
Great, isn't it?
Swell, isn't it?
Fun, isn't it?
But nothing stays

In fifty years or so
It's gonna change, you know
But, oh, it's heaven
Nowadays!

Duncan launched into a fast, jazzy rift and laughed, talking to the guests directly as the new band member twirled Lynn around and they started dancing.

"Okay, you babes of jazz. Let's pick up the pace.
Let's shake the blues away. Let's make the parties
longer. Let's make the skirts shorter and shorter.
Let's make the music hotter. Let's all go to hell
in a fast car and KEEP IT HOT!"

(God dammit I'm sorry it never told me you replied)

Alex chuckled, "As good as ever." He says as he watched the bar slowly begin to fill. Later it looked like an entire sea of people. And yet there was still no sign of her. He kept on looking back to make sure Lynn was alright, especially when she took her breaks.

He tapped her on her shoulder, "Hey there, stranger." he had his bandages off already, his wounds at least stopped bleeding. "You're doing wonderful out there, babe. Good work."

He laughed and kissed her head, "Don't worry hun. Just give me a few weeks and it will just add to my number of scars, I've accumulated over the years. Just enjoy your big night. Speaking of which, how do you feel?"

He sighed, "Yes well...you did fall in love with me. A mob boss of all people." he shrugged, "You kinda sighed up for it when you kissed me in that kitchen." he joked. Alex then reached up to caress her cheek, "Don't worry so much. I lasted this long before we met, I'm not gonna go out any time soon." He kisses her, "I'm gonna head to the back help the guys move some creates to the front. Be safe." he says as he walks away.

"You were wonderful out there. Far better than I ever imagined." a lustful voice came from the side. "What was it they call you? Lynn?" She sat there with her smugself. Swirling a glass of whiskey, "Although the drummer needs a better look to him. You look wonderful, for someone like yourself but you can't have someone looking like a bum playing the drums." She wore a red silk dress and had ruby rose lips, she looked heavenly to men, and a challenge to other women.

It was her. The Whisper. "Before we continue this conversation, do be lady like. No skirmishing...yet." she laughed, "But I must ask, how did you manage to take him? Your "looks"? Your "body"? You're love?" She said slowly.

"My clumsiness," she said simply. "But after that, my looks, my love, and most recently my body." She took a drink of her water, only wishing that it was vodka. "What do you hope to accomplish by being here and speaking to me? I have no intentions of ever leaving him, and I'm sure he'll let me know if he ever decides we won't work out."

"I hope to find out how I lost him to you. He's not for you, hun. He's a real man, he runs s club and a mob, I'm surprised you know what to do with a gun. Let alone shoot someone in the leg with it."

"You didn't lose him to me, dear. You just lost him. I came into this situation a long time later." She pursed her lips a bit. "He may run a mob, but he's still the sweetest, most romantic man out there and no amount of problems from you can change that. I'm going to be with him until he changes how he feels for me or until I die."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back