• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Order of the Hunt OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
H Hal lucination I guess it all depends on what type of magic you wanted to focus in novice or not because there still different disciplines just like in any story. What would your preferred type of magic be and I will send you a couple of ideas to use? I will also take into the fact that you studied at a academy.

TagochiRein TagochiRein I made the changes: Used the spell sheet to try and find the names of the spells I wanted. Also I made the knives disappear from where she threw them and reappear in her belt.

H Hal lucination you can also take a look at the spell sheet listed on the Character Sheet Template near the bottom for ideas as well.

BugDozer73 BugDozer73 I just saw your character. Thanks for the updates. Just wanted to see if you could update the spell eclipse to possibly a lesser version of it. Being that your character doesn't specialize in magic and taking account the age of 19 and adding the fact that your character almost have 4 years of experience as a hunter, maybe keeping the spell strength below level 4 would work a little better. I have inserted a link below with the page with the break down of spells and levels. I saw a lesser version but I will leave it to you to choose your spells. Make a list of your spells that you can use with the description in a spoiler.

Illusion Spell Breakdown by Levels

H Hal lucination you can also take a look at the spell sheet listed on the Character Sheet Template near the bottom for ideas as well.

BugDozer73 BugDozer73 I just saw your character. Thanks for the updates. Just wanted to see if you could update the spell eclipse to possibly a lesser version of it. Being that your character doesn't specialize in magic and taking account the age of 19 and adding the fact that your character almost have 4 years of experience as a hunter, maybe keeping the spell strength below level 4 would work a little better. I have inserted a link below with the page with the break down of spells and levels. I saw a lesser version but I will leave it to you to choose your spells. Make a list of your spells that you can use with the description in a spoiler.

Illusion Spell Breakdown by Levels
that seems fair. what was the name of the lesser spell?

BugDozer73 BugDozer73 Check out the spells links below. I think your character could use these if she wants to have some illusion based magic. Make sure when you add any it under skills, edit the information with practicality because some of the lingo wouldn't apply here (don't copy and paste everything on the site. lol)

Also, put it under a spoiler so it doesn't take the whole page. Any spell you wish to use has to be listed. Hope this helps.

Hm.. I don't see too many I would classify as edgy. Dramatic maybe, but then again if you're the type of person to become a hunter, you can pretty much act however you damn well please.. nobody is going to mess with you.

BugDozer73 BugDozer73 Check out the spells links below. I think your character could use these if she wants to have some illusion based magic. Make sure when you add any it under skills, edit the information with practicality because some of the lingo wouldn't apply here (don't copy and paste everything on the site. lol)

Also, put it under a spoiler so it doesn't take the whole page. Any spell you wish to use has to be listed. Hope this helps.

ok how does she look now

I mean.... I suppose you could say my character is edgy.. heeheehee..... get it? because of the knives?

Thought I would try to get into my first RP, didn't realize that BugDozer73 had already posted for the last character slot. Apologies...

BugDozer73 BugDozer73 H Hal lucination KaldorDraigo KaldorDraigo Proletariat Proletariat Berries Berries ACCEPTED

We will be starting on June 1st, or Friday officially so stand-by. Update settings and lore, people should be getting out of school soon and etc... I think it would be a good day. Plus Fridays are always awesome. @__@
AWESOME!! Super happy this is a character I have wanted to use for a long time! Quick question i'm sorry I had to accept the fact that I needed sleep last night but can I add one more minor illusion spell? I wanted to have concealment but I couldn't find the link! I just found it would that be ok, or am I just out of luck? Also I am taking summer classes but don't worry I can make plenty of time and I am free most of friday so I am very excited

AWESOME!! Super happy this is a character I have wanted to use for a long time! Quick question i'm sorry I had to accept the fact that I needed sleep last night but can I add one more minor illusion spell? I wanted to have concealment but I couldn't find the link! I just found it would that be ok, or am I just out of luck? Also I am taking summer classes but don't worry I can make plenty of time and I am free most of friday so I am very excited

Hey go ahead and add it. All the spells that I sent you I thought you could make use of.

Good Morning all, we will be starting officially Friday morning for all those accepted. There will be an update to the lore and Location tab as well. Hope you all have a great day.

GamerCarrot GamerCarrot and Tilferen Tilferen Unfortunately, we will start the story without your characters but if the flow is going well then I am open to accepting more characters so I will keep you both in mind when the time comes, granted you still want to join at that time.

FIrst Post is now up. Going to keep it at a no later than 4 day cycle., I understand life so just message me if any issues arise. Happy hunting. Will continue to build the lore page as we progress. An update will post later today for the lore.

TagochiRein TagochiRein , Do the hunters have previous experience with each other, since they were all in the order? Or do they only come together during hunts? How many hunts have they participated in together total?

This will be their first hunt together. The order of the hunt is only a year old so hunters are just now getting wind of it

Also, you can post as much as you want between now and until the GM, post which is different from my characters post. I will label the GM post at the top of the page. This usually starts a turn of event, consequences, or new scenery. Remember, you can't make any major changes or or altering events without going through fate, which is the GM. The GM also has the ability to control your character at anytime but only does it at certain junctions, ie...if you are sparring with another character or talking or eating non stop but the story must progress, i will do some sort of shifting action that you must follow in some of degree. Your options will be listed plain as day so there will be no descrepencies.

Do your best to allow for each person to message at least once before going again, unless its obvious that their inclusion is not needed to message again ie...you are speaking with another character directly....

This does not apply to fight scenes or scenes that have room for reward or negative consequences.

Don't post more than twice without all players going once regardless of what your post is about unless they are in a totally different location or if special permission is given.

I will add this to the OOC main post as well.

BugDozer73 BugDozer73 H Hal lucination KaldorDraigo KaldorDraigo Proletariat Proletariat Berries Berries HaruAketchi HaruAketchi

So go ahead and type away until fate takes control.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back