• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Order of the Black Lotus

Phantasma
"At least with animals I can trust any I talk to," Tas said, obviously a little irritated, "I know Ordius needs more men, but move to quick and you make mistakes." She saw the edges of weariness in Gerrard's eyes and worried for him. The old bear was getting long in the tooth, and couldn't keep going at the rate he was. She worried that he was focused on the watering, that he wouldn't see his flower of rebellion bloom. "I may be just worried about our latest 'recruit' Ryuu is a loose canon and I have no idea why Ordius would want such a man," She said in a mollifying tone, "I can keep this as quiet as I can, though my little friends will hear about it." She said with a small cheeky grin. Her grin fled as he turned and fired his bolt into a poor innocent tree. Ignoring why he fired it for a moment, she went over to check on the poor thing. Gently removing the bolt she checked for any significant damage. Luckily it had entered cleanly and she could easily heal the wound. She carefully placed the bolt in the dirt and healed the tree with a gesture, shooting Gerrald a dark look as she did. After she finished, she stood and looked down at the scared girl. Rose Rain, a young member who she quite liked actually. Her connection to nature was fledgling but admirable, and her love of healing was inspiring. "Please Gerrald," She said with a mysterious smile, "The young lady was just curious, I can vouch for her lack of ill intentions."

Last edited:
°ROSE RAIN°
large.jpg

Time: 8:35 am

Mentions:
Cosmosis Cosmosis

I
nteractions: theunderwolf theunderwolf Sopranos Sopranos

It happened before Rose could do anything about it. Shaking hands flew over her mouth in stunned silence as the arrow whizzed past her ear and embedded into a tree. She scrambled to her feet, ready to sprint out of there but her cloak tangled in the barbed vines and pulled her back to the ground. Frightened, Rose chewed on her nail: A habit when attempting to hide her nervousness. The girl realised who the old man was now. She should’ve figured it earlier.

Gerrald was no doubt intimidating to her, the man barely spoke a word during meetings and seemed like the type that hated children. Rose hoped she wouldn’t become like that when she grew old. A scratch from the brambles stung her elbow and the heat of embarrassment crept up Rose’s neck to her cheeks. Nevertheless, she met his piercing gaze with a defiant one. “-Can’t a girl go out for a breath of fresh air without getting shot at?”
Rose turned to Phantasma, who looked at her with kind eyes. The healer felt a wave of relief as the wise woman defended her, Rose could feel her pulsing heartbeat beginning to settle. “I was only following Tas to ask her about the man she brought in and I just found you two talking. You know I can’t choose what I hear or don’t hear,” Her voice dripped with bitterness but her brave front faltered when her eyes flick back to the grizzled adviser’s stony gaze.

“Jeez, I’ll keep it a secret okay? I’ll even help you find out who the spies are if you want! They won’t suspect me!”
She stuck her pinky out in a prompt to the man, her feigned innocence glistened in wide green eyes. "Promise."

Last edited:

BZmrUxP.png

Gerrard O'Connor
Place: Siegmore
Time: Evening
Tag: theunderwolf theunderwolf L ladyaliciaaa

As much as he didn't want to, the discuss about the spy situation between himself and Phantasma had to stop since there was a third person. An unwanted guest that interrupted it. Unlike Blue Jay who showed her protective side to the girl, surely Gerd was not pleased about the fact that a young little lady had eavesdropped him.

- Curiousity killed the cat, Blue Jay. - Gerd replied to Blue Jay who just tried to protect Rose, whatever she meant but surely the old man had no remorse for firing that bolt toward the young lady healer.

He put away the crossbow before took a look at Rose, tried to calm down. Not much of what Gerd knew about Rose back then but the fact that she served the Order as healer, treating wounds. The young lady tried to be smart and showed her pinky, trying to prove that she can keep a secret. This's war and this young lady attitude toward it showed that she's not ready for what's gonna come next. With the displeasure he already felt, the old man was ready to tell her off for interrupted a very important affair.

- If you miss the gossip club, go back to school. Otherwise you're helping by treating broken knee-caps and put stitches on wounds.

He knew that saying things like that to a young girl was more than harsh, but this was the only way he knew to keep such young, innocent individual from his business, for her own sake. Blue Jay would have something better, nicer to say to Rose to persuaded her. But then he had to do such thing, to intimidated her and probably scared her off, not just for now but later, more important matters that might hurt the youngster if she got involved.

eben banner.jpg
Interactions: Malice Queen Malice Queen

Time of Day:
Morning

The governor knew she would bring up his taxation, and know he had to give his reasons, all the while trying not to insult the king "Yes they have been toward with their displeasure, I of all people should know, however, I feel that some of your husbands decisions have been....ill advised, I'm afraid" he said keeping his eyes locked with hers "Your husband, while I'm sure has our nations best interests at heart, has seemed to have taken a very passive attitude towards the rebels, I'm sorry but you have to come down hard on these types of people, it's the only way, unfortunately the king doesn't seem to share my view"

He had to take a moment when she claimed he wasn't doing anything with the money, "Your majesty, I am in fact planning something that will require adequate funds, I intend to establish the Dunstan Company, it will deal with exports of valuable items from more distant and foreign lands and with the combating of any piracy that we may come across" he took a moment "I am perhaps guilty of the sin of omission, of which I apologies" he said as he gulped slightly "May I ask if you know of the kings plans to handle things, given that he is clearly superior to me"

Estella Rothstone

10qw7tl.jpg

Time: Morning.
Interactions: DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz

She tilted her head slightly towards the side as she heard what the other said. A faint smile appearing upon her lips which wasn’t necessarily a happy one but more that she was glad that the other asked her what to do. Most of the people would just rush into it without discussing and would sometimes end up with more conflict than good. Her breathing was normal as she wasn’t too surprised that someone would go after her once again. She never told her family about it as she could fend for herself. Hiding her wounds by quickly making her way to her room, the other would need to look fast in order to see the injuries. With some powder she kept her scars hidden from the naked eye and avoided any unnecessary discussions at once.

”Don’t do anything rash and be careful. I sense that he’s stronger than the average man and so he’ll probably have experience in combat. Would you be able to co-op with me? That would be a better question.” She said with a more gentle tone of voice as if she was talking to a child. She didn’t think lowly of the man in front of her but she didn’t want anyone to get hurt because of her as it would be on her conscience. It had happened before and she still couldn’t get rid of the memories that haunted her. Some people even died when she was 20, the year she lost her vision. She thought of it as a punishment for letting her men be killed like animals.

Her fingertips brushed against the handle of a dagger and within just two seconds, it was thrown into the direction of the eavesdropper who seemed to have avoided it. The sound of metal hitting stone bricks could be heard instead. The man groaned as he barely avoided the flying dagger as it almost hit him right in the chest.

The man charged towards the two as he knew that they noticed his presence. With a knife in his hand, he ran towards them, aiming for Estella’s eye where it hurt the most. Estella didn’t know what he was aiming for so she couldn’t do much before he would be close enough, then the wind would betray his movements and so she could predict his actions earlier. She readied herself, wondering about what would happen now.

Master Xor Black
e7f99dc8d5641470ad339e12cdd38e2a--fantasy-posters-fantasy-art.jpg

Time: Morning

Ordius watched Estelle smile, which intrigued him. He could tell she was fighter. Why else would she be smiling at the thought of conflict? She then started speaking, instructing him to not rush into anything and if he would be willing to help her. He resisted the urge to laugh at her. He was more than capable of taking care of some lowly assassin, or whatever the man watching them was.

But he would play along with the girl to earn her trust. "We'll take him together." He reached into the folds of his cloak, grabbing hold of one of his small kunai knives. The man may have been strong but Ordius was a seasoned fighter and magic user. There was a reason why he was the leader of the Black Lotus.

Estelle suddenly launched a knife at their eavesdropper, which narrowly missed the man. A knife know in his hand, he charged at the princess, swinging for her damaged eyes. Ordius jumped up from his chair, his aging body coursing with adrenaline. He hadn't fought for a while and was looking forward to this encounter.

He grabbed the man's arm mid swipe, pushing his aim. The man stumbled and turned his attention to Master Black, fury present in his dark eyes. Ordius nimbly moved backward, dodging a series of slashes before removing his own weapon from his garments. With a flick of his wrist, he released the small knife from his nimble fingers and watched it sail towards his assailant.

A smile tugged at his lips as he waited for the man's next move.

Phantasma
Tas giggled at Rose's words, "The epitaph of a pheasant in hunting season," She said softly before continuing the conversation. Gerrard was angry but she understood the anger. It was the same kind of anger The great horned witch had expressed when she had first jumped off a tree trying to fly with her friends. Born of worry, not actual wrath. He disliked his business immensely, she wouldn't like him if he didn't, and didn't want Rose involved, which was fair enough. Human spy-work got very messy, very quickly. She in no way wanted one as young as Rose involved with it. Though treating her like a child was no way the way to discourage her. She thought that if Gerrald ever had to take care of a nest of hatchlings -or teenagers she supposed- He'd know that telling them not to do something was tantomount to encouraging it.
"...But satisfaction brings it back Gerrard," She replied smoothly, touching a finger to her chin, "Rose dear, I'll not have you chasing spies though I trust you to not go spreading this around. What you can do to help is keep the two of us updated on what injuries come through your work. Keep an eye out for anything suspicious or unexplained. Scrapes from running from my little friends or Gerrards men. Love bites that may indicate outside factors, you understand?" Direct her energy elsewhere, that was the way to go. let the girl help without getting her hands dirty. Tas hoped Gerrard caught her intention. "As for my unconscious guest well" She scowled a little," That is Ryuu the coin dragon or whatever he styles himself. I neither like nor trust him, but Ordius asked me to bring him in. Gerrard if you do not mind, I'd appreciate help keeping an eye on him," She looked at Rose and Gerrard in turn with warning in her eyes, "I released my toxins from his system, so he should be waking soon, but he should not be approached without me or Ordius around to keep him in check. Or at the very least, oven mitts."

Last edited:
Nerrezza Minerva DaricusLocation: Forested area near Milltown/Siegmore
67c9a23a1db943fd90b231b60d080c07--game-costumes-adult-costumes.jpg
Current outfit; disregard weapons​
When Bronn leads her to the other man, lying on the ground asleep, she was quite surprised. His name was Griffn. What a strange name and she looks at him in doubt. He was blind and from Bronn's action of hitting his legs, he was paralyzed from the waist down. How was this man supposed to take her anywhere if he couldn't walk himself? Nerrezza recalls the teleportation, she thought it was Bronn that did it, but maybe it was this Griffin guy. She really wasn't sure what to think at this moment. Nerrezza put her arm through her hood to pet Erebus. It was a simple motion, many would assume she was just scratching her back. She felt that Erebus was as tense as she was and she was hoping to be able to lay down soon, to be honest. Nerrezza was stressed and in an unfamiliar place, but she would have to work overtime for the moment. Nerrezza brings her arm forward once more, hoping neither would actually question her movement.

She watches between Bronn and Griffin, their relationship was strange. It seemed that Bronn abused Griffin and Griffin was bored and without a care. She clicked her tongue audibly in disgust. And then she stared down at Griffin's hand. He couldn't see her and she was glad that he couldn't. She was not happy with this endeavor at all. It was a simple touch, but it made her cringe the entire time. Nerrezza curls up her fingers and places the back of her hand to the back of Griffin's hand. Hopefully this would be enough to satisfy him, she was going to give him the bare minimum.

She wasn't always like this, recoiling at touching people or people touching her. Nerrezza remembers back when she was a small child, her parents were always loving, but it was hard. With so much work to be done, the workload was never gone. And she had a lot of siblings, so time for individual care and love was strained. Nerrezza used to crave affection from her parents but the way she grew up, as she got older, she got less affection. The affection transferred to her younger siblings. Slowly, she no longer cared for it and simply tolerated it. But now she hated it. The only affection she accepted wasn't even human, it was the tiny dragon riding on top of her shoulders at all times. It was her sole comfort.

Reality snapped back into place as memories were watched away. Though it had barely been a few seconds, she already wanted to move her hand away from his. It wasn't even skin to skin contact because of her gloves covering most of her arms. This is why she covered herself in clothing most of the time, to avoid being touched, she never kills anyone with her bare hands either. She made sure to use her weapons or even poison, she could never imagine strangling someone with just her hands because of touching someone. Since she wore all black she used to get extremely hot, especially in the summer. But now she was able to tolerate it and it felt comfortable to be in all black. "I'm ready," she mutters softly to Griffin. Ready to stop touching you, that is, she thinks to herself but says nothing else to Griffin. Hopefully they were somewhere familiar so she wouldn't need teleported back. After all, the few belongings she had was in Milltown and she would have to go back there eventually. NUSKI NUSKI

Ryuu Okobani.png
Ryuu had swiped the feathers off of his body and in doing so, spread the powder even more. He had walked for a decent time considering the strength of the powder's residue on his skin. But when he brought his hand up to crack it, he just slumped over on his legs and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Waking up on a table, the man did not open his eyes for a moment. It smelt old and musty but when he didn't hear any voices for a handful of minutes, he slowly moved, keeping his heat bubble right on his skin to avoid detection on being a magic user in blood. As he sat up, an ink bottle fell from the table and shattered. 'Fresh ink... Someone is around here. But where?' he thought to himself as he got off of the table and saw he was in an abandoned library.

Papers were all around with feathers about and cobwebs. Looking up, there was a hole in the roof. Slowly, he picked up a paper and saw a weapons list and tilted his head. The ink seemed old but the paper decently new. It puzzled the man greatly as he set it on a table. He walked carefully around the room after checking to see if he had stepped in any ink and saw the books hadn't been used in some time which made him curious. If these old books had some battle tactics, he could use them in the next match he had if he found them useful.

Before Ryuu touched the book, he saw fingerprints on the spine and the footprints of someone hugging the wall of books and stayed still. Then, looking behind him, more footprints could be seen and he scowled. 'Dammit. I felt something was up here.' He told himself in his sea-raging thoughts. stepping backwards along his path, he landed back at the table and looked closer at one of the papers. No signature was on it but the writing was neat. Like a royal's or trader's handwriting. 'Why would they hug a wall though? It isn't adding up unless someone else is here with them who can write.' The man growled before stacking some of the papers. taking out a stone and flint, Ryuu lit it and crossed his arms. He hadn't burned any really important looking papers or ones with names on them as he had to look at said names. Grabbing another nearby ink bottle with one hand, the papers he wanted to look at he set far away from the small fire before splashing the ink on it, dousing the fire with hisses and pops following. the extinguished flames. Exhaling, light gray smoke drifted from his mouth before he shut it. For a second or two the smoke came from his nostrils. Without turning around, Ryuu snorted again. "I'll ask once. Please come out here and quit hiding." He asked. "If not, i will come take you out myself and i don't believe you'll like it when i do." A rat had been staring at him the entire time after he went back to the table. "If there are multiple people, do state your intentions for watching a stranger, likewise if there is only one." He said, more authoritatively, yet still calm."I know you or one of you is a witch or nature magic user due to your rat watching me." With that, Ryuu thanked a little crystal in his pocket that, once it sensed he was being watched, turned to dust to avoid detection. One of his many contacts had actually come in handy. He'd thank them later, if he had the chance to.
@AllBlackLotusPeopleInTheLibrary

BRONN RAYMOND & GRIFFIN WHITE

Griffin immediately sensed her discomfort but he was used to people feeling weirded out by him. It only made him feel better. Just to spite her, Griffin wrapped his hand around Nerrezza's right before they disappeared into thin air, leaving Bronx by himself. The dark haired swordsman was just now realizing how bad an idea it was to teleport them separately, especially because Griffin had just woken up and that he was always making fun of the boy. Bronx scratched his head and looked towards the plains, now thinking about how he would return to Torinth if he had to. Griffin teleported inside the library, specifically the meeting place which was now nearly empty except Vitalus. He teleport to the gardens next, where they were more people which made him feel better. They landed right between Rose, Phantasma and the grey-haired man, Gerrard. Griffin let go of Nerrezza and waved, his legs cross-legged.

"Hello friends. This is Nerrezza. She will stay with Phantasma and Gerrard until Master Black arrives. She thinks that she is too good to talk to Bronn. I will pick up Bronn then stay with Vitalus. Hello Rose. Bye Rose" the white haired boy said as he disappeared by himself this time. He returned to the mountain where he left Bronx only to find him sitting cross-legged with his eyes closed and murmuring something in an ancient language. His eyes opened slow and he smiled when he saw Griffin. "The one time I am actually glad to see you. Where is Nerrezza?" Bronn asked as he got up and dusted his pants. "I left her with Phantasma and the old man." Bronn chuckled and muttered something about crazy witches under his breath. He grabbed Griffin's hand and he teleported him to his blacksmith shop in Siegmore. Bronn nodded with appreciation and Griffin teleported back to the library so he could sleep. He figured Vitalus could use the company anyway.

Now that Bronn was alone, he could finally stop pretending like everything was fine. His father was still in prison, and he was planning on using the blind boy to get inside so he could see if he was still alive. Either way, he would be the one to remove the King's head from his body... no matter what Ordius said. He would be known as the Kingslayer and his story would be told for hundreds of years. Bronn smiled as he thought about his possible future. Bronn went to the backroom of his shop and removed an ace that he had finished building the night before for a client who was supposed to pick it up in a couple of minutes. He placed it on the counter as his customer arrived. Bronn took the coin and handed the axe without saying a single word. There was good reason behind it though; the man was clearly about to commit a murder. He had to stay under the radar to remain in the Order. Bronn left his shop, locking the door behind him and whistled as he walked on the streets of Siegmore.

His head will be mine. I'll mount it up on a wall for all to see.

m u s e m u s e L ladyaliciaaa theunderwolf theunderwolf Sopranos Sopranos Cosmosis Cosmosis

Last edited:
°ROSE RAIN°
large.png

Time: 8:40 am

Interactions: theunderwolf theunderwolf Sopranos Sopranos NUSKI NUSKI Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Gerrard’s words of caution were insulting to Rose. She could do much more than stitching people up. The girl fiddled with a loose thread on her nightgown and nodded her head defeatedly. “Yeah, I get it,” She stood resolutely, folded her ruined cloak and dusted the dirt off from her knees before turning to face Blue-Jay. The now risen sun hung in the middle of the blinding sky and basked the skeletal tree branches in a glimmering light. Dewy cobwebs dance in the slight autumn breeze and the girl shivered in the sparse silken fabric of her dress. Rose shielded her eyes up at the female assassin.

The task assigned to her was doable but it would make Rose feel awfully guilty for selling her friends out.

Either way it would do damage to The Order and if she didn’t do her part to stop it, they would all- If lucky, be imprisoned. The healer swallowed her doubt and brightened up.
“Sure, I can do that.” A tentative pause hung in the air for a split second before she added: “..On one condition: That you teach me magic.”

Phantasma’s answer to her request was obstructed by two figures that materialised between them, almost causing the clumsy Rose to trip over her own feet before steadying herself by instinctively grasping onto Gerrard’s arm. She let go like it stung.

Recovering from the surprise, the girl recognised Griffin and a woman clad in black leather from head-to-toe.
“Can you even breathe??” Blurted the youth rather rudely whilst eyeing Nerezza. The attire made her look dangerous. Maybe Rose should invest in some gloves of her own. She concluded that the statuesque lady was someone who relied on stealth and carried out quiet murders in alleyways by candlelight. Deadly.

Then there was the cripple.
“Hey! I told you not to call me Rose!” She raised her voice as Griffin departed yet again. The healer rolled her eyes and proceeded to make her way back inside the library; At this rate Rose felt like the the morning wind would freeze her into ice right then and there.

Last edited:
GRIFFIN WHITE

Griffin's neck was twisting around in every direction. There was an unfamiliar voice calling out which turned the the white haired boy hostile. He wasn't aware that Phantasma was the one who had brought him to the library in the first place so without hesitation, he sat up and listened closely to confirm his suspicions. He wouldn't be able to move towards the man within the small space of the library so the element of surprise was certainly out of the question. The best thing he could do was wait for him to show himself. All Griffin wanted to do was take a nap but he had to save Bronn's ass and now he had to deal with a hostile invading Master Black's privacy. An odd sound escaped Griffin's lips as the mystery man threatened to take him out. He was acting as if he was invading his privacy when in fact it was the other way around. Even so, how did he manage to get into the library without anyone noticing? "I don't like strangers" Griffin said, just loud enough for the trespasser to hear him. Griffin removed the metallic ring from the top of his head once again and placed it on his lap. He tied his hair into a ponytail using a loose string from the shirt under his cloak and patiently waited. His fingers tapped the ring to an unknown tune as he started moving his head side to side. "Come out, come out. You might as well, Master Black doesn't like intruders" he said, continuing to tap the piece of metal sitting on his lap. He kept repeating the sentence until the man would come forward.

m u s e m u s e L ladyaliciaaa Cosmosis Cosmosis

Steffon

Steffon could see the storm building up in the distance, he knew to get to that cargo ship they would have to pass
through it. As the waves began to build up, the rain began to lash against him, yet he held the wheel firm. They needed this raid to supply up and ship out. Steffon was a lot of things but stupid was not one of them, he knew the kingdom was going down a path where it would survive. Either this rebellion finished it off or time would.

Shaking his head, he gripped the wheel tighter, he had been planning to move east for sometime but this damned rebellion pushed his plans forward.

Ordering one of his men to take the wheel, he went to meet with Karliah and Vilkan. They had to plan where to grab their own loot from. Years of pirating left them all with a hefty sum of valuables, all of which would be coming east with them.

Luckily the wind was on their side so they were charging through the storm, closing in fast on the loot. Steffon could feel the blood pumping through his veins at the thought of a fight. As Karliah would say if he mentioned it, it was his berserker blood burning at the thought of the fight.

Steffon did not care either way he just started getting the itch for a good fight

Estella Rothstone

10qw7tl.jpg

Time: Morning.
Interactions: DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz HoneyAsylum HoneyAsylum

Estella heard the movements but there wasn’t just one moving anymore, assuming that it was the man in front of her who had gotten out of his seat and blocked the attack for her. As he was locked, she listened to the words he was saying to her: Я буду вернуть вас от убийства моего друга! Другие будут прибывать для вас также. Подготавливаться. (I'll get you back from murdering my friend ! Others will come for you too. Be prepared.) The words came out as if he was spitting fire towards her. Her face becoming cold and almost seemed like she was hurt by what he was saying.

She got up from her chair, this time more confident as she was adapted to the environment once again. She took another dagger from underneath her skirt, shining because of the rays of sun that hit the metal. Unfortunately she couldn’t see its radiance anymore, having lost her vision made her lose a lot of things as well. Not being able to see her brothers anymore, only hearing their voices. Not being able to see the scenery around her, the paintings that were hanging in the buildings which had their own personality.

Once she got near the hostile man, she put the knife on his throat and said: ”Я сожалею, но я не могу позволить Вам быть угрозой другим людям. (I’m sorry but I can’t let you be a threat to the other people.)” With that, she slid his throat, making him bleed to dead in only a matter of seconds. Wiping away the blood on a piece of cloth that she had stuffed in her clothes. Throwing it away before silently looking the other way.

The driver from before ran towards her as it seemed like he didn’t go away after all as he was worried about her. He was a new servant at the castle so it was natural for him to not know about her actions. ”Seems like time ran out. May we meet once again.” She said to the older man before she was grabbed by the arm and guided back to the carriage. Being carried back to the palace in silence as they didn’t know what to say to each other. The boy was probably a bit shocked about Siegmore as it was nothing like the richer parts of the kingdom.

Eventually she arrived back at the castle, getting out of the carriage and moving towards the entrance with the servant by her side. The boy was fidgeting slightly due to being this near to a royalty. She couldn’t understand why she was so different from everybody else as she was also just a human. Asking to the whereabouts of Vincenzo as she heard a maid clicking her heels through the hallway. Getting directions from her immediately. With that, Estella walked towards the main meeting hall. She stood still in the doorway as she called out her brother’s name softly. The servant had left her side once she entered the castle which made her more at ease since there was no awkward tension anymore.

(I cut it a little short since I want to go back to the castle for Vincenzo.)

c9cd1f893a29e02325fdde050ee12dbc--fantasy-queen-fantasy-art-women.jpg
Interactions: KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor

Time of Day: Morning

Queen Dhalia Rothstone The governor was a brave man to indirectly insult his king, in front of the queen no less! She listened and took in his words carefully, a nod here and there to indicate she was listening. ”Your king has been working tirelessly to improve foreign relations, he is not blind to the plight of the lower class. He has simply been unable to devote his full attention to the matter and while I will not tell you how to handle affairs on your land, your harsh enforcement of taxes has obviously not helped their disposition – if anything it has strengthened their defiance.” Her brow would furrow ever so slightly, she was displeased but the expression was minor and hopefully undetectable.

”Your plan will benefit Seigmore and perhaps even Torinth…but do you plan on using any of the gold on the people of Seigmore? Omitting important details such as this is a dangerous thing…perhaps you should be more conscious.” she would pause and take a breath. ”Yes, King Rothstone intends on dealing with the source of the rebellion at its heart – in Seigmore. You have provoked the people enough through taxation and their arrival will not go unnoticed in the city.” her thoughts went to her son, Katobi – how she worried for him. She wanted to get the governor to decrease the taxes, perhaps even make an announcement to ease the people’s minds. ”We ask that you ease the ire of the people, somehow, some way. How it is done matters little.” Dhalia would fold her hands in her lap as she stood, her piece of the conversation concluded.

Interactions: Clouds Clouds

Vincenzo continued to stand there awkwardly, just staring at the people in the room. That is, until he heard a small whisper of a voice. It was call in his name from the doorway.

He turned around, shuffling back to the door and peeked out. "Estella!" He whispered, fully emerging from the room. "She's just like the rest" he shook his head, pushing down his anxiety. His sister was good to him, as he was good to her.

Vincenzo Lucca Rothstone
code/design by Fable Fable

Last edited:

BZmrUxP.png

Gerrard O'Connor
Place: Siegmore
Time: Evening
Tag: theunderwolf theunderwolf

Toward everything that happened in front of him, Gerd rubbed his forehead slowly and tiredly. As Griffith White disappeared from the scene and Rose Rain returned to the library, the old man turned to Tas.

- We're still far far away from our goal, and this isn't comforting at all. I hope the Master knows too.

He still got that cigar on his finger but though he tried to enjoy it, it's not so comfortable anymore. It tasted wrong, as his mind didn't allow him to enjoy it anymore, along with most things nowadays. He felt stressed.

- You know, irony as it is, maybe you're right. I may not live as long to see the Lotus bloom.

Nerrezza Minerva DaricusLocation: Black Lotus Headquarters; Seigmore
67c9a23a1db943fd90b231b60d080c07--game-costumes-adult-costumes.jpg
Current outfit; disregard weapons​
She couldn't believe Griffin, she had more faith in him, but he was just as rude as Bronn. He obviously felt her discomfort and grabbed her hand anyway. As soon as they were at their destination, she slaps his hand away. Then he talked down on her, just as Bronn did. She couldn't believe it. She was the one thought she was too good to talk to Bronn? Nerrezza couldn't believe this, the entire time, Bronn had been bringing down her and acting like he was too good to talk to her. He had been rude and misjudged her greatly. She will stay with Phantasma and Gerard. The words rang with her and it only made her angrier. He was talking about her like she was a child and simply not around. As if she would stay with these strangers that were nothing but rude. She regrets coming here completely.

Nerrezza slowly turns her head to Rose Rain, glad that Griffin had left. Hopefully she wouldn't have to deal with him or Bronn again. The girl was obviously talking to her, who Griffin called Rose. Apparently she didn't like that, but Nerrezza didn't care. She didn't know this person. Do you even breath, Rose had said to her. Nerrezza wanted to snap at the girl that of course she did breath, how else would she be standing? But it wasn't worth her time, not her fault the Black Order was filled with idiots and fools. The look she gave Rose were like iced daggers even though she says nothing.

Her attention was better else where and she looks away from Rose. She was stuck with people she didn't know, what did Griffin call them again? It didn't really matter, she only cared about one person: Master Black. Master Black wasn't here at the moment, that much was obvious. She wasn't going to just stay around all day waiting for him though. No one was really paying attention to her, that was a good thing. She could sneak off but she would actually be respectful and try asking for help before doing so. "Can one of you show me where I could lay down? I've had a long night and would really like to rest before continuing," her voice was soft and smooth once more, almost charming. She wanted to be nice so hopefully they would give her what she wanted. She wasn't sure who to ask, so she says this loud enough for all of them to hear her. Hopefully one of them could lead her somewhere. NUSKI NUSKI L ladyaliciaaa theunderwolf theunderwolf Sopranos Sopranos

Master Xor Black

Interactions: NUSKI NUSKI L ladyaliciaaa theunderwolf theunderwolf Sopranos Sopranos Cosmosis Cosmosis Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear m u s e m u s e

After Master Black successfully diverted the assassin's attack away from Estelle, the princess began to take matters into her own hands. Ordius hadn't been expecting her to be a capable fighter, considering her lack of sight. Though, he should have known better not to judge a book by its cover. Especially one from the royal palace, who had the great Allasiter Rothstone as a father. The man have been a subpar king but in his day, he was a magnificent fighter. Ordius scowled at the thought of the man, but quickly refocused on the battle at hand.

Estelle had managed to get in close to the man who had attacked her. She spoke to him a foreign language that most people wouldn't have been able to understand. But Ordius did. It was an ancient dialect that only great scholars and those who grew up in or around the royal palace learned. Ordius had learned it when he first went by the name Ordius. But that was many years ago. Nowadays, he preferred to be called Master Black. He even abandoned his real last name, opting to go with Black instead. No one knew of his past, not even Gerd or Tas. The two elders knew bits and pieces but not the full story. And he didn't plan on telling them anytime soon.

Ordius turned to Estelle to commend her on her kill, but was interrupted by a royal servant bursting into the tavern. The people in the place who hadn't been paying attention thus far were definitely attentive now. They eyed the servant, wondering if they should rob the man or not. The man quickly guided Estelle out of the room, the latter issuing a quiet goodbye to Master Black as she exited. ''We will be seeing each other soon, Estelle.'' And just like that, she was gone. Everyone in the tavern went back to minding their own business, not even bothering to help the man who was bleeding out on the floor.

Ordius put his hood back on, huffing silently as he released his weapons contact never showed up. He supposed he'd go back to the library. The others should have returned with the Order's prospective members by now.

About fifteen minutes later, Master Black arrived back the Forbidden Library. He made sure to lock the doors behind him, as he didn't need any spies or any other shady people sneaking in. As he walked through the library, heading to his room, he noticed he didn't see anyone. He figured Tas and Gerd were in the garden, as that's where they usually went during the day. But he wasn't sure where Rose, Griffin, and Bronn were.

''Hello?!'' he called out, his voice booming throughout the library. ''I have returned!''

Baãl​

Interactions: fuil fuil

Baãl didn't answer the merc, not immediately. Instead, he kept walking forward. Glancing behind him to see the mace his new 'friend' decided to brandish.

Four yards apart, Baãl's footsteps stopped and with a good enough distance between them that suit him fine, Baãl tapped his pipe and watched the ashes fall to the ground.

"You may be my elder, but you aren't the wisest of elders I've met." It wasn't an insult, it was an observation he'd made personally. Brandishing a weapon against someone you didn't know, barking a threat instead of making sure you could actually dish it out when needed-- all mistakes. All things that could get him killed if the scars didn't prove he'd suffered enough or narrowly escaped worse.

A sigh of smoke escaped his lips and it floated naturally into the air before disappearing. Baãl focused on his pipe, not on the man. Thinking of whether it'd be just to kill a man who'd threatened to maim him. Not that he deserved it, just that Baãl didn't want strangers on the street hunting him down in the future for some remedy for a toxin that hadn't even entered their blood. Leaving business unfinished wasn't his way, and he'd hate to make a mess of the streets with this man's blood.

"The smoke you've been breathing in is not lethal." Baãl answered. "If it were, I'd have been dead a month ago, long before I met you." He informed. "Despite what you may hear or believe, magic does not remove the worldly effects of everything. I like to think magic alters the laws of our universe. Shifting the rules and bending or warping reality, only to rearrange the laws around those that can manipulate them. Giving them more freedom that the people that don't understand how to do what we can. Alchemy maybe chemistry, math, and herbalism with a bit of magic but it does not remove the effects plants have on a person.

"If I'd wanted to kill you, which I don't since I do not know you or care to attack a stranger for a fool's errand I have not poisoned you. If I wanted to kill you, I would've taken your offer to drink and mixed it with boiled Cicuta and told you those roots are a spice that adds zest to alcoholic drinks."

And with that said he took another pull, then tapped the rest of the ashes out of his pipe before folding it into itself. With a dull, tired look in those eyes that pierced through the hood he turned his back to the merc, a concoction of concentrated gas in his hand. All it'd take was to hit the ground and explode into a smokescreen and he'd be gone. "Now if you're done playing interrogation and executioner, the inn's just down this path. Feel free to follow, I however, am going to bed. In an hour and a half I am meant to depart for Siegmore and our conversation has wasted enough of my time."

And without another word Baãl moved forward, hand in his pocket, coins hung through a loop in his pants. If the merc attacked he'd create a distraction and simply leave Milltown, if he didn't everything would be forgotten. And perhaps then he could get a bit of well deserved sleep.

Jack nodded and returned to his friendly smile and simply said. "Now was that so hard?" He was glad the smoke wasn't poison. "I just don't trust people much, and you just give off a feeling that screams danger." He put away his weapon and said. "Well the lead on." He followed the man towards the inn. He was still on edge around him but he didn't think he'd try anything. As they got to the inn Jack said a quick goodbye as he rented a room. He wiped down his weapon and armore untilthere was a knock at his door and a polite voice said. "Sir we have you bathwater ready." Jack opened the door and let in three young me carrying buckets of slightly steaming water. after the filled the tub and left he had a nice warm bath, they even gave him some of that fancy soap stuff. After a nice wash, which left the water looking more like mud, he fell into his bed and as soon as his face touched the pillow he started to snore.
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

GRIFFIN WHITE

Griffin's head swiveled around in enthusiasm as Master Black arrived. He was quite happy to hear his voice, but you wouldn't be able to tell from the expression of his face. It remained emotionless and pale, his colorless eyes only making him look more and more like a zombie. That was one flaw that he didn't like about himself that he could actually admit. Griffin banged the metallic ring on the ground repeatedly, while repeating the word 'intruder' over and over again. Of course, he could actually deal with the mystery man with himself but it was way more fun when Ordius fought. Even though Griffin couldn't see, he could tell by the vibrations on the ground and the shifts in direction in the air that he was great warrior, maybe even the best in Torinth. Now that he thought about it, it probably wasn't the best idea to leave Nerrezza with Phantasma and Gerard. No offense to them, but Griffin thought Phantasma was on the weird side; nothing like him though, perfectly normal. Actually, he was probably the most normal person in the Order.

"Master Black! There is a man here! He is definitely not in the Order!" Griffin said, this time in a louder tone. He hated raising his voice, especially now when he was in the mood to sleep.

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz L ladyaliciaaa Cosmosis Cosmosis

BRONN RAYMOND
Bronn was not ready to return to the library just yet. He had completed his mission, albeit the minor complications forced him to involve Griffin. After leaving his shop, the dark-haired man stopped at a tavern to eat a quick piece of bread and salt. He hadn't eaten since yesterday, but figured that even if he wasn't hungry he still needed to eat to remain healthy. It wasn't like he didn't have the money, he made a decent amount with the combined efforts from his shop and some thievery from the local guards that thought that they still had the right to patrol the streets of Siegmore. It might as well belong to us Bronn thought to himself as he made a right and continued down a narrow alley. It could probably only fit three people if they stood side by side and it smelled of piss and ale. Bronn grimaced as he felt his foot land on something squishy and decided it was best if he didn't look down. When Bronn was halfway through the alley, he immediately felt eyes watching him. He turned around, removing his long-sword from his back and saw that a group of four men were behind him, all holding weapons that were made by him. Bronn turned his head in the other direction only to see that there were two more men in black cloaks waiting for him. "What the hell is this? You guys want to rob me now?" Bronn said as he put his sword in front of himself in a defensive stance. If he had to fight, there wouldn't be too much room to fight. One man in front of the group of four decided to speak for them.

"Your father. The rumor is that he's been spilling information in exchange for freedom. Someone said they saw him walking in the palace... without any guards, free. That means you're a traitor too, right?!" Before Bronn could object, they all leaped towards him with their weapons out. Bronn growled and phased through all of them, to leave space between him and the men. Since there wasn't too much width in the alleyway, they would have to attack one or two at a time which worked in his favor. Bronn created a clone of himself which seemed to intimidate them, but not enough to get them running. Bronn rushed towards them without hesitation and sliced through the first man before he could react. The second man in front raised his arms to slam down his poleaxe but his clone slit his throat open. Bronn followed through with the same routine for the next two, leaving only two men left. They started to flee, and Bronn would have let them but something inside of him fueled him with rage. Quickly, he released two kunai knives from his hands and one landed in each of the back of their necks. They fell to the ground like dolls as Bronn's clone disappeared into smoke. He grabbed his knives and ran away from their corpses as fast as he could, trying to understand everything that happened.

Master Xor Black

Interactions: NUSKI NUSKI Cosmosis Cosmosis

Master Black heard Griffin's voice from somewhere down the hall, near one of the rooms that held some of the more archaic books in the library. It was also one of the only rooms to have a lock on it, leading him to believe that Ryuu must have been locked in there. He didn't know too much about the Dragon Coin or Nerrezza, the assassin, but he did know that the man was a wild card. If anyone would need locking up, it would be him. Now, Ordius usually stayed away from people like Ryuu, as one action from them could cause his entire operation to crumble like a wet sand castle. But Ryuu was going to be needed for the attack on the soldiers from Karth that Ordius had planned. A little fire would go a long way during that mission.

Nerrezza would also prove to be a capable asset for them, possibly a better acquisition than Ryuu. As least she didn't seem to be a loose cannon.

Ordius followed the sound of Griffin's voice, wondering what he was talking about. He kept repeating ''intruder'', which he found quite odd as no one got into the library without him knowing. His rolled his eyes at Griffin. ''Could you not have gotten him yourself, child? You are more than capable than doing it.'' The older man then entered the room so see Ryuu burning books, the air inside cloudy with grey smoke.

His dark brows furrowed. ''Well, I assume you are Ryuu.'' He bowed curtly. ''Welcome to the Forbidden Library. Your services are required by the Order of the Black Lotus.'' He arched an eyebrow at the man. ''I trust there were no complications getting you here.'' He was sure he was wrong. Phantasma wasn't the most patient person, and he had a feeling brute force had been used to get Ryuu here. He could see a small bruise forming on the man's temple, where he must have fallen.

Tas..., Ordius grumbled in his head. I hope he holds no ill will towards me.

Phantasma
Phantasma sighed, Ryuu was threatening cheesecrackersandpea soup. One of her younger rats who was just too clever and curious. Like Rose, she was proud of his extracurricular but wished he kept better hidden. The human teen broke her out of her commune though as, Tas couldn't help but let out a small snort at Rose's outburst. Indeed, the woman's outfit looked quite resistant. She under stood the need for less encumbrance but Nerezza was taking it to new levels. Of course if that was what she found effective, more power to her. Her more pressing concern was making her feel welcome. Unlike Ryuu, she had come willingly so Tas wanted to make her feel welcome. She patted Gerrard on the shoulder with a resigned smile softly saying, "You're a tough one to kill Gerrard,I'll make sure you see the world you help make.
As she walked over to Nerezza she quickly grew a flower in the dirt next to her. It sprouted quickly but its petals remained folded. It would bloom soon, but Tas didn't know exactly when. That was its business, not hers. "Rose dear?" She asked, still looking at the flower, "Would you keep an eye on this child and bring me its petals when they bloom?" She wanted Rose to have a reason to seek her out later, and petals were an excellent first magic lesson. She passed Griffen and released a few exotic scents his way, just to keep him occupied. She was sure the master was the only one who could handle his intruder panic. Finally she arrived at Nerezza with a enigmatic grin. "I am more then happy to show you to your room and retrieve any other accommodations you may need, food or otherwise, I am Phantasma," She said, giving a slight I'm-showing-respect-to-you-but-I-am-very-much-in-charge-here bow, "One of the senior members of the order and I am pleased to welcome you to our home, if you forgive Rose's outbursts, she means well, but is still young." She finished with a small proud smile in Rose's direction. "If you'll follow me we have quaters prepared for you, and if there's anything else you need please tell the nearest plant or animal." While this was both polite and true, it carried a small warning. Tas was watching.

°ROSE RAIN°
large.jpg

Time: 8:45 am

Mentions: theunderwolf theunderwolf

Interactions: Cosmosis Cosmosis DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz NUSKI NUSKI

The flower bud was the colour of an algal bloom in a pond. The colour of grasshoppers in spring. It's sweet scent held tightly within a soft cage, soon to provide dripping nectar to the honey bees and hummingbirds; A gift.
She didn't mind Tas using her real name because she trusted that The Witch would not betray her. Was this magic? She couldn't tell. Now it was a waiting game. Rose made a mental note to water it later on in the day and crossed her fingers, hoping that she wouldn't kill it.

When the healer entered the library s
omeone was tapping their fingers on metal. The echoes rang in Rose's eardrums and the faint scent of smoke made her stomach twist. Master Black announced his arrival and she ran over to where he was, fearing the worst. The wood panelled room that The Dragon had been kept in was now crackling with fierce embers that leapt from antique scrolls and archaic pages. "Is anyone hurt?" Rose flinched as the acrid smell of wood varnish reached her nose, the girl held a hand over her mouth whilst stamping small flames out of the papers strewn across the carpet. She rarely doubted The Master's judgement but at this moment, the girl wondered why he would need a man whose first instinct was to start a blaze in an enclosed room.

Rose looked up at Ordius incredulously as she mouthed her disbelief at him. The healer waved her hand in the air to clear out the gathering fumes "Please, you can put out the flames now. The smell is going to stay for days and I don't want anyone getting the smoke in their lungs." Her eyes stung from peering through the makeshift bonfire toward the shadowy figure at the back of the room. Tas had mentioned his name as "Ryuu," Strange, it didn't sound like he was from around here. Tas had also mentioned something about oven mitts. Only now did she realise why.

Griffin continued to repeat a warning to anyone who entered the library and it was distracting Rose. The frowning girl hurried over to him and pressed a finger to her lips, only to remember that he was blind. "Will you be quiet? He's not an intruder. The Master requested for him to aid The Rebellion. His name is Ryuu and he has already committed arson after only being her for a few minutes..Tas knocked him out though so it's understandable why he would be angry."

"-Do try not to breathe in the fumes, it's not good for the lungs." Warned Rose as she fitted her doctor's mask over the bottom half of her face.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back