• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Order of the Black Lotus

images-218.jpg

Markis Zelle sighed as he stared up at the lavish golden gates that were the entrance to the grand building that was the Royal Palace. He looked back down at the letter firmly in his grasp. 'Commander Zelle.' Though it had only been a year since his desertion, the title of Commander still rung odd upon his ears. Surely the King, the one who wrote him these summons, would know that he had left the military to be with his family? He closed his eyes, trying not to let the memory of the tearful reunion of him and his parents resurface. He took another deep breath and approached the gates, the guard of it approaching him with lance in hand.
"Halt! Only those who official business may p-.....oh, Commander Zelle! I-I apologize for the interruption. I didn't recognize you without your gear on."
Markis laughed lowly, a deep rumble of a noise, as he watched the guard stumble around his words. He showed him the letter in his hands marked with the seal of the King and gave him a wry smile.
"At ease, son. I'm no Commander, not any more. I've just received summons from the King. But don't apologize; you're doing your job well."
The guard took the letter with a bow and looked it over with a nod before handing it back to him and opening it up.
"Y-yes sir, thank you sir. Please, go on in. His Majesty is expecting you."
Markis gave him a nod and proceeded towards the Palace, opening up the doors and making his way through the grand halls of the velvet lined castle. A wave of nostalgia hit him as he made his way through them, and old memories of strategy meetings and war councils flowed into his head. He stopped a nearby servant and asked them if they knew where the King was and they pointed him towards the room the King was. With a nod and a thank you, Markis headed over to it. He approached the door and took another deep breath before putting both hands on the door and slowly pushing it open. Inside was the King, adressing a few other people he didn't recognize. He walked forward to the King with his head bowed and knelt in front of him, pulling down his hood and letting his long hair fall with it, still keeping his head bowed.
"Your Majesty. It is an honor to see you again. I am Markis Zelle. You....summoned me, sire?"

Mentions: DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz

King Allasiter Rothstone
high-king-emeric-the-elder-scrolls-online-55.jpg

Time: 6:56 AM

Interactions: Chiba Chiba RoninN7 RoninN7 ONI ONI Midnight Paragon Midnight Paragon SRUNewman SRUNewman

King Allaister nodded at Doran after the man introduced himself. He had met the knight once during the knighting ceremony. Doran, also known as Sand, had been one of the top fighters in his class, progressing through the ranks quickly. That was part of the reason as to why he had been called to the palace. That and the other renowned knights were either on missions or dead. Allaister eyed the man's squire speculatively, wondering why he was brought along. After all, he had only called upon Doran, not his young apprentice. The older man just hoped Morgan wouldn't get in the way of the mission he had planned for the warriors.

Then there was Johnathan, Prince Katobi's warrior. The man had been in the palace multiple times and he was quite acquainted with the man from Mythira. With his combat prowess, tactical skills, and resourcefulness, he would prove to be quite the asset for the Republic. The king also planned on using the rest of Katobi's personal warriors, the O'Kalali, to help fight the rebellion as well.

The five men stood around in the room, waiting for the remaining two messengers to arrive. King Allaister grumbled under his breath, his patience dwindling. He wanted to go back to his wife; he longed to be with her, not talking to warriors about how to stop a rebellion. How did it all come to this? After a couple more minutes, Ser Kojo arrived. The king observed the knight's features, his dark skin and hair revealing that he was not from this country. He hailed from far off lands from a foreign village known for producing great warriors, similar to the seaside village of Mythira that Johnathan was from.

Allaister nodded at Kojo as the man nodded, performing the standard gesture shared between esteemed warriors. Ser Kojo was famous in the military world, winning many battles and racking up a high number of kills throughout his tenure. He, along with Markis, the other warrior that had been called upon, dedicated his services to training the young soldiers stationed in Karth. ''I appreciate your service, Ser Kojo. You are doing a fantastic job with the boys up in Karth. I apologize for pulling you away from your station but you have been brought here for an important reason.'' He looked up at the other two men. ''You all have. When Commander Markis arrives, I will reveal the specifics of this meeting.''

As if on cue, the huge commander entered the room. Long hair spilled down Markis' broad soldiers and he looked a bit flustered. ''Welcome, Commander. I'm glad you could join us this morning.'' Clasping his hands together, he began pacing in front of his summoned warriors.

''As you all know, a rebellion is brewing in the southern areas of Torinth. A notorious group of assassins, mages, and other sinister individuals known as the Order of the Black Lotus have been manifesting somewhere in Siegmore. My sources have told me that they are the ones organizing the revolts.'' He took a deep breath, his hands having been clenched tightly after reciting the information. ''They have been messing with our commerce, attacking caravans and vandalizing buildings that belong to us. They need to be stopped and I believe you all can help me accomplish that.''

He gestured towards Ser Kojo. ''He will be in charge of this task force of yours. I expect you all to treat him with utmost respect and loyalty.'' He waited for any of them to object before continuing, smiling after no one spoke. ''You will be sent to Siegmore in the coming hours, accompanied by a small squad of soldiers. Your task is to find the hideout of this Black Lotus gang and dispose of them...by any means necessary. Any expenses that you may have will be taken care of.'' He then turned around, clasping his hands behind his back. ''A carriage will be waiting for you at the palace's stables. I expect you all to depart as soon as possible. Good luck.''

And with that, King Allaister left the men in the custody of Prince Katobi, as he had other matters to attend to.

Phantasma
Tas was certainly choosing her words carefully, though she couldn't say the same of Ryuu. Burn her alive? Didn't care for coin? Bull. Give a person some power to catch things on fire and they think they're a god. Burn her. Please, his little flame was a dwarf compared to the power of Torinth. Maybe if he thought before he acted like he claimed too, he wouldn't threaten a witch whose powers he didn't know. She listened to him rant incessantly with a straight face, somehow. He certainly had a high opinion of himself. Please, the master of the order wouldn't come to hire a thug with a sword and a high opinion of himself. Please. He thought he knew everything and presumed to tell her how to do her job.
As he pushed through her, she split into ravens who all spoke with one voice. "You overestimate your importance Ryuu," She whispered to him as feathers began to fall onto the man's shoulder coated with with sleeping toxins. Ryuu collapsed into a mass of black clothing and weapons. Tas reformed and sighed. If only he had listened to reason. Though reason was obviously a stranger to him. She whistled and ravens flocked to the alley covering every surface. With another whistle they swarmed and picked up the sleeping body, following the flying Tas to the library. They landed on a tree outside and unceremoniously dropped Ryuu to the ground where Tas had to grab him by both legs and drag him inside, knowing he wouldn't wake until she released the sleep toxin from him. Despite all her magic prowess her upper body strength was still lacking. After several minutes of dragging she entered a safe room and flipped the body onto the table. Now all she had to do was wait for Ordius to return."

eben banner.jpg
Interactions: Malice Queen Malice Queen

Ebeneezer Dunstan had arrived spot on time, he himself hated lateness so he made it an effort to never seem like a hypocrite and tried to arrive on time, if not early. He had arrived with his personnel guard, he had seen some commoners flashing him hateful looks, but that was expected. He still didn't want to get attacked out in the street so he took some guards with him to frighten the riff raff away. He found himself in front of the palace, he hoped that the day would yield something good or beneficial .

He entered the palace and was greeted by a servant who claimed he had to lead him to the meeting room, Ebeneezer thanked him politely and followed him. He was always polite and well composed, but even more so wen in the presence of royalty, not so much for respect but more for fear of his own life. Apparently this meeting was to discuss the status of his land, which he thought he was governing rather well, he thought his father would be proud of him as well.

Upon reaching the Queen he gave a bow "Your Majesty it is my honor to be in your presence, i should hope that you and your family are doing well" he said in a courteous tone, not wanting to offend the Queen. "What were the matters of my land you wished to discuss?" he said, putting his hands behind his back after removing his tricorn, it was rude to wear hats indoors.

Bronn Raymond & Griffin White

Bronx scoffed with a smile as the blades were pointed in his direction. If she were to make any moves, Griffin would easily interfere. Or at least he thought he would. Bronx let the woman walk away for a few more seconds before deciding to catch up with her. He gestured for Griffin to sit still and laughed when he realized he couldn't move even if he wanted to. Griffin frowned and lifted the metallic ring off his head and placed it on his lap. His hair seemed to stay in place but Griffin ruined it when he ran his hands through it. The top half on his face was hidden behind his white hair. He was thinking about getting it braided, it would make things much easier. As he was doing this, his head perked up towards the plains as if something was wrong. There was a disturbance, or rather something quite unsettling happening back at Torinth but he couldn't tell what. Hopefully, Bronn would be able to wrap this up quickly. Bronn moved toward the woman with a grin plastered on his face and bounce in his step. Seeing that she didn't plan to stop anytime soon, Bronn phased right through her like a ghost. He stopped when he was several inches in front of her and clearly had her attention. He could see it now, she was truly upset. Maybe he shouldn't have gone so far? It was too late now anyways, Brown thought to himself. He figured he had been fooling around long enough. He wanted to return to the library soon; he had some errands to take care of.

"I'm afraid you can't leave, not yet anyways" Bronn started. He sighed and turned his head to admire the view. "I needed to talk to you in private and this seemed to be the most interesting way. I have been sent... by Master Black the leader and founder of the Order of the Black Lotus. He has an interest in you." Before she could reply, Bronn raised his hand and faced her once again, more serious. The time for games and jokes was over. "This is why I asked you, Nerrezza. You can spend the rest of your life doing... whatever you do or you can actually help people other than yourself. Listen to what I am saying before you go on another tantrum. You do not have to like me bit you must see the unfairness on the streets. The mistreatmen of those with less money. It is disgusting" Bronn said as his hands balled up into fists. He didn't even realize it but whenever he talks about matters such as these he gets upset. "It is your choice but just know that your decision will be with you for the rest of your life. Do you accept our offer Nerrezza or will you just watch like the rest?"

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Estella Rothstone

10qw7tl.jpg

Time: Morning.
Interactions: DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz

As he eventually started talking about the Order of the Black Lotus, she pressed her lips together, making a light pout before flexing it back to normal. She recognized the name due to the people talking in the kingdom, its name would spread rapidly. Their actions were done correct and fast, nobody could point out their faces except the members themselves. They tried to do the right thing, but she wondered if she could call it justice. There was no honest fight, no discussion that would lead to them coming to an understanding or just the acceptance that one of them was wrong.

”I don’t know what to think about them. They do try to follow the path of justice but I don’t know how I should categorize their actions. For me, they’re both bad and good, having both sides inside of them which could lead to great things or to destruction.” She responded to the male after having put some serious thoughts into the question that had been asked to her. Her voice was calm and informative, she just looked at the facts at that moment.

Her senses however caught something in the shadow as if she was being watched from a distance, the cold stare that felt like it could pierce right through her strengthened as time went by. She leaned a little closer to the man with the deep voice, whispering softly: ”Behind you… One man. I don’t know if he’s armed but he’s been staring at us for some time now.”

Master Xor Black
e7f99dc8d5641470ad339e12cdd38e2a--fantasy-posters-fantasy-art.jpg

Time: Morning

Interactions: Clouds Clouds

Ordius nodded as she spoke about the Order. She was right; they represented both the good and the bad. That was why their symbol was the Black Lotus and not the white. To achieve perfection and unity, certain things must be done. Sometimes those things were ugly, and Ordius knew that from experience.

She didn't seem to be against the Black Lotus, which was a good sign. That meant there was a possibility to get the princess to help the cause. If Ordius could just get to her, and her mother Dhalia whom he had quite the past with, he could collapse the Republic from the inside. He would first need to convince Estelle that the Order wasn't all about violence, which wasn't entirely a lie. They fought for change and justice, something that the republic once fought for. Now, the royals just pine for riches and fame. It sickened Master Black to his core.

He tensed as she revealed someone was watching them. His charm that was around them must have been fading, because no one should have known they were back there. Remaining calm, he gave Estelle a curt nod. "Thank you for he warning, my dear." Ordius suspected it could have been a spy sent from the Republic. Or perhaps someone sent to look after the princess. After all, no one knew what the main members of the Order looked like.

His slender fingers traveled to the knife hidden within he folds of his cloak. He could slit the man's throat in a matter of seconds and be gone in the next moment. Though, that may not have sat well with Estelle.

"What do you suppose we do about our little eavesdropper?"

Steffon

Steffon listened as Karliah and Vilkan talked about where they could raid and where to avoid. They had been discussing a storm brewing off the coast to the north and how it may have an effect on the locations they had chosen when Steffon drained his ale and spoke up.

"Do you think it is worthwhile taking a side in this rebellion?"

He posed the question more to Karliah than Vilkan knowing she would at least give her a blunt answer based on cold hard facts of how it could benefit them.

She looked thoughtful knowing that anything other than complete honesty would not serve her well, clearing her throat.

"Well right now we best avoid it completely unless something drastic were to change, then we should think it over again"

she suggested as Steffon nodded in approval, silently agreeing with her. Right now it was too close to call between both sides and they could possibly come out on the losing side.

Nerrezza Minerva DaricusLocation: Forested area near Milltown/Siegmore
67c9a23a1db943fd90b231b60d080c07--game-costumes-adult-costumes.jpg
Current outfit; disregard weapons​
She was stopped once again but this time she wasn't very surprised by him. She was starting to get used to him though was still annoyed with his actions. His voice was gravel crunching to her ears. She felt a weird sensation when he phased right through her, adding more to his annoyance. So far all Bronn has proved to her was his invasion of privacy, close-minded insults, and unrelenting persistence. None of these things were impressive to her and she wasn't sure why he couldn't get through his thick head that his tactics would not work for her? When he stood in front of her, she simply walked around him. She wasn't going to be stopped and if he thought that after everything, she would go wit him? Nerrezza would have continued to walk along and ignore him forever if it wasn't for a few simple words that caught her attention.

The Order of the Black Lotus was looking for her. Wow, for once, interesting words, and she stops in her tracks, a few feet away from him. Of course she has heard of the Order of the Black Lotus and she was wondering why they would want her. Ever since they have been making appearances, she had been curious about them, but that didn't mean she wanted to join them. She liked being on the side of neutrality. She could see both sides of the fight but she sympathized more with the Order than the Republic however. At first, she had admired the Order of the Black Lotus, but this guy was obviously part of the Order. If they let fools like him join, who else was in there? She was sourly disappointed if this was the best that they had to offer to her. Or was he low man on the totem pool or went on errands to fetch others? She wasn't sure which one could be the case, but she wasn't happy about it. If they wanted her to join their Order, they would have to try better than this.

Mentioning the Order of the Black Lotus did catch her attention though and she turned around, keeping her distance with him though. One thing she knew for sure, if he kept getting in her face and touching her, it would end badly and he would fail in his expedition to retrieve her. "You assume that since I gave you no answer that I have no purpose but myself. But your assumptions are wrong and close-minded," she says, a bit sourly. She doesn't elaborate anymore of what her motivations were but she was tired of having false assumptions about her. She did say that if his agenda matched with her's, she would go with him. One thing that was certain about her was that if she gave a promise or said that she would do something, anyone could count on her to do so. This did not mean that she will join the Order but she supposes she could at least meet Master Black and be done with this fool. "I will talk with your Master Black," she says after another pause but she did not make any move closer to Bronn. She did not want to be near him and did not want him touching her again to teleport her. NUSKI NUSKI

Last edited:
ezgif-2-190cdf6d1a.gif
Black Lotus​
Vitali Snipe

Mention: NUSKI NUSKI L ladyaliciaaa
Interaction: NUSKI NUSKI L ladyaliciaaa
Watching as Griffin vanished in thin air claiming he was being called. Vitali rubbed his eyes trying to stay awake not sleeping that night took its toll on him and the atmosphere wasn't helping at all. It seemed as though the library was spinning or maybe he was trying to focus his eyesight on a specific object Vitali turned his attention to Rose. The blond haired male had thought that the female would be pleased to have Griffin leave yet she remanded jaded. Clearing his throat Vitali eyed the class before answering it wasn't that he didn't know it's just that he didn't know what to say or think. Should he smash her head in the glass? Or just tell her how many stars there are?

It amazed him how out of all the questions she asked this happened to be the one that came to mind. "Yes, I do. Even Griffin knows. I've seen that glass since I was a child. It's not a matter of me knowing everything even a simpleton can count stars." turning his gaze from the glass window and placing his attention on Rose, " No one knows everything. Everyone knows something that the other doesn't. Do tell what made you believe that I know everything?" Vitali tilted his head, "Why was it that of all the questions you asked had to be the dumbest one? There are many more important questions such as will the Black Lotus rebellion succeed? How long will I live?"
Apprentice​
code by pasta

BZmrUxP.png

Gerrard O'Connor
Place: Siegmore
Time: Evening
Tag: theunderwolf theunderwolf

Not much ever noticed about the old man who's usually seen standing behind the Master, silent, cold yet watchful. Compared to other individuals in the Order, Gerrard "Gerry" O'Connor seem to be a slow and harmless old man. No magic, no real power, in both political and physical, he's literally just an old man. "Where is an old dog's place in this war ?" - some even might have said this. Nobody asked his story. But less did they know that this old man had been in wars longer than anyone in the Order. Despite the wrinkles under his aged and seem to be tired eyes, those eyes always observe, looking out for something, opportunities to exploit, dangers to avoid, allies to protect and enemies to eradicate. He's been raising his sword again invaders, again corruption and more. Some he triumphed, some he lost. Each war he learned more about them, and they made him the man he's today.

So what were his stories ? What's so special that earn an old dog the position adviser to the Master ? He doesn't tell, he doesn't like to talk about them. The man doesn't care, he let his acts become something for people to decide.

Just like before he got here...

Gerrard was in a dungeon, one of those belong to the Black Lotus in Siegmore where they keep their prisoners. The old man was standing straight before a prisoner, a man, all limbs were chained from the ground. This man was a spy, an agent that had infiltrated into the rank of the Order by the order of the King himself, tried to destroy the Order from the inside, or at least get information. Unfortunately, his scheme was discovered by the Order. The one who sent this prisoner to Gerrard for him to interrogate him was Phantasma, Witch of the Torith, a high rank member of the Order and one of Gerrard's superior. The veteran knew that he was trusted for this task and given an order, it's very important that he got information out of this prisoner.

- They sent an old man to do this ?

The prisoner said with a smirk. His attitude clearly proved that Gerrard was taken lightly and he was not intimidated at all. The aged adviser of the Order didn't react to the man attitude, as he walked toward the prisoner, Gerd started to speak calmly:

- You've failed as a spy, captured. But we won't kill you, not just yet. You have information, about your client, about the Republic, and now you're gonna tell me about it.

- And you're gonna make me, old man ? - The smirk continued

- I AM! - Stressed his voice, Gerd slowly took off his gloves

1 hour later...

- There are also 2 more Sir! They were dispatched before I was. I swear to god I don't know who they are, we're not supposed to meet or know anything about each other! We weren't supposed to meet anyone from the Republic either. I was hooked up with a third party, exchanged information and followed orders through them! - The prisoner spoke with a panic and crying voice.

After a short amount of time, the spy now decide to share his information. His face was filled with blood, from his mouth and his nose, tears from his eyes as he was crying. Cuts and bruises were marked on his body.

- Anything else ? - Calmly Gerd asked.

- I swear to god that's all I know! Please no more! I cant take it!

Interrogation ? Or even torture. After all this time, if there's something he knows best that's where it hurt the most to squeeze for information.

At right now, the age of 60, Gerrard is a part of probably his last battle, his last war. What kind of man he is at the moment ? Probably dangerous than he's ever been.

Gerrard was late for the meeting with the Master and other high rank members of the Order. When he arrived to the Library, Master Ordius had already gone. As he wanted to report to the master the information about the spy in the Order rank, seem like it has to wait.

But then he saw someone else, a different superior of him. The blue cloak that cover her shoulder and her long beautiful dark red hair gave her away, the witch of Torith, mentor of the Master himself, who's also known as Phantasma. Gerrard recognized her from the crowd of other members of the Order as he remembered that it's her who sent Gerry the prisoner. Maybe she should know about it first.

- Lady Phantasma. - He greeted her with his head bowed a bit - I apologize for being late at the meeting, the Master himself must've been deeply disappointed about my absence. Actually, there is something I want to talk with you about, my lady. Care to walk with me ? This place barely appropriate for a private conversation.

As he said, he and the lady walked together.

- I was late because of the thing you asked me to do, you remember my lady ? - The old man started lighting a cigar as they walked - The rat that you sent me, I... studied him.

Gerrard voice was still serious and kept low while his eyes scanned around the street, afraid if someone might following them. After a moment to make sure, Gerrard continued his report.

- There are currently another two in our house. We don't know who yet, could be anybody. The prison said that they're not supposed to know each other and their superior from the royal. - Gerrard blew a light smoke out -They all exchange information by a third party.

Someone who I think doesn't work for the royal directly but try to benefit from this war, that's Gerrard guess.

- That's what I can learn from him. What do you think, my lady ?

c9cd1f893a29e02325fdde050ee12dbc--fantasy-queen-fantasy-art-women.jpg
Interactions: KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor

Time of Day: Morning

Queen Dhalia Rothstone Dhalia would rise from her seat as the doors opened, a smile on her face as she spotted Governor’s Dunstan’s face. He was very polite, certainly not what she expected given the rumors about his financial cruelty towards the rebellious people. ”Thank you for meeting at such an early time, Governor.” she would reply to his bow with a small courtesy before continuing. ”As you know, the lower class has been rather…toward with their displeasure.” Dhalia’s voice was soft but serious. She did not approve of the way he handled the lower class, it was becoming an inconvenience in general but given her husband’s plan it would no doubt become a danger to his champions – one of them being her son.

"Sir, I brought you here to discuss the taxations you have imposed on the lower class of Seigmore." her eyes locked with his, as a way to ensure him that she was being serious. "It is obvious that the taxes have only infuriated them more, and further it does not appear that you are putting the funds to improving their conditions of living." she was trying not to get passionate or heated during her explanation, it wouldn't help the matter if she lead with her emotions. The Governor seemed like a reasonable man after all.

Bronn Raymond & Griffin White

Bronn nodded, satisfied with Nerrezza's answer. He wasn't looking for her to like him and he wasn't sent to make friends. For all he knew, Ordius could send her off on a mission far away from him. The thought made him warm inside. "That can be arranged. Griffin here will take you to Siegmore. I'm pretty sure the master the is out but I will get him for you." Bronn walked over the white-haired boy who was somehow fast asleep. Bronn kicked him in the leg and blinked rapidly as Griffin continued to snore. Oh kissed his teeth, finally realizing that he couldn't feel anything below his waist. Bronn got one knee and slowly lifted the boy up as his eyes fluttered open under the metallic ring that covered the majority of his face. Bronn flicked him on the forehead and let go of him which made Griffin wrinkle his nose. "I need you to take her to the library. I will find Master Black." Griffin lazily nodded his head and yawned. He motioned for the girl to touch his hand.

"Let's get this over with."

Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear

Phantasma
After leaving the body to wake in a secure part of the library, Tas wandered towards a small courtyard to check on the tree. It was a young strong maple, that had gone from a thin, but tall, sprout to a thick full grown tree. Their name was fallrustle and they were very sweet. She made a point of collecting their syrup when she could. She checked in on her leafy friend, communing with them to check in. Nothing really to report, trees weren't the best spies but at least there wasn't anything big enough for the trees to notice. Those kinds of disasters tended to be the most pressing yet subtle. Her communing was welcomly interrupted by Gerrard.
She respected the man, he had fiber. While she disliked the Torinth military on principle, she could appreciate the strong thinkers it churned out. "Please," She said,I am no lady, Just Tas is fine, or Blue-jay if you really want to be formal." She swept to her feet and followed him on his walk. "I made sure to tell Ordius that you were otherwise occupied," She said gently, trying to not stare at his scar too much. It definitely gave him a rugged appeal though, "I remember the man i sent you... though I don't think I loaned you any of my precious rats...Oh that's a term for spy isn't it. I'm sorry." She said with a wry grin, "Spend too much time with animals and you start taking everything literally" She listened quietly to him with a even temper. "It's worrying," She said, "Especially as Ordius brings in more rogue elements, more and more may leak. I'll tr to narrow the field but Ordius doesn't let my friends close to him, making it difficult to keep an eye on his circle. "Do you have an idea on 'smoking them out or...?"

Doran was content with the result of the meeting. He has heard many great things about Kojo He knew that with him in charge this task force would do well in its endeavors. Funny enough that's all he knew of the man. That he was a great warrior, that he was from a different land, and he now trains soldiers. He walks over to the man and bows slightly. "It is nice to finally meet a legend. I've always wanted to make my acquaintance with you and talk war strategies. I guess now is the best." He listens to what the man has to say before looking to Morgan and notices he looks anxious.
ONI ONI

He walks over to Morgan. "Whats the problem Morg. You look sick." Morgan was shaking a bit. "I don't see why I am here I don't know if I'm ready to quell a rebellion." Doran grabs Morgan by the shoulder and walks him away for a bit of privacy. "Morgan listen I'm going to say this once and only once. You don't have to join in this fight but I promise you if you leave consider this the last time I am your Knight." He looks at Morgan waiting for an answer.

°ROSE RAIN°
75d12c480baf237580fd8c3edd78ac00--character-concept-concept-art.jpg

Time: 8:15 am

Mentions: theunderwolf theunderwolf Sopranos Sopranos @The Broken Mind NUSKI NUSKI

I
nteractions: m u s e m u s e

Rose smiled sweetly at the annoyed edge in Vitalus' voice. “Oh, take a compliment will you," She pouted. "-And my questions aren't dumb, they're interesting." came the sharp retort.

Now, despite the girl's current carefree disposition. She sensed something powerful brewing in the town’s atmosphere. Rose understood that there were people who wanted them dead and truth be told, that scared her immensely.
The future was overwhelming and spilling over the edges, Rose couldn’t deny the fact that more and more soldiers were being situated at Siegmore and gossip had spread about the King's call for action. At this rate, she would have to move out of her current lodgings and take refuge within the Library alongside the rest of The Order. She didn’t want to put the innocent in danger. Though most of their records weren’t exactly clean either. She didn’t want to get them into anymore trouble.

Her thoughts were disrupted by the raucous cawing of ravens, a flock of them it seemed. It was obviously Tas who had returned. She hoped Griffin would come back quickly as well so that they wouldn’t get scolded for abandoning their duties. Rose looked over her shoulder to find the man they called The Dragon passed out on the table. For a striking moment, she had thought he was dead. Rose ambled over to where the blue-cloaked woman stood over the limp body.

Leaning in closer, the healer noticed a bruise just beginning to form.
“He’s got a few scratches, you could’ve been more careful,” She observed almost chidingly only to realise that Tas had already departed to the courtyard.

Rose followed curiously, she hadn't been in the garden for a while either. Her footsteps were muffled by the dead leaves on the cracked marble ground. There was an elderly man with the Witch. He was obviously in fit shape, perhaps fought some wars as well. The curious healer couldn't make out who he was from behind. Had she spoken to him before? Her breathe hitched as she caught the word
"spy."

A spy amongst The Order? All the more reason for the young teen to trust no one but herself. The girl crouched behind a bush of brambles, ready to escape at a moments notice.

Last edited:
Steffon

Steffon had stared at the map, arrows and notes on it depicting movements of ships and wind currents etc. Taking his dagger, he pierced the map at a ship of the empire that was heading towards Torinthia. They would help themselves to supplies worth taking as well as any valuables.

With a nod to Karliah and Vilkan, they finished their drinks and made their way outside. The crew had seen them get up and leave and made to follow. They were making ready to go.

While the clouds were grey, Steffon knew a storm was coming but they would out race it, the Silence was a fast ship.
Pulling out of port they began the journey north.

The way the winds were, they looked to be able to catch the ship outside the sight of the city which was good. Standing at the front of the ship, he watched as they broke through the waves, bearing down on the unsuspecting ship. He could hear Vilkan and Karliah barking out orders and folded his arms.

It would not be long now.

Name: Johnathan "Max" Ohmar
Interacting with: SRUNewman SRUNewman Chiba Chiba DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz

Johnathan simply raised a hand to acknowledge Morgan's presence, before continuing to give his attention to Doran. "You can call me Max..." Before he could continue speaking, he heard footsteps approaching and instantly recognized them as the king's. Johnathan turned around and nodded his head as a sign of respect to the king. Having been to the palace many times and worked for Prince Katobi, Johnathan had acquainted himself well with the royal family, and had become somewhat comfortable when it came to interacting with them. Prince Katobi himself appeared soon after his father did, prompting Johnathan to, once again, lower his head to show respect and greet the young prince. Time started to pass as they waited for the two remaining members of the group to arrive, and Johnathan was growing very impatient. He had gotten all excited for the possibility of getting to go fight the rebellion personally, and now he was forced to sit there and wait.

Finally, the two remaining members arrived and King Allaister was able to commence giving out the details to his chosen few. It wasn't very much that he had to say, but what the king did say confirmed Johnathan's suspicions about everything. He was slightly irked that he had to follow someone's lead, seeing as how he was always used to operating as a lone contractor, but he decided that a little leadership couldn't hurt when trying to quell a rebellion. Johnathan had started to play around with the sharpened trident yet again, out of anxiety more than anything. Once the king was finally done speaking, Johnathan gave a low nod in his direction as a sign of both respect and approval.
"It will be done as you command..." Just like that, King Allaister was gone, leaving them with an assignment, a leader, and a location to carry out said assignment.

Johnathan decided to approach Prince Katobi in order to ask him something.
"If you don't mind me asking, exactly how many are we talking in terms of this 'Black Lotus'? While on the subject of this rebellion, is there any useful intel on their strength, as in any kind of lead on how powerful their members are or how far their influence extends?" I ask about their influence because, having been a part of that world, it would seem logical that they'd have some amount of spies or dormant agents in other places, perhaps even the capital..." While Johnathan had never directly worked on those particular contracts, the Unseen were involved with starting many rebellions in their country and always had certain patterns of operation, the first being to always start somewhere while establishing agents as close as possible to the government in order to pull their attention elsewhere while the real conflict happened right in their backyard. He wouldn't have been surprised if this Black Lotus group had decided to take a similar route...

Sterling
Sterling reread the simple, vague instructions handed down to him from the governor once more. A Republic cargo ship recently on their way to Torinthia had been boarded and looted by pirates. The governor wanted them brought in alive, but if it was deemed too challenging their heads would work just as well. Sterling was provided very little information on the band of pirates, but he was used to it as it was very similar to the other bounties he had been given. Besides, pirates had a tendency to stick out like a sore thumb. Sterling was confident that tracking the vandals would not be exceptionally difficult. After roughing up some more seedier characters, Sterling was pretty sure he had some good starting points in mind. One had mentioned a string of taverns off the city map, a popular watering hole for filth. Sounded a lot like the perfect place to find a group of vandals.

The search led Sterling by the docks, where ships would regularly arrive and depart with goods. Ocean breezes blew softly as Sterling entered into taverns to ask his usual questions. Information proved hard to come by as most of the drinkers in the bars were travelers resting before their voyages home. Sterling found himself at a loss when he saw a gang of suspicious looking characters approaching a ship. Certainly seeming like pirates, Sterling reflected the light leaking through the grey storm clouds off of himself and boarded the ship undetected.

images-218.jpg
Zelle stood from his kneel as the King adressed the men in the room. He told them about the Black Lotus, some sort of rebellion group. That didn't sound good; Markis had heard the rumors of them back on the farm. They said that they plundered the crops of undefended farms and kidnapped the farmers there for unknown reasons. The Zelle Farm was relatively close to the capitol though; he was certain his sister would be safe for the time being.
The King told them what he knew of their location and left, telling them a carriage would be ready for their departure. Markis would not be using it; he felt better on horseback than a rumbly cart. The only thing he had a problem with was the Kings choice in leadership. Though Markis had no reason to care, for after all he was a deserter, he couldn't help but feel a little offended at the choice. Kojo? Markis has had twice the experience he's had! His skills as a soldier and a warrior were second to none! And yet....he couldn't disobey a command from the King. As much as he didn't like it, he had to follow the order-, er, terms of the contract that had been made. He turned to Kojo and gave him a curt nod.
"I hope you're up to the challenge."
But then another thought came to mind; That of payment. With the King gone, he suspected that the only other person who would know about it would be his son, Katobi. Markis had spoken very rarely to the boy in his military years; he hoped he had grown since then.
"My Lord, there is the, er, slight problem of payment. Whatever it is you wish to pay us, I require half in advance. These are the terms of my services."

Mentions: ONI ONI Chiba Chiba

Time:Morning

"You are just here"
The voice whispers to Enzo, whispering sweet nothings "Just run away, no one will miss you, especially the King" Enzo shook his head, clearing his thoughts once again. Every now and again this voice would whisper sweetly into his ear, telling him to run away. He sighed, pulling at the belts around his waist, making it just a bit tighter.

Vincenzo decided to simply wander the halls for a bit, passing by the spare meeting rooms he rounded the corner moving towards the main meeting hall. He was lost a bit in his thoughts until he bumped into someone, he looked up, the man being much taller than he was, it was the King, his father. Vincenzo gulped, panic clawed at his throat. Urging him to run, commanding him to flee from this powerful force that dominated over him. A scary shadow that haunted him dreams, lurked under his bed, but like a ghost was always disappearing.

Another emotion worked its way into the back of his mind, a voice whispering in his ear "He abandoned you, He favors your siblings" He clenched his jaw, biting his tongue from spatting in his face, screaming and crying "Why did you leave me? Why do you favor my older siblings? why?! Why?! WHY?!" He shook himself out of his thoughts, realizing he was just standing in front of this man, staring blankly at his chest. "He-Hello, fa-father" He stuttered, hands clutched tightly in front of him. He couldn't understand why he had so mixed emotions with the man that was supposed to love him. He wanted to run away from him, but at the same time, he wanted to scream and cry. "I-I see you h-had a meeting?" He glanced behind the King every now and then, looking for anymore people that might give way to such meeting.

Vincenzo Lucca Rothstone
code/design by Fable Fable

(OOC: Italics and light purple are thoughts, dark blue is speaking, green is the "voice")

DAYTIME POST

311130b056486811296cd3bf5900a3ee.png

Feelings: Able

Site: Royal Palace - Front

Tags: Markis Zelle - DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz
Johnathan Ohmar - RoninN7 RoninN7
Doran Sandford/Morgan Peters - SRUNewman SRUNewman

Text
Exordium

After the remaining two individuals summoned by the King had arrived he had begun to explain the details of the situation. The reason as to why they were called from the beginning. Simultaneously, while Katobi's father gave his lecture, he tapped his foot quietly and caught a view of the men that stood before him. A former week known Commander of the king's legion and fellow knights across the continent had been united as a single unit of goodwill. Though it was ironic seeing that Commander Markis was not assigned leader as Tobi would have expected. Ser Kojo was without a doubt a very capable knight, Katobi just didn't anticipate the outcome correctly. However he just knew, despite who led who, the Republic will arise triumphant in their upcoming feat no matter how gray it may make itself seem.

Once King Allaister concluded his lecture and dispersed to tend to his matters, Katobi looked back at him once more, knowing that it would be days before he could see his father around the palace like this again. He sighed softly and looked back to the group of men, where Johnathan had begun to approach him and ask about the Black Lotus and their forces. His question made Tobi think. As he was not the most well written book about the Black Lotus he could answer honestly to Johnathan to the best of his prior knowledge and news.

"That inclination had a high degree of rationality but I had not taken into account if any spies masqueraded and infiltrated the palace walls. I'll be sure to stay omnispective." Tobi began.

"To your previous questions I'd say Black Lotus must possess a well forged unit of saboteurs, seeing from the heavy damage sustained on Republic property and they shouldn't be taken lightly when it comes to resources. It also appears that some members might be well versed in the arts of magic so if confrontation is to take place be careful. We can't lose anyone on our side. Addressing their influence it extends to all of the Black Lotus followers which consist of numerous denizens who support the Lotus' views and ideals." Katobi paused for a moment, letting silence temporarily take its toll on the atmosphere.

Soon after the baritone voice of Commander Markis met Katobi's ears; approaching was another question of concern. The prince looked towards the large man, seemingly more intimidating than his own father. Everyone was so much bigger than he, perhaps Sir Doran's squire held a mutual feeling with being in the presence of such towing might.

"Ah-Yes Sir, you will receive your due payment soon as requested. I'll have our nearest servant consult our accountant for such matters. In the mean time does anyone hold anymore concerns?" Katobi responded as the sounds of light footsteps in the distance carried off until it was no longer heard.

King Allasiter Rothstone
high-king-emeric-the-elder-scrolls-online-55.jpg

Interactions: HoneyAsylum HoneyAsylum

After leaving the meeting, Allaister made his way back to his bedchambers, hoping his wife was still in there. He wasn't due for anything until a couple of hours, meaning he had some down time to spend with his family. Well, some of them at least. Katobi was busy with the warriors, Estelle was off somewhere, and he had no idea where in the palace Vincenzo was.

Speaking of the boy, a smaller person crashed into him as he turned a corner. The boy stumbled back, his eyes wide with panic. His blonde hair and blue irises revealed him to be the king's youngest son. He looked the most like him out of his three children. Though, the similarities stopped there.

Vincenzo stuttered, causing Allaister to furrow his brow at the boy. "Spit it out, boy." He then nodded at him. "I had a meeting with four great warriors, who have been tasked with dealing with the rebels in Siegmore." He patted his son's shoulder. "Perhaps if you never injured yourself, you could have accompanied them."

He then started to walk past the boy, heading towards his room. Before leaving, he glanced at Vincenzo from over his shoulder. "Was there something you needed, son?"

Last edited:
[

"He's right, you know" He could feel the sting of each word as it bounced off the walls of the palace. It reverberated and sunk deep into his heart, each word like a tiny knife. The pat on his shoulder just pushing the words deeper and deeper. "Sorry t-that I was i-injured, father." What else was he supposed to say? He wished he wasn't injured too? He cast his eyes down as his father walked around him, leaving just before giving him another glance, like an after thought. "No, father."

'Zo continued towards the meeting place, he guessed as to which one his father had emerged from, hence the people still lingering about, and hovered by the entrance.
"Do I walk in? Do I stand here? I don't know what to do..." he could faintly hear Tobi's voice drifting across the tiles. "Alright. I'll go in." He gave himself a short pep talk before he walked inside, though instead of the confident stride he imagined himself doing, it came out as a shuffle. As if someone who knows they don't belong.

Vincenzo Lucca Rothstone
Mentions: Chiba Chiba
code/design by Fable Fable

BZmrUxP.png

Gerrard O'Connor
Place: Siegmore
Time: Evening
Tag: theunderwolf theunderwolf L ladyaliciaaa

- We are at war, or soon to be, it's his job. Soon he's gonna need more recruit, more men, and that's mean more spies. These things are to be expected.

Gerd sighed slowly as the cigar on the tip of his fingers were burning, he seem worried. His eyes moved slowly, they were tired. He hadn't any sleep for the past 2 days. The news about there're spies on the Order's rank worried him, not that he expected anything less from the Republic, just that this war had developed so must faster into a full-scale war. Spies were dispatched and intelligence exchange. If preparations're not going to be make soon, it's a blink of an eye before they would march an army to Siegmore.

- For now, and this is between us, Blue Jay. I think we can spare the Master the stress of having to hear too much about this...

Before he kept up, the old man stopped for a second. His instinct told him that there're something odd, something was happening behind his back. If years in stealth had taught him anything, it's when his privacy is being invaded. They're being followed. He walked for a little while with Blue Jay but stopped discussing anything important.

?!!!!

As a blink of an eye, a bolt escape the crossbow flew its way into the bush and pinned down a tree. It was from Gerrard as he fired his crossbow into the bush, but missed the main target intentionally just to see who's inside. But then as he came forward to retrieve the bolt and took a closer look...

- What was you thinking, child ?

Behind the bush was a young girl, not just any girl, it was Rose Rain, one of the younger member in the Order. Gerrard looked at her with his cold, tired eyes while asking the question with a stressed and intimidating voice. He's waiting for the young healer to explain herself soon as she could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back