• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Orden Frankford University

lachlan

Green Eyes

Orden Frankford University

campus.jpg

Welcome to O.F.U
Over the past few years Orden Frankford University the college hasn't had the best publicity and thus had to make changes to make the campus more appealing for prospective future students. The school has tried its hardest to sweep the scandal under the table and has implemented new procedures to ensure it never happens again. The school also has a student ranking system which is based on several factors such as G.P.A, community service, college clubs/organizations, etc. This so far has created a hierarchy that some students enjoy, and some students dislike it because some of them don't have the spare time to do things to have them move up the ranks. Every student as a freshman starts on rank E which means you are basically a nobody to others until you prove yourself and move up.
Rules
Character Ages:
Each character is going to be starting off as a college freshman. So ages should range from 17 to 19, so let's try to stay within that range for realism. Characters can be slightly older than that if they took a gap year or something similar before that.

Posting Requirements: I ask for no more than one post a week, with a minimum of 3 paragraphs or more per post. Which isn't asking too much, I don't think. I know diagloue can get in the way of length, but descriptions can go a long way.

No gary stues or mary sues:
No character is going to be perfect in every single way. These types of characters can be extremely annoying and cumbersome to the roleplay for other, so if I say your character looks a little too perfect we'll have to make some changes.

No Godmodding:
You cannot and will not control another person's character without expressed permission from the author of the character. This is one way to be removed from the roleplay.

RPN Rules:
Please obey and follow the guidelines brought forth by our lovely staff so that this roleplay can live on!
The Cliques and Shit
The ArtistsIf you love and live any sort of art this is the group you must hang out with. These students tend to focus on developing their artistic talents and creating things that others had never done before. Most of these students tend to stay within their friend groups based on other interests other than art. Things that most students bond over in this group are music, movies, plays, etc.

The GamerIf you play video games instead of working on homework or going and being actually social with people this is the group for you. Whether or not you play on console or PC you will find great friends. Generally speaking most people in this group makes friends easier with the type of games they place, and what music they listen to while playing.

The Social ButterfliesYou can easily fit in with most groups based on similar hobbies and extracurricular activities you participate in. These are people everyone tends to be friends with, but they are not afraid to share other parts of them selfs with different cliques.

The PopularsIf you hang out with the most well-known people in the school, you must be a part of the popular. People want to be you, and others let's just say they'd wanna rock your world. People know you with you knowing them.

The JocksYou love playing sports, did you get a sport-based scholarship to attend? Do you love getting sweaty and working hard at doing something as a team? This is where you belong. People in this group tend to hang out with people that play similar sports, or are gym buddies when they work out. Everything is about gaining muscle and maintaining your fat to bodyweight ratio.

CS
OOC

Last edited:
Interested.

Bump :D I'm going to remove my deadline for characters for now. Need two more people. Also, the character sheet requirements are up, and go ahead and post placeholders if you are working on your character. I'm currently working on both of mine. Cannot wait to show them to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back