• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π™Šπ™π˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π™Žπ™π™π˜Όπ™‡ π™ƒπ™€π˜Όπ™π™π™Ž -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I didnt forget this existed, sadly. But I do feel like I can't move this RP further until people contribute-

hello!! sorry for not being active, there was a sudden death in my family and it's been a rough couple weeks. gonna try and get a response for kammi in sometime after my classes, if this rp is still on!!

hello!! sorry for not being active, there was a sudden death in my family and it's been a rough couple weeks. gonna try and get a response for kammi in sometime after my classes, if this rp is still on!!
It's okay, I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you're doing okay. The RP is still on, but kinda dead tbh-

It's okay, I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you're doing okay. The RP is still on, but kinda dead tbh-
thank you so much, definitely feeling a lot better now. really love the concept of this rp and was hoping to see it come to fruition though : (

thank you so much, definitely feeling a lot better now. really love the concept of this rp and was hoping to see it come to fruition though : (
I'm glad to hear it <3
Eh, in the back of my head I knew that this wouldn't get a lot of attention, but it was definitely worth a shot. I was waiting for everyone to get a response in, but people are busy ig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back