• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom opk's brand new shiny fandom search thread! always open! (current craving: henry stickmin)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey gamers!
It's me, ya boi, with a brand new search thread. I'm super pumped to find partners.

I am pretty lax in terms of my rules. I only ask for understandable replies with effort, and a notice if you will ditch or be gone for more than a week. I understand that emergencies happen, though, so I won't bite if you leave unexpectedly. I rp here or on Discord.
I would also love to get to know you outside of roleplay. OOC chatter is amazing, for both conversation and rp planning/storytelling. I lost an amazing partner who did this with me all the time, so I'd like you to help me out!
I'm also semi-literate, ranging from 1-3 paragraphs. My starters are usually longer than a typical reply. I'm also pretty quick to reply unless I'm busy, at work, doing schoolwork, sleeping, or praying.
If we do oc x canon, please double! It's only fair that we both get what we want.

Anyway, onto my fandoms!
*- ill do, it takes major convincing.
**-ill do it, convince me
***-sure!
****-i beg you to rp this with me. i MUST. MUSTTTTTTTTTTT.

AMONG US****
Crewmate x Impostor!! My absolute favorite plot, I would LOVE to hear your other ideas, though! I made up my own Impostor lore, ask me for it if you would like to go off of it or combine it with your own!
Got any other cool Among Us plots? Shoot them at me!

THE HENRY STICKMIN COLLECTION****
I have seen the entire series. Yay.
I would like to roleplay Henry x Ellie (preferably Toppats!), Henry x Charles, Henry x Ellie x Charles, CopperRight, oc x canon, or oc x oc in a slice-of-life setting after one of the CtM endings. Shoot me a plot if you'd like! I will likely be more comfortable playing my OCs.
If we do oc x canon, I would like you to play Charles, Ellie, or Sven!
I can play Charles, Henry, Ellie and Reginald.

MY HERO ACADEMIA**
Well, I have a lot of ideas for this fandom. I am ENTIRELY CAUGHT UP, both anime and manga. I'll gladly do oc x oc, oc x canon, or canon x canon. I also have a lot of fanchildren, too, for a nextgen plot. I will ABSOLUTELY NOT roleplay any problematic content! This includes shipping any heroes/villains with any students. Ew.

DANGANRONPA**
I've watched playthroughs of the 3 main games. I am not very good at canon characters but I will try. I mainly would love to do a fanganronpa, which is a dangan with our very own characters and plot. Oc x canon is good too.

OBJECT SHOWS (BFB and Inanimate Insanity)*
I've always loved these. Hit me up with a plot as I'm not too into this now. It needs to be convincing! My hyperfixations vary.

COOKIE RUN*
Convince me, as my hyperfixation has gone. I will gladly do ships and cool plots. I have OCs and even fanbabies.

Comment or PM if interested! I don't bite.

Last edited:
DANGANRONPA**
I've watched playthroughs of the 3 main games. I am not very good at canon characters but I will try. I mainly would love to do a fanganronpa, which is a dangan with our very own characters and plot. Oc x canon is good too.
Hello! I'd absolutely love to roleplay a canon/oc or oc/oc Danganronpa roleplay with you! Not a lot of people roleplay this, so it's cool to see someone have it listed :0 ^^

Heya there! I was looking through RPNation and saw your RP request - I wouldn't mind doing an Among Us plot with you! I'm a huge fan of sci-fi RPs ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back