• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Operation Torch: Battles For North Africa Historical Roleplay.

Jaredthefox92

Jaredthefox92
Synopsis:
Africa, 10th of November, 1942. Operation Torch is well under way in the French colonized regions of North Africa.as the Allies make landfall forces under Field Marshal Erwin Rommel prepare a defense. Thus far, the Allies have pushed through at Casablanca and are underway of launching a staging ground in Morocco.

Your character can be on either side, British, French, German, American, or even civilian and/or partisan. This roleplay will focus on historical accuracy and the theme that war is hell. Think of it like Band of Brothers or historical war movies. You will be doing your duty for the war efforts.

Setting:
I'm considering hosting a group roleplay based on real life historical events. This roleplay will focus on various battles during the Tunisian Campaign in 1942. Depending on which nation you choose to portray your character with you'll all have various objectives that either coincide with another person or conflict in an Allies vs Axis fashion.

Rules:
1. This is a historical roleplay, no magic, no politics, no superpowers. Your character has to be at least partially authentic and I'll perhaps be making character sheets.
2.You can be on either the Allies, Axis, or Partisans/Civilians. No heroes, no villains, only men caught up in the tides of war.
3. You can petition for a squad role or I can assign you one. This is an army based roleplay, thus not everyone will have a glorious job.
4. Your character could very well die in this roleplay. Such is war.
5.I would prefer around 1-3 paragraphs per post.
6.Let's keep the more darker aspects of WW2 in the background, while the Allies are of course liberating this theatre of war I'd much like to focus on the battles.

You really picked one battle that most folks aren’t that familiar with lol. Anyway you got this wehraboo’s attention here, think I can do a tiger tank crew or maybe a half platoon of two tanks, since I got a tiger tank crew manual at hand for some technical aspects reference

Users who are viewing this thread

Back