• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Operation: Colony Salvage

I noticed that too. I was able to counteract that on my phone by using the "view desktop site" button.

If that option isn't available for you, I'll remove the accordion when I clock out of work today.
Yeah that option isn’t available for me, (or else I would have used it ToT)

You don’t have to remove it, I’ve seen people just put a phone friendly version in a spoiler at the bottom of the post, either way, thank you so much

I noticed that too. I was able to counteract that on my phone by using the "view desktop site" button.

If that option isn't available for you, I'll remove the accordion when I clock out of work today.
I decided to migrate over to my computer and work on a CS, it should be up and mostly finished. I need to complete drawing the face claim. Let me know if there’s any issues with the character, I’ll adjust him if need be.

Yeah that option isn’t available for me, (or else I would have used it ToT)

You don’t have to remove it, I’ve seen people just put a phone friendly version in a spoiler at the bottom of the post, either way, thank you so much
I've removed the accordions in the Lore. for the time being. Currently feeling rather sleepy, so I don't trust myself to properly edit in a better kne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back