• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Open to partners! Parings also included!

Narumi

Five Thousand Club
Here are some basic parings that people can choose from, otherwise if you don't like any of the listed below, feel free to share your own. Please do pm me or post below if you're interested in any of these suggestions.

Good girl x Bad boy

Bad girl x Good boy

Boss x Intern

Prince x Worker

Prince x Maid

Employee x Employee

Boss x Employee

Roommates ( college )

Master x Slave

Royalty x Servant

Servants

Royalty x Royalty

Bandmates

student x student

Boarding School Roommates

Bully x Victim

Arranged marriage

Abusive relationship

I love the Good Boy x Bad Girl idea,but I have a rather different plot in mind.The girl would be a notorious thief and the boy would be the top officer on the police force.If you're interested,pm me and I'll give a more detailed description!I would have to play the girl in this plot,though.

@Melody Fraizer I can play as either gender!

@ Crimson Eclipse I am sorry, I think I forgot to pm you, but if you want to pm me then go ahead!

Good girl x Bad boy

Boss x Intern

Prince x Worker

Prince x Maid

Employee x Employee

Boss x Employee

Master x Slave

Royalty x Servant

Servants

Royalty x Royalty

Arranged marriage

Abusive relationship

Well, I guess the character quality on my part depends on how much I'm into the rp. :) I'll play male.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back