• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (Open) Supernatural High School, New.

Faten grins at Nil. “Sounds good! You guys seem like a lot of fun!” The djinn replies, hastily finishing her tacos, and snapping her fingers, sending the tray and trash to their respective places. “So how’s the first day of school going for you guys? I’m certainly enjoying mine!”

Cain
As the blond shifter entered Jody’s classroom for the third time today, he took a seat next to Raven, the redheaded bloodsucker from before. Cain motioned for the other two to join him. Sitting down was a good thing for him at the moment, sitting in Jody Rhodes’ class was an even better thing, considering that it would be a quiet haven once she began lecturing. This quiet sanctuary hadn’t yet been built, however, so the humanoid shifter looked over at Nil gave him a small smile before replying to young man.

“I mean, I never really take notes in class, but if you want to then go for it.” The blond then gave him a wink and shoved his hands in his pockets. When he looked up at Jody to see if class was about to begin, the witch was still looking at her papers, sitting on her desk. This meant that there was at least a few minutes left for people to arrive or for people to finish out their conversations before she ordered them all to sit down and shut up.

Abel
The brunette shifter couldn’t help but look at the Nephilim in front of him, his eyes narrowed in slight annoyance as he clenched his jaw. She was being rather air-headed at the moment and Abel couldn’t help be angered by the innocent creature. Cain’s puppy looked a bit nervous, her hands were trembling and she was stuttering quite a lot. Her stammering only caused more annoyance to grow inside of the shifter, though. Just as he was about to open his mouth to tell her off, or simply tell her that yes, she was in Physics, a klutz tripped over her, sending them both to the ground in a disoriented mess.

“Wow.” Was all that Abel could say before he turned his attention towards the old witch in the front of the classroom. There didn’t seem to be that many people in the class, but then again there weren’t that many people in the senior class. As he looked over the bodies, he noted that Aleks was sitting in the corner of the classroom in her normal spot, Sasha was seated in the front, Kall and what looked to be Cain’s roommate were on the floor, his brother and two others just entered the room, Raven was there too. The shifter didn’t know everyone’s faces yet, but he did note that Rynn had still not showed up, which was understandable. He could’ve sworn that there were more people that should’ve been there though.

Faten hurries into class, and plops down next to Nil, grinning. She tucks her hair back, as a bit managed to get in her eyes, and looks around at the other students. Yeah, she’ll need to age this body a bit. This is getting ridiculous. She snaps her fingers again, her books and pencils appearing on her desk.

People keep saying she depends on her magic too much, but she’s just trying to learn. And the best way to learn is with plenty of practice. She usually ends up pretty tuckered out by the end of the day though.

Nix Vu
Nix kindly denied Darius' offer, "Thank you but, I'm good. I actually spilled my coffee from earlier on myself, luckily I had time to run up to my dorm and change." She inhaled the smell of his coffee and reminisced about her perfectly sweet coffee from this morning. The barista gave her a small glare, possibly still annoyed with her complex request but, relieve that Nix didn't ask for one again. Realizing the Q was clearing out fairly quickly reminded her of getting to physics. Actually it felt like they were the only pair left in the area, "Oh we should probably skedaddle and get to class before the bell rings." She began skipping towards the building, looking back every few moments to see Darius behind her. "Better hurry slow poke, else you might not get a seat next to me," She giggled and winked at her new friend. As they left Nix noticed Rynn and Alex walking through the Q court. Figuring they were skipping all she did was smile and return her attention to Darius.
Megeara Megeara
Nil Vu
Nil grinned and popped a squat in the desk on the other side of Cain, noticing the redhead from bio earlier but in different clothes. He shrugged and chuckled at Cains response and wink to his offer, deciding to share his notes anyways. Faten had joined them as well, and it seemed as the room was filling up slowly with the rest of the senior class. Nix still hadn't shown up and Nil blamed it on the shifter she'd been talking to. He scratched his head and turned to Faten, "I've had a pretty good day so far by the way, sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you earlier in the mad rush to class...haha. Its pretty cool here huh?" He looked back towards the door noticing a girl standing outside. He smirked, knowing if she didn't walk in before the bell rang she'd be spending the rest of class outside the door, one tardy closer to detention.
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_ Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Faten nods, twirling a pencil in her fingers. “Yeah, it’s awesome! I haven’t gotten to socialize much since I was created, so coming her is great for me. It lets me interact with people other than my master for a change.” She leans back in her chair, excited for class to start.

She looks around, bouncing her knee to try and get rid of some excess energy.

Raven

Quietly humming a song Raven semi zoned out a bit while she drew a few small pictures in her notebook. It wasn't of anyone specific, just whoever came to mind and it was some of the people she meet after coming to the school.

She drew Sasha in a circle of flowers, Tsume surrounded by wolves, Cain and Abel in like a yin yang pose surrounded by water, few other people she has seem but not personally met in various poses and herself in the center floating in a sea of blood. Snapping back to reality, Raven grinned slightly has she lifted her head off her arm to get a good look at what she did.

"Perfect." She said to herself.

Kall made a disoriented sort of squeaking noise as she hit the floor. Again, someone was knocking her over and this time it was not Yoko. Mathias had toppled her to the ground with a wing bent under his small amount of weight. "Ow!" She chirped in alarm and repeated the cry several more times as she struggled under the small boy. Kall could be compared to a bird in many fashions, body structure for one. Her bones were very fragile and she hardly weighed anything at all compared to her height. In other measures, she's quite a bird brain when it comes to many things.

She squirmed around under Mathias and let her distress be known thanks to her cries. Eating would have been a good idea so she's be an acceptable weight and not so easy to crush.
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_ Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers

Mathias scrambled to get up, and gently pulled Kall back onto her feet. He apologized once again with a stammered, "I-I'm so sorry... I just didn't see you, and... I'm so sorry!" He was panicked and he cringed at the sound of his own voice. He sounded like a hyperventilating teenage girl.

Still, like the idiot he was, Mathias kept rambling until he wasn't even speaking English anymore. He was just stammering in Italian and trying very hard not to hurt the fragile creature in front of him. His voice had risen in octaves, and Mathias eventually shut up after hearing how girlie he sounded.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed _Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Rynn
Rynn looked over her shoulder at Alexs.
"False alarm." she laughed it off even thouugh it made her hands shake.
"I'm getting a veggie wrap and some ice green tea." she smiled and walked up to the ordering station and looked back at Alex making a funny face at him smiling after. She handed the lady her card and then she handed Rynn a box that had her food in it. Grabbing it with one hand ahe grabbed the othee box for him. She didnt care if he was mad she bought lunch. He bought her coffee.
She smiled as she turned around and handed his box to him. She started to walk out of the Q silping on her tea and she looked behind her to make sure he was still there. That this awesome day wasnt a dream. He was. He was there.​
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic
Darius
He smiled at her and started to walk faster. He tried to keep up woth her as he sipped on his coffee. Walking into the hall he stayed behind Nix. He followed her to class walking through the mass group of students. He didnt like big groups of people. He put his head phones to be met with italian opera. He took a deep breath. His hand holding onto his cup avoiding people. He held onto his bag with his free hand. Rounding the corner he saw her walk into a class room and he followed.​
lissamissal lissamissal

Jody
Once the second bell rang throughout the school, Jody closed the door and locked it with the wave of her wand. She silently looked through the faces in her class and took a note of attendance. Mr. Martinez, an angel that had fallen, was yet to be seen again. This meant that he was marked down for a detention and an essay. Ms. Salone, a nephilim, was not to be seen as well. This was the first time that she had missed class so she was simply marked down for two more absences. The angel and demon, who were new, weren’t to be seen as well. The students that seemed to be in the class were: Aleks, Cain, Abel, Nil, Mathias, Kadence, Tsume, Raven, Sasha, Nix, Darius, and Faten. Which meant that Alex, Asher, and Rynn were missing.

After she noted who was and who was not in class, Jody stood and noted the incident that had taken place on the floor. “Get up, it’s not that big of a deal.” She said, addressing the two that seemed to scrambled. “Everyone sit down! The bell has rung!” The witch called out before beginning her lecture.

Near the end of class, Jody had stopped teaching and decided that she would not give homework today, seeing as she had already given out homework in one of her other classes. “You’re dismissed.” She said simply, waving her wand to allow the door to the classroom to unlock and open. It was the last class of the day so Jody simply waited for all of the students to exit the room before she would leave.

Last edited:
Vela Katsaros

Vela had hurried to class, her backpack hanging from her back and hoping she wasn't late. She was feeling nervous as always, gulping as she slipped through the rows, taking a seat in the very back row. She set the backpack on the side, slouching forward as she sat at the desk. She would never sit in the front row, so her sitting in the far back where no one could pay attention to her was no real surprise to anyone. She kept very quiet besides the occasional hum that came from her throat, followed by a small crack in her voice when she noticed what she was doing.

The girl just focused on the teacher, Jody, though she wasn't staring at her. Staring made Vela quite uncomfortable, a reason why she hated making eye contact with people. She realized that Jody probably hadn't noticed she was there. She was fine with it, though, since few people took notice to her, or at least few people expressed interest in her, and she liked it. The fewer interactions that would make her unreasonably nervous, the better. She thankfully had rarely been called upon in class to participate or answer a random question that made her realize that she hadn't been paying attention. She just hoped the bell rang soon.

When she was just paying attention for once, she zoned out as she usually did. She rested her head on her arm and let herself daydream about different things, including wondering what she would do once the class ended. She was almost sleeping, being so "out of it" that she really didn't pay attention to her surroundings. What woke Vela from her imagination was the ringing of the bell. It was a welcomed sound - not because she disliked her classes, but because she heavily preferred being out of the classroom and somewhere else, whether she knew where exactly she would be going to or not. She looked around at the students who began packing up and taking their things and she took her own backpack from the ground, hurrying as fast as she could to just get to her locker without having someone bumping into her and then trying to make conversation. It was such a cliche yet common thing and she became worried that it would happen to her, with all the students exiting the classroom.

Outfit: X
Mood: Uneasy
Interaction: None
Tags: None

Abel
The younger of the Holland twins ended up slipping his fingers into his pockets and removing two of the xanax pills, stealthily slipping the contents into his mouth when Jody had turned to write on the board. He didn’t take any notes since he was now too high, too relaxed, to even concentrate on a word the old witch was saying. Instead, he just slipped back in his desk and stared at the board. His hands were in his pockets during the duration of the class period, his entire body was relaxed into the desk he was seated in, his eyes glazed over. The shifter was basically asleep without actually being asleep. It was rather nice. This was actually the best that Abel had felt all day.

When Jody dismissed the class, it took a moment (or two or three) for Abel to notice that everyone was leaving the class. He slowly pulled himself up and out of the desk, stretching before exiting the room. By now, his eyes were most likely red and glossy as he heavily, and slowly, made his way through the halls and outside of the main building. It was around 5:30 pm and the sun was too bright. Abel had to lean against the brick of the building he had just exited and rub his eyes. The shifter remained there for a bit as he waited for the sting to dissipate. As he waited, he stared down at the grass. It was such a nice color, all green and luscious. The way the breeze moved the blades made it look as if the grass was dancing. The sight just brightened Abel’s mood a little more. Really, though he only imagined the grass dancing because he was higher than a kite, but that’s besides the point. The boy is happy right now and that’s all that matters.

Aleks

Aleks had finished her salad in the beginning of class, thankful that Jody didn’t nag at her for having food in the class like last year. It could’ve been the fact that she was a senior this year, but the girl didn’t know, she was just glad that she got to finish eating. Once the class started though, she removed half of her focus from the food and focused on writing a series of notes as well. Jody’s tests were usually all short answer and essays, so notes were a necessity to her to pass. She could already tell that a lot of this semester would be spent in either the library or the music room; both were places that she should could concentrate.

As soon as the class was dismissed, Aleks gathered up all of her stuff and exited, throwing away her trash in the bin before leaving the room. Her mood was no longer sour, but she was still a bit tired from first hour so she decided that it would be best to go back to the music room. Thankfully, no one interacted with her on the way there and thankfully no one was in the room itself when she made it there. Once again, Aleks set her stuff down. This time she grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil though, deciding that she would write down the songs she played and the mistakes she made in the song. It would be a helpful little note for her to keep since she didn’t have any sheet music at the moment.

Right now, she decided that she would start playing a piece she knew she had to work on… Debussy’s Ce u’a vu le vent d’oust. The beginning was always a rough one for her, but it was simple scales in F sharp minor, so it was easily memorized. It was just fast. The rest of the piece, when treble clef gets involved, messes her up a tad bit as well. Really, it’s nothing practice won’t help so Aleks placed her fingers on the beginning notes and started off slowly, taking the thirty-second notes at a sixteenth note pace. Later she would speed it up, right now she wanted to make sure she remembered it correctly.

Cain
The blond shifter had almost fallen asleep during class. Let’s be honest though, if he were sitting in the back, Cain would’ve totally fallen asleep. It wouldn’t bother him any, being a humanoid shifter meant that you could easily cheat on tests. It was rather quite fun to play dress up as a teacher and invade in their personal teaching… stuff. It was also like playing a game of I Spy or Where’s Waldo because some of these teachers are not organized. The only problem with Jody, was that she wasn’t dumb. She has probably had humanoid shifters in the past who have attempted the same game, so she most likely had some kind of spell or charm on the test answers, like the marauders map in Harry Potter… Yes, that is a nerdy thing to think, but Harry Potter is great and anyone who thinks different can suck…

WOO, anyway. Once the class was dismissed, Cain glanced back at his brother who was high as fuck. Holy shit, dude. Get a hold of yourself. It’s the first day of school and you’re already that fucked up? Really? He would definitely get a talking to later, but right now Cain was just focusing on exiting the small pit of Hell he was in.

On his way out, however, he was walking behind an unfamiliar girl. Maybe she was New? Maybe not? He didn't know, so he thought he would speak up because why fucking not. “Hey, I'm sorry but I don't really recognise you. I'm Cain.” The blond said as he stepped to the side of her, matching his pace with hers.

Raven/Tsume

Finally hearing that the class was dismissed Raven put all her notes away and gathered her things, leaving the room not bothering to wait for Tsume but she could hear him trying to catch up with her.

He had been trying to get her to forgive him, he knew that she wasn't ready to admit that she was surprised that someone liked her. "Raven just talked to me." Tsume's deep voice boomed in her ears, Raven stopped mid way from going outside. Quickly turning to face him, her eyes glowing red, "Listen to me damn it." Raven hissed at him, "I haven't been with anyone since...them...and because of that I have a hard time making friends." She said then took a deep breath an looks at Tsume with hurt in her eyes, shook her head and went outside to the courtyard.

Tsume ran his hand over his face and went after her. He knew of the 'them' Raven was referring to, her ex girlfriend and ex boyfriend Sai and Kai. Tsume found Raven standing under a nearby tree, her books were on the ground and she had her head bowed; Tsume had his guard as he walked closer. He knew his best friend would take a swing at him, it was her way of letting off steam.

Raven took her hair down from the ponytail as she bit down on a serum mouthpiece then roundhouse kicked Tsume, to which caught her foot before it made contact with his head. "I'm sorry." Tsume said still holding her foot but soon letting it go so she could stand. Raven just stared at him as she let the mouthpiece fall out of her mouth then huffed as she went to sit under the tree, Tsume not far behind. Sitting next to each other Raven laid her head on Tsumes shoulder an closed her eyes, she didnt mind the sun that much even though she's a daywalker, the sun did get annoying at times. Tsume remain quiet while she rested, like a big brother watching over his little sister.

Nix Vu
Nix happily took notes/ didn't actually take notes but rather drew diagrams and little scenes in her note book that reminded her of some of the physics lecture. There were a few formulas scattered about and step by step examples of how to reach solutions. Every once in a while she glanced around the classroom noting some bored expressions and a few even napping on the first day.

When the class was released without an assignment Nix was quite surprised considering Ms. Rhodes seemed kind of harsh and had already assigned homework for bio. "Hmm strange" she mumbled to herself as she gathered her belongings and stands ready to head back to her dorm for the afternoon. While the cacophonous class stampeded out the door, she quickly scribbled her name and number onto one of her kawaii bunny sticky notes and placed it on her new friends desk as she stood to leave. Smiling Nix begins her journey back to her soft sheets and cozy pj's, as she neared the classroom door she turned and waved at Darius, "I guess I'll see ya around Darius!"
Megeara Megeara
Nil Vu
Yet again, Nil spent the class taking the worlds craziest notes. He didn't really pay attention to what anyone else was doing, honing in on everything Ms. Rhodes was saying. His hand cramped slightly as she announced the end of class. Sighing, he finished writing his notes and began packing up his things. He looked over and realized Cain had already rushed out with the bulk mass of the class desperate to escape. Instead of trying to catch up with the older shifter Nil turned to Faten as he stood to leave, "Hey, so do you wanna hang out? I know we just had lunch, but we could chill until dinner...I'll show you how to decode my notes?" He grinned and reached down gesturing an offer to carry her bag.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
Sasha Heartfilia
Sasha half took notes half wished she was reading her book. Actually while Ms. Rhodes turned to write on the board she was able to get away with reading at least a page or two. She looked out the window to the door and notice a girl standing outside. It sucked that she got locked out, that was actually a pretty messed up rule. In her mind taking note of late arrivals was one thing, but locking them out on the first day? Kind of was a bit of over kill. She began to wonder, if she left to use the bathroom...would she not be able to get back in? Sasha felt bad that the girl had probably just missed her chance to come in, but the fact that she just stood there filing her nails kind of made her think twice. Anyways, she wasn't sure if she actually had to ask to go or not, but she was fairly close to the door she could easily just try to open it and let the other girl in right? The next time Ms. Rhodes turned to write something on the board Sasha stood and opened the door to go get a sip of water. As she walked out she coughed loudly and made eye contact with the girl before she walked off to the water fountain, swinging the door open. Hopefully the girl got a chance to slip in, not that it mattered, she was already counted absent. The only favor Sasha did for her was to let her take some notes.

When class ended she was among the first out the door. As she made her way to the library with her book in hand, she noticed Aleks on her way to the clubs building again. It's not like she had to follow her around anymore, but she was genuinely curios to see what she was doing. Sasha walked through the clubs building and noted all the different rooms and activities. This school really had it all...Finally, she found her way to the music room Aleks was in. She could hear the song she was playing and noticed the paper she'd make notes on when she made a mistake. Sasha didn't really want to bother her, but when she got to the end of the piece she tried to quietly sneak into the room. "Hey, don't worry about that A you missed...I think that key is out of tune anyways..."she spoke softly and smiled. Aleks was actually really good at playing the piano, it was weird that she'd never noticed that before. "I can help you tune it if you want? And then maybe we could play together?"
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_ _KoKo_ _KoKo_

Aleks
As the brunette played the piano, she stopped every now and then to mark down a the measure of the note she had missed. She would then play the measure over again, once more, then add a few measure in front and behind that specific measure before starting from the beginning of the piece. Eventually she sped up the music and played it somewhat close to the tempo it was originally supposed to be at. After playing through it once without stopping, she did it once more, just to make sure it wasn’t luck. Aleks was focused purely on the keys of the piano and trying to remember the notes correctly. By now the song was starting to work it’s way into her muscle memory, just like Fur Elise was embedded (no, burned) into her muscle memory.

Once she hit the end of the piece for the second time, she kind of held his posture for a second to make sure she was done. Just as Aleks was about to relax and look over her notes, a voice lifted up from the silence and startled her, making her jump slightly on the bench. Her eyes immediately lifted to the direction of the voice and saw the girl that was “not following” her before Physics had started. Now Physics was over and she just miraculously found Aleks in one of the upper floors of the club building when clubs haven’t even started yet? That wasn’t suspicious at all. Really though, finding Aleks was just one of the things that bothered her on this list of events. Another thing was that the girl pointed out a flaw in Aleks’ playing. Aleks never played in front of anyone but her parents, and she didn’t even like playing in front of them. Her flaws were her flaws, she didn’t want anyone seeing them because they were signs of weakness. If people saw a weakness in her then her reputation would be broke, she could be bothered and nagged at, she could be silently tormented or plotted against. It was all irrational thinking, of course, but when you’re known at the “daughter of Satan” (which she wasn’t) then situations like that could very well happen.

After the mystery, stalker, brunette girl stopped speaking, Aleks glared at her for a second before looking over her notes to see if she had missed an A towards the end of the piece before; it turns out that she had. Great. “The key is F sharp minor, so yes. It’s odd.” She replied, placing her notes back on the piano.

Really it was odd to Aleks that someone was being… nice towards her. This chick had smiled at her, spoken softly, didn’t invade her very personal bubble, didn’t accuse her of anything but missing an A that she actually did miss… it was suspicious. No one was just… nice for no reason, not in Aleks’ case anyway. Did she want to further investigate or did she want to tell her off? Did she want to say “sure” and accept the company or say “no” and leave before she could find out if her suspicions were correct? This girl wasn’t just suspicious to Aleks, she was giving off a really weird, bright vibe that was kind of setting the Antichrist off. She might be an angel and angels are dicks that equal bad news. This little “nice” game she was playing could be a facade to reel her in. If so, then what would she do? In the hands of an angel, Aleks could be livestock getting prepared for slaughter.

With all of these thoughts swirling around in her head, it took Aleks a good 5 seconds to look back at the dark haired mystery girl. “Sure.” She replied, forcing the words through her lips and instantly regretting them. Once again, she didn’t like playing in front of people and she didn’t like this “nice” thing going on. She felt cornered and almost threatened since they were both alone in the building. The idea of not just playing in front of someone, but with them too also gave her an uneasy feeling. She was actually kind of anxious, self-conscious almost, as she slid over on the bench to give the girl room to sit.

Alexa looked up at the school, a duffel bag with all of her belongings clutched in her hand. Finally, she's here, at her new high school. She got expelled from her old school because she caused a fight for the tenth time in a row... and she discovered that this school is for supernaturals. So she transferred to this school knowing that she doesn't have to keep hiding the fact that she's a witch anymore. She took a deep breath. School wasn't for Alexa. Even though she has photographic memory, she NEVER used it to study.

Who knows, maybe she can steal some more wallets from rich kids.

Alexa opened the doors of the huge new high school, and took in the surroundings. She held her breath. The only thing that came to her mind was, "woah. I should steal something, everything here looks priceless." Alexa immediately shook her head. No! She mustn't get caught on the first day.

Taking a deep breath, she slumped her shoulders, and walked in, ready to start her new school year.

Faten grins. “Sure!” She says, heading out toward the entrance hall. “Feel like messing with new students?” She asks with a smirk. She leans against the wall. Then she grins, seeing Alexa. Like this one! She pushes herself off the wall, smirking a bit. She wants to make some more connections. After all, connections are important for any variety of demon, especially the deal making sort. This school seems like a great place to make them.

She waves, smiling, and walks toward Alexa. “Oh, Hey there! Just getting in? I’d be happy to show you around if you like.” The djinn says brightly, extending a hand. “I’m Faten.”

Last edited:
Alexa looked at the girl's hand for long moment, scowling. "Uhh.." Sure, Alexa would like to make friends.

But she works solo.

Sighing, Alexa decided it wouldn't cause any harm if she could introduce herself. "Alexa." She blinked and shook the girl's hand. Her calluses were visible. She got calluses from that day she kind of broke into a house. She quickly took in her hand, not wanting to be caught, since the girl would obviously ask where she got those. Sure, Alexa's good at lying, not even lie detectors can catch her, but these people are supernaturals. Of course she's going to get caught. With her cocky expression that's visible, she juts out her chin. She politely asked, "So, what the hell are you?"

After she asked that, Alexa realized that wasn't very polite.

Eh, oh well.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Last edited:
Sasha Heartfilia
The silence following her question was deathly. Sasha grew nervous that Aleks would snap at her and wanted to retract her offer, but she was just too eager and curios to see Aleks’ reaction. Mentally she started counting to 7. She’d read somewhere that most humans couldn’t stand silence after questions, which already proved true to her new body. Anyways, the trick was to count to 7 and by that point someone would say anything to break the quiet tension. Luckily she only had to count to 5.

Both surprised and relieved, Sasha picked up the nearest tuning wrench and joined Aleks at the piano. The wave of the strange sensation she felt whenever she was close to Aleks practically smacked her and she was forced to sit next to her for a moment. Her stomach felt weak, yet she was able to grin and bear it. She began to wonder if Aleks could feel something like this too...Would it always be like this when they were together? Cautiously, she leaned over and tapped on the A key in question a couple times. Sure enough, the A sang the wrong song causing her ears to twitch slightly and a sour expression to paint her face. "Yup, there's the problem child haha... oh I almost forgot to introduce myself," she stood and leaned to lift the lid of the piano up in order to reach the strings,"I'm Sasha...and we pretty much have all our classes together so far." Carefully she began messing with the tuning wrench until she felt comfortable that the key was back to how it should be. "There. We should be good to go now... what do you want to play?" She smile and returned to siting at Aleks' side. Surprisingly, the sensations she'd felt before slowly were subsiding, allowing her to more and more actually enjoy Aleks company.
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Faten laughs, grinning at her question. “Oh, man! Sorry, it’s just kind of perfect. I’m a demon. A djinn, if you want to go into specifics.”

She looks down at her hand, still kind of annoyed. “Also a senior. Yeah I know, but the body’s been magically preserved and all that, so it won’t age. I’ve been trying to find a workaround for that. Anyhoo, right back atcha. What the hell are you?” She asks with a grin, trying to ignore having to look up at the witch.

Mathias left physics quite embarrassed. He'd already managed to obtain a reputation as a total clutz, and that had definitely not been his intention. He couldn't help it, really, because he was nervous. He was afraid someone would find out his secret and he'd become a laughing stock. His nerves made him exceptionally clumsy.

Mathias walked out of the building and sat on the steps next to the boy he'd seen earlier in class. He'd been talking to the person he tripped over. Mathias just sighed and reached into his cloak. He pulled out two chocolate bars and proceeded to open and eat one with a passion. Don't judge. He'd had a hard day. He looked up at the boy next to him, noticing the red around his eyes, and held out the second bar. "Want some?" He offered, not expecting a refusal from a kid who was so obviously high as the Himalayas.

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Alexa grins. "Light Witch. You know? The... 'kind' ones," she added air quotation marks with her fingers. "Djinns.. so, are you an evil one or a good one? Pretty cool if you're an evil one, must say, but I'm pretty sure evil djinns don't just walk up to random people introducing themselves."

Alexa rubbed her hands and placed them in her pockets. "Kind of ironic, actually. Me being a light witch," she mumbled. Demons, huh? From the dark, hot pits of hell.

Wonder how they feel on land with cold air on their skin.

Faten laughs softly. “Firstly, the plural of djinn is djinni. Secondly, who says I have to choose now?” She says, grinning. “Sure, I’m slightly leaning to the benevolent side now, but in a couple centuries, who knows? Besides, I’m kind of working for another djinn at the moment, and he’s definitely on the dark side.”

She tilts her head. “But you’ve already decided, huh? I don’t know, to me it just feels weird, choosing between the two. I’m just gonna have fun with it.”

Alexa shrugs. "Heh. I agree with you. Honestly, it was hard to choose between 'light and dark'." She sighed, tapping her foot on the cement ground very lightly. "Now I wish I just wish I chose 'dark'. Being 'dark' is so fun, don't you think?" She grinned.

Cain
The blond shifter had almost fallen asleep during class. Let’s be honest though, if he were sitting in the back, Cain would’ve totally fallen asleep. It wouldn’t bother him any, being a humanoid shifter meant that you could easily cheat on tests. It was rather quite fun to play dress up as a teacher and invade in their personal teaching… stuff. It was also like playing a game of I Spy or Where’s Waldo because some of these teachers are not organized. The only problem with Jody, was that she wasn’t dumb. She has probably had humanoid shifters in the past who have attempted the same game, so she most likely had some kind of spell or charm on the test answers, like the marauders map in Harry Potter… Yes, that is a nerdy thing to think, but Harry Potter is great and anyone who thinks different can suck…

WOO, anyway. Once the class was dismissed, Cain glanced back at his brother who was high as fuck. Holy shit, dude. Get a hold of yourself. It’s the first day of school and you’re already that fucked up? Really? He would definitely get a talking to later, but right now Cain was just focusing on exiting the small pit of Hell he was in.

On his way out, however, he was walking behind an unfamiliar girl. Maybe she was New? Maybe not? He didn't know, so he thought he would speak up because why fucking not. “Hey, I'm sorry but I don't really recognise you. I'm Cain.” The blond said as he stepped to the side of her, matching his pace with hers.

Vela Katsaros

Vela was pretty sure that the universe was against her. Well, no one bumped into her, so she supposed that she could've been grateful for that at least.

She was simply focused on getting to her locker when a boy suddenly appeared next to her. His sudden presence startled her enough to make her literally jump. The boy would've been able to see her obvious anxiety since her hands were twitching and she was trembling slightly. Vela really disliked social interaction, and the word dislike was a huge understatement. She didn't dislike people; she mainly hated how nervous she would get when she was talking to just about anyone. Teachers, fellow students, strangers, even people whom she considered friends. The trembling would only lessen when she was more comfortable, but rarely did it go away completely. It was such a nuisance to her and she was sure that it annoyed the people around her.

"Hey, I'm sorry but I don't really recognise you. I'm Cain," .the blonde boy said as he kept his pace with hers. She watched his features for just a moment before looking at the ground as she walked. All she had to do was answer and introduce herself - but not with a remark that sounded like she was irritated when she wasn't really. She might have felt anxious when talking to others, but she was not short-tempered, at least not this time. The thing Vela wanted the least was to look like a mean girl with anger issues. His statement was short, casual, and to-the-point; she should have answered it just as straightforwardly.

She looked at him, a slight frown on her face. She had to admit that she felt bad when he said that he didn't recognize her. She had been attending the school since she was a freshman, but she couldn't deny the fact that she rarely interacted, which made her quite a loner, maybe even an "outcast". Vela couldn't blame the guy at all for not knowing who she was. She was just thinking that it felt great to go unnoticed and now she wanted to be noticed? Apparently, it wasn't such a great feeling. "Please don't sneak up on me again. Please," she said in her light, near-whisper of a voice with a noticeable a British accent. She didn't say it rudely, but instead, her tone was more helpless, like a somewhat desperate plea.

The girl was quick to realize that her statement could have easily been perceived as rude, and that it was, despite her intentions. "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to be rude. I was just . . . startled, that's all," the girl said, sounding even more helpless than before as she arrived at her locker. "I'm Vela, by the way. Nice to meet you, Cain," she smiled just a bit, trying to hide how nervous she was as she began to put in the combination to her locker.

Outfit: X
Mood: Still uneasy
Interaction: Cain
Tags: _Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back