• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (Open) Supernatural High School, New.

Alex continued to walk. He had spaced out enjoying all the sights around him. Something about being outside made him happy and it felt almost calming to him. Alex was someone with a lot of resentment and hatred buried deep down and he controlled it well and kept it hidden but sometimes it peaked through. Especially when cramped into a classroom. So the neverending outdoors was always a good time for Alex. He hadnt been payong attention to where they were walking but they somehow ended up near the boys dorm. Alex sipped his coffee and smiled, sitting on a bench outside patting for her to sit next to him. "You wiuldnt mind if I asked you something would you?"
He asked a bit hesitantly

Megeara Megeara

Raven

Sighing as she noticed that Cain was a bit sidetracked, "I can't stand the taste of most of the bloodpacks around here unless there is a stash of blood that doesn't taste like ass." She said as she started to leave the class room hoping that Cain wasn't too far behind, "If you want to know the real me, keep up."

Raven moved her hair over her shoulder and groaned softly, "I gotta feed." She said to herself, she could feel her vampire side slowly trying to take over and that wasn't a good thing. Once her bloodlust began it would be hard to control Raven unless she was able to feed before going on a murdering spree and that really wouldn't be good.

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_
(Sorry it's short)

Rynn looked up at him and laughed a littlw seeing some choclate on his lip and she reached her hand up hesitating a moment and then whiped the choclate from his face.
"Sorry can't have that handsome of a face walk around like that." She blushed trying to be cute and moved her hair back and herd his question.
"Ya whats up. I dont mind," she smiled and looked right at him in those golden eyes. She felt some relaxong feeling come over her and she took a deep breath. Feeling the wind pick up it gave her goose bumps again and also her haor attacked her face. Laughibg while embarrassed she fixed her hair ans gave her full attention to Alex.​
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Darius
He smiled and looked back at Abel and he was suprised she asked.
"Chopin, Fantaisie Impromptu. OP. 66" He rattked off the piece like it was god itself. He held a head phone out to her.
"You can listen if you want." Music was his passion. He had to find the music room here.
"Oh and hey man of you want to join us come. I know i owe you something for barging in on you." Darius smiled down at Abel and hoped he wasn't pissed.​

Nix Vu
Nix scrunched up her nose as the piece filled her ears, "Oh, its lovely really...just not my style. I'm more of a Smetana's Moldau kind of gal." She smiled and returned his headphone to him. Leaned against the wall, she unwrapped her wrap and took a small bite out of it savoring the sweet and fresh taste dancing on her taste-buds, causing a small look of bliss to appear on her face. "I didn't see you in any of my classes thing morning, but to be honest I kinda skipped second period," she giggled out once she realized how quiet she'd gotten and took another bite of her wrap. The breeze lifted bits of her hair into her face and every few seconds she had to move it back behind her ear. Smiling she looked up at him again, "So what species are you? Maybe we'll have our next class together?" Slowly she moved her way down the wall until she was sitting, munching on her meal happily.

Megeara Megeara

Nil Vu
Nil lead the way out to the Q, pausing every few moment to make sure the girls were still following him. "I'm Nil by the way, we might've all had class together, but I guess I didn't get a chance to talk to y'all," he grinned and took a chance to look at the girl a bit more as he held open the door that led to the court yard. The sun shone on his skin and it was great to feel its warmth, but weird knowing it should naturally be cold. His nose caught the smell of the food court causing a low grumble to emit from his stomach. "Hey, maybe if we don't find him in time we could have lunch together, I have to find my sister anyways too to give her her backpack," he shrugged lifting up the all too pink and pastel backpack hanging on his shoulder.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Tsume

After leaving the food court with a few donuts Tsume headed to a near by tree. It was nice to see the other students mingling and socializing with other, different species were somewhat getting along.

Standing next to the tree he figured it would be better to sit in the tree than under it. Tsume put a donut in his mouth while holding the others in his left hand, he looked up and with one long jump, Tsume landed on one of the big branches an sat down on it. The leather of his clothes creaked with each movement of his arms as he ate his donuts, even though he seemed like a tough guy but he did have his love of sweet things, maybe more so than others.

Kall trotted along next to Nil, nodding slightly. She'd been looking at the ground for Cain tracks, but thanks to the lack of snow there were none. Again, she was hit with a wave of annoyance at the lack of the schools seasonal adherence. It reminded her of Florida. She had a special kind of loathing for Floridians.

When she finally looked up, she followed the movements of two people with her bright blue eyes. "Cain!" She cried immediately and bolted for them. It was very rude of her to leave without introducing herself, and she knew it, but there was also the need to go run after Cain. Her wings sort of flapped a bit as though that may have actually allowed her to fly (It didn't...).

"Cain!" Kall yelped and skidded to a somewhat graceful halt with some of her hair having to be pulled from her mouth. "Cain! I-I found yo-ou!" She chimed and bounced up and down on the balls of her feet. "Nil h-helpe-ed me!" Her face was alight with glee as she motioned at where Nil was. Somehow she hadn't noticed Raven in her haste to get to Cain. There was a strong possibility that Kall's appearance could have been a trigger for the half-breed vampire, due to the blood still slightly dripping from her hands and onto the gloves she wore. Kall just created all sorts of trouble.
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_ lissamissal lissamissal Chiyo Chiyo

Faten chuckles, standing back with Nil, watching Kall go to Cain with a smile. “Yeah, I think I might have some classes with you. I’m Faten, your friendly campus djinn.” She says, offering her hand to Nil. Though that’s more as a joke than her actually expecting for him to shake hands with her. No one really does that knowing what she is.

Alex blushed slightly at her words and he smiled. He was about to speak when the wind blew both his hair and hers out if place. He laughed along with Rynn as he tried to fix his hair. After a moment his hair was back in place, a happy grin upon his face as he spoke "I was just asking about the other day, you ran off from me twice now I was beginning to worry that I freaked you out."

Megeara Megeara

Abel
Abel ignored the boy that had spoke to him, inviting him to eat lunch with the two. Really he wouldn’t have joined them anyway. The shifter didn’t really like spending time with more than one person at a time. He was a rather quiet young man and he was usually left out of a group conversation. You know, why not just lock himself in his room rather than go hide in the woods? It would be less pathetic and he wouldn’t have a sliver of a chance of getting in trouble so yeah, let’s go with that.

Abel turned around and walked to the front of the boy’s dormitory. He was slowly growing used to the amount of stairs, he didn’t really mind them seeing as he ran every morning. Once he made his way to his room, he took his place on the floor next to the door. This time though he closed the door, not wanting to be interrupted.

Cain
The shifter followed behind the half-breed vampire. He was still entertained by the fact that she was a half-breed; that was so cool! Well, it was cool to him. Just as he was about to reply to the redhead, Cain was interrupted by a small ball of mass charging toward him. It wasn’t surprising when he looked down to see Kall, being excited in his over sized clothes. “You did! Good job. I didn’t know you were looking for me.” The shifter replied, glancing over at the group she had just sprinted from. He waved over at the group, looking specifically at Nil. So he was cute, an animal shifter, and a good cookie? Win. Now Cain just had to reel him in, befriend him.

Cain gave his attention back to the small girl in front of him. He noticed the blood on her hands and glanced over at Raven. “Why don’t you go mix a little bit of a blood pack with some pizza, just so you can replenish yourself. I’ll meet you there if you want.” The shifter gave the girl a weak smile. “I’m gonna go clean lil’ miss up before I go eat anything. Speaking of that, what happened?” He turned back to Kall and squatted down so he was closer to eye level with her.

Aleks
The demon half-breed knew that the angel was spewing bullshit so she kept her eyes on the girl as she walked away. Aleks remained standing in the doorway of the club building before rolling her eyes and entering. She climbed the stairs, making her way to the artistic floor (the 2nd floor). This floor wasn’t just for painting, drawing, and sculpting, it was for music as well. At first, Aleks was going to paint, but when she walked by the piano she stopped. It was a beautiful, 88 key, grand piano… how could she resist?

The girl sat down at the bench and touched the ivory keys. The keys were smooth and cool to the touch. It took a moment for her to begin playing. The notes to Mozart’s Piano Concerto No. 18 in D major begin playing throughout the room. Thankfully no one was in the club building, why would they be? Right now there were no clubs going on because it was time for lunch. This allowed her to be confident with her playing, to get lost in the music. Music was one of the things that took away her annoyance, her anger. It was quite a common thing, or at least she thought it was.

"No no, it was just..it wasn't you." She looked down and didn't know how to explain it.
"So when you dropped your phone i ended up touching your hand." She was talking with her hands.
"I feel and see something you went through." She pointed at him.
"Whatever you went through..it was...terriable" she paused. Looking up at him she hoped she wasn't freaking him out. It was hard to explain feeling his life moments.
"Sorry. Just I haven't really figured out how to deal with the feelings yet." She grabbed her arms feeling officially like a freak.​

Alex listened and watched as she described what the cause of her sudden screaming and running off was and he was a little shocked that she could live his past experiences through touch. "So is that what your ability is? To see the past of others?" He was intrigued, her had never met anyone with that type of ability and it truly was a remarkable gift. He thought back to how she seemed to be in immense pain when it had happened, what could she have seen? he questioned himself. He had experienced a lot of pain in his life, even before he had been cast down from the heavens. As he pondered what she may have seen he bit his lip, a standard sign of deep thought. "What did it feel like?" He asked as he looked up into the girls eyes "What type of pain was it?"​
Megeara Megeara

"Burning..my scars..my back was burning. Falling..the feeling of falling. I also herd you screaming at someone." She crossed her arms. She never talked about her wing scars with anyone.
"It felt like i was being torn apart." She said softly and looked at her hands and then his confused face.
"My scars.." she sighed.
"I had wings. When i was a baby." She was almost embarrassed talking about it. "And yea. I see and feel people past. Regardless of what it is i feel it. I can feel their feelings..feel the pain..their worry." Rynn looked away feeling her tattoos as the wind picked up again. She shifted her weight in her feet a few times and played with her hair. She never really opened up this much to anyone.​

Raven/Tsume

The slight smell of blood hit Ravens nose before she heard Cain's name being called out. "Oh no." She whispered as she looked over to see Kall and two others coming their way, she knew she wouldn't be able to control herself with blood in the air and she had to do something quick, "I'm sorry..I..I gotta go." She said then ran down the hallway but no before hearing Cain say something about blood pizza and meeting in the food court. It was great being around friends an all but if she stayed any longer she would go crazy and end up attacking someone by mistake.

Bursting through the doors and dropping her books, Raven held her head, she only had minutes before she 'blacked out' from her bloodlust. Quickly getting to the side of the building, Raven took off her boots and tied her hair in a bun, she didnt want to get her hair messy after she mauled whatever got in her path and ran into the woods.

She knew she would probably get into some serious trouble if she got caught but at that moment she didnt care. Letting out a growl as she ran Raven searched for whatever she could find, her eyes glowing a bright gold as the quiet and shy Raven faded and blood Raven came forward, the side she didn't want anyone to see for they may not want to be around her anymore. Running blindly after two deers Raven jumped in the air and attacked one deer then quickly took out the other, blood spilled everywhere as she ripped it's throat out with her fangs and clawed at the rest of its body as she tried to get as much blood from the creature as she could, howling to the gods Raven didn't noticed a pair of yellow eyes watching her or a mass of black fur tackling her.

The tackle managed to snap Raven out of her trance slightly to look around for whatever had jumped, "Where are you?" She growled licking the blood from her fangs, she looked around until she found her attacker. It's was a black wolf that had the build of an Alaskan malamute and the height of a great dane and it had an X shaped scar on its chest, "Stand down Raven." The wolf's voice boomed in her ears, "You've had enough."

"Back off Tsume, these are my kills." She said before taking a swing at the wolf but he was prepared and jumped out of her reach then ran and pins her on the ground, her bloodlust was just about over once the blood fully filled her system. Raven struggled under the weight of the wolf but it was no use, he was just too heavy. Minutes had ticked by as Raven slowly came down fromhee bloodlust, her fangs retracted and her eyes when from good to hazel, "Tsume?" She asked before passing out completely.

Huffing a bit the wolf knelt down and rooted under Raven and stood up so her body laid across his back and headed back to campus.

(Open)

Darius
He smiled big when he herd Nix talk about that piece.
"I love that piece." He looked down at her offering his arm.
"So would you mind showing a fellow where to get a cup of coffee. I have massive jet lag." He was trying to be nice. He did have a massive head ache and loved coffee and talking to her.
"So what brings you here... i mean to this school.." He looked down at her cute outfit and he ran his free hand through his hair.​
lissamissal lissamissal

Last edited:
Kall rocked back and forth on her feet nervously at the question he asked her. "W-well, um, I-I picke-ed at it while y-you were gon-ne." Her hands twitched and she started to retreat into her wings with an ashamed look crossing her features. She quickly shook it off and looked after where Raven had went with a puzzled expression. "Va-ampire? Di-id I scare h-her?" Kall asked in concern and dismay. She was genuinely concerned that Raven had been scared off by her crazy antics or that her blood was just so disgusting that it had made her flee.

Alex didnt need to ponder on the pain she described. He had only felt pain like that once in his life and that was the day he was cast down. That pain, he couldremember it like it only just happened. As if his soul was being torn from his body, the burning, his body had been engulfed in flame as his angelic essance was torn from his body. He put a hand on her lap and looked into her eyes. A sorrowful look took place upon his face as he spoke "It was my fall, the day I was cast down from the creators light." He thought back almost feeling the pain again. "I'm sorry you had to experience that." he didn't know what else to say, he had been the reason she felt so much pain but he could do nothing to help.
Megeara Megeara

Cain
The shifter didn’t really mind Raven suddenly bursting off. Really, after dealing with his brother having a thing with Aleks he was used to it. They had also just been talking about she was starting to crave and he knew that vampires were a little insane when it came to their appetite.

“Nah, you’re fine. She’s just really hungry, and so am I. Let’s go get something to eat.” Cain said before standing up and approaching the small group of two that had helped Kall. “You guys want to join us?” As he spoke, he mainly looked at Nil. This was for many reasons, one being that fact that he was fucking cute, another being that he knew Nil at least a little more than the other girl. The shifter did glance behind him though, just to make sure that Kall was still behind him.

Nil Vu
Nil messed with his hair and smiled as he watched the once upset girl run off to Cain, noticing the redhead he'd wanted to talk to earlier. Unfortunately, she ran off in a extreme rush, actually Nil had never seen anyone run that fast. What was she? Anyways, he was just happy to help the crying girl out. His attention was drawn back to Faten as she introduced herself, taking her hand and shaking it in return. Djinn sounded cool, Nil had no idea what that meant but, it sounded cool and that's all that mattered. Maybe when he got back to his room he'd do a little web snooping. Soon enough Cain was waltzing over to them asking about lunch. "Sure why not, I'm bound to run into Nix before next period anyways," the smell of the food court teased his nose, calling him like a siren would a sailor, and his stomach growled again. "So y'all have any tacos or something really good to eat?"

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_ Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Faten cracks a wide grin as he actually shakes her hand. Kall doesn’t seem to want to be around her much, understandably, but maybe she can make friends with Nil. “Ooh, Tacos sound great right about now!” She says, mouth watering. “Wanna go see if they’re serving anything.

Rynn
"Dont apologize." Rynn nudged him grabbing his arm starting to walk a little.
"It's not like you chose for me to see that." She smiled at him. She saw his face and felt bad. She leaned onto his arm.
"Like really..it's ok," she got infront of him making direct eye contact with him she held her hands on his arms. She only let go when she saw eyes soften.
"So I'm not going back to my room at all tonight. I'm probably going to wonder the campus." She looked down at her feet.
"And I don't have any more classes today. So what shall we do." She looked up at him smiling trying to distract him.
"You pick."​

Kall trailed after Cain, a little bit of a spring in her step as she went. The food court did smell extremely enticing, and she could probably do to gain several pounds. Heck, she was too skinny to be considered even slim. She was more in the category of dying there. "F-Fruits aare nice. Pineapples a-are dangerous th-hough." Pineapples did freak her out a bit, mostly due to the fact that she thought they were edible cacti. "Affable, m-meaning friendly, goodn-na-atured, or eeasy to ta-alk to. Synonym to amiable. Ca-ain is Affable. Y-You are Cain..." She confirmed with a nod and continued on her merry way to the food court to find some fruit.
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

In Abel's dorm room, the other side of the room was full of Asher's Star Wars merchandise and beddings. He'd been asleep all through the classes and was somehow still mostly asleep when he began to emerge from his nest. He'd made a canopy that stopped any and all light from breaking through (Also preventing people from seeing in). It was like a fortress spread over a bed that had been elevated so you had to pull yourself up to even get in.

He began to unbutton the exit and stuck his head out to observe the room before leaving his 'cave'. Hair was a mess of course, he looked like a mess everywhere else, and he was very confused by Abel sitting in the room. He hadn't seen his roommate thanks to a very deep slumber. Asher stared at Abel for what seemed like an eternity before pulling himself fully out of his bed. "You the roommate?" He asked sleepily and began pulling his shirt back on.
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Nix Vu
Nix smiled and laced her arm in his, "Lucky for you I know just where to find the perfect cup of coffee." She gazed in awe as Darius ran his fingers through his hair. He was so perfect. "Well my brother and I recently got our abilities, and that's kinda rare in the community of shifters we lived with....so here I am," She shrugged and kicked at a rock as they walked," Anyway's I guess my parents didn't know how to teach and still wanted me to learn, but I had to leave behind my whole life. All because I started randomly turning into animals, being a humanoid shifter would have been so much better." Her eyes watered as she remembered the first time she changed and how it changed her whole life. She was never going to fit in with her normal friends or at school again. Her eye's watered a little and her body grew hot, feeling so embarrassed with herself Nix quit talking and tried to keep her eyes from meeting his. "Sorry, I'm just rambling, what about you?" she choked out.

Megeara Megeara

Darius
Darius smiled at her. He know how it felt leaving everything.
"Well. My mum. In london adopted me knowing i was different and wanted me to come here to try and figure it all out. I was only 6 when i shifted into a dog. Made it easier to sleep on the streets." He shrugged and saw her face.
"Hey its ok." He nudged her a bit. "Your here. And obviously have people who care. So you will be ok." He walked with her through the court yard slowly. Enjoying her conversation.
"So this school. It has everything doesnt it?" He looked around.​

Cain
“There are tacos.” The shifter replied with a chuckle, turning back to the small nephilim behind him. “Thanks, Kall. Let’s go get some food.” Cain then led the way to the Q. He really wasn’t in that great of a mood. This wasn’t because of Kall or Nil or Raven or the other girl he hadn’t met yet; this was just a mood that appeared. To be quite honest, this specific mood was his primary mood. He was rarely ever in a genuine good mood, mostly it was just this one and a god awful bad one. Cain wouldn’t dare let anyone see that though, he had remain “happy”. At least he thought he did, anyway. Acting as if he were in a good mood would probably be better for his little growth, Kall.

Since Cain wasn’t in a good mood, he didn’t really say much in the time period of walking to the Q. This mood wasn’t really a bad mood; it was more of an empty/indifferent mood. The shifter was a bit more irritable when feeling like this, but he tried not act on his annoyance. So far, he hadn’t had to worry about being annoyed which was good, but that didn’t mean the peace would last.

When they reached the food court, Cain had forgotten about his hunger. The shifter’s mind was blank but at the same time he was thinking about anything and everything as they walked to the Q, causing him to lose his appetite. There really wasn’t anything at the Q that brought his appetite running back so he simply grabbed a water and called it a day before sitting at an empty round table near the edge of the food court.

Abel
As he sat there, on the floor, Abel finished smoking his joint. The lack of having something to do annoyed him so he sat there, in the dark, his head against the wall and his eyes closed, until someone decided to announce their presence. This pasty wreck of person just appeared from the tent-like bed on the side opposite to Abel’s. Once this guy stepped out of the cave like a bear waking from hibernation, he just stood there and stared at the shifter.

“Why not take a picture? It’ll last longer.” Abel replied, a slight amount of annoyance hinting in his tone. It was then that the pasty kid spoke. “No, I’m just chilling in your room because I like the sound of someone sleeping. Really, it sets a nice ambiance to the room.” The shifter’s tongue was dripping with sarcasm. What kind of question was that really? Why else would Abel be sitting a dark room if he wasn’t the roommate? God, now he just wanted to pop a few xanax just to deal with the freshly awoken ghost (ghost as in Asher being pale as fuck.)

Aleks
As soon as the piece was over, or she had played all she remembered of the piece, Aleks sat at the bench of the piano for a moment or two in silence. She couldn’t recall the piano being there for the last three years, but maybe that was just because the school was starting to get more students, which means more money. The room she was in was actually full of chairs and instruments, orchestra type, maybe there was a new class or a club that had to do with music. Once Aleks’ eyes landed on a post on the wall stating that there was, in fact, a club for music, Aleks pursed her lips. It sounded fun, composing, playing, performing music… what didn’t sound fun was being around a bunch of people who probably hated her by default as well as hating everyone she was being surrounded by by default. It was something to think about. Really, Aleks hadn’t thought about joining a club. She had always used the art room and painted, but she was never part of the art club, maybe she should think about joining that as well...

Anyway, class was going to start soon and Aleks hadn’t eaten breakfast or lunch. It was probably a good idea to get up and go consume something before she became hangry, so the girl stood up and walked out of the club building toward the food court outside of the girl’s dormitory. This food court didn’t really fit her taste, but it usually had less people there for the same reason so it was her go to.

Once she was there, she chose a small salad. Aleks wasn’t really all that hungry at the moment so there was no point in getting something larger and wasting it. She wouldn’t stay in the food court to eat her food though, instead she began taking a slow stroll towards the main building for her next class, Physics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back