• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (Open) Supernatural High School, New.

Raven

Raven grinned when another guy came up to the little group that was forming around her and messed up Abel's hair, judging by the way they acted she assumed that they were siblings. "Watashi wa keintoaberu no hanashi o kiita koto ga aru." She said in Japanese but quickly translated, "I heard stories of Cain and Abel. Looks like you too are getting along...for now." She quickly took Cain's paper and wrote down all the info she needed to put down and gave it to Sasha so she could do the same.

Raven tried not to laugh when she heard Sasha's question, this assignment was becoming a good thing because, one; it was a great way to meet new people and two; it was good for her to see that there were more species in the world than she thought.

Raven looked around the room to see who else she could get to finish out her assignment sheet, from what she could see all she needed was info from a few more people and a damned being. "Bullshit...there's no way I'm going near her." Raven thought, "That's instant death from the hatred coming off her."

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_ lissamissal lissamissal

Mathias contemplated asking his new little assistant to plant some poppies for him, before answering the question proposed to him. "I'm making crystallized methamphetamine." The manner in which Mathias said this, made it sound like he was discussing the weather. He was extremely casual about making the powerful narcotic because he did it all the time. It was how he made money back home. It wasn't like his father took care of him, he needed the money for food, clothes, and hygiene purposes.

Nil Vu
"Cool beans, let me know how that goes. I'm not really much of a meth guy, but that's also cause I'd probably end up shifting and cause quite a scene." Nil laughed and pick up his paper, pocketing the chemical for the insta-slime as well. "Hope ya don't mind, I'll give you whats left tonight." Nil winked and walked back to his desk to slip the bottle into his backpack. He looked back at his assignment and realized he really hadn't gotten to far.

After another quick conversation with a werewolf and some other creatures Nil was pretty proud of how much he had gotten done. All that was left was the vampire, celestial being, and damned being sections. He looked over and spotted Nix chatting some other girls up, he couldn't tell what hey were, but he figured it would be fun to get a little revenge on her for her attempt to embarrass him earlier. Slowly he crept over to her and the others and leaped toward his sister, shifting into a cane toad mid-air and landing right on top of her hair.

Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers Ube Ube

Alex hadnt expected the situation to be so complicated but that didnt scare him away. He shook his head "I'm sure that it isnt as bad as it seems. Also ever just think that your roomate isna comolete jerk?" He said with a slight chuckle "I mean she set you on fire today, she doesnt seem to be the nicest person around. Besides you dont need her to listen to you, you got me, and I'll be here whenever you need." His grip tightened on her hands as he spoke. Hoping he was providing some comfort as he spoke. His voice had been calm and soothing. His eyes had a small glow to them as the sun shined onto the pair, which only brought out his angelic features even more than they already showed. "Now why dont we cheer you up? Maybe get a coffee? Some hot chocolate? Because a pretty girl like you shouldnt cry." He had to admit he was being a bit cheesy, but if it helped it helped and thats all he cared about
Megeara Megeara

~Myra Cataleya~

"Cool!" Myra chirped as her blue tails swished with intrigue.

Myra then clasped her light blue clawed hands together and flashed a closed eyed smile.

"Thank yoooou!~" She said as she took the papers, giving Reyna's sheet back before being reminded.

"Oh right! Well, for starters, My name is Myra and I'm a Shadow Demon.." Myra replied as she poked her own cheek with her clawed finger as she introduced herself, then the demon turned to her creator with a smirk formed on her features as she held her shoulder and poked the girl's cheek with her blue index finger. "And this cute, quiet, girl is my creator, Reyna!" She said while her tails swished around.

"She's a witch!" And As if on que, Reyna started shifting nervously once Myra began talking about her.

"She's also reeeally bad when it comes to socializing, which is why she doesn't talk very much~" Myra mused as she poked the silent witch with her tails. "C'mon Rey can't you at least talk for me and Nix? Please?" The raven haired demon pouted as she crossed her arms and continued to poke her.

lissamissal lissamissal

~Reyna Viridian~

The witch started to sweat nervously again. Talk?

She couldn't think of any responses as her palms started to sweat and her stomach began to churn once again.

Looking over to her shadow companion, she felt an ounce of guilt and escaped a sigh from her lips. 'I swear to god if you charmed me Myra..' Reyna thought as her opened her mouth to speak.

"..S-Sorry.." Were the words that left the witches lips as she held her hands together and quickly looked down at the floor in embarrassment.

"Good start Reyna!" The shadow demon praised the witch and then turned to Nix "This is a very rare occurrence for her to speak, and I am honestly glad because you helped make this dream a reality." Myra smiled a genuine smile? with both hands over her heart.

The witch standing beside her rolled her red eyes as she felt the heat rush to her face. 'It wasn't that big of a deal.' She thought even more embarrassed as she looked up again before seeing a monochrome male walk up behind Nix and turn into a toad on her. 'Another animal shifter..?' She thought to herself as she covered her hand with her palm.

"Oh..?" Myra tilted her head as she pet the toad. "Who's this?" She asked as a smirk appeared on her features as she scratched under the toad's chin.

lissamissal lissamissal

Kall nodded nervously at Faten, watching her with wide eyes. She didn't trust the girl's aura, sensing it was not one compatible with her own. "Y-yeaah. I'm Ka-Kall. Sorry fo-or my spe-eech... Need a pe-e-encil?" She asked and held out a slightly dusty number two pencil that seemed slightly too short to use.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

She smiles, taking it. "Thank you." She murmurs. As her hand brushes Kall's, she flinches a bit. It was like a shock, like she put her hand right onto an electric fence or something. She looks at her stinging fingertips, confused, then nods, understanding. Angel. Or nephilim, more likely. No wonder, really. I thought she was just a bird shifter or something. Stupid. Ah, well. We only need to fight as adults, right? We've got some time, right? I just hope she doesn't hate me right off the bat.

Last edited:
Cain
When the redhead brought up the inevitable Cain simply winked at her. The story of Cain and Abel was a bit ironic to him, since he was supposed to be jealous and bitchy while Abel is supposed to be the favorite and lively… their parents fucked that up a bit, but it just made the joke better in his eyes. If they were going to live up to their prophetic life it would be flip flopped and Abel would be the one killing Cain. Especially because the little twat was constantly annoyed by his older brother.

“Well, darling, I can fill out the language option and theeee… well I guess that’s about it.” Cain replied to the other girl before jotting his name down on both her paper and the redhead’s. The shifter then glanced up at the clock, noting that there wasn’t much time left in class.

Just as the shifter was about to announce how much time was left, Jody spoke up. “There’s only about 3 minutes left of class. It’s okay if you didn’t fill out all of your assessment, I wasn’t really expecting you to. You can place them on my desk and then you’re dismissed.” The witch said before returning to her plans for her next class. Her students didn’t really change so she wasn’t planning on doing the same thing as this class period.

“Well then.” Cain said before turning towards the girls with a smile. “It was nice to meet you girls.” His attention was then focused on the redhead. “I’ll be seeing you in my next class, right?” The question was rhetorical so he didn’t stay to hear her answer. Instead, he took his paper up to Jody and placed it on her desk before taking his seat in the corner of the classroom once again.

Abel
The younger shifter remained quiet and annoyed as his older brother continued to sit on his desk. Cain’s ass was so close to Abel’s torso, arms, face, everything… Right now was a time that he did, in fact, think about murdering his older brother. He was just so goddamn annoying. The younger brother knew that Cain purposefully annoyed him just for shit and giggles, but he didn’t understand why. Maybe it was a strong, older sibling duty, who knows?

Anyway, once the older shifter got up and left, Abel let out a sigh of relief before looking over his paper and doing the same as Cain did. Once he was back at his desk though, he glanced over at Sasha. The fact that the girl was a literal angel kind of worried him. Since when do actual angels come to this school? Fallen ones, yes. Nephilims, yes… but actual angels? They’ve been around for eternity, so why was this one here? Abel could only hope that it didn’t have anything to do with Aleks, but let’s be real here. It probably did. Not that he cared though. Pff. Why would he? Um… Yeah, anyway. Molecular Biology, yay.

“Are you ready for Molecular Bio?” He asked the girls, just trying to fill in the inevitable void of boredom that would soon follow once their next class would start.

Nix Vu
"It's ok, I'm not much of a socializer anyways. but for this assignment I kind of have to be," Nix frowned as she felt something land on her head. For the love of god she prayed it wasn't a toad, knowing Nil though it most likely was. Myra seemed to like him though, "oh yeah that's probably my brother Nil, toad right?" She brought her own hands up and grabbed him. Ewwww gross gross gross... As soon as he was visible to her Nix immediately dropped him onto the floor,"AAAH Damn It! Nil!!" She squealed and looked apologetically at Myra and Reyna. "Sorry, cane toads are just the worst and you might wanna go wash your hands now too." Luckily class was almost over, so she scooped up her paper and pen, dropped her assignment atop the others on the teachers desk, and hurried out towards the bathrooms.

As she walked along the halls desperately in search of somewhere to wash the toad germs off. As she passed by a window she noticed two familiar figures. Oh no Rynn! Nix shifted and hopped down the hall as fast as she could, stopping for a second just to wash her paws in a water fountain, till she found a way out to her friend. Rynn seemed distraught, but luckily Alex was already there comforting her. As Nix got closer to the pair she shifted back into herself. "Hey guys...Rynn are you okay? Oh gosh darling were you in that fight earlier?" She spoke softly, knelt down, and rubbed one of her friends shoulders. She would have grabbed her hand, but they both seemed to be taken already.

Ube Ube Megeara Megeara ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Nil Vu
Nil was actually quite enjoying the attention he got from the other girls, not too many people appreciated a nice toad. Things were going pretty well until Nix decided to drop him on the fricken floor. Ow... As she rushed out the room Nil transformed back into himself, "Hey there ladies!" He smiled charmingly and got up off the floor, "Thanks for the chin scratches those are always nice. So, yeah I'm Nil and I promise not to give you warts." He was happy to introduce himself to the two girls and kindly stretched out his hand to shake theirs. Nil was kind of bummed he didn't get a chance to the redhead, but que sera sera. There was always next time. "Would you like me to turn in your assignments for you? I was just about to take mine up." He leaned over to grab his assignment and sign his name at the top.

Ube Ube

Kall visibly flinched away as well, mostly because Faten had flinched however. The other girl looked a little upset to her and Kall didn't know how to fix it. Should she even try to fix it? No, she didn't know the person and didn't need to. She had her two friends, so that was enough.

Since she was wearing Cain's clothes she had mostly none of her own, creating the problem of lost gloves. Without the gloves, the wounds could be seen all over her hands and wrists. Overnight they had at least started to heal, but Kall was quickly getting rid of that progress by reopening them with frantic picking and pulling. She knew people could see them now and the stress lead her to this situation. Kall assumed Faten had flinched because of the way her hands looked, so she reverted to her bad habits.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Faten shakes her hand a bit, looking over at Kall to see the wounds on her hands. "Oh, man, what happened?" She asks, not thinking before she speaks. "Are you alright?" She's a tad worried that her touch did that, but since it's both hands, that's probably not what happened. She just wants to make friends here, and she really doesn't know how.

She glances around the room, wondering if there are any other demons here that she might get along better with. She's never met any other than her creator, at least as far as she's aware. He usually sends her out of the room when he has visitors. Something about her being easy prey.

Kall nodded absentmindedly in response to Faten's question. She wasn't really paying too much attention to what was going on, only working on stopping her own destruction. "D-Do you like... Um... I-I'm Kaall." Her hands stopped trying to murder each other and Kall focused on taking in Faten. She didn't seem evil, but Kall was never really sure about people. Every person had a very different sort of vibe and aura that didn't always click right with her own. Her's was rather chaotic to be honest, but she wasn't concerned about that. There were always people she could tag to.

The djinn smiles, glad that she's stopped picking at her hands. "I'm Faten." She murmurs, dark eyes taking in the girl in front of her. She seems innocent and sweet, then again Faten could be wrong about that. She looks like a child. But she's probably more likely to be good hearted with that kind of defense against Faten. Still, she hopes they'll be friends. "Where are you from?" She asks curiously.

~Myra Cataleya~

Myra giggled and waved goodbye to Nix as she ran off to the bathroom.

"B-Bye N-Nix.." Reyna managed to say before the shifter girl left.

"Awww Reyna~" Myra squealed as the witch rolled her eyes and used a quick spell to cleanse the shadow demons hands based on what Nix had said before turning over to Nix's brother.

"M-My name is Reyna Viridian." The raven haired girl piped up with newfound confidence, causing the demon next to her to fan girl.

"And I'm Myra~" The shadow demon grinned as she gave the charming monochrome male her name as she grabbed her paper and handed it to Nil. "Thank you Nil! You're such a gentleman~" Myra mused as she clasped her hands together and swooned.

lissamissal lissamissal

~Reyna Viridian~

Reyna continued to awkwardly shift, not sure what else to do, decided to hesitatingly give her paper to Nil, even though she should have turned it in herself since she didn't want to trouble the male shifter.

The witch paused for a second before muttering a quiet, but loud enough thanks as she avoided eye contact with the male, trying to hide the redness dusting over her cheeks.

She couldn't see Myra, but she could already tell she was probably screaming in her head. 'I can't blame her though, I haven't talk this much ever since I talk to my parents about..' Reyna trailed off, not wanting to finish her train of thought.

"Oh right, we're gonna be in different classes Reyna.." Myra remembered. "I think I have.. hmm.. Possession?" Myra recalled as she poked her cheek with her clawed index finger.

'Different classes? Damn it I'm gonna be alone..' The witch cursed in her head, clenching her fists.

"And you have Reyna...?" The shadow demon smirked, wanting the witch to speak again.

"M-Molecular Bio.." Reyna sighed sadly, starting to sweat again.

"Nooooo! You better be talking to everyone even though I can't monitor you!" Myra exclaimed in protest as she brought her fists up to chest level, worried only about her creator's social health.

The witch sweat dropped and crossed her arms as she let out a sigh of disappointment.

lissamissal lissamissal

Jody
As students remained in her class, she figured that she would start teaching as she waited for the second bell to sound off. Hopefully no more of her students would be late. It may be the first day, but if a student was late to her classes three times then they would get a detention and would have to write a 1,000 word essay on the subject(s) they missed.

“For those of you who don’t know. Molecular Biology is the study of living things at the level of the molecules which control them. Molecular bio is a specialized branch of biochemistry. Now, the importance of molecular bio are the nucleic acids. As you have learned in regular Biology, the nucleic acids are Deoxyribonucleic Acid, or DNA, and Ribonucleic Acid, or RNA. The importance of molecular bio also has to do with the proteins which are constructed by using the genetic instructions encoded in them. Carbohydrates and lipids are other biomolecules. Cell biology and Molecular Biology are often confused, but Cell Biology concentrates on cellular structures which causes it the two to differ.” As Jody spoke, she wrote the names of the vocabulary terms she said on the whiteboard.

“Molecules can be used as a more predictable/mechanistic tool for scientists to study. Working with just a cell can be unpredictable. Molecular Biology is essentially a toolkit, allowing scientists to work and play with the way life works. They may use them to determine what genes or proteins do, as well as finding out what would happen if that gene or proteins was missing. Molecular Biology is also used to find out why certain genes flip their switch during someone’s life. Being able to understand this allows a deeper understanding of how living things work, which would also give us the ability to create treatments for times when living things don’t work in a correct way.” When Jody turned back around, she glanced at her students before glancing at the door. Time was ticking and she knew that some of her students hadn’t yet made it to the classroom.

Charlie
This particular redheaded demon was ready for the year. She knew that she wouldn’t have that many kiddos in her possession class, but that just meant they would have more fun. Well, that and she wouldn’t have to deal with a bunch of kids trying to jump into the same creature or cadaver. All she had to do was wait for them to get there before she could start off their first day. Today wouldn’t be about teaching though, Hell no, possession was an art, a skill. They could start learning about all of that jazz on Wednesday.

Raven

Raven rolled her eyes and giggled a little after Cain left. She looked down at her paper when she heard the teacher say that it was a few minutes left before class ended and she wasn't expecting them to finish the assignment, so she got up and took her paper to where the rest were but stopped at a guys desk, it was the werewolf that she attacked by accident earlier that day.

"Mind helping me out a little bit?" She asked as she knelt down beside him, the werewolf glanced over at her and agreed to do it. Raven smiled as he took the paper an filled it out then gave it back to her. "Thanks." She said then went to the front of the class and placed her paper on the stack of assignments that was staring to form then went back to her seat to wait for the next class to start.

"Molecular bio." She mumbled "Sounds fun." Raven stared to write down a few things that Ms. Jody was saying and writing on the whiteboard, she was a bit confused on what was being said since she was homeschooled for most her life but she could figure out most of it.

Sasha Heartfilia
Sasha smirked as Cain left them and returned her attention to Able. “Oh yeah, should be interesting,” she replied happily as she got up to turn in her paper. On her way over she picked up her things laying on her first choice of a desk and moved back to sit with Raven for the next class. She figured that it wouldn’t be a problem seeing as the seat in front of Raven was already open and technically it was a different class.

As Ms.Rhodes spoke Sasha took decent notes that looked like a messy sort of vomit of arrows and underlines. Bullet points and main ideas were drawn haphazard around the page and he hand ached from the writing. Silently she wishes for a respite from all the information as she pushed back a stray clump of hair that had fallen out of her bun and kept harassing her line of sight.

Nil Vu
Nil smiled charmingly as he left to turn in the papers, “lovely getting to meet y’all!” As he returned to his desk he noticed Nix still wasn’t back yet, weird but not unlike her to take her time in the bathroom. It didn’t much matter though if she missed something, Nil had all the same classes as her so They could just share notes.

Ms.Rhodes spoke quickly and jumped right into concepts, but it was nothing Nil couldn’t handle. He practically wrote down her lecture verbatim thanks to his own type of shorthand. Most of it was indecipherable to anyone but him, which only made it easier to sell copies of the transcribed notes to other students.

Kall tapped at the desk a bit, looking a bit confused for the moment. Where was she from? Did Faten mean realm? Country? Universe? Were there people from other universes here? "U-Uh... I'm f-f-fro-om earth aan th-e-e United S-Sates of America." It was very hard for her to get the words out. Others seemed to do it so easily, but the art of forcing air through her vocal chords to even create a sound was hard. Trying to add in the complex tongue and lip movements made it nearly impossible to speak close to perfectly.

She tilts her head. "Neat! I'm from Chad. Well, originally, I suppose. The argument could be made that this version of me is from hell, you get the idea." She says, smiling at her new maybe friend. She takes note of her difficulty speaking, wondering why exactly that is. "Oh, hey, looks like it's time to switch classes." She says, hearing the bell, and handing Kall's pencil back to her. "What do you have next class?"

Rynn looked up seeing the light and looking at his face and she saw is features and just stared. She wiped her face and thought about what he said. "Coffee does sound good." She nodded wondering why he liked her so much. Then she herd a familiar voice and kinda smiled when she saw Nix.
"Hey yea..its nothing it was my fault." She twitched away when Nixed touched her. Her arms were still in pain. She looked at Alex talking and then asking her to join them and Rynn smiled.
"You can come if you want." Rynn looked up at her.
Everyone else hated her though. These two beautiful people is what she had and it made her smile. She stood up standing next to him her hands starting to kool down.
She wanted to mention something about second period but she didnt care she was to upset and started walking towards the Q hoping he would follow​
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic
lissamissal lissamissal

Last edited:
Alex looked to the new girl and he smiled as he recognized Nix "She should be okay, you should join us, for some coffee." He then looked to Rynn who had already started walming and he laughed she really has no patience huh his smile growing wider. He looked back to Nix and winked playfully "Well come on then, lets go, coffees are on me."
His tone was that of an excited boy. He liked his new friends, they all got aling and it was always an adventure with them

((Sorry its so short i have a busy day)

lissamissal lissamissal Megeara Megeara

Nix Vu
Nix smiled and followed along without protest, "Coffee sounds great!" Yeah she knew should probably get back for second period, but if she missed anything important Nil would cover for her. That had to be one of the only perks of having a twin in all the same classes as you. She walked with Alex as they moved to catch up with Rynn. "I didn't see you in my first period," she turned to Alex and walked/skipped backwards cheerfully, "what class did you have?" As they got closer to the Q Nix could smell the sweet aroma of fresh made coffee wafting in the air. She was already thinking up what she was gonna order, hmm maybe something with hazelnut and honey...and whipped cream... and sugar sprinkles...and sweet cream.

ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Megeara Megeara

Mathias didn't really go anywhere. He was just going to stay in the same class anyway, so what was the point. He already had what he needed, and didn't want to raise suspicion, so Mathias shimmies on back to his seat. By "shimmied on back" I mean he walked backwards without picking his feet off the floor, unintentionally doing a rather impressive moonwalk that no one saw, before he sat down again.

Rynn laughed at the idea that everyone was completly ok with skippiny second period. Oh well, she smiled a little and looked at her friends while she walked towards the Q.
"Thanks." She nudged Alexs and smiled a little while walking through the gate. Looking around it was obviously deserted due to classes. Rynn remembered she did have a cup but now it was gone she walked up to the counter and ordered six shots of esspresso over ice with soy milk. Moving aside to let them order. She wondered what type of coffee they drank? She smiled knowing Nix would be a sugar and cream type of chick. Waiting there she looked over at Alexs and smiled and then she thought how she probably looks like a mess and pulled out a small mirror and started to try to fix her make up.​
lissamissal lissamissal ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Nix Vu
Nix walked up and ordered right after Rynn, pausing only to assess the items on the menu. "Can I get a medium 'Whole Lotta Love' latte?" Nix smiled happily at the barista who rolled her eyes and began trying to tell her that they didn't sell that drink, but was quickly interrupted as Nix started spewing out instructions has to exactly how the drink should be made. It was her favorite drink in the world and just because she wasn't back home didn't mean she wouldn't get to drink it. As her drink was finally handed over too her, Nix made sure to praise and tip the barista extra for putting up with her absurdly specific order. "Mmmm tastes just how I like it," Nix danced happily as she sipped on her drink, "Wanna taste guys? its perfect! Hope she never forgets how to make this for me...maybe I should suggest it to be added to the menu."

Megeara Megeara ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back