• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (Open) Supernatural High School, New.

Alex felt a strange sense of happiness when she expressed her care. Not many people cared about Alex, so this was a nice change that he welcomed. At thw mention of her not sleeping in her own room tonight Alex's ears pricked up and he grinned, spending yhe entire night with Rynn? He had to admit it sounded very tempting "We could do whatever, Im open to anything, and if you get tired enough I can let you crash in my room."
(Sorry about length)
Megeara Megeara

Rynn
Rynn smiles up at him. She blushed a little.
"Adventures after night.." she laughed.
Her and him were now just stabding in the courtyard. It was still pretty early..
"You want some lunch?" She looked at him and grabbed back onto his arm. She felt like she could walk the campus all day with him. It was a nice to have someone listen to her. She looked at him as the now bright sun hit his face and she smiled. He was handsome..adorable..his personalitymatched perfrctly.
She looked around courtyard. There were people everywhere. Geberally she would hate being around a lot of people. But being with him, it didnt matter.​
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Raven/Tsume

Standing under the running shower Raven watched as the blood wash away and run down the drain by her feet. "Thank you." She called out, she knew that Tsume was sitting out in the hall of the girls showers waiting for her, when she didnt get a response back Raven quickly finished her shower and grabbed a nearby towel to dry off. Suddenly she heard a thump on the ground by the shower entrance, wrapping the towel around are body she turned to see a black duffle bag on the floor and her childhood friend peeking around the corner. "Hurry and get dress." Tsume said, "Our next class will start soon."

Raven quickly dried off and put on the clothes Tsume gave her. She smiled when she pulled on shirt and saw the front of it, Tsume always knew her real style. Putting her dark red hair up in a ponytail Raven walked out into the hall to meet up with Tsume, he handed her her books she needed and they both headed to their next class. Suddenly Tsume gave a bit of a shudder, "What was that?" He asked as he stopped walking, Raven knew that feeling. "Only thing I can say is, don't get on her bad side." Raven said and Tsume gave her a confusing look which made her nod her head toward the only person who has the aura of evil and a tad bit of good melting off of her, Aleks.

"Oh.." was all that Tsume could say as he continued to follow Raven to class.
(Open)
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Abel
The shifter didn’t feel like waiting for his supposed roommate to respond. He really wasn’t in the mood to deal with anyone at the moment so he simply walked to his closet, secretly grabbed a small bag of xanax, stuffed it in his pocket, and walked out of his dorm room. The pills were for later, considering he was now on his way to Physics. Thankfully though, the high from the joint was starting to take effect, but he still wasn’t in that great of a mood.

As Abel exited the boy’s dormitory, he passed by the Q and saw Cain with a small group of people. It didn’t surprise him but it still pissed him off a bit to see the golden boy being surrounded by people who probably liked him as soon as he approached them. It was annoying and ridiculous, but he would have to ignore it for the time being as he continued to walk across the courtyard. On his journey to the main building, he saw Aleks, the redhead vampire, and some guy he had yet to meet. He didn’t bother stopping, or slowing, to talk to either one of them. Instead, he just walked past them, his expression like stone as he did so.

When he made it to the main building, it didn’t take very long for him to find the physics classroom. What bothered him was that he was in the class. He was shifter, he had no need for physics, right? That kind of science was for Angels, Demons, etc. not shifters. Really though, it’s not like Abel was actually going to complain out loud; he was more of a “suffer in silence” kind of guy, which only caused him to bottle everything up, leading to an inevitable explosion. It might take a while for the explosion to happen, however this year wasn’t starting off all that great.

The shifter boy took a seat in the middle of the back of the class, getting ready for it to start.

Aleks
As she walked to the main building, eating her salad, she could feel one or maybe even two pairs of eyes on her. It was uncomfortable and rather annoying, but she was too drained to take action on the annoyance so she continued to eat on her quest to find the Physics classroom.

It didn’t take very long to reach her destination; after going to the school for four years you kind of just pick up where classes were held. She took a seat in the far, back corner of the classroom, where she would finish her salad in a kind of quiet bubble.

Shade dismounted his horse with ease as he secured the horse to the post making sure there is enough food and water there for the horse to last a while. He entered the building and went up to an attendence office while with s few papers signed he received a key to one of the boys dormitories. He was curious of what to find as he starts to wander throughout to he halls to the dorm. His bloodshot and restless eyes look all around in amazement past the veil that covers his face . He has a good feeling about the school as he finally reached his dorm he sensed no presence inside of it as he was relieved, the last thing he wanted was someone to be creeping on his stuff, not like he had anything useful on him. He smiles behind his dark veil as he opened the door and entered the decent room. He has quite low standards so most things surprise him.

Kall watched Cain's movements very closely feeling something akin to a chill coming from him. He didn't seem to want to talk and Kall decided it must be due to anger. She didn't do too well around angry people, so she started to slip away amongst the people flitting around. Cain would probably be a little worried about her, but she decided it was better to be away.

Instead of following someone she knew, Kall decided bothering the guy who looked like a bit like Cain was a good idea. Even if he was mad, she figured he'd probably tell her where class was. Her wings folded neatly on her back and she rushed up next to him and extended a hand. "C-Can you te-ell me how to g-go to class?" She asked louder than with most people, probably because he looked slightly like Cain. Turns out she was already in the classroom, but she didn't have a clue.
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Nil Vu
Nil waited in line for tacos for what seemed like an eternity. Of course, even with the option of having actual meat Nil still went for the veggie tacos, but to be honest who wouldn't like fried avocado? He walked over to where Cain was sitting excited to chat with all his new friends but, Cain was surprisingly quiet. Feeling slightly uncomfortable though, seeing as Kall ran off and Cain wasn't as Cain like, Nil scarfed down his food. "Ready to go to class now?" he smiled at Cain as he stood picking up his and Nix's backpack, hoping all he needed was a little quiet.

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_
NIx Vu
Nix smiled feeling even more comfortable with Darius, "Yeah they sure do...I mean its only my first year here, but I can tell there's a lot of heart that went into making this school." She looked around at all the students in the Q and immediately cheered up when she saw Nil with her backpack. "Oh, I think its almost time for class," she giggled out, "we should probably grab that coffee real quick and then head up to physics." As they walked closer to the coffee they approached Nil as well. He didn't really notice them though so Nix simply reached out and grabbed her bag. "Thanks love!" she happily spoke, as Nil rolled his eyes and walked way. She continued walking with Darius and didn't bother bring up her brother, "So what kind of coffee are you going to get?"

Megeara Megeara

Shade looked to the clock and found out that it was time for physics “ darn, oh well...” he grabbed his belongings and started to head off to physics looking up and admiring the view. It surely was a beautiful sight to him with marvelous architecture. “ so beau-“ he accidentally bumped into someone randomly loosing his balance almost falling backwards but regained his balance a few feet backwards and then suddenly looked up at the figure to see who it is “ sorry...”

( anyone willing to be that figure?) Everyone Everyone

Last edited:
Darius
Darius smiled at her. He saw all the people in the Q and then he saw Nix's face light up talking to some other guy.
"oh your boyfriend?" He asked watching her grab her back pack.
"Oh I drink just black coffee. I like green tea too." he smiled and continued to walk with her.
"well lead the way." he held his hand out. Not knowing where he was going at all. He loomed around at all the other people. He watched them socialize. He could smell food and coffee as they approached the Q.
"oh. Physics. Great." he hated math and he sighed using his free hand to adjust his bag on his shoulder.
"Do you care if i sit next to you?" he asked sounding a little nervous as he walked into the Q.​
lissamissal lissamissal

Faten gets a loaded beef taco, and sits next to Nil, her dark eyes glinting happily as she digs in. She doesn’t really need food, but she still loves the taste and feeling of eating, so she does anyway. She looks around at the others, deciding to try and get to know them. “So, where you guys from?” She asks curiously.

Raven

Silently walking down the hall to find the Physics room, Raven saw Abel walk past them. "Yep he's gone." She thought when she saw his face, living with human most of her life, you tend to pick up on a lot of facial expressions. Tsume had gotten her attention and told her that he had to get something from his room and that he would meet her in class, nodding her head as he left Raven put most of her focus on her writing.

Just like any other time she has thoughts in her head she has to write them down, she also remembered seeing the layout of campus an seeing that there were a few clubs that would be good to join. "Hm that's be nice." She said to herself, and of course whenever Raven was deep in thought she never looks at where she's going and bumps into someone or something. "Oh!" She exclaimed then dropped her books, "Nice going klutz." She thought as she knelt down to pick up her things. Raven could hear the person apologize when she stood up, "No no it's alright.." She said then paused when she saw who she bumped into, "Wow...uh I mean sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." Raven laughed nervously while she fixed her dark red hair.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Raven

After getting help with her books Raven noticed was still looking at her, but it didn't creep her out like when most guys stare at her. Raven grinned a little but didn't noticed a hand coming toward her but soon retracted and the guy back away an headed to class at a fast pace.

A bit shocked she did hear him say that he was sorry again and that he would see her in class, "Um yeah...class." She mumbled to herself as several thoughts ran through her head. "Did my fangs show? I know I'm attractive but do I look that bad? Was there blood on my face?" Raven shook her head as Tsume walked up beside her and they both went to Physics before the bell rang. She didn't know which teacher she would have but she also didn't want to make a bad first impression.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Shade was in the room and glanced over at her hoping she did not see through his veil. He felt a bit hot but then realized that it was just a blush. His heart felt a bit warm when he was around her . He started to smile behind the veil and gave a wave to her . He was sitting next to her as he was dying of nervousness.

He was a relatively silent person that likes being alone And has no friends. He doesent really have any material for class because he is not wealthy in any way. “ I’m doomed ...” he whispered to himself as it was almost silent yet she heard. He rests his right hand on his head in shame and just looks down at the desk. He has no idea what his teacher would think of him.
Chiyo Chiyo

Last edited:
Lunch, he thought for a moment, he hadnt eaten much at all that day but, he didnt really care. Although if she brought it up she herself was probably hungry so he decided itd be nice to take her out, "Sure but only if its on me." He smiled as she grabbed onto his arm again. Looking to his side at her, the sun which unexpectedly hit his face angled perfectly into his eyes. And he looked into her eyes "You've had a rough day after all." He spoke in a sympathetic tone. He cared for her, even though they had only met recently. She was kind to him and thats all that mattered. She didn't deserve to be treated the way she has been. "Maybe I should go talk to our hot headed friend for you huh?"
He smirked devilishly.

Megeara Megeara

Cain
The shifter snapped out of his daze when the two others joined to party. He flashed a smile at two, a fake smile but who would notice, before standing up from the table. “Yeah, we’d better hurry up too considering we have Jody.” It was then when the blond teenager looked at the smaller girl. “Wiltshire, England.” He said, responding to her question before leading the way to the main building. “Where are you from, dear?” Cain was curious, he really was. He just couldn’t really gather up the enthusiasm to put into his voice. “I apologize. Still a bit jet-lagged from the trip.” It wasn’t really a lie, but it wasn’t necessarily the truth either. All he could do was hope that the two wouldn’t notice and move on about his day with a sigh.

Really, if a sigh could be a reasonable explanation to how the shifter felt at the moment, then it would be the perfect fit. There wasn’t really any other way to explain it. Hi, I’m Cain and I feel like a rather deep exhale that takes place when you’re tired or sick of something, as well as when you’re disappointed and depressed. I guess I’m all of the above but really, if my emotion could identify as anything, it would be a sigh. That was a great introduction, right? No. So let’s just continue on with the, Hi, I’m Cain and I’m a rather chipper young lad. Care for a meal? A date spent on getting high? How about finding ways to cause other humorous distress? Cain. That was the one people seemed to be accustomed to more.

It didn’t take very long, however, for Cain to push away his feeling of sigh and notice that Kall was missing. Did she really walk off again? Man, this is why people put leashes on their children. Maybe the shifter should look into that. Maybe she just found her way to class though, who knows.

Abel
Just as this shifter thought that he may have found some peace, the weird angelic creature that had been following around his brother like a lost puppy approached him asking if he could show her the way to class. Did she really not know that they were in a classroom? That a class was just about to take place in this very classroom? Okay, okay. Let’s just ask some questions here:
  1. Why is she tailing Abel?
  2. Isn’t she Cain’s problem?
  3. Why is she asking where class is if she’s standing in the middle of the god damn classroom?
Really, they’re all good questions to ask, however today seemed more like a game. A cruel and unusual game called: “How many drugs does Abel have to get high off of in order to deal with these god forsake people?” Sounds like a blast, right? Not really. So while this creature was standing in front of him, looking a tad bit desperate, Abel reached into his pocket and played with the little bag of xanax.

“Why don’t open your eyes and take a look around?” He replied. Abel honestly didn’t mean for it come out so harsh, but today was just not the day to be asking the shifter stupid questions.

Faten grins. “Chad. Also Hell. I could be said to come from either place, to be fair.” She says, watching him. She can tell somethings up, but she won’t push it. Probably first day blues. She doesn’t really get those here, she loves the place.

She walks with them, mildly annoyed that she’s shorter than both of the males with her. Then again, she hasn’t aged. There’s gotta be a spell to fix that…

And her mind drifts off a bit, trying to think of that. As much as this body has sentimental value, it’s getting annoying, like small clothes, or a years old haircut, or something. She’s grown bored of it.

Rynn
"Only of you want to.." she smiled. It was cute, him caring and being a little protective. She smiled when he said lunch was on him. She just wanted a veggie wrap. Nothing crazy
"So physics is starting..are we going or not?" She smiled a little wondering what he would say. Walking closer to the Q the people were clearing out for class. Fpr once she didn't care that she would be late. She pushed her hair out pf her face and used her free hand to put her large rose gold sun glasses on. The sun hurt her eyes. Normally she would be mpre self concious about all of her tattoos but she kept her jacket off. She was comfertable with him.
"So what are you having.?" She walked through the gate of the Q a little in front of him brushing against a few kida nervously while looking back at him. Dhe was scared to see some random persons painful memories or past. She closed her eyes and clenched her fist as she brushed past a girl touching her jacket. But nothing.​
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Last edited:
Shade started thinking deep again and wander in his mind as his eyes are fixated onto the clock. It is already past the time of when physics is supposed to start. He starts to worry if the teacher would be not coming or it’s a terror attack but as it was his first day he was completely clueless of the events going on. Maybe this is good in a way.... if the teacher doesent come then would that mean early dismissal? His mind races as physically he is in that same position but not his mind. It is still in the clouds thinking of all the possibilities that could happen with worry and hope. Good thing his veil is covering his facial expressions as they move with the thoughts of hope and sadness.

Raven

Raven gave a small wave back at the guy she bumped into earlier and grinned then looked back at her notebook, he was a mysterious fellow and it was kinda interesting. She suddenly heard a soft chuckle an saw a note drop in her lap, she opened it an it read, 'Someone has an admirer.' She looked up at the back of Tsumes head then thumped his ear as hard as she could.

"Ow!" He said laughing then turned around in his seat, "You can't deny it." He added in a low voice, Raven glared at him then covered her face. She had to admit that her curiosity was on high and it was strange to her, yeah she's been with both males and females but this particular male was strange but in a good way. Tsume kept picking at her until it got to a point where it was getting to be more embarrassing than she could handle an she snapped her fangs at him which cause him to yelp a bit before turning back in his seat.

Raven was a bit shock at her own reaction, she had never snapped at anyone let alone her best friend, feeling bad for Tsume Raven crossed her arms on her desk and laid her head down and waited for class to start.

Kall didn't seem to register the harshness of Abel's voice, nor how angry he was. Instead she looked around the room in a slight confusion, taking in the desks and slight amount of students. "I-I don't under-rstand... My e-eyes aare o-open." She replied in a baffled manner. "Is t-this physlics?" Again, Kall was clueless about where she was and what was going on around her. Her hands shook slightly for various reasons, though the main reason being stress about trying to find her class. She couldn't tell that Abel was being sarcastic and the comments he made suddenly freaked her out.
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Mathias had fallen asleep and didn't wake up until his next class. He didn't have to go anywhere else, but he really needed to use the bathroom. He got up and rushed to the men's room, did his business, and ran back to his classroom, tripping only once over a wet floor sign, ironically enough. He picked himself up, and ran into the classroom, only to trip again, this time over a short, winged creature by the name of Kall.

Mathias looked at the small being as he lay sprawled across the floor, and hastily said, "I'm so-" He stopped himself, his voice sounding way too feminine for him. Mathias cleared his throat and tried again. "I'm sorry..."

Sasha Heartfilia
Sasha spent the rest of her lunch reading in the library. It was so peaceful and she didn’t have to worry about trying to talk to anyone or watch over Aleks. She ate her sandwich quickly and sipped on her water. The librarian didn’t really seem to like that she was eating there, but Sasha was pretty clean so it didn’t much matter.

Eventually she made her way to physic once she realized she only had a few minutes left to get to class. Luckily when she arrived there weren’t as many people there yet. Of course her attention immediately turned to Aleks in the back. She actually wanted to sit by her but, that really wasn’t a good idea, especially for her. There was a crash and tumble between some other students that distracted her for a second and she decided to just sit in the desk right in the front of the class.

Nix Vu
Nix was in stitches from Darius’ comment, “Yeah totally, I mean it’s considered incest cause he’s my twin but, that doesn’t deter me.” She winked and continued laughing as they finally reached the coffee bar. Looking around it seemed as if the Q was clearing out as the next class approached. Of course Nil had already walked off with his new friend, she could barely make out where he was now.

“I love tea too, as long as there is plenty of honey I’m happy. Actually I’ll eat anything sweet,” she smiled and swayed as she waited with him. “I’m actually really good at math, so I’m kind of excited for physics. Plus I took calculus with Nil last year so that should help,” she tried to sound as nonchalant as possible 1. Because she didn’t usually talk about how she was actually as smart as Nil, and 2. Because she really wanted to impress him for some reason.

When he asked to sit next to her, Nix could feel her cheeks blush. “Yeah of course, I mean it’s not like my boyfriend will care,” she winked and smiled mischievously as she teased her new friend.
Megeara Megeara
Nil Vu
Nil walked and listened to Faten and Cain talk. “I’m from Texas, just a small town outside of Dallas actually.” He felt bad that Cain took the plane right so roughly. Especially because he probably didn’t have as long a ride as Nix and him did, or maybe he did? Nil wasn’t one to judge, they’d actually gotten away with flying as pets before just to save on airfare.

“So y’all wanna sit together in class?” He was excited to get to physics, it was actually a pretty cool subject. “Oh Cain, if you’re not feeling up to it I can take note for ya of the whole lecture,” Nil happily offered. It would actually be beneficial to share with Cain if he decides to sell his notes later.
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_ Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ali walked into the school in dread. She absolutely hated school more than her hate for socks and sandals. She looked at her schedule and saw her next class was physics. Swalked through the hallway, her heels clicked. She stood by the physics door classroom. She ended up staying in the hall, not wanting to go in. She filed her nails and waited for the bell to ring. She’ll just say that she got lost. As you can tell she’s not the best student.
(Anyone can reply!)

Darius
He smiled at her. Obviously not her boyfriend her blushed and loved watching her ramble. He could smell the coffee and looked over and saw the coffee stand.
"you want anything?" He reached into his back pocket and pulled out her brown leather wallet and ordered the biggest Blacl dark roast he could get with two shots of esspresso. He looked down at Nix. He just looked at her. He liked her outfit but didn't know how to tell her with out being weird.
The barista handed him his coffee and waited to see if Nix wanted anything. Then his hands became warmer as he held onto his cup and took a sip..so happy to have coffee.​
lissamissal lissamissal

Alex smiled as he walked with her. He hadnt thought about the next period. He had already screwed up his first classes, he didnt care to go to any today, it was a waste. "Im not up for physics today." he said with a quirky smile before he looked to the menu at the q, he being a simple person today decided on another simple meal. " Just a Ham and cheese sandwich." He finally said. He followed her as she moved through the people and when she seemed to bump into a girl he remembered her strange power and feared it would be triggered. He winced as contact was made but strangely nothing happened.
Megeara Megeara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back