• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (Open) Supernatural High School, New.

Alex smiled as she nugef him and shook his head "No problem." He said happily as they walked through the gstes. Once she had finished ordering he motioned to Nix to go before him, as any gentleman would do. He waited for her to place her order as he thought about what he would want. He decided on a Medium Iced Mocha with two creams and two sugars. It wasnt the most interesting coffee, but today wasnt the day for special and interesting things, he wanted a plain and bold taste with a hint of sweet. He watched as the Nix placed her complicated order. He looked at her coffee and couldnt hold back a small chuckle. Everything about Nix was sweet, even her coffee. He placed his order, paid and walked stepped to the side wnd smiled as nix offered him a sip. He shook his head as he picked up his own coffee. "Thank you but I dont have much of a sweet tooth, at least not today." He grinned happily before adding "And Im sure you need your daily dose of sugar." His voice was playful. Looking around he brought up the next subject. Where to sit. Outside? Inside? Oh god, should they go for a walk and enjoy themselves? He had no idea. He decided he'd let the others decide seeing as how he had chosen where to go.
lissamissal lissamissal Megeara Megeara

Rynn watched him and she didn't peg him for a Mocha kind of guy and laughed at Nix. "Outside sounds good." Rynn saod sipping on her very strong esspresso. She looked down at what was left of her flannel. She was messing with the burned part of her sleeve and was pissed it was her favorite flannel.
Looking at Alex and seeing his smile made her smile. Just watching him and being around him made her happy. Walking out of the Q she smiled to herself softly and found a spot in the courtyard to sit down. Dropping her bag on the ground as she sat down crossing her legs. She looked around making sure no teachers were around.​
lissamissal lissamissal ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Nix Vu
Nix giggled at Alex's remark and followed Rynn over to sit. She was just about to sit with her legs, then she realized she was wearing a skirt. At this point she wasn't sure what to do. Leaning over and placing her drink on the ground first was out of the question, a. because there was no way she was risking her drink falling over, and b. she'd definitely flash someone in the process. Awkwardly she held the back of her skirt with one hand, gripped her drink with the other, and slowly moved down into a sitting/leaning position. "Oh darn we should have grabbed lunch too, I have a free period after my second class," Nix bit at her bottom lip and scrunched up her face a little.

Megeara Megeara ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Alex followed the other two to the courtyard. Sitting down with his legs crossed he smiled taking a sip of his coffee before grinning happily as Nix tried to fogure out a way to sit down. He listened as she spoke. It probably would have been smarter to buy food while they were there instead of having to wait in the terrible lunch lines, but unless they wanted to wait again they missed their chance. "Probably would have been best." He said in agreement. "The lunch lines fan be terrible." He bit his lip "Maybe we could go out for lunch later? Assuming everyone is still planning on being around."

"I will be." Rynn sipped on her coffee and was trying to whipe the mascara off her face and reached down to grab her phone and touched Alexs hand and she looked at him quickly pulling it away.
"Sorry," she said shyly and she wasn't to hungry yet. She assume almost dying can have an affect on that.
"So im probably sleeping outside tonight." She laughed. "My room mate will kill me in my sleep," Rynn looked up and Nix flipping her hair out of her face glancing over at Alex to be met with a hudge gust of wind. " A Proffesor must be pissy today." Rynn thought. She noramally would put on her flannel but hey its burned. She corssed her arms, her hair sweeping around her face. She looked at Nix and smiled. It was turning out to be an ok day just didnt want to go back to her room.​

Nix Vu
Nix sipped happily on her drink enjoying the occasional gust of wind. "You can come stay in my room tonight Rynn, I don't have a roommate plus its less stairs to climb," She was happy to offer up her room, it actually felt odd to not have someone sharing the space. She had actually contemplated sneaking into Nil's room since he didn't have a roommate either. And like it would even be hard for her to sneak around, all she had to do was shift into a smallish animal and hide in his room somewhere. "A lunch date sounds great too, I'm always hungry," Nix giggled out. Nix reached into her petite purse and pulled out a small package of tissues and make-up cleaners. "Here you go girl, I always carry the essentials," She leaned over and placed the travel sized items on Rynn's lap, "I have a few lip glosses, eyeliners, and like a baby mascara in here too somewhere, if ya want it?"

Tsume

Finally making it to his new school, Tsume heads to the front office to find out where he needed to go. Slightly looking over the top of his sunglasses he sees a few students sitting outside and drinking, from what the scent he picked up, coffee. He kept going until he went into the office and got his schedule, "Bunshiseibutsugaku."(Molecular biology) He said to himself as he went to look for the class, Tsume figured he'd rather wait until after classes to get his room situation figured out.

Walking into the class room Tsume took off his sunglasses to reveal his yellow/gold eyes and went to find a seat until he saw a familiar redhead talking with a few people, he just smirked and sat down near the back of the class.

Abel
The younger shifter spaced out as Jody spoke. He didn't really care for the class he was currently in. What he did care about was getting high and seeing whether or not Rynn was okay. The only problem here was that Jody was a strict bitch so he didn't know if she would allow him to leave the classroom. So he raised his hand and spoke.

"Ms. Rhodes. May I please be excused? I forgot to grab notebook for this class." Well. He wasn't lying. Thankfully the old bitch, whoops witch allowed him to go. So the shifter stood and left the class with his hands in his pocket.

As Abel left the main building, he pulled out his phone began texting Rynn. Hey, just checking in to make sure you're okay. How're ya holding up? Once the text was finished, the brunette pressed send and made his way to the boy's dormitory. The stairs were a pain, but he made it to his room without any trouble.

Once he was in, he found his way to his closet. Thankfully this damn school didn't check their bags because if they did, Abel would probably be in some deep shit. The boy new this too as he looked through his drug dedicated bag. There were various different kinds of drugs inside of the bag, including: pot, coke, acid, LSD, PCP, oxy, xanax, and Vicodin. The only question he was asking was which should he take now? He didn't want to be hyped up and jittery so cold was out of the question. He also didn't want to be dragged back and spaced out so the pain killers and PCP were out too. There weren't many options left so Abel just decided that he would smoke a joint for the time being.

The shifter pulled out a small baggie that contained joints that were already rolled. Thankfully he wouldn't have to put that much work into getting high. All he had to do was light on up, so he took one from the bag and placed it between his lips before pulling a lighter from the bag. As soon as the paper was burning, Abel took in a large drag. A large puff of smoke escaped from his mouth as he exhaled. The shifter leaned his head against the wall and closed his eyes. Now all he had to do was wait for the effects to hit him.

Jody
After the second bell rang, Jody took attendance quietly. She noticed that Alex Martinez and Nix Vu were not in class so she marked them both down. If Alex missed one of her classes again then he had detention and would have to write a 1000 word essay. Nix still had two more times before she got detention.

"Alright. You're homework is to write an essay with a minimum of 500 words on what you know about molecular biology."

Aleks
Class was starting any second now and this old wizard hasn't said anything else. If he was just going to sit there in his wheelchair then she was leaving. Possession was going to be one of her most important classes and if she was supposed to "take over the world" then it would be a useful skill, so Aleks left the old wizard's classroom. She made her way to Ms. Winchester's Class room and sat down in the mostly scarce room. Thankfully this teacher wasn't a hard ass, so Aleks was allowed in the classroom.

"Sorry." She said as she took her seat, waiting for the class to start. Hopefully it wouldn't be another social assessment.

Charlie
"Hi!" The demon exclaimed as a student entered her classroom. She was rather excited, especially since this year she had the antichrist in her class. Charlie may have been a "good" demon, but she was still a demon.

Darius

He was late, like three days late, he hated being late. He walked onto campus holding his back pack and duffle. He had to find the office to try to explain that his plane was delayed and everything. He looked around the campus kind of nervous and didn't really see anyone. He walked towards what he thought was the Boys Dormitory building and saw a few people sitting on the lawn talking and smiling. He smiled, seeing the normal kids cutting class and the normal coffee outings. he felt the wind gust harder and he squinted his eyes and kept walking. Pulling the door open with a few free fingers he looked behind him and then in front of him. Seeing there was only stairs he sighed and then he herd a small voice saying "Hello," and he looked over to an angel and she asked his name and he smiled setting his bag down. "Darius Remsis,: he looked at her, admiring her eyes. He hasn't seen an angel in person yet, so he was in awe.
"Your very late,"
she handed him his room number and schedule and she smiled.
"I'm aware," he laughed picking up his bag and walking up he stairs.
"all the way up," He thought and climbed the stairs. Looking at the door number he pushed open the door and was about to lay flat on the bed when he saw another guy.
"Oh I'm so sorry," he looked back down at the paper. "I'm a dumb ass, I got the numbers mixed up I'm across the hall," he smiled awkwardly and closed the door behind him. He smiled and laughed as he pushed open his door and the room was empty with just a few boxes that wee shipped her filled with his room stuff.
"Well no room mate" He smiled and started to unpack boxes and knew he wouldn't make classes that day.

Rynn
Rynn looked down from the mirror, she was fixing her make up thanking Nix over and over for being a goddess. Her phone went off and she flipped it up and saw a text, it was Abel. She smiled a little happy that someone else cared, and that he even texted her.
"I'm o.k. thanks or saving my ass, and texting me,"
She pressed send and put her phone back don continuing to listen to Nix talk about food and she laughed while putting on Mascara. Then she felt something, like a tingle running up her spine. her fingers were tingling and her ears were buzzing. She looked around and saw what looked like a new kid walking across the court yard and she knew it couldn't be him. She turned back around stretching her arms and finished her coffee and was messing with the straw when is popped out. She looked down and the wind took it fro her fingers hitting Alex in the face. She tried to grab it managing to basically punch him in the face.
"Oh my God," she laughed a little and grabbed his arm feeling so bad. "I'm so sorry," Rynn kept saying over and over as she held onto his arm laughing a little but still embarrassed looking at Nix laughing softly.

Nix Vu
Nix burst into laughter at the whole ordeal, spilling the last bit of her coffee on her skirt. “Oh lordy Ah!” She rolled back holding her side as her cheeks reddened and tears rolled down her face. “Oh god that’s so classic, y’all are funny bunnies, so worth spilling my drink,” at this point she was still all up in stitches, making Nix laugh was way too easy. She stood up gripping at her sides, as coffee dripped off her. “Oh man ha, I should probably go change out of this, craap,” her laughter subsided as she realized just how hard it was going to be to get out the stain if she didn’t act fast. She quickly picked up her empty cup, not caring if anyone saw something as she bent over. “I’ll see you guys at lunch, Q or girls food court? Unless you wanna come help me change?” She giggled out sarcastically and started walking to her dorm.

Alex had watched and listened as they talked about makeup and food and he laughed and smiled along with them. But he didnt talk for a while. He was pondering something in his head. And that was why the creator had sent Sasha here. What could the girls purpose be. He didnt know and he had to know. He looked up as a straw flew into his face followed by a hand and he was punched. It didnt hurt that bad, just a little sting. He laughed wkth them as Rynn held onto his arm. He didnt mind it, she was actually warm and she didnt mean to hit him. He smiled at her before Nix spoke and he laughed and noticed her clothes now had coffee stains and he shook his head. She bent down and Alex moved his gaze as he seen her begin to bend over. Her sarcastic remark made him chuckle softly and he replied with "I may have to take you up on that last one." He teased before she walked off. He then looked to Rynn "Well now, you done trying to sock me in the mouth?" He said with a smirk as he looked down at her
(sorry that this was shit, I was busy when i wrote it)

Last edited:
She was laughing and smiled up at him and nodded. "I'm so sorry." She rubbed his cheek and her face was beat red. When she touched him. She felt an urgent sense of worry and anxiety. Her hsnd twitched back and she looked at him.
"Are you ok?" She asked wondering why he was worrying or maybe thinking a lot about something. She knew she was kind of butting in to his thoughtz but hey. She couldn't help it. Sitting straight up she looled at him and sighed.
"If you dont want to talk its cool..sprry I didn't mean to but into your feelings or thoughts." She felt like a dumb ass agakn and wished Nox was there for her running comentary to break up her stupid comments. She looked at him? Praying he wasn't now mad or annoyed with her too. She loved talking and being with him. He made her laugh and smile. And actually feel kind of normal.​
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Alex shook his head "You didnt but into anything I was just trying to remember my next class." He said with a smile "I'd love to talk more actually." His hair seemed to glow in the morning sunlight, his cologne was one of his more masculine scents. Just as the sun passed through his hair giving it a healthy glow, the suns light pierced his eyes, both seemed to burn an enchanting honey color. Alex's body was warm, and growing slightly warmer as Rynn held onto him. Alex sipped his coffee as he walked with her on his arm. This enchanting look would fade quickly as the angle of the sun changed, but for now it remained for thebmost part, changing slightly ad they walked. His hair moving slightly but never fully coming out of its shape.
Megeara Megeara

Rynn looked at him and laughed. "I dont know if im even going to the next class she will be there." She could smell the chocalte of his coffee and then saw the sun hit him. He was brilliant and stunning. His eyes enchanted her. His warm body was soothing. She wanted to play with his hair but that would ruin any mood. She smiled to herself and then wondered where they were going. They were just walking. And see was jist following his lead.
Looking down at the grass and her shoes brushing against the small little flowers that grew in it. She kind of spaced out thinking about everything. How eventually she would have to go to back to her room and class.​
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Jody
As class went on, Jody felt herself become restless as the sounds of students whispering and clicking pencils disrupted the silence. Soon enough she could no lon we take it so she stood from her desk and gazed put upon the group. “You're dismissed.” The witch said before unlocking and opening the door of her classroom.

Charlie
Well there isn't that much to do on the first day of school so really what was Charlie to do? “Alright, you're dismissed! I can't wait to see you next time!” The redheaded demon said, a smile on her face as she watched the antichrist leave her classroom.

Cain
Well this essay was going to be shit, but that's okay. Surely it would be easy to bring his grade up later on in life, right? Anyway, class was over and the shifter's stomach was just begging for nutrients. To the Q it was!

Cain stood up and stretched out his long figure before rolling his neck, small pops sounding off as he did so. Just as he was about to start walking towards the door he glanced at the redhead before. Within about half a second he thought, “Why not?” and began walking towards her. The shifter soon sat down on his brother's empty desk and put on a gleaming smile as he gazed down at her.

“So, honey. What are you doing for lunch?” He asked, knowing damn well that she was a vampire. The poor girl was probably starving herself because of the supposedly God awful taste of the plasma packs. Maybe, just maybe, Cain could sneak her into the woods so she could go hunting. He knew how to get in there without getting caught, the shifter went out into the woods quite often because of his little marijuana garden. Well, it's not really that little, but still. Anyway, animal blood may not be the same as human blood (how the fuck would Cain know?) but it was still better than stale, old, packaged blood right? Wow. That went way off topic.

Abel
Man, this shifter was just chilling in his room, smoking a joint, having a grand ol’ time, and then random dude just busts into his room and interrupts his relaxation time? What? Who the Hell even was this guy? Eh, it doesn’t really matter. What matters is lunch. Abel is an athletic, growing male that smokes pot (and other things), his metabolism is rather high.

The shifter stood and took yet another long drag of the marijuana cigarette before packing his other drugs up and stuffing the duffle bag back into his closet. He kept the joint between his lips as he exited his room and walked through the boy's dormitory. Abel didn't care whether or not he was caught and tattled on, he had no reason to. All he would have to do is threaten or intimidate the youngster then everything would be fine. So really he didn't care about getting rid of the joint as he walked outside and to the Q. The shifter did remove cigarette from his lips as he entered the perimeter of the Q. People were eating, he was near food, Abel knew that it was dick move so he quickly got a rather large sandwich before exiting the Q. Next he had to find somewhere to sit and eat. Everywhere in the intermediate court yard was a big no for him so he simply moved to side of the boy's dormitory (the side closest to the forest) and sat with his back again the brick.

Raven

Raven gave a small sigh as she looked at her paper, "500 word essay, you gotta be kidding me." She muttered to herself but her spirits were lifted when the teacher dismissed the class. Closing her notebook Raven raised her arms to stretch a little then gently put her hands on her cheeks, she needed to feed and she forgot her serum packs in her room an she really didn't want to climb all those stairs to get one and she knew that if she didn't get anything in her system soon, her bloodlust would take over.

Being a hybrid sucked. Raven was about to stand up until she heard Cain's voice asking her what was she gonna do for lunch, "Um well I was gonna get something to munch on at the Q but.." she said then rolled her neck, her bloodlust was getting close, "I don't think I'll have enough time to get to my room to get my serum or pizza and a sad ass blood pack will help. The struggles of being a half-breed, you know?" Raven ran her fingers through her hair and gathered her things, "Anyway, what did you have in mind?" She asked as she stood up from her seat.

Tsume

Playing with his phone, Tsume just happened to overhear the conversation that Raven was having with the young man. He didn't want her to know that he was in town just yet but he did want to keep an eye on her until the time was right so he quickly grabbed his books and left the class before Raven noticed he was there. Tsume caught the scent of exhaustion when he left, he knew that scent all too well. His childhood friend was about to have a bloodlust attack, "Such a forgetful girl. But it's good thats she's being social." He thought as he went to the Q to find something to eat.

Time had been ticking away for about as long as it could in Kall's mind, seeing as she'd been standing in the hallway for all of the class she'd been supposed to be in. On the way from her last class she'd somehow gotten lost and given up trying to find where the heck she was. A few times she'd called out Cain's name to try and find him, but she gave up and sat down in the hallway with her legs crossed. Cain's flannel was holding up rather well so that was that. She stayed in her little area of the hallway' "Cain?" She'd call every once and a while and listen for the next five minutes.
(Open)

Darius was almost done in packing as he was fitting on the sheets on his queen sized bed. He wondered why he didn't have a room mate. He put a few pillow cases on the pillows flipped the blanket onto the bed. Standing up he smoothed out the blanket and looked around for a moment and felt his stomach growl.
"Oh, food, yeah lets go do that," he grabbed his green jacket and opened his door deciding he would hang up clothes up later. Walking down the hallway he put a white head phone in his right ear and pressed play on his phone to a classical piano piece. Walking down the stairs quickly he pushed opened the door to the boys dorm and the sun hit him in the face and he squinted.
"Fucking bright," he pulled out his Aviators and put them on and walked through the court yard.
Walking down the back side of the building he looked over and saw the same fellow h barged in on earlier. He sighed and walked up to him.
"Hey, I'm sorry for earlier," He smiled down at Abel and made his way down to the round to sit with him. He saw his sandwich and it looked good. He smiled at Abel and hoped his wasn't pissing him off.
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Last edited:
Faten was heading toward the Q, before she sees Kall, looking very lost. She blinks, going to her slowly. "Umm… you want me to help you find him?" She asks, moving her sleeve over her hand, offering to help her up. "Are you alright?"

Nil Vu
Nil gathered up his and Nix’s things that she’d left behind. He was already thinking up what he was going to write his paper. 500 words was nothing he couldn’t handle, it would probably only take him half an hour to crank that out. As he walked down the hall on he way out to the Q he noticed someone crying out Cain’s name. He followed the voice every time they cried out until finally he stumbled upon a small girl sitting cross legged in on the floor. Another girl was hovering over her trying to offer help.

“Hey!” He waved them down and jogged over to the pair, “I think I saw Cain heading out for lunch, c’mon I’ll help you find him.” Nil smiled as he noticed the upset girls oversized clothes and waited for them to follow him out.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Sasha Heartfilia
Sasha walked slowly through the halls reading her book after class let out. She wasn’t really in a rush to go eat, seeing as she wasn’t all that hungry and had a small snack in her bag. After what had happened this morning, she was also just curious to see how the rest of Aleks’ day was going to turn out. So, cautiously she followed her out to lunch, stopping every once in a while to expand the distance between them so she couldn’t feel the aura Aleks radiated around her.

It was so different to actually be around her rather than just observe her from heaven. Almost like the was an attraction both pulling and pushing Sasha to and away from Aleks.

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Nix Vu
Nix sprinted through the court yard and up the stairs in the dorm to her room. As soon as she shut the door, her clothes dropped to the floor and she rushed over to her closet to toss on a new t-shirt and pair of black lacy shorts. She gathered up her coffee stained outfit and some baking and ran over to the bathroom to rinse them off.

After she’d prevented any permanent stains and returned some semi wet clothes to her room, Nix skipped joyously out to the food court and picked up a veggie wrap and some chips. She looked around for a bit for Rynn and Alex, but couldn’t seem to spot them. Maybe they were still by the other food court? She rushed over to by where they were once sitting but didn’t find them there either. Carelessly she walked around close to the buildings until she bumped into to someone. “Oh gosh, I’m so sorry! I-I was just looking for my friends,” she spoke softly to the guy standing in front of her now then, noticed the one sitting up against the wall. He seemed familiar but, she couldn’t put a name to the face.

Megeara Megeara _Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Darius
Darius stood up quickly and put his hands on her shoulders smiling.
"Its ok." She was cute. He looked over at Abel who was still sitting on the ground.
"Would you like to join us for lunch. Im going to be hanging around for a while." He pushed his hair back and smiled a littlw nervous at her. He wasn't good at talking to people thats why he had his music. His head phones dangled around his neck on blast. The sound of the violin and piano was still pretty loud.
"So whats your name?" He grabbed her small hand to shake it.
"I'm Darius..Darius Remsis." He looked down at her softly.​
lissamissal lissamissal

Abel
As Abel sat there in peace, smoking the joint between his fingers, he could hear someone approach him. The entire reason why the shifter had decided to sit at the edge of the boy’s dormitory was so he could be alone. With everything that happened this morning in class, he really just wanted to cool off and chill. Apparently though, that wasn’t going to happen anytime soon.

This random guy ended up turning the corner and talking to Abel. This particular fellow was the same guy who randomly barged into his room earlier on into the day. Perhaps he just couldn’t get enough of the shifter. “Sorry for earlier.” The shifter quoted in a whisper as he flicked the ask off the end of the joint. Abel wasn’t able to say anything else though. For some reason a girl ended up turning the corner to the building as well, bumping into the new guy. She ended up apologizing and the guy ended up speaking to her. All the while, Abel just sat and looked at the two in slight annoyance.

“Well,” the shifter started, taking a drag before speaking again, “this has been nice, really, it has, but I’m going to go finish this sandwich in hopes that no one finds me. Of course that plan may not work out, seeing as it hadn’t worked this time.” With that, Abel stood up and grabbed his sandwich. He began to make his way to the back of the of building. That may not be enough though so he thought about going back into the forest. The only person that would be able to find him there was Cain.

Cain
“Half-breed, huh? That’s pretty sweet.” The shifter said, taking in the information. Perhaps that’s why she hasn’t given off the creepy vamp vibe. “Why not mix the blood into the pizza? Use it as a sauce or a dip?” Cain’s ADD mind was slowly beginning to take over as he thought of recipes that make work for the half-breed redhead. What kind of creation was this? This could totally be something he could try when he was high. Maybe he could gain customers that way? He always cooked food and made random concoctions when he was selling, but he had never thought of intertwining the blood packs with some of things he made. What if he could sell to vamps now? He would just have to experiment a little, but vamps didn’t really tend to go for the mellow stuff. Maybe something about being dead made it harder to get high? Cain didn’t know.

After a few seconds of silence passed, Cain snapped back to reality. “Whoops. Apologies, Ma’am. Hyperactive mind takes the best of us. Anyway, may I accompany you to lunch? Perhaps get to know you a little better?” The shifter stood from his brother’s desk and waited for the girl’s response.

Aleks
Aleks exited the possession classroom. This particular classroom was not in one the main school building, it was in one of the side buildings. This was probably the first time she had entered that building to be honest, but it didn’t really matter. What mattered now was going to her room to be alo-... well… now she has a roommate so maybe she shouldn’t go to room. This fucking sucks, what was she supposed to do now? Where was she supposed to go? Maybe she would sneak into the club building and go to the art room. That’s what she used to do when her and Abel were a thing and she didn’t want to deal with him. That’s it. That’s where she would go.

The antichrist began walking across the courtyard to the other side building. On her journey, she felt as though someone were following her. Now, usually someone would simply ignore this feeling, but Aleks was not one to deny her gut. As soon as se reached the doors to the building, Aleks turned around and spotted a brunette girl that was just giving her a really uneasy vibe. There was something about her, about her aura, about everything.

“Okay, knock it off. Why the Hell are you following me?” The girl asked, annoyed. She was awfully tired though so she didn’t bother starting a fire or anything. Right now she was just annoyed and wanted to be left alone.

Kall stared at the two in a sort of dazed way for several moments before standing. She didn't have the energy to attempt at any speech, so a simple nod would have to do. Her hands twitched slightly and she seemed to be trying to decipher each of the two's something. It was very unclear what she was trying to figure out, but she seemed very concerned about it.

She started to walk, hoping to trail behind the others and figure out who they really were. She only got a weird vibe from Faten, but the other one could be a little odd too. Cain was probably the only one she'd be really okay with then.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood lissamissal lissamissal

Nix Vu
Nix squirmed out of Darius' grasp, but smiled at him anyways. She wasn’t the biggest fan of being unwarrantedly touched even if it seemed to be genuine. He was pretty cute though, like everyone at this school, and those aviators really caught her attention, so she was willing to try and talk to him. "I'm Nix," she reached out and shook his hand in return, "nice to meet you." She looked worriedly at Darius as the guy that was once sitting with him? left to go be alone. “Um sure I’ll join you, as long as I’m not keeping you from anyone else,” Nix spoke softly and looked down to keep him from seeing her blush. It felt like there was a small orchestra playing sweet songs to their interaction, like they would for a play, and then Nix realized there was actual music coming from the headphones around his neck. “Oh what piece is that?” She lifted her gaze back up to him, reached out, and cautiously brought the headphones to her own ears.

Megeara Megeara
Sasha Hearfilia
Sasha didn't bother lifting her eyes from her book as Aleks called her out. Yeah she was completely right in what she was saying, but Sasha wasn't going to give up that easy. She lifted up her book and walked past Aleks towards the library. "Library is that way, not my fault I have to walk the same direction." she spoke back with the same amount of harshness in her tone and raise her eyebrows in a sarcastic manner.

It didn't much matter if she constantly watched Aleks, all she really wanted to see was where she was heading to. The fact that she was by the clubs building really narrowed things down for Sasha, as she didn't really see Aleks being involved in many activities. She continued to walk slowly to the library not glancing back until she reached the door to see if Aleks had dropped her suspicion and continued to go into the clubs building.

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back