• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (Open) Supernatural High School, New.

Although Alex didnt want her to pay for him he smiled gratefully and walked behind her for a moment after she handed him the box. When she turned to look back at him he winked playfully before walking up beside her. "You know you didn't have to pay for that back there right?" He said as he kept pace with her. As they walked out of the Q he looked up to the sky. He didnt even know what period it was, not that he really cared but it'd be nice to know which teachers he's going to have to suck up too the next few days to avoid any possible punishments. He laughed at the thought. He used to only care about class. Getting stronger. Learning more. But now he felt less of a need to be his old self again. He felt something strange. It was familiar but he wasnt quite sure what this feeling could be. Not love. It wasnt strong enough to be that. All he knew is that he liked it. It felt....nice....
Megeara Megeara

Darius
Looking at his notes they were color coorinated. He was a freak about it. He was writing down what the teacher talmed about and then saw a bunny posted note in front of his face and smiled up to see Nix Prancing away. He liked her. He liked her style and how is just wasnt afraid to be her. He was still smiling as he pulled out his phone to enter her number and the teacher released him from class. Standing up he locked his phone and slid it in his jean pocket. He would have to send her text but he needed to finish un packing. He headed out of the class and walked walked quietly back to his dorm.​
lissamissal lissamissal (open for interaction as well)
Rynn
Rynn smiled as she grabbed her veggie wrap and took a bite and looked at him and smiled swallowing her food.
"no its okay. I like to feed people." she smiled up at him. She felt like she could be herself and not feel like an idiot or a space cadet around him. She didnt over think things with him. She liked this. She liked how she felt comfertable and it was easy to talk to him. She iked this a lot.​
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Raven

Focusing on her notebook, Raven wrote down some music notes to a song she remembered when she was younger. "Ugh I can't get this right." She said to herself as she erased a few notes that she had put down, then drummed her fingers on her knee to silently play out the music.

Finding it frustrating she closed her book and played on her phone. She had noticed that Tsume somehow dozed off with his arms behind his head, grinning Raven snapped a picture of him on her phone. It was rare that she would ever see him with his guard down.

Looking up from her phone she could see other students conversing amongst themselves and more new students arriving to the school. "This is gonna be an interesting day." Raven said before going back to figuring out how she gonna get the song out of her head and tapped her fingers like she was playing guitar strings.

Cain
Cain continued to look in front of them both to ensure that he didn’t run into anyone and/or anything, however he did glance over at the girl every now and then to see make sure he was still beside her and to see her behavior. He did notice that she had jumped when he made his sudden appearance, which wasn’t that much of a surprise. Cain was a rather large guy, being 6’3” and 227 lbs, so really he was used to the surprise people expressed when he just showed up. Instead of commenting on it, he simply gave her a smile, noticing that she continued to have small tremors in her hands as they walked. That was a bit surprising to him, but he did understand that anxiety was a thing and that everyone expressed their own anxiety differently, so he didn’t say anything.

When she spoke, her voice was soft; it wasn’t soft enough that he couldn’t hear her though. As she asked him not to sneak up on her, Cain felt as though he could detect a British accent. This only slightly excited him, since he himself was from England, but she still seemed rather nervous as she continued to look at the ground in front of them. “Apologies, I’ll make my presence clear from now on in.” He replied, his smile remaining on his lips. He didn’t want her, or anyone really, to feel uncomfortable or anxious around him. Cain felt as though he should be there to anyone who needed it when they needed it, so being uncomfortable around him was not an option… unless they were a creep or his brother. His brother was uncomfortable around anyone depending on his mood.

The girl soon spoke again, announcing that she was not meaning to sound rude, but she hadn’t come off as rude to him. “You’re fine, really. Nice to meet you too.” He replied, leaning against the lockers next to hers as he watched her movements. “If you’re ever bored I’m usually free and can be found around the Q or in the clubs building.” With a wink, the shifter was off again to venture the courtyard. As he exited the building, he saw his brother sitting on the stairs with Mathias, Cain’s roommate. Although he was still disappointed in his little brother, he let him be for now, deciding that it would be better off to just leave him high and mighty, knowing that there was no chance the brunette would listen if he was this high.

The shifter began walking to the clubs building, knowing that since clubs haven’t yet started he could grab some some art supplies without being caught. As he entered, he could hear some people in the music room next to the art room. Cain first assumed that it was Aleks, but when he heard what sounded like two muffled voices, he ruled that out. Aleks repelled everyone, for good reason, so there was probably no way that she was in there with someone else without an earthquake erupting. Anyway, the shifter began sifting through art supplies, picking out a few things like: sketchbooks, pencils, watercolor paints and brushes.

Abel
The brunette shifter eventually looked up from the dancing blades of grass; his attention was brought towards a kid who decided to sit on the steps of the main school building, which just so happened to be right next to Abel. At first he had to process the face of the kid. His voice sounded familiar, and it wasn’t just from their previous class. Something about the kid’s voice just lifted Abel’s spirit and he couldn’t remember why.

After a few seconds of looking at the boy next to him, Abel accepted the chocolate being held out to him. The brunette never really like chocolate, but hey, it was something to eat at the moment, to get the gears in his mind turning so the fog could hopefully dissipate. Speaking of fog, those clouds in the sky look nice. How fun would it be to live on a… Stop, holy shit. Abel thought to himself as he began to realize how immensely dumb his initial thoughts were. Anyway, back to the chocolate. “Thanks.” The brunette replied to the kid before taking a bite of the chocolate. He chewed the candy slowly at first, getting used to the taste that he didn’t really care for. Eventually the shifter looked back up at the kid on the steps and examined him. “What’s your name?” He asked, taking another bite of the candy bar. Abel removed his eyes from the boy when his brother passed by, watching him make his way to the big building on the side of the courtyard.

Aleks
Aleks watched as the girl, Sasha, tuned the piano, reaching over to the A next to the Antichrist herself and pressing down on the key. The sound emitted from the piano after the note played wavered in an unpleasant way, proving the girl’s assumption that a note was out of tune. Aleks had tried to ignore this… this odd feeling that pulsed through her body when Sasha got closer to her, trying to focus more on the A that was being tuned. Eventually though, the A was tuned and the girl sat down next to her, adding to the queasy feeling she felt.

“Um,” Aleks thought as she looked down at the keys of the piano. She still wasn’t feeling that well about the idea of playing in front of the girl, in front of this stranger that continuously gave her a bad vibe. She would have to pick a piece that she knew and that she knew well, to ensure that she wouldn’t screw up anything. “Do you know Rachmaninoff’s Prelude No. 6? It goes like,” the Antichrist then began to play the beginning of the piece to show Sasha how it went. Once she began to play, that uneasy vibe began to dissipate and she was left feeling like her normal self except more tired.

Winter appeared from the woods surrounding the school, luggage in one hand and an open umbrella in the other. She was late but she didn't mind. It just meant she could settle in before classes. Around her neck she had a large bow to hide the severed parts of her neck, and she wore a white blouse and short black skirt. She approached the school reluctantly. As she walked closer to the main building, she noticed two students sitting and sharing rations. She didn't want to interfere so she walked up the steps and paid no attention to them. Eventually, after exploring the school for a little while, she ended up at the dormitory. When she reached her room, she saw she was paired with someone named Nix Vu. She hoped she wasn't inside. Thankfully, she entered the room and it was vacant. She put down her things and unpacked.

Afterwards she grabbed her umbrella again and left the school to explore the other buildings. She started out with the club building. It was a strange choice, but she decided the library wouldn't keep her entertained forever. She wanted to find something new to enjoy. She opened the doors to find a few people inside. She didn't know who to talk to, to sign up so she approached them, hoping they would know.

"Excuse me..." She muttered in her Romanian accent. "Who must I speak to, so I may sign up for a club?" She asked, quietly.

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_ lissamissal lissamissal

Faten laughs. “See, but that’s also part of it. Let’s say I choose light. So many annoying rules, people trying to use me for their own gain because they think that’s what I want to do is make them happy. And if I choose dark, I’ll have Heroes on my ass, and of course I’d have to be involved in demonic politics even further. Which suck, by the way. I’m barely involved, and I already don’t like them.”

Vela Katsaros

She sighed a bit in relief as she turned to the boy. Simply hearing him say “You’re fine, really" made her feel much better. She was truly grateful that he hadn't interpreted her words the wrong way. Sometimes, she was just so nervous that she would speak without thinking and would come off as rude or cold. Of course, Vela knew that she couldn't blame anyone else for "making" her say those things, though she could blame anxiety. At the same time, she could have given her words a second thought, which would have made her less likely to seem impolite, weird, or standoffish. Could it have made her feel more confident in her speaking? Probably. Would her anxiety subside long enough for her to do this? Not likely.

“If you’re ever bored I’m usually free and can be found around the Q or in the clubs building,” .the boy said with a wink, and Vela smiled a bit more. She nodded before looking around and looking back at him. "Okay... uh, thanks," she said, sounding a bit awkward yet sincere in her tone, smiling more sheepishly now. As the boy went off to the courtyard, Vela put all her supplies in her locker with the exception of a normal black-and-white composition notebook and an average No. 2 pencil. She hummed a bit as she tapped the eraser side of the pencil against the notebook that she held in her opposite hand.

She began thinking about different things - the clubs, her anxiety, her brief conversation with Cain. During the years she had attended the school, she never joined any clubs, especially not the music club. She had been far too nervous to even think about joining, but it was her senior year, so she thought it would probably be best for her to come out her shell just a bit more, though it would be a hard thing to do. Vela wondered if her conversation with the boy she met could have been considered a conversation at all. It was short and she barely spoke. Had she been too quiet? Did she make herself look like a shy child, too afraid to speak up? She was almost 18, damn it. She really couldn't afford to stay like this forever. Well, technically, it was possible to stay anxious forever, but would prove to be a huge liability at one point or another. Maybe the first step would be joining a club where she could socialize, though it sounded so small and futile. But one step at a time, right?

"Maybe I will. But not now. Tomorrow...maybe. No, tomorrow for sure," Vela whispered to herself determinedly as she closed the locker and headed out to the courtyard. She had no idea what she was doing. All she knew was that she was going to find somewhere, anywhere, to write anything that came to mind. She had started on a song, though it was quite dark, but she liked dark. Rarely did she write about sunshine and rainbows, but instead "thunderclouds and night skies", as she so metaphorically put it. The courtyard was a nice place to write - it was peaceful and quiet, except when it wasn't so peaceful and quiet. Either way, it was the only option the werewolf had in mind, so she just walked to the courtyard.

Sitting on the outskirts of the courtyard, away from the others, she began to write and doodle absentmindedly from time to time. As she wrote, Vela felt calmer, her hand tremors lessening and allowing her to write more smoothly. Writing usually helped when she felt seriously nervous, doubtful, upset, angry - basically, it helped her calm down in general.

Outfit: X
Mood: Calm
Interaction: None
Tags: None

Cain
Once Cain had the supplies he thought would be useful, he exited the club building. He paid no attention to the music room as he passed it. Once he was out of the clubs building, he walked across the courtyard, figuring that he would go to his dorm to put the supplies away, but he soon passed a tree and saw the redhead vamp from before. She was sitting under the tree, tapping her fingers along to something. There was also another kid under the tree, this one being a male and fast asleep. It wasn’t that odd of a sight, to see someone asleep in the courtyard, so Cain didn’t question it. Instead, he sat down next to Raven, deciding that if he couldn’t bother Abel and annoy him then he would find some other social victim.

“Hey,” he said, giving her a small smile as he placed the small amount of art supplies out of Raven’s view. The shifter didn’t really like expressing his interest in art. “What’re you tapping to, if I may ask?” His voice was just below his normal volume, figuring that it would be polite to speak in a bit of hushed tone for the young lad sleeping nearby.

Sasha Heartfilia
Sasha smiled as she recognized both the name and sound of the song. She didn't want to say anything to interrupt the beautiful melody Aleks had already begun, and instead adjusted her posture and joined in. The music soothed her as they played, and she was surprised at how comfortable they had both become around each other. It would be funny if they actually ended up being friends considering their repelling personas.

They hadn't gotten very far in the piece when they were suddenly interrupted by another girl. It was like she can out of no where and it was enough to startle Sasha and cause her to press on multiple keys at once, creating the sound similar to a five year old touching a piano for the first time. A pang of annoyance flashed on her face for a moment, but was gone as soon it appeared. Smiling Sasha turned to the new girl and sweetly spoke, "Oh...unfortunately I don't know who you'd talk to. I think it depends on the club you want to join." She turned back towards Aleks, who might know, but probably was in less of a mood to help the girl. "Aleks, I don't think clubs have even started yet, right?" Sasha quizzically asked not really expecting an answer before she turned back to the girl, "Hey maybe someone else knows. I'll help you look around." She stood and kindly introduced herself, "I'm Sasha...oh and this is Aleks." Slowly she began walking to exit the room unsure if only the new girl would follow her or if Aleks might actually join them.

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_ Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll

Raven

Humming along with the song she learned that she tapped out, Raven looked up and smiled when she saw Cain come over and sit next to her. "Hey." She greeted setting the pen down on her book as he asked what she was doing, "Oh it's nothing, just a song I learned when I stayed in Korea." Raven said, she realized that Cain was speaking in a hush tone as to not wake Tsume. "I did have some help with getting to words together but my friend Tsume here fell asleep." She pointed toward her sleeping friend an grinned, "Anyway, I've got the music figured out but it's the lyrics that are a bit complicated." She said then thought 'Translating Korean to English isn't that hard...right?' Raven shook her head breaking her train of though, she did see a hint of a paint brush beside Cain as he was trying to hide it but she didn't push the subject to ask about it. "So what are you up to? Besides avoiding your brother." She asked.

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Mathias finished his own chocolate quickly, and said, "Mathias... My name is Mathias... But hell, you could just call me klutz if you like." He mumbled under his breath in his native tongue without even realizing he'd slipped into Italian, "I've been called worse, believe me..." He reached down and plucked up a fist full of grass, taring it to shreds in his hands.

Winter was startled as well at the sudden slip of her fingers on the keys. She watched as the two spoke to each other, then was quickly being dragged along to find the leader of the clubs. "I-I was actually just looking to see what clubs were available to join. Perhaps there's a board with applications." She suggested. "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Winter. Winter Forrest." She introduced herself, calmly and without emotion. She usually spoke without showing much change in expression or tone.
lissamissal lissamissal

Aleks
Aleks was actually kind of enjoying herself as she played in the presence of the girl. She knew the piece so she wasn’t that worried about screwing up, although she almost did out of surprise when Sasha joined in. To be honest, she was mostly surprised that someone else knew Rachmaninoff. He was her favorite composer, but she didn’t think that any random pedestrian would know who was or know any of his music (although that was probably because she never talked to anyone.) She just kind of assumed that people listen to pop, country, and rap more than anything else, and that if they do listen to classical music then it’s probably Mozart, Beethoven, and Bach. The easy stuff that everyone knows, such as: Beethoven’s fifth symphony, Fur Elise, Mozart’s Requiem, Bach’s The Art of Fugue.

Just as Aleks was actually beginning to become enveloped into the piece, someone opened the doors to the music room, interrupting the both of them in an abrupt fashion. Sasha was obviously startled as her fingers pressed down on multiple keys of the piano, Aleks’ hands simply froze just above the keys as she glared at the girl in the doorway, who had decided to finally open her most and speak. The question was dumb, idiotic. Why would you just interrupt someone to ask about clubs? It all just caused Aleks to become more and more flustered as she continued to glare at the girl. Sasha seemed to take the hint, immediately jumping up to save the girl from whatever she thought was coming.

When they left the room, the Antichrist finally relaxed, her hands resting on the piano for a moment. She finally allowed herself to breathe and stand from the bench, pushing it back in before exiting the room. Of course she waited a moment or two to ensure that the two girls were gone before exiting herself, she wouldn't want to create an awkward encounter.

Abel
The brunette shape shifter regrettably finished the chocolate bar. He easily began to space out again as he ate. Right now he kind of wanted to do something, anything, something other than stand here talking to this odd kid he had just met. Abel hadn't even really been listening to what he was saying, he was more focused on trying to decide what to do. Maybe he could sleep. Sleep would be good. Oh god, or eat. Food sounds kind of amazing. Yeah, let's go with food.

¨Welp, it was nice to meet you, dude.¨ Abel said without really talking to the guy on the stairs. He began to walk, to move his legs in the direction of the Q, but he had to stop for a second to quietly laugh to himself. The feeling of walking, of his legs moving forward to take him to a new destination, felt odd. It felt funny, weird, foreign. Was he walking differently than normal? Was he walking the same way as normal and this was the first time he became aware of what it felt like to walk? He didn't know, he just knew that it was great, so he continued on his journey to the Q.

Midway there, he glanced over at the tree in the middle of the courtyard and saw his brother hanging out with that redheaded girl from class. If Cain was always so hellbent on annoying Abel, why shouldn't Abel get a kick out of it too? (This was obviously because he was high. He would never approach Cain in public unless he absolutely needed to.) The brunette twin made his way to the tree and took a seat on his brother´s lap. ¨Hello, brother of mine. How are you on this fine afternoon?” He asked, draping his arm around Cain´s shoulders as he spoke.

Cain
¨You know, I know someone or two that are good with music. They might be able to help out or you guys collaborate or something.” Cain replied when Raven explained what she was doing. ¨Oh, if it's translating them then I don't think I have anyone. Unless it's French, Spanish, Greek, or Latin, but I'm assuming it's something else.” He added once she announced that she was just having trouble with the lyrics. ¨You know, usually I like to hunt the little twat down and embarrass him, but right now he´s a little… he's just not what I want to be around right now, so I'm out prowling for new prey, you were the first person I saw.” The blonde shifter gave the red head a wink before he glanced over and saw that his brother was directly in front… on top of him. His eyes were dark red and looked like glass. He felt heavier too, like he was almost asleep. Really it was all pretty annoying. Abel even smelled like weed, although Cain knew that this wasn't just a pot issue.

¨Why don't you get the Hell off of me and I´ll tell you as we walk to the dorms?¨ The shifter snapped, moving his brother's arm off of his shoulders as he tried to stand from beneath the brunette. ¨I apologize.¨ Cain said softly, looking over at Raven before finally making it to his feet, Abel on the ground, laying on his back. ¨Get up.¨ He said, defeated as he reached down to try and pull the slightly younger shifter up from the ground. Of course Abel wasn't going to cooperate, he laid there, dead weight, and chuckled up at his brother's attempts to get him to move.

Faten glances at the clock on the wall, seeing the time. “Oh, man. Sorry, gotta cut this short. See you guys tomorrow!” She says brightly, then snaps her fingers, teleporting off. She gets started setting up her bed, humming to herself. Getting in trouble over curfew on the first day would not be a good idea.

Raven

"No it's alright." Raven said as she watched Cain literally carry his brother to the dorms. Closing her notebook and thought about what Cain said about knowing a few people who were also musicly inclined then looking up at the sky it was starting to get dark an knew that she had to get a bite to eat before turning in for the night. "Come on pup, he gotta head inside before it gets dark." She said as she stood up, Tsume just groaned an got up as well and followed Raven as she headed for the Q. Raven grabbed a couple of rice balls an tossed one to Tsume, they both ate while they walked toward the girls dormitory.

Raven told Tsume that he didn't have to walk her to the building but he insisted then gave her a hug before he left. Raven shook her head as she entered the building and up the stairs to her room, she wanted to get a quick shower before going to bed so she quickly went to her room and grabbed her night clothes an headed for the shower. Quickly showering Raven went back to her dorm room, her shorts clinging to her tights from them still being damp, her hair wrapped in a towel. She moved the curtain opened around her bed and looked around the room, you could easily tell that the two oocupanints were different; one side of the room had light colors an somewhat girly while the other side (Ravens side) had dark colors, reds and blacks and posters of metal bands, her favorite was a band called Metallica where the bass player was secretly a werewolf and the lead singer was a vampire. Raven smiled as she sat down on her bed and worked on her song a little bit more before setting her alarm, closing the curtain around her bed and falling into a deep sleep.

Somehow time managed to slip through Kall's thin gloved fingers and escape from her grasp. She just hadn't realized it was so late, and by now it was rather dark. There had been so many things to look at among the trees and Kall had been unaware that she had left the school grounds. With the amount of snow falling down it should have been obvious, but Kall still didn't understand why she couldn't find her dorm. How long had she been wandering around? She couldn't tell, but it was scaring her.

The shadows of the trees as the sun was fading from view scared her enough to silence any cries she may have made. They were long and many in the forest with nowhere to escape them. Her breathing quickened and she began to silently cry in fear and distress. Cain's flannel was doing a good job of keeping her warm, but nothing could last forever.

By the time the sun was finishing its daily journey across the sky, Kall had found a small area among the roots of a great tree. Her wings curled around her and she slipped into dreams.

Mathias hadn't gone strait to his dorm when the night fell. He knew he should have, but with all the chaos around him, he was having a hard time bringing himself to go back to his dorm through the throngs of people. Instead he wondered around for a bit, glancing here and there, hoping he wouldn't be noticed. He still hadn't realized his near invisibility when he didn't want to be noticed had, once again, activated.

As he looked around he noticed the small noise from the woods, and walked closer to the edge of the school grounds to investigate. He glanced around, and called, "Hello!? Anyone out there!?"

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Cain​
Cain sighed and pulled his brother up, hooking his arms under his twin’s before yanking upwards. He had to quite literally drag Abel all of the way to the dormitory, but by that time he became fed up and dropped him to the floor. The brunette shifter hissed in pain and cursed up at Cain. The older of the two just looked down at his brother, disappointment glazing his eyes before looking back at the stairs. “I’m not dragging your ass up those stairs, so either you stand and walk or you’re sleeping down here.” He said, his tone annoyed as he turned and walked up the stairs himself, abandoning the shifter at the bottom of the stairs.

When Cain entered his dorm room, he saw that his roommate had not made it back yet. Right now he tried not to care whether his roommate back or not, but he didn’t want the lad to get in trouble. The blonde quickly pushed the thoughts aside though and fell onto his bed. He didn’t bother stripping down or changing into something else to sleep in, he just wanted to sleep. Maybe after a couple hours of comatose would brighten his spirits, he didn’t know.

Time Skip​

This was one of the few morning that Cain just couldn’t bring himself to wake up. The alarms did nothing, he hadn’t even stirred when they sounded off. He simply laid there, asleep, as the sun began to rise and the world began to wake.

Abel
At first it was amusing to watch his brother grow annoyed, to be dragged to the dormitory by his older brother. It was all kind of funny to the younger shifter. Things changed when Cain dropped him though. “Ow, you bloody twat! What was that for?” He exclaimed, looking up at Cain to see how drained he looked. He looked dead, tired, annoyed, and… disappointed. God, that was one of the few looks he hated to receive. Disappointed and pity, they were the worst things in the world and right now he was getting the more saddening one.

The brunette didn’t even have time to respond to Cain’s next statement; the older twin turned and left before Abel could even open his mouth. Once Cain was out of sight, Abel just laid on the floor at the bottom of the stairs for a moment or two before standing up and trudging up them himself. When he opened the door to his room, he didn’t care to take notice whether or not his roommate was there. Instead, he sat down on his bed, back against the wall, and stared out of the window for a few hours. He was getting rather bored of this life, of this setting, and he was starting to think of different ways to spice it up. After a few hours though, he eventually fell asleep, back against the wall, knees bent.

Time Skip​

It wasn’t a surprise when Abel woke up at 5:30 in the morning. His biological clock didn’t care whether or not he had been up all night, when it was time to get up it was time to get up.

The shifter stood from his bed and changed into his running sweats before exiting the room and soon the building. He ran his usual path, enjoying the serene setting, the quiet, the peace, before travelling up to the showers. This time he didn’t have to worry about his brother stealing his towel because he wasn’t there, which was a bit odd, but Abel was thankful. After last night he didn’t really want to face his slightly older brother, to here the lecture come from his lips when he knew what he was going to say. The lectures were always quite annoying. ”You need to get your shit together”, “you’re going to die at this rate”, “you’re not just hurting yourself, you’re hurting those around you, those who care for you”, etc. etc. It was all bullshit and Abel didn’t really care to hear it anymore. It was his life and right now he would rather be high than sober, so why does it matter? Really everyone is going to die sooner or later, so Abel didn’t really care if he was going to die by overdose or whatever, it didn’t matter to him because there was always the same end result.

Once his shower was over, he trekked back to his dorm room, a towel around his waist, and closed the door. He still didn’t really care if his roommate was there or not, although that first interaction was rather odd, so he simply got dressed and rummaged through his duffel bag. He grabbed the little bag labeled co. and poured a small amount on his dresser. After fiddling around with it, forming it into a thin line, he pressed a finger against one of his nostrils and inhaled the powder through the other one. The shifter then rubbed his nose and wiped the remained power from his face before putting the baggie away. Now it was time to start the day.

Abel exited his room and headed down the stairs. He hadn’t had supper yesterday so the smells emanating from the Q were intoxicating. The shifter approached the food court happily, grabbing a plate of pancakes and a large side of bacon once he was there. Once his plate was full, he took a seat at an empty table near the edge of the food court and began eating, taking his time to savor the food.

Sasha Heartfilia
"Sorry about all that Winter," Sasha smiled as they walked through the halls of the clubs building. Her heels clacked as they walked and she quite liked the tune of her pace. "You really must be new here. Just so you know for the future, Aleks isn't the friendliest of people all the time. Actually she had kind of a rough first day so, I just didn't want her to take anything out on you." As she turned down the next hall she found a board full of flyers for clubs, "Ah, look here it is, I hope you find what your looking for." Sasha herself made note of a flyer for a book club before turning to Winter again, "Well I'm sure I'll see you in class tomorrow, Goodnight Winter." And with a small nod Sasha turned and began her journey back to her dorm.
Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll
Time skip
Sasha could feel the warmth of a summer sun on her skin and as she looked around she realized she wasn't anywhere she'd ever been before. The green hills and tall trees made her feel welcomed and at peace. Then a voice called to her, "Darling come on, we should head home now." Arms suddenly wrapped around her and she could feel the heat of another, his breath tickled at her neck. Gasping Sasha practically leaped out of bed, startled from the strange dream. It was no memory of hers and that's what scared her the most, how could the memories of this body do such a thing?

After she calmed herself, Sasha quietly left to shower hoping not to wake her roommate. It was one of the longest showers she'd ever taken, all she could think about was the dream she had, and who was that in the dream? Finally, she returned to her room and got dressed silently before she left to grab breakfast. It was still pretty early, about 6:30 or so and the Q was fairly empty still. She picked up a plate of bacon and eggs and walked over to sit at a table on her own. As she ate she pulled our her book and read to get her mind off the dream.

Aleks
Aleks finished making her way to the girl’s dormitory, thankful that no one approached her. It had been such a long day for her, a long exhausting day. This morning with the confrontation with her roommate, who was totally asking for it, the social interactions she had had in general, the interaction with Abel, it was all a gross way to start the school year. She did have something go alright though, although it only lasted for a small amount of time. Playing the piano by herself was relaxing, but playing with Sasha kind of made her feel like what she imagined a normal person would feel like. It wasn’t like she was the product of a high class demon, like she was “meant to be evil.” It was nice, until that random chick decided to burst in and interrupt. This interaction with Sasha kind of made her wonder what it would be like to join the music club. Sooner or later she wouldn’t be able to enter the music room without having someone else be in her presence, so why not try it out? Why not try to get comfortable with playing in front of people? The only problem was choosing which music club. There were many, such as: Music Theory, Band, Orchestra, Choir, and Composition. They all sounded pretty neat, except Choir, there’s no way in Hell that she would sing in front of people. She already knew a lot about music theory, just because she reads and learns in her free time, so band, orchestra, and composition.

Anyway, once she made it to her dorm room, she hesitated when opening the door. She hadn’t had that well of a run with her roommate and she didn’t really want to deal with any drama right now. As the door creaked open, Aleks peered in to see that her roommate was not inside… thankfully. The girl entered the room and instantly closed and locked the door. She didn’t really want to change into pajamas to sleep in, not when someone she had had a confrontation with earlier could walk in any second, but she quickly changed into a giant long sleeve shirt before crawling into bed and falling asleep.

Time Skip
Aleks woke up around 6:00 am. The sun was starting to rise and her hair was all over the place. She blinked her eyes and stretched on her mattress before trying to figure out how to get out of the maze of blanket surrounding her. Eventually though, she made it out of the cloth trap and stood, grabbing a change of clothes before heading to the shower room. Right now she couldn’t really care about other girls entering the hallway to see her in her pajamas, they were all girls, it didn’t matter.

After her shower, she made it back to her room to toss her long sleeve shirt onto her bed, then exited the dorm and headed to the food court right outside. She grabbed a tall cup of black coffee, put two spoonfuls of sugar in it, and a plate of various fruits. Once she had her assortment of breakfast, the girl sat down at an empty table and began to eat before everyone started waking up and filling the food court.

Rynn
The day went by of the two talking and Rynn enjoying her time with him. Rynn sat there on the grass of the courtyard and then she looked back to say something to Alex and he was gone in a blink of an eye. "How the fuck," Rynn stood up looking around and he was no where. The sun was in her eyes as she looked down the court yard. Rynn picked up her purse and started walking around the campus, he was no where. How did someone just disappear like that? In mid Conversation.
Spending the next couple hours asking around for him, walking up and down halls and looking in the Q, he was gone. Like he was never there. Rynn stood there or a moment as she walked out of the last hall and The sun was starting to go down. Was this a dream? Or maybe a vision? She felt as if she was going crazy. Feeling lost and sad, and alone Rynn sighed and headed back to her room, Walking up the long flight of stairs Rynn approached her room with great anxiety knowing her room mate would be in there. Turning the door a bit to feel it locked, Rynn sighed and started to feel around in her bag for her key and turned it slowly and opened the door just enough to peer into the room to see Aleks asleep. Rynn walking in quietly and took off her pants and shoes and crawled into bed, hoping the next day would be better.
Time Skip
Rynn woke up the door of their room being closed and Rynn looked over and it must have been Aleks who just woke up. Feeling around the sheets for her phone she squinted as the bright screen li up her face and it was 6am. Well time to get up, Rynn mumbled and yawn and she stood up slowly stretching and pushing her hair out of her face. Walking over to her dresser she grabbed a pair of sweat and put them on and grabbed her clothes and made her way down the hallway tot the showers with her shower bag in the other hand. Walking bare foot down the hall she passed a few girls and Rynn slid past them and walking into the steaming showers and looked for a free one. Finding one she walked in drawing the curtain and starting the much need hot water.
After her shower and getting dressed she remembered it was a free day for her and that made her happy. She flipped her head over and put her hair in a messy bun and called it a day, she didn't feel like getting dolled up. She sighed looking in the mirror, Maybe she find Sasha for coffee, Rynn thought to herself and she made her way back to her room to get her shoes and move on with her morning.
Darius
Heading back to his room after a long day of classes, he was exhausted. He walked into his room seeing his Room mate already knocked out. He chuckled a little and got changed quietly as he looked at the clock and it was already 9pm, where did all his time go? He slid into his bed and got comfortable and closed his eyes to fall asleep.
Time Skip
Darius woke up to an empty room. He looked out the window sitting up and the sun was just coming up. He looked at his clock at it was 7:30am and Darius had a jet lag head ache. Standing up he grabbed some jeans and a grey shirt and a flannel and walked down to the showers to change. Rubbing his face as he walked into the bathroom he stepped into the shower and he relaxed, the water waking him up.
After his shower and getting dressed, he walked down the hall and down the stairs to go grab some coffee and he pulled out his phone.
"Morning, meet me in the Q?" he texted Nix and pressed send. He was a little nervous as he walked slowly to the Q for some much needed coffee.
lissamissal lissamissal

Faten sleeps peacefully, cuddled in under all of her blankets. She has a few of them, as she likes the weight. Once morning hits, her eyes open, and she gets up, feeling pretty good. Sleep is a pleasant luxury for her, not something she actually needs.

She doesn’t really have much she needs to do, thank you magic, so she decides on an outfit, and heads out into the commons, hoping to find someone to talk to. She’s a very social young demon.

Nix Vu
Nix's stomach growled angrily before she was even ready to wake up. The light of the moon illuminated the room as she turned and retrieved her phone....4 A.M.!!! "Ugh, why me" she hissed and rolled out of bed knowing her hunger wouldn't allow her to get any peace. Quietly she undressed, wrapped her body in a towel, and left to shower. It was actually quite lovely, there really wasn't anyone else awake this early and so that meant she could walk around without having to worry about anyone see her alll natural... Which really didn't matter, this was a girls dorm. Anyways, after she finished up she made her way back to her room and tossed on an on an old blue t-shirt and a pair of torn jeans. She didn't really bother with make-up because it was an off day and it was way too early to worry about appearances. Before she left the room she pulled her hair into a messy bun and pushed her phone into her back pocket.

Slowly she walked down to the food court and picked up a small cup of tea before heading towards the clubs building. It was about 5 now and she figured the doors would be open now. Her stomach was dying for food and she practically ran up the stairs until she found the culinary kitchens. They we're a beautiful sight, and Nix jumped happily as she admired the amount of counter space. "Right okaaay focus focus," she grabbed an apron and tied it tightly around her waist, "Okay here we go, time to mise en place."

Time practically flew as she cooked and baked like a mad man. The sun rose accompanied by the sweet smell of the over the top breakfast Nix made. There was practically everything there....like no joke girl was hungry and ready to eat all the food. There was pancakes topped with fresh fruit and powdered sugar, raspberry and creme coffee cake, melon balls filling the carcass of a slaughtered watermelon, a single donut, and oh yeah an exquisite croquembouche adorned with sugar and berries... Okay, yeah it was over the top for sure, but Nix happily wiped her hands on her now totally flour covered apron. "Oh yes, this is going to be good," Nix grabbed a fork and her pancakes and plopped her booty on top of one of the less sugar powdered counters. Just as she took her first bite, a startling buzz shook her bum. "A text?" Nix smiled as she read it and then frowned as she looked around at all her food. She knew it was Darius and as much as she wanted to meet him, she also wanted to eat. Messily she texted back, "Meet me in the club building kitchen instead? Hope you're hungry ;)"
Megeara Megeara

In the forest at night, there's often a great groaning sound of trees swaying above and the ever so slight risk of freezing to your death. There are animals crawling about, the risk of getting sick, and the ever so slight risk of hallucinations. Kall acquired quite the barrage of issues during her stay in the forest, many involving the trees grabbing at her face, or the snow trying to strangle her.

Her body had been encased in snow by the time morning came. She had fallen asleep for a few hours and finally awoke to find herself under a small layer of snow. It was surprisingly heavy and she struggled to open her nearly frozen wings. For some reason she was very confused by these events, as she'd expected to be in her new bed when she woke. Her memory wasn't the best and she couldn't recall how the heck she had gotten out into the woods.

She shifted under the snow and finally popped her head out of the little nest to peer around. It was trees and trees and snow for as far as she could see (Not too far). Cain's flannel had unfortunately really rather covered in dirt and Kall instantly regretted asking him to borrow clothes.

Kall lay there for who knows how long before pulling her freezing body out from under the snow and towards where she guessed the school would be. The snow was hard to walk in for her, but she continued her little march to try and find the school. Her body was shaking badly, but she eventually wandered back onto school grounds and made her way to the Senior boy's dorm floor. The door was unlocked, and Kall easily just walked into Cain's room and meandered to his bed to wake him up.

When he didn't wake up, Kall decided to curl up on top of him and sleep as well, which lead to her making herself into a small a ball as possible and laying on top of Cain's feet.
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Vela Katsaros

Vela stayed in the courtyard until the sun began to set and the moon rose into the sky. It was just a gibbous moon, thank God. She wasn't in the mood to transform into a ravenous, angry humanoid-wolf creature that would wreak havoc. Though it wasn't like she was ever in the mood to turn into a werewolf. She decided that it was time to head back inside and she closed her notebook, taking it to her dorm room with her. She was anxious for tomorrow, but she knew she shouldn't have been. It was a free day, so she would have lots of time to do whatever she wanted. The most nerve-racking part would be to decide which club she would take part in and to actually sign up instead of procrastinating.

She sighed as she arrived at her dorm, turning on the lamp that was on the nightstand next to her bed. Vela set her notebook down and quickly changed into warm pajamas. She wasn't tired at all, being a werewolf, a creature that was very much nocturnal. But because of school rules, she couldn't wander the grounds at night and she had to stay in her dorm. She figured that due to her hatred of waking up early in the morning and not wanting to wake up tired, she might as well just go to sleep.

Time Skip

Vela woke up at 6:00 and wasn't as tired as usual, but she still felt sleepy. She groaned as she hesitantly got out of bed and trudged to the bathroom. She took a quick shower, brushed her teeth, and generally did her normal morning routine. She combed her unruly hair the best she could, making sure that it didn't look like a wild mess at the least. She put on whatever clothes she thought would look good together and headed downstairs to the food court.

The only good thing about waking up early was breakfast. The earlier it was, the fewer people were in the Q, and when there were few people, there was more food left. Vela was a hearty eater and she gladly filled up her plate with eggs along with breakfast meats - bacon, sausage, ham, and the like. She found an empty table and sat down as she began eating quickly and hungrily.

Outfit: X
Mood: Hungry
Interaction: None
Tags: None

Users who are viewing this thread

Back