• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (Open) Supernatural High School, New.

Raven

Making sure that the times where right for her classes for the day, a young girl bumped into her. Listening to her apologize, Raven picked up the book that fell on the ground. "No no it's alright." Raven smiled an gave the girl the book.

"I tend to let my mind drift an I end up bumping into people myself." She said as she move a bit of her dark red hair behind her ear, "I'm Raven by the way, I really like your outfit. Simple chic" Raven looked at the time on her phone, it was almost time for class.

(Sorry for the shortness) lissamissal lissamissal

Sasha Heartfilia
Sasha smiled and took her book from the girl’s hands. “Oh, thanks! I’m Sasha, it’s nice to meet you. I like your hair, it’s a beautiful red.” She noticed the girl look at her phone and did the same. What was up with these things anyways? It seemed as if everyone on earth was encapsulated by this little piece of technology. She was never sure what she was looking at, but it seemed to be customary to stop and look at her own phone as well. “It’s almost time for class, we should probably head inside now.” Sasha looked up at the other girl and kindly asked, “I’m going to bio-chem, what about you?”

Chiyo Chiyo

Alex was listening carefully when suddenly Rynn's sleeve ignited in flames, they were quickly put out and Alex watched Rynn gaze towards a girl, the girl didnt look to happy and as he watched her he felt the energy she gave off, her vibe was darker, not just your average bad mood, ot was that of pure evil. He was about to confront the girl when Rynns spoke again and Alex's attention snapped back to her. She was taking about some ability to see someones past through contact. He was intrigued by this and he listened as she spoke about her fall, describing the very same pain he had felt. She was serious she had seen it. He har turned his gaze away from her as he relived his fall, until she had looked into his eyes, he was drawn back to reality and he let a slight grin crease his face as the girl took his hands, he gripped hers gently and he spoke. "You're very kind for your words, but I am not upset about my fall anymore. When I fell I thought I had lost everything, and it was true, I lost my old life, but can you really call it life? Being the slave to a all powerful being, having to serve the creator without question. Some may see that as life but I will never see that as a way to live. Now I truly live, free. So you mustn't let what any of the Angels, calling us abominations and heathens, be proud of who and what you are."

Rynn smiled and almost blushed a little and listened. She envyed how confident he was and how he knew his place. She was just figuring herself out. but he obviously was figuring her out too, he looked at her with such a caring look. It was so amazing how he could be so confident after something like that. she held his hand a little more, She glanced down at her black watch and saw what time it was she didn't care, she could sit here all day with him. Feeling her cheeks getting red she looked down her hair covering her face as the wind swept it over her lips and she laughed softly shaking her head and smiling. "I envy you, everyone here loves you, then they look at me and see some half breed," she was just speaking anything that came to her mind. She hasn't had anyone to talk to in a long time.
She took a sip of her coffee and stared up at him. hoping she didn't sound like a desperate girl but she loved talking to him. For once she didn't care about class, she just wanted to sit there and talk, or even just be in his company, it was almost like it wasn't real. His hands warm holding hers, which were always cold. her heart was racing, she was still nervous but yet clear headed and calm.
she started to panic almost, what was he thinking, why wasn't he talking? She let go of his hand and grabbed her bag and pushed her hair out of her face. "Hey, m, com talk to me later ok?" she didn't want to go, but was starting to have terrible anxiety and walked away quickly across the lawn. she walked cursing at herself under her breath and stopped for a second to breathe and looked up drinking her coffee and it was Abel, smack dab in front of her and she waved a little hoping she didn't look like a fool. sh smiled at him and walked up next him keeping pace with him.​
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Last edited:
Raven

Raven smiled when Sasha complemented her hair, being weary of showing off her fangs too much. "Thanks, it wasn't by choice." She said as she slightly flipped her hair over her shoulder, for once in her half-life that it actually had a little volume and not stayed flat as a bored. Part of her wanted to put it up in a bun but she wanted to look good on her first day and not too much like a boy, even though she wanted to.

"But anyway, the last I checked I have Bio-chem as well. Maybe we are in the same class." Raven looked around see the other students head toward the building, "Looks like we'll be walking to class together." She said as she also headed inside. "Here goes nothing."

Nil Vu
"We should head in for class now sis," Nil stood as he noticed other students beginning to file into the building. The two walked into the building and down a hall way or two until they found their first class. "What class is this again?" Nix asked sheepishly. "Oh um," Nil dug his hand into his jean pocket and pulled out a neatly folded schedule, "It's bio chem..." Nil smirked at his sister who was rolling her eyes, obviously overjoyed with their class already. "Oh wow yeah, science...really gets me going," Nix giggled out. Nil held open the door for his sister and followed her around the room until she settled at a desk. He of course plopped down in the desk right in between her's and the window looking out to the courtyard.

Nix Vu
"So do you think it's going to be anything like normal bio? Or maybe more mystical?" Nix leaned elbows on the desk and head in hands, looking out the window and towards Nil. So far everything about the school seemed pretty similar to regular school, except for the fact that everyone was in a sense magical. "I think it would behoove you to take everything we've learned up until now with a grain of salt," Nil spoke mundanely as he pulled out a small planner, new spiral, and a fresh black pen. Nix frowned, "Jeeze how O.C.D. are you? Gotta have all new supplies for the year, what a waste..." She kicked up her bag that was laying limp on the ground. Happily, she pulled out a partially chewed on mechanical pencil with an already blackened eraser, and a disheveled spiral with drawings and crossed out names of classes all over the cover. "See all you really need is one, trustworthy, 5-subject spiral," She pat the cover and smirked at her brother, "See big Bertha here had my back all last year in science, and she's got a good chunk of pages left so why not fill her up?"

Last edited:
Abel
Abel had finished his breakfast about ten minutes before the first bell for classes were supposed to go off. He had almost forgotten that he was supposed to meet Rynn at the Q and was getting up to go get high when she appeared out of nowhere. She did that quite often didn’t she, just appearing out of nowhere? It was a good reminder though. “Hey, you!” The shifter said in response to her wave. “Are you ready for your first ever Bio Chem class?” He added as he began leading the way to the school, forgetting about getting high for time being. His stash would still be there by the time class was over.

This class would be awfully easy for Abel, seeing as he took it last year, he already knew the material. The shifter guessed that the school board got lazy by the time they came up with senior schedules and that’s why it was such a blow off year, he didn’t know for sure though. Maybe he could find out if shifted into Headmaster Krushnic and raided his office, but that seemed unlikely since the angel never left their office.

Cain
Just as Cain was getting ready to answer all of Kall’s questions, she walked out of the room. “Kall?” He asked as he exited his room and followed the sound of the angel’s voice. Her tone was starting to grow frantic, panicked, as called out his name. “Kall, I’m here. It’s alright.” He said as he reached her, seeing her wings puffing out of his shirt. The shifter had no idea how he had forgotten about her wings, but apparently he did, and now he was going to have to cut slits into his clothes to make the girl more comfortable. Thankfully, Cain kept an old swiss army knife in his pants pocket at all times.

The shifter retrieved the knife from his pocket and looked down at the angel. “I’m gonna cut holes into the back of the clothes so your wings aren’t forced through a small collar, okay?” Cain asked before doing just that. It didn’t take long, but it was painful. He loved that flannel… but hey, the home ec. club might do him a favor later on and sew it back up… if he were ever going to get it back again. “Alright, done.” He said before putting an arm around her shoulders (although it was more like one shoulder seeing as he is 6’3” and she is 5’0”.) Now it was time to address Kall’s questions. “That guy in the shower was my brother, and yes we do go to school now. You go to… Biology? I think you go to biology.” The shifter could barely remember his freshman year, mostly because that was when he started experimenting with some forms of hardcore drugs, like LSD, shrooms, cocaine, and acid. He didn’t like cocaine and swore an oath that he would never, ever, do it again.

Anyway, Cain walked the angelic creature to her first class here at the High School of Supernatural Beings. “I’ll see you later, okay?” He told her before walking off to his first class of the year. Kall’s class was downstairs and on the left side of the building, whereas Cain’s class was on the third floor on the right side of the building. Of course, the shifter didn’t mind the walk and entered the class just as the first bell rung, giving Miss. Jody Rhodes a wink as he sat down in the back corner of the class. Now he just had to wait for his brother to get there so he could embarrass the shit out of him.

Aleks
Aleks didn’t care to stay and watch how her pathetic, god forsaken roommate and whoever the fuck she was sitting with had reacted. She really didn’t care. All the girl cared about was walking to class and getting her seat before some asshole took it. Of course, by the time she made it upstairs, Cain had already stolen it. It was funny that he would do this, considering she had nearly broke his arm last year when he stole that very seat. Perhaps she would have to remind of the incide-, “Ignore it, Aleksandria. Take another seat.” Miss. Rhodes said, knowing the look on the Antichrist’s face. It angered Aleks that she knew too, but she obeyed and sat in the opposite corner of the room, waiting for the classroom to be filled with both seniors and juniors.

Sasha Heartfilia
Sasha followed Raven into the building, but quickly lost her in the crowd of students trying to get to their classes. She sped up her walking and was soon reunited with the red head, “Wow you walk fast, how do...” she was ready to ask how the girl could possibly walk so quickly, but Sasha’s figured it was because she was used to it, “you think class is going to be today?” She really wasn’t sure what to expect to happen on her first day, still she remained hopeful it would be great. Her mind wandered again and she really wasn’t paying much attention anymore to see if she was still walking with Raven. Sasha walked around for a while even going up some stairs, the bane of her existence right now, and soon after bell from who knows where rang she finally arrived to the classroom.

As she walked in her mind immediately snapped back to attention and she knew why. Sitting in one of the back corners of the room was Aleks, and some other guy on the opposite side, but really all she wanted to do was look at Aleks. She suppressed her urge to stare and took a seat in the middle desk in front of the room, smiling at the teacher. Sasha figured that since the room wasn’t full yet, she had a bit more time to read her book and happily resumed the novel.

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Alex who had his attention on Rynn smiled happily while admiring her. She was a remarkable interesting girl, at least to him, all nephilim were. They were rumored to be stronger than the angels themselves. Alex had been lost While looking into her eyes, she spoke and he chuckled softly and went to speak when she sufdenly broke away from him. Running off. Alex sighed and looked off. He was already late to class and the entire reason he was late was now gone and off doing god knows what. He was enjoying that talk. He stood up and stretched. He didnt understand why she ran off but she did, he couldnt help but think she may have seen more of his past and he bit his lip, did he really scare her again? He would have to talk to her later....

Raven

As Raven easily weaved her way through the mosh pit of students on their way to class she barely heard what Sasha had said but heard enough when they got to the door of the room. "Hopefully not too confusing." Raven mumbled as Sasha went in the class before her.

Standing at the door Raven took a minute to compose herself, this was her first time in a real school and it was a bit nerve wreaking, fixing her bag on her shoulder Raven walked into class. Instantly she could see different species somewhat mingling together, the aora coming off some of them was curious but one in particular was frightening and she knew to stay clear of that. Finding a seat that was near the wall behind two other students.

Heading towards her seat she walked past a werewolf, "Mmm fresh meat." The boy said before smacking Raven's ass, in an instant she forgot where she was (and in a skirt) and grabbed the offending hand an twisted the arm behind the boys back with one hand while the other held his chin up an her fangs were inches away from his neck. "That's not how you treat a lady, wolf!" She hissed into his ear, smelling the hint of fear coming off him was delicious. "Miss Raven! You let that young man go this instant!" Once Raven heard the voice of the teacher she snapped back to normal.

Slowly releasing the boy, Raven put her feet on the floor, apparently she had a knee in the boys back. She straightened her skirt, gabbed her bag an cleared her throat. "Sorry." She said to the boy then realized that almost all eyes were on her, "I'm a bit defensive." Raven quickly found a seat and let her hair fall to cover her face embarrassed, "Nice work Raven." She scolded herself as she took out a notebook and began to draw, hiding behind her hair in shame.

She was still nervous, she felt like a damn fool for walking away from Alex, but she also wanted to talk to Abel. But what was wrong with him? she laughed looking at him and she could tell he was acting different and nodded. "Ya, bio Chem isn't that hard, I took it last year so it shouldn't be anything new," she tried to smile as the walked past students to class. she looked back at Abel and smiled and walked to the hall for class. Pushing past all the students trying to avoid touching anyone and she pulled open the door to the loud class room and smiled seeing some familiar faces. She saw Sasha and Raven and then her pissed off as always room mate. she laughed to herself thinking she got lucky to be in a class with people she knew. She walked between the desk and sat down next to Sasha and smiled while sipping on her coffee. she pulled a note book and her lap top out of her bag to start class.​

Abel
Abel listened to the girl speak as they walked to their class. His mind was a bit foggy from lack of sleep but at least he was sober… for now. He would have to get high in between classes. For now though, he walked alongside Rynn to their Bio Chem class. Just as she had, Abel had taken this class last year too. It seems like Senior year was going to be easy… maybe. This time they had a different teacher and from what he remembered about Ms. Rhodes, she was the kind of teacher that was hated among students. Homework everyday, constant lectures and notes, it was usually Hell with her, but Abel didn’t mind.

As they entered the classroom, the shifter noticed his brother in the far corner of the room and then Aleks in the opposite corner of the room. That must’ve been fun to deal with. Anyway, these sights gave Abel limited options on where to sit in the classroom. Right now his choices were to sit by some random stranger, to sit in the back next to a redhead, to sit next to Rynn and that gorgeous specimen next to her. Let’s go with… The redhead. For now, anyway. Knowing Ms. Rhodes they would probably have to get up and socialize anyway so the shifter sat next to the redhead and gave her nod before focusing his attention to the teacher at the front of the class.

Jody
As soon as the second bell rang, Jody waved her wand to close and lock the door. She wouldn’t allow any students to be late to her class, whether it be the first day or not. If people wanted to learn then perhaps they should get there on time, until then their grade would suffer. “Alright class!” She said as she turned around to look at her new students. Some of them had familiar faces, others did not. All the while, she gave them a smile and began handing out papers to the front of the rows for them pass down. “I’m going to start this year off different. Instead of starting notes and lectures immediately, we’re going to do a little assessment so you guys can get to know each other. I figured that since most of you had already taken the class that this would be better than going over what you had learned last year.” She said as she handed the papers out. Once they were distributed, she sat down on her desk and began to go through the sheet. “Okay, so you can only use one person twice throughout this assessment. I have ways to make sure you follow those rules and if you break them, I will make this assessment a grade and you will fail.” Jody gave her students a smile but her tone was serious. “Alright! Find someone of the same specie as you. For some of you,” Ms. Rhodes glanced at the Holland twins, “that won’t be so hard. For others,” then at Rynn, “you might struggle. If you can’t find someone, that’s okay. Just remember that I will know if there is someone in the class of the same specie as you and you will fail this assessment. Next, find a celestial being. That shouldn’t be too hard.” She then glanced at Sasha before looking back at her paper. “Then find a damned being, which could be a little dangerous.” Jody looked at Aleks as she spoke. “Approach whomever you choose with caution. Some people have anger issues.” Jody then looked back at her paper before continuing. “Find someone from a different continent than you. Find someone who can speak at least 4 languages. Find a witch and ask them about their wand, if they have one. Find a vampire and ask them about their preference on plasma bags. Find a shifter and ask them if they are humanoid or animal.” Jody then looked up at the students and gave them a smile. “Have fun and get busy.” With that, Jody remained sitting on her desk as she began planning her classes for the rest of the week.

As Cain left her alone to enter the classroom, Kall decided she'd find him something better than a stick to thank him. She'd knocked over his food yesterday, so maybe she'd get him another one? Yeah, she'd do that. He'd given up his clothes for her! She'd seen that look of anguish on his face as he cut the holes for her wings. Making it up to him was important, so she'd do just that.

The biology room was mostly empty to Kall, and she hardly saw anyone around the hall. Instead of sitting in the front near the teacher's desk, she went and put herself in the very back right corner of the room where her wings wouldn't bother anyone. She had no materials with her, but there was a nice leaf she could shred onto the desk.

Rynn held the paper in her hand and turned around and looked at her room mate. "Alright ass hole, lets do this," she thought to her self and got up walking around the other students and sat her self down right in front of her. Looking at her jacket she liked it. But if she said that she wouldn't care. Oh well, Rynn didn't give a fuck if she cared or not, she knew it was her who lit her sleeve on fire and they have to live together so fuck it at this moment in time. Rynn looked straight at her. "Ok, so your a damned being, so lets do this," there was no response, just an erie silence even in a room full of students. "Okay, I get you hate everyone, an me but that's fine but we do have to live together so put aside your fucked up face for a few moments and we will move along nicely. Oh, and I know you lit my sleeve on fire, you owe me a new flannel ass hole. so, tell me about yourself," she smiled at Aleks, knowing she would probably try to kill her but what was new every Angel tries and or hates her. Rynn removed her flannel revealing all her tattoo's and put her hair up into a messy bun.
"Are you going to say something or not and have me put guesses on here, I mean shit." Rynn took Aleks paper and began writing stuff down under the "Nephilim" line and looked up at Aleks pushing her paper towards her, "Trust me I'm the last person to hate or judge you," Rynn was still writing and crossed her legs as she put down her pen and sat back in the chair crossing her arms.​
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Last edited:
Sasha Heartfilia
Sasha was interrupted right in the middle of the chapter by a stack of papers. She sighed internally then passed them back as Ms. Rhodes spoke. The task was simple, talk to the other students or fail, but of course it also meant she had to tell everyone she talked to more or less who she was. That made things more complicated, what was she going to say? 'Hey I'm Sasha and I'm the archangel that was made to kill our wonderful classmate over there.' Yeah, that was going to sit well with everyone. And, which continent was she from anyways? Not earth...

Anyways, she was lost in thought trying to figure out what to do. And then, as she finally decided to just talk to Rynn or Raven first, she turned to find Rynn already in the back talking to Aleks. Oh wow shocker, typical Nephilim, of course she went off to talk to the anti-christ first. So it looked like Rynn was out of the picture now, so next up was Raven. She grabbed a purple pen from her bag and walked over to the redhead, who had her head down, doodling something. "Um, Hey Raven, wanna help a girl out?" she spoke cheerfully and smiled, holding up her assignment. Ignoring the looks a few of the other male students around were giving her. Pervs...

Chiyo Chiyo

Raven

Finally getting over her embarrassment, Raven sighed as she drew a small portrait of a girl from her past. Besides playing the drums, drawing was her second hobby she used to calm down when in awkward situations. Looking up to see a really cute guy sit next to her, he gave her a nod and Raven grinned an bowed her head in return before they both focused on different things.

Finishing up her drawing Raven saw Sasha walking, hearing her asked she could help her out with the assignment Raven smiled. "Oh hey um yeah it's fine." She said as she put away her drawing and looked though her assignment paper as well, she wasn't really use to talking with many people but thought that this would be a good way to come out of her shell a bit. "Well this will be great, we both will get one thing checked of this list." Looking at the paper to see what needed to be done, first thing she saw was language an where was the person from, Raven didn't really know how to go about asking so she decided to ask. "So, what do you want to know?"

lissamissal lissamissal

Sasha Heartfilia
"Oh, well, since we can only use one person twice, I guess we can just figure out what would be the hardest for each of us to find and work around that? And maybe help each other out by suggesting who we've talked to?," Sasha looked down at her sheet quizzically trying to figure out what to ask, "Um so first things first, what species are you, since this seems to revolve around that... I guess its the most important thing to know?"

She placed her paper on the top edge of Raven's desk, careful to keep from covering her sheet. Not really wanting to sit down just to get back up, and also to keep from having her bum starred at from her bending over, she moved down into a squat. Smiling and whispering, "I'm a celestial being so you're in luck for filling out one of the more difficult ones..." Sasha tapped her pen lightly on top of the desk, waiting patiently for Raven's answer, "I mean of course, finding another of my kind looks like it's going to be a difficult task." She giggled out softly.

Chiyo Chiyo

Nil Vu
So the obvious option was to turn right over to Nix and fill out the same shifter task, but where was the fun in that? The assignment was all about talking to other people, and that's exactly what he was going to do. Nil stood up swiftly, and headed to the back of the room. He had never just shifted only a certain aspect of his body, but he was so excited to talk to the older shifter that some how a tail already popped out and waved as Nil aproached him. "Hey! Wanna swap sheets and help me fill this bad boy out?" He held out the assignment and shrugged. Not even a second later his tail hit someone else. He didn't even have to turn to know who it was, he knew it had to be Nix. He rolled his eye as she peaked out from behind him. "Ugh really? Fine here you can talk to him then," Nil snickered as he stole her sheet and practically smacked it down on Cain's desk. Then quickly scribbled his info on the older shifters sheet as Nix signed his. "Sorry man, siblings ya know!" he smirked as he pushed Nix forward. "Guess you should know I have a twin too."

Nix Vu
Nix was shocked when Nil pushed her closer to the unknown guys. What was his deal? And why couldn't they just sign for each other, and save her some anxiety from socialization. Jerk, he knew she didn't like forced socialization. She could feel her cheeks blush and her palms begin to sweat. Nix could barely make eye contact with this stranger, but she knew it would be rude to not introduce herself to a friend of Nil. "Hi I'm Nix," she put her brave face, mostly a smile, and extended her hand towards to older guy, "And I guess you're a shifter too?"

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Last edited:
Reyna let out a disappointed sigh.

A social activity? Wasn't in her vocabulary.

The raven haired girl continued to sit at her lone table while scanning over the paper in front of her. An unimpressed frown developed on her features as she read each worded question. 'Why does every first day of school have to have a social activity? I know it's to develop relationships with our classmates, but it's not like that's what everyone wants.' She thought bitterly as she saw groups and pairs of students forming around her, making her possibly one of the only people without a partner. Emitting another sigh, Reyna abruptly rose from her seat and walked past two girls filling out the assignment together and stopped in front of the teacher's desk.

"Ms. Rhodes, may I be excused? I have to use the bathroom." She asked politely, earning a nod from the busy teacher and a hall pass in return. "Thank you." She said almost with relief as she escaped the dreadful torture chamber which she then headed past a handful of classroom doors to her destination labeled with a female symbol and entered, looking around checking just in case the bathroom was empty and released out all of her pent up negative energy.

'Life, why do you hate me so?' She asked sadly in her mind as she turned on the faucet and wet a paper towel which she patted her face with.

'Travelling was already difficult, why does this have to be as well?' The dark haired girl held her forehead with one palm and pressed on the sink with the other, leaning close to the shiny mirror. She then remember the words of her adopted mother, which she said with a hopeful smile. It was before Reyna left. She remembered the wind blowing slightly, causing her lengthy hair to swiftly move along with the breeze. Her mother looked over her with proud, watchful eyes as she held onto her watering can. "You promise me you'll make some friends while you're there, alright?" She said as she picked up a beautiful red rose from her flower garden and tucked the rose gingerly into Reyna's dark locks.

She rested both hands on the sink as a weak smile grew on her face. "Of course." She repeated the response she gave her fake mother.

Raven

"Heh yeah, that is a big help." Raven said then twirled her pen around her fingers, "Well um I'm a hybrid. I'm half human half vampire, I guess you could say I'm two species...I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders at that statement. "I'm the second of my kind, I found out last year that I have a brother that's just like me but doesn't know I exist...yet."

"But anyway, I have all the strengths of a vampire and none of their weakness i.e. garlic and sunlight. I like being in the sun as weird as that sounds. Um I do have one weakness tho, the bloodlust, it's a pain in the ass but I have this." Raven paused as she reached into her book bag an pulled out one of her serum clips that looked like a retainer, "This little gadget is the only thing that keeps it and sometimes my temper at bay." She smiled then also wrote down on her sheet that Sasha was a celestial being, this little assignment might go by fairly quickly...but then again there was that horrifying aora that she felt earlier. "Ugh that's gonna be really fun." She thought.

lissamissal lissamissal

Last edited:
Faten looks at her map of the grounds, trying to figure out where she is. That's the problem with teleportation, especially since she wasn't the one that did it this time. Her master just launched her out here without any preparation on her part. She nods, deciding that she's in the section for the freshman dormitories.

She puts that away in her pocket, and heads toward the administrative office to check in, looking around curiously, before knocking on the office door. "Hello? Is this where I check in?" She calls out.
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Last edited:
Cain
As Jody began speaking, explaining what they were to be doing in this time, Cain couldn’t help but glance at his slightly younger brother. A smirk was already beginning to play on his lips, knowing that Abel would much rather not talk to him right now, especially with the incident this morning. What was the point of being the older sibling if you can’t mess around and ruin the younger one’s day? Maybe to guide them through life and protect them, but where was the fun in that? Since he was obviously plotting to embarrass Abel, he was just about ready to get up and go bother him when Jody stopped speaking. This plan was interrupted, however, by the cute animal shifter he had met last night.

With a smile, Cain looked up at the boy. “Sure, why not?” He asked before clicking the top of his mechanical pencil for lead to appear at the bottom. Just after he spoke, a girl appeared behind Nil. She seemed to resemble the animal shifter, causing him to assume they were related. Nil only proved his assumption correct when he announced that they were twins. “Yeah, I guess I’m glad to say that I don’t share that kind of relationship with my sibling. My twin is sitting right over there.” Cain said before pointing over in Abel’s direction. “He would much rather avoid me than spend any kind of time with me.” The older shifter flashed them both a smile before giving his attention to the female twin. “Hey, cutie. I’m Cain, and yes I am. Humanoid. I’m guessing that you’re an animal shifter like your dear brother over here?” He asked, checking out the tail that had formed on the backside of Nil. It was kind of cute to be honest.

Abel
Really? A social experiment? Really? You know, Abel was really expecting to learn. He had this class last year and boy was Jody a hard ass then. What happened? They couldn’t just start lectures today and then just never socially interact with each other for the rest of the year? God, this kind of sucked. Now he was determined to get high after class. That would obviously have to wait though since class was had just started. With a sigh, Abel looked around the classroom. There was Rynn, who was talking to Aleks which was obviously a death with for her. There was Aleks, who was talking to Rynn and really he wanted to avoid the awkward tension. There was Cain, but why would he even what to think about pairing up with the neanderthal? Cain was surrounded by two people anyway, one of which had a God damn tail. Yeah, alright. Sure, if you’re into being a furry. Let’s not judge though because they were both rather cute and maybe if they preferred someone who wasn’t a optimistic whore then they could come to a pessimistic one. Ha, nah. Maybe he would take that fantasy if it were one at a time and it wasn’t just a one time thing. He may like some nice ass but he wasn’t a complete whore about it. He liked to have exclusive flings. One person until they were done with each other kind of thing. Cain would fuck everyone at the same time if he could. Anyway, back to the damn topic. The redhead he had sat next to was already taken by another gorgeous specimen and good God, was this school just filled of hot people? Jesus. Since everyone had been taken, this lead Abel with the option of joining a group or waiting for someone to be done so he could steal them. The second option would make it look like he was slacking and he really didn’t want that, so he went with the first option. Now the question was, who should he join? He really didn’t want to join his brother, or Aleks, so he went with option C… the redhead and her partner.

Abel turned towards the two, being close enough that he didn’t really have to move. “Hey, would guys mind if I crash the party? I don’t really want to hop in with golden boy or Hell’s child right now.” As the younger twin of the humanoid shifter spoke, he flashed them both a smile. The smile was a natural thing for him and his brother to do in order to lighten the mood. If he were to just butt in with a straight face, which his straight face usually seemed bored with life, it lowered the chances of being accepted into the group.

Aleks
Aleks was dreading this god forsaken project. Why the Hell was Jody softening up? She liked her being a strict teacher. School is for learning, not socializing. That was the excuse she used last year on the first day of school and it wonderful. Now she had to deal with random people coming up to her to ask her nonsense questions that would probably lead to asking about her world domination plans and if she could spear them or not. No, she would murder right then and there if they kept asking dumb questions like that.

Once Jody was done speaking, Aleks let out a sigh. She expected that no one would approach her and she would just sit there to eventually fail the assessment without a care in the world, but that plan was ruined when her fucking roommate showed up in front of her. The god damn creature was rambling her fucking head off. Was she really going to be this fucking annoying? If so then her side of the room was definitely getting burnt to the fucking ground because this was ridiculous.

“You know, maybe if you shut your Goddamn mouth for fucking second and let me speak I would.” Aleks snapped, getting annoyed by the assumptions the girl made. This son of bitch didn’t even know Aleks so why the fuck was she acting like it? It all made sense though when she marked her species as Nephilim. Nephilim’s were usually annoying because oh, big daddy doesn’t like them. Boo fucking who. Maybe your angel parent shouldn’t have fucked a human, then you wouldn’t have to worry about being hated by the entire fucking garrison because you wouldn’t exist.

Aleks took her roommates paper and marked down that she was damned. She then wrote her name under the ‘can speak more than four languages’ option to ensure that she wouldn’t show up again. “There, now get the fuck out of my face before I set something more valuable than a jacket sleeve on fire.” She said, pushing the piece of paper back towards the girl.

Rynn smiled. "Doesn't that get tiring, hating the world and everyone in it all the time? I'm not trying to insult you so you can chill out. I'm not going to be scared or intimatated by you. Your just like us. And i dont care if you dont agree but your lonely and a lot of people here are so maybe look at things for a diffrent perpesctive." Rynn looked at her. "You push everyone awsy so you dont have to feel anything. Trust me that only works for son long." Rynn handed her the paper and stood up almost feeling bad for her. She didnt care what she said or did to her she almost understood it but Rynn knew she wouldn't care so she walk away heading towards Sasha seei g her woth Raven maybe she could get to know then both.​
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_ lissamissal lissamissal Chiyo Chiyo

Aleks
This girl just didn’t learn did she? What made her think she had the right to even breathe in Aleks’ presence? She was the daughter of a Prince of Hell, the highest rank of demon. All this Nephilim was was a waste of space. What? Since she was half angel she thought that she knew everything about everyone? No. That’s not how this works. The more the disgrace spoke, the angrier Aleks got. She wasn’t lonely. She didn’t need to get a new perspective on life. She didn’t push people away so she didn’t have to feel anything, she pushed people away because they were filthy idiots that low the IQ of the entire room by opening their mouth to breathe. The words that fell from her roommates mouth weren’t the only thing that pissed Aleks off, there was the smile too, and the fact that she thought she could pretend to know everything about her before just walking off. The ground beneath them began to shake because of how made she was.

As soon as the girl stood and began to walk away, Aleks stood up and grabbed the girl by the neck before pushing her against the wall that was next to them. “You’re a pathetic waste of space.” The antichrist spat out. The iris’ of her eyes were glowing red. “You know nothing about me, so why don’t you stop acting like you’re some high and mighty mind reader. All you are is a mistake. A cum shot that should’ve been swallowed.” The longer she held the Nephilim there, the more the hand around her neck began to heat up.

Abel and a little Aleks because I’m lazy
Just after he asked the girls if he could join their group, the Earth classroom started shaking. Oh no. He thought before a thud sounded off and words were being spat. The shifter looked over to where all of the commotion was taking place and saw that Aleks had Rynn up against a wall. This was not going to be good. Sure, it already wasn’t good but it would most definitely get worse if something didn’t happen soon. His feelings towards the situation caused him to stand and shove himself between Aleks and Rynn. Sure, he just met Rynn, but he still cared for Aleks in some way.

“Hey, hey. Shh. Stop. It’s okay. Aleks.” Abel said in a hushed tone, pulling the girl’s burning hands from the angelic creature behind him. Her touch hurt a bit, but he was used to it. All he did in response was let out a quiet groan before focusing his attention back on the girl in front of him. “Come on. Really, hon, just ignore her.” He added, trying to soothe the raging demon hybrid. In return, Aleks pulled away from him. She didn’t want to touch the shifter. She didn’t want to hear his voice… not right now at least.

“Get off of me!” She snapped at him, trying to pull herself away from him. She was unsuccessful, however, since Abel knew she was currently a raging tornado. The shifter held her by the wrists and refused to let go as he tried to move her towards the door to get her in the hallway.

Jody, Aleks, Abel
As she was sitting on the desk, planning her classes for the week, a large commotion broke out in the classroom, along with the sudden earthquake. When she looked up, she saw that Aleks was having a rage fit. ”Enough!” Jody yelled out, thankful that Abel had jumped into the situation before the poor Nephilim girl was killed. “Take her out of my classroom! She can remain in the hall until she feels she has calmed down enough to act like a lady.” The teacher said, waving her wand to open and unlock the door of the classroom just long enough for Abel to remove Aleks from the room.

Once they were out in the hallway, Abel let go of Aleks. She instantly slapped his cheek before sliding down the wall to sit on the floor. Abel let the abuse happen and didn’t say a thing about it. Instead, he just stood there for a moment before entering the classroom. There was no reason for him to stay out there with her, not anymore, so he took his place next to the redhead and tapped his pencil against the desk. The sting on his cheek was still lingering there as he spaced out.

Sasha Heartfilia
Sasha smiled as she wrote down Ravens information under the vampire section. Ready to ask what her preferences were in blood and blood packs until something else caught her attention...There was a guy trying to talk to them but she really wasn’t listening there was something wrong about to happen and her stomach began to turn in sickness. She stood up abandoning her assignment on Ravens desk and started to look around the room, but it all happened so fast. The ground shook in tandem with Rynn being slammed against the wall in a deadly grip by Aleks. She was about to step in until the guy who was just talking to Raven and her literally jumped between them and took Aleks out of the room.

The whole room felt shaken and she would have spoken words of comfort to calm everyone, but that would drain too much of the power she knew she needed to help Rynn. She rushed over to the girl still against the wall and grabbed her hands. “Hey girl, everything’s going to be okay,” she spoke softly and willed the sense of calm to envelop her friend. Her eyes were drawn to look at all of her tattoos until they settle on the marks left by Aleks’ hands. Cautiously she brought her hand up to the marks and gently touched them with the tips of her fingers and closed her eyes as she focused intensely on repairing the damage. “It’s okay, you’ll be okay,” she repeated as she healed Rynn. As she opened her eyes she could feel the drain that the whole ordeal had on her, and for a moment the marks that had once been around Rynns neck flickered into existence on her own. “Ah,” She winced in pain for a second, but tried hard to maintain focus on her smile and piety. “See all better?”

Megeara Megeara Chiyo Chiyo

Alex who had just been pondering the events that had passed while he walked. He couldnt figure out what had gone wrong so he dismissed the thought. As he walked he thought about his current class and he chuckled softly "That damn angel is gonna be there." He thought as he remembered the night before. He hadnt meant to lose himself that quick but, and archangel coincidently appearing here while a fallen archangel was attending school here, the creator must be punishing him. He sighed to himself "You're gonna have to go to class anyways, might as well suck it up now and deal with it now." He smirked , this was gonna be one hell of a year for him, having to deal with this angel. Alex began walking to his classes, eventually he made it and he knocked on the door and prepared for the lecture he assumed he'd get.

((Dont know who Alex's teacher is.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back