• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (Open) Supernatural High School, New.

Raven

Sitting at her desk still speechless Raven gently rubbed her hands over her arms, the tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Seeing the guy that was talking to her leave suddenly to handle the situation at hand gave her an uneasy feeling, Sasha also left suddenly to help Rynn after the attack.

"What the hell just happened?" She said to herself as she pushed her hair back behind her ear and bit the inside of her lip so hard that she drew blood. Wincing a little she licked the inside of her mouth, Raven grabbed her pen and started to draw again until she saw the guy that was prevoiusly sitting next to her come back to his seat and started tapping a pen on his desk. Turning in her seat to face him, Raven pushed her hair behind her ear and gave him a small wave to get his attention. "Hey I saw what you did. That was either incredibly brave of you or incredibly stupid." She said with a grin causing her fangs to show a bit. "Anyway, I'm Raven...oh wow are you gonna be okay?" Raven asked as she noticed a slightly pink handprint on his face.

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Mathias had zoned out for the first part of his class and wasn't really keen on socializing. He'd had enough social interaction during his shower, thank you very much. Instead of socializing, he decided to look around the lab they were in. He examined the beakers, and chemicals that were around the room. For a "natural" class there were a lot of synthetic chemicals in this lab. In fact...

Mathias looked at the teacher, and realized she was distracted, and completely ignoring him. His own magic helped out a bit, by making him hard to notice, but of course, Mathias didn't quite know that. He began taking the chemicals that he recognized and gathered them together. He wasn't going to do anything right there- he wasn't an idiot- but he was going to separate and catalog the chemicals for future reference. From what he'd seen, he could easily make crystal meth from these chemicals. All he was missing was pseudoephedrine, which could be easily harvested from some decongesting cold medicine.

Mehmed Topal

Mehmed certainly hadn't had a 'good' morning by any standards, his frock coat had creases all over it. His eyes had dark bags underneath them. For he had not slept the whole night. That despiseable vampire had woken him up in the middle of the fucking night to take care of a problem that he could likely have solved himself had his brain cells not died a century or so prior. It was during days like this that he questioned why he was friends with that despiseable creature of night. He was hungry since he couldn't even touch the food this morning. He had barelly even looked at the students that enjoyed their meal.

And now? He was assigned to patroling duty since he had no classes, just great for a tired old man. He cursed the entire staff while slowly going through the hallways... Then the earth started to tremble lightly and soon his wheelchair was out of control, shaking like it had come to life. And he knew that Young Ma.Xavier was nearby.

As soon as he regained the control, He spun around and forced the limits of his Wheelchair, trying to locate the student responsible and he did so in a minute Or so. "Well well, what does my eyes see? A student shirking her duties as a student right after almost causing earth to shatter." The Old Man sneered. Then he regreted it, perhaps this time, something had happened to the girl for real... His piercing gaze softened a little and His eyes searched the young woman to see if anything was off, and concluded that no, she was just fine. As he had thought. His gaze hardened back. "I remember you used to do this when I was your teacher as well. Old habbits die hard I guess." His hand went For his cane " It's only the second say of the school and you're already causing trouble Young Lady! ... So Ms.Xavier. Would you rather talk about this little problem in the Principals office or mine?" His cane was now directed right towards her head. Ready to conjure a curse the momment that the spawn of Satan tried to do anything. "Decide."

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Mentioned: idalie idalie

~Reyna Viridian~

Reyna stumbled and held onto the sink for support. 'What was that shake just now?' She questioned with her mind filled with worry as she walked out of the bathroom and went back to her classroom to go ask the teacher, her shoes tapping the ground as her footsteps left an echo each step she took. She then paused as she saw in front of her a brunette who appeared to be a demon behind a man in a wheelchair who seemed to be a teacher.

"Pardon me sir." The witch excused herself monotonously before walking past him and into the classroom and returning the hall pass. She then went back to sit in her seat before noticing a a familiar face in her place.

"Hiii Rey~" The dark haired shadow demon cooed winking at the red wide eyed witch.

~Myra Cataleya~

"M-M-Myra?!" The timid witch squeaked, causing a grin to crawl up the shadow demon's cheeks. "What are you doing here?!" She asked the female with wide red pupils.

"2 Words Reyna..." The dark haired girl's attitude shifted to a more serious tone. "Your mother." She whispered loud enough to reach the witches ears.
Reyna's facial expression twisted into a dark form, her bright ruby hues now dark and almost dry of color. Myra tilted her head as she awaited for a response from her creator, who had gone silent which concerned the once sadistic shadow demon.

The witch then clenched her first. "What about her.." Reyna finally asked after a moment of silence, as Myra stood up so they could talk facing each other.

"She sent me to protect you. I couldn't decline since she offered me freedom." The blue eyed girl spoke softly as she crossed one arm and held the other as she looked at the pale witch.

"I don't need protection." Reyna spat, catching the shadow demon off guard, never seeing this side of the young witch before.

"I know, but your mother promised me freedom. It was an opportunity I couldn't refuse. The demon girl said apologetically as she recalled the meeting in her mind.

The air was crisp, the leaves were falling, and the night sky brought out the darkness of the forest. The shadow demon felt a smirk tug on her lips as a small woman walked down the aisle of dead leaves, loud crunching noises following her every step. "Well well, who's come to see me hmm..?~" A sly voice sang, causing the woman to flinch and stop in her tracks. The woman tried to remain calm but her heartbeat sped up, as her stomach began to swirl. "Myra. I want to propose a deal with you." The woman spoke loudly and clearly, even though a lump was beginning to form in her throat. "A deal..?" The demon repeated as she emerged from the shadows, her tails swishing around in curiosity. The scared lady then held up a blue bottle in her hands, a bottle so significant, the shadow demon realized it instantly. "That's..!" "You want it right?" The woman asked, less afraid at her sign of weakness. "I'm willing to give it to you.." She trailed off. "For?" Myra tilted her head, even more curious. "The protection of my daughter, Reyna Viridian." The dark haired woman declared. The silent shadow demon walked up to her, and stopped once she was in close proximity to her.
"Deal." She said with a bright smile as she took the potion from the woman's small hand.

Myra then grabbed the witches hand without warning and intertwined her fingers with her own, causing blush to spread across the witches cheeks. "W-What is this for?!" She snapped, holding up their hands in front of the Shadow Demon.

"Something to make you feel better~" The demon mused at the witches reaction. Priceless.

The Witch then released her hand from the dark haired girl, tucking some locks of hair behind her ear with it. "Do you know what happened earlier?" Reyna asked her friend with a worried expression. "What was that small earthquake?" Myra smirked as she turned away to lean back against the desk, her elbows propped on the table. "What a show. I'm really sad that you didn't get to see it." Myra pouted as she looked over to the witch. "A demon and an Angel clashed, few tried to intervene, only two did." The shadow demon explained, holding up two digits with long blue claws. "A hot student and the teacher." She said bluntly, causing the dark haired witch to blush a shade of red and cover her mouth with her palm.

"The teacher made the demon sit out, and the boy was presumably slapped judging from the mark on his cheek." The girl finished, slightly pouting. She was hoping for a more entertaining fight, but she felt cheated out of her money.

Reyna turned away, who looked as if she regretted asking. "Hey wait, can you fill out my sheet? I'll fill out yours!" Myra smiled innocently as she held up her blank assignment in front of the witch, catching her attention again.

"Sure." Reyna replied, handing the shadow demon her paper in return as she began writing down information about herself.

Last edited:
Rynn felt the strong hand on her neck and the forced being smashed against the wall. She herd words, but it didn't match the burning she felt, the absolute feeling of being on fire. Rynn yelled, what was this pain, what was this feeling, there was no fire. Rynn closed her eyes, she couldn't hear or really feel anthing, the burning made her so numb. Then, she was let go and she opened her blurry watering eyes to see Abel and she fell down onto the ground holding her burning neck, in able to speak. Hearing a comforting voice she felt a hand on her neck and she looked up and jumped to see Sasha. Her pretty face was smiling at her and Rynn was confused and her throat was feeling better and she stretched her neck coughing. Hearing Sasha clearly now, she nodded and sat there for a minute seeing Sasha's face turn and Rynn knew what was happening, Angels could heal, but I tok something from them and Rynn stood up slowly seeing everyone looking at her. "Thank you," Rynn mumbled still feeling her arms on fire. It was as if her Tattoo's were being burned off and she grabbed her stuff from her desk and her bag and walked quickly out of the room, "I'm sorry Mrs. Jody," Rynn put her assignment on the desk and pushed open the door and walked out into the hallway looking over at Aleks In Rage,
"I don't care what you call me or what you think of me, I feel sorry for you, the pain you feel, the emptiness you fell, the rage and anger burning you," Rynn shook her head. "No one should feel that, regardless who they are," Rynn didn't want t waste anymore time talking to her, she wouldn't listen it's fine. Rynn felt a small tear fall down her cheek as the burning got worse, This had to be from Aleks, like a vision almost. Rynn started to run down the hallway noticing Alexs but could really talk though.
Rynn ran past him pushing the door open to the court yard walked along the side of the building trying to calm down. She put her back against the brick of the building behind her and slid down the wall, siting on the grass crying. Her legs stretched out, she sat there, embarrassed, pissed off, and in burning pain.
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_ ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Nix Vu
Nix giggled nervously from the way Cain addressed her, "Yeah of course I can animal shift." She could feel Nil's eyes burning the back of her head. However, she saw this as a perfect opportunity to tease her brother. "Yeah Nil and I have been close since the womb. And when we were little we did everything together," She could feel Nil grab her arm in an attempt to subtly make her stop talking and move on to someone else. "Actually, Nil used to jump in bed with me when I had nightmares, it was so sweet he would hold me all night." She laughed happily until the ground shook and there was a commotion on the other side of the room. At the same time, Nil pulled her away from his friend both to shut her up and to in a way keep her further away from whatever was happening.

Nix took the hint, but winked at the older shifter as she walked away. She looked over the other students and was unsure of who to talk to next. Everyone seemed to be talking to someone, so slowly she walked around until she noticed someone on their own. She summed up all of her courage and walked over to the guy who seemed to be messing with the chemicals. "So whatcha gonna make with those?" She smilled and looked over the chemicals inquisitively. "Mind at least filling out one of these for me?" she slid her paper toward the strange guy and noted her wasn't even working on his.

Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers

Nil Vu
Nil couldn't believe what just happened both with his sister and between the girls in the class. Well he wasn't surprised it had to do with Aleks again, but it was strange to see how it all went down. Nix had seemed to have moved on from talking with Cain so he readjusted himself and felt his tail disappear. "Ummm, well that was awkward...in more than one way," Nil sighed and re-handed his sheet to Cain. "I'm not sure what else you can fill in, maybe the language part or the continent?" Nil felt a little frustrated, the only thing he could really answer for anyone was a. being the same species or b. the whole animal shifter thing, both of which he had already scribbled on Cain's sheet.

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Mathias hadn't noticed the girl coming up to him, and jumped when he was addressed, kind of panicked. "W-What?" He stuttered, his accent thick with his anxiety, "I-I'm... I just... DoYouHaveAnyColdMedicine!?" Mathias slapped his hand to his face in frustration. His inability to socialize was starting to become really annoying.

"Sorry," He said. "I'm Mathias... I'll sign your paper thing..." He took a pen, seemingly out of nowhere, and signed his name on the paper, in fast, loopy handwriting. He put his pen away and began examining the chemicals again. He looked at the girl, and asked again, much slower, "Do you have any cold medicine? Not the sleepy kind, but the kind that clears your nose?"

Alex who had been about to enter the classroom heard shouting from inside and before he knew it Rynn was running by him. He bit his lip and turned in the direction she went. Taking off he thought to himself "Cant cut me a break today?" He smiled, the adventurous life of the academy always brought a smile to his face. He followed Rynn and watched as she sat down and began to cry, he wasnt sure who had hurt this poor girl but, he knew they wouldnt get away with what they did. Alex may be a fallen angel but he still cherished every life he came across, except those of pure evil. He knelt down next to Rynn and gave her a charming smile "Now whats a beautiful girl like you doing all alone out here?" He said cheesily. His hands moved to hers and he gripped them gently. His soft warm hands surrounding hers.
Megeara Megeara

Cain
The humanoid shifter gazed at Nix with a soft smile as she deliberately embarrassed her brother. Nil was standing behind Nix and looked both annoyed and uncomfortable in Cain’s eyes, even though the older shifter of the bunch found the qualities Nix was listing off to be adorable. Cain had sort of wished he had a sister sometimes, but with all the work he had to put in embarrassing Abel on occasion, he didn’t think he would have time to embarrass another sibling. This little session of embarrassment was interrupted, however, when the classroom began to shake. It wasn’t that surprising to him that Aleks was getting upset already. Really, he was just surprised that Jody would force the girl to interact with people.

Cain glanced over at the mishap, getting a glance at Aleks pushing an unfamiliar girl against a wall. She had looked genuinely upset at the girl she was attacking, that part was a bit surprising. Usually she just looked pissed off or bored, but this time there seemed to be genuine rage in that pretty little face of hers. What the Hell could that girl have done to bring out that kind of reaction in Aleks? God, the antichrist looked as if she were ready to murder the poor girl, and she probably would have if it weren’t for Cain’s stupid little brother jumping between the two. What an emotional young twat. Did he have a secret death wish that Cain didn’t know about, or was he just an adrenaline junkie looking for his next fix? Really, in who’s right mind would jumping in front of a raging volcano be a good idea?

Once the drama was over and taken care of, Cain watched the door to make sure his brother came back alive, instead of having his head on a pike. Abel soon entered the room unharmed though and Cain returned his attention back towards Nil. “Nah, situations are only awkward if you make them awkward. Soothing your sister when she’s scared isn’t embarrassing, it’s admirable.” He replied with a wink before taking the boy’s paper. “Well, what continent are from?” Cain’s british accent obviously gave away his home continent, but he didn’t really focus in on Nil’s accent until now. This school had so many people from different areas that he had just grown used to hearing different dialects that he stopped trying to place where people were from.

Aleks
The girl was genuinely upset over her roommates assumptions, accusations. She didn’t understand why she was so angry about what the girl had said but the fact that she had exited the classroom and decided to open her mouth and vomit more shit at her only pissed her off more. How hard headed was this bitch? Did she not know how to think before she fucking speaks? Goddamn, right now Aleks was starting to realize why angels despised these wretched creatures… they were ignorant fools.

Aleks was just about to snap her fingers and cause the ends of the girl’s hair to catch fire when Mr. Wheelchair showed up. Great. She thought. Really, she was sick of everything being her fault. She was always the bad guy, even when she didn’t start the damn mess. What? Just because she can’t always control her ‘abilities’, or her anger, she’s the awful one? What, because her unknown ‘father’ was a prince of Hell, she was automatically evil and had was going to take over the world? Really?

The old witch for a second, only a second, had a softened gaze towards the girl. This brief gaze was just enough to calm the antichrist down. It gave her just a sliver of hope that someone wasn’t going to scold her for getting upset, but that hope was soon crushed when he raised his cane at her. That soft gaze turned into a hardened glare, causing Aleks to put her face in her hands. Her jaw was clenched in annoyance and anger. All of this was just another reason why she hated people. They all jumped to conclusions and assumed the worst of people. Really, the only people to actually accept Aleks were her parents, but they weren’t here right now so she was basically hated by everyone.

I’m causing trouble.”[/i] The girl whispered into her hands before running her fingers through her hair. “Yeah, of course I’m the one causing trouble.” Her voice began to raise as she stood up. “Even though that filthy bitch was the one spitting accusations at me, I’M the one causing trouble. Tell me how that works, Mr. Topal. What, because I’m ‘evil’,” when saying ‘evil’ Aleks used finger quotes, “it’s automatically my fault?” Angry tears began to well in the girl’s eyes but she quickly blinked them away. She stood there, glaring at the old teacher before balling her fists and looking away. “Your office.” She said, finally answering his question before storming off to the wizard’s classroom.

Abel
Abel continued to tap his pencil as he spaced out, staring at his desk. The stinging sensation in his cheek had numbed, allowing him to fully place his attention on his thoughts. That stream of focused attention was soon interrupted by the redhead he had sat next to. “Hm? What?” He said, as he snapped back to reality and looked at the girl. She had given him a smile, revealing that she was a vamp, which slightly surprised him. All of the vamps he had met were more Gothic than the Victorian era, this one just seemed to be slightly alternative. The shifter returned the smile, although his was a small one due to recent events. “I would go with incredibly stupid.” He replied, before brushing his cheek with his fingertips at her question. “Yeah, I’ll be fine. It was just a slap to the face, no biggie.” With that, Abel looked at his paper then back at the girl. “Um, anyway. I suppose we should return back to the assignment so Jody doesn’t fail us.” He joked, before turning fully to face her. “Where’re you from?” The shifter asked before slowly snatching her paper. He wrote his name under the ‘different race’ option and then listed that he was a humanoid shifter under the shifter question. That was all he could do for her though so he waited for her to tell him about herself.

Secretary, but I’m lazy and don’t want to write a paragraph
“You go to Biology, dear.” The secretary said before handing the new girl her schedule.

lissamissal lissamissal
High Moon High Moon
Chiyo Chiyo
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Faten nods, grinning, and starts off, looking for the room she needs to be in, only to look up from her paper as she hears shouting. She wasn't around for the minor earthquake, but she can spot where things are a bit askew on the walls, and she's nervous.

She turns around, leaving the teacher and other student behind her. With any luck, that wasn't the way the djinn needed to go, because she's absolutely not getting involved in this. No siree.

Eventually she finds the Biology room, and slips in, sitting next to a winged girl in a very oversized flannel shirt. She doesn't say anything, a bit spooked by what she just caught a glimpse of in the hallway.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Last edited:
Raven

"Heh yeah." She said as she crossed her legs and saw the guy snatched her paper from her desk and started writing on it. Before answering his question she managed to see his name, "Abel. Hm nice." She thought before twirling a strain of her hair around her finger, "Well I was born in southern Louisiana but live most of my life in Japan when they found out what I was." Raven paused and quickly took Abels paper and wrote down her name and hybrid under species, then put N/A under blood pack preference. Raven turned up her nose a bit when she did that because, well not all the blood pack she has tried met her standards. "I may not look like your average vampire, yes I am a goth but a modern tomboy goth if you will."

After filling what all she could on the sheet, Raven placed it back on his desk. "So, anything else you want to know? If not what's your story?" She asked as she twirled her pen with her fingers.

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Sasha Heartfilia
Sasha felt better for at least helping Rynn, but was upset by the fact that she couldn't have done more. Rynn ran out the door only offering a small thanks in return for what Sasha had done. She would have gone after her, but she could feel herself becoming more drained from the ordeal. Instead she walked sluggishly back to Ravens desk to grab her assignment. Luckily the desk right in front of Ravens was empty and she slumped into it.

When she turned around she noticed the guy who’d broke up the fight was back, and with a nice red handprint on his cheek, talking to Raven again. “Do you mind filling my sheet out too? I’ll do yours,” she slipped her paper over towards the guy. She was still feeling a bit dazed as she stared at the mark on his cheek,“is Aleks okay?” The sentence slipped out of her in the same way a thought appears in ones head. She shook her head lightly,“nevermind...I’m Sasha by the way.” She looked down towards his paper in Raven’s hands, “Abel huh?”

Chiyo Chiyo _Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Mehmed Topal

Mehmed was unconcerned with the outburst of Aleks, problematic students was nothing new for him neither was the particular case of Aleks Xavier, The spawn of satan herself. "My teachers would have flogged me for using such language anywhere near them. You are really lucky that neither me nor the ministry condones such acts any longer Young Lady." he told as he wheeled himself to keep up with her. "Tell me Ms.Xavier. Why are you so intent on destroying school property and endangering the lives of countless students? You are complaining about people assuming that you are always the problem, have you ever considered that there may be truth this? You have been wreaking havoc in this halls and I mean that literally since you first came here years prior to today.'' He threw a questioning glance to her as he cauhght up. ''I do not know what your relationship may be with your... Father... But you don't make it exactly easy for us to look the other way when you parentage is concerned, especially since you're the nightmare of the entire staff.''

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Nil Vu
“Oh thanks..” Nil was pretty used to being taunted because of his closeness with Nix, being admired was new. “I’m from North America, Texas to be exact. There’s a small community of shifters there,” Nil smirked, “makes it easy to find someone of your kinda, if ya know what I mean.” Nil laughed, “though there’s not many options and I’m not one to go along with what I’m expected to.”

Nil took Cain’s paper and began fill out his information under the other continent section. “Any ideas on who I should talk to next to finish this?” He looked around the room a bit. “For one thing I know talking to Aleks isn’t going to happen.”

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_

Nix Vu
“Thanks, um so like would Vapor rub work? Or more like DayQuil?...” Nix pondered the question a little. Where to find it was easier than one may think. She already knew Nil keep a little bag of medication in his backpack in case of emergency, who does that?...always had to feel prepared that one. “Ooh hold on!” She jumped a little and held up her hand as she skipped over to her brothers backpack. He was still distracted by Cain so it was way to easy to take the med bag out and walk back towards the chemical guy. She plopped the bag down in front of him and unzipped in a flash,“okay here we go...see anything ya like?”

Mathias smiled a little at the girl who was so willing to help him out. "Thank you," He said, as he dug through the bag, finding some generic decongestants. He checked the ingredients and beamed as he saw the chemical he was missing. "Perfect!" He said, "Thank you!"

Mathias put the box under his cloak and pictured a spot on his desk in his dorm. The box disappeared from his hand and reappeared in the dorm. It was a little talent of his, and he quite enjoyed it. He hoped to one day be able to do it to himself, so he could teleport anywhere his mind could take him.

Mathias made sure to leave just enough of each chemical, that it wouldn't be overly obvious he had stolen it before he slipped a large vile of each chemical into his cloak. He didn't need to slip in any equipment, thanks to his own supply in the dorm, but he did flip over a portable hot plate and removed the batteries. He'd need the lithium inside them for later.

Rynn jumped a little looking up to a familiar smile and felt his hands on hers which were still burning. She didn't know what to say. She just looked at him and laughed softly. "My own fault, should have just kept quiet. Why would I think she would listen." Rynn moved the haor out of her face.
"Why is it when i speak to someone I'm thinking im saying somtgi grand and marvolus and someone will actually listen. No I look like a fool."
Rynn wipped some tears from her face thinking about how pathetic she lookesd and how her Room mate was going to murder her and she just sat there thinking and over thinking everything, but so was Alexs he sat there and seemed to be listening. Rynn looked directly at him. Not knowing what to say, in no way moving from this spot she rested her head on the wall. She just sat there with him. She could't talk. Nor did ahe want to. She was already fucking up on her first day.​
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Cain
“Texas, huh?” Cain asked as he wrote down his name under the continent option. “I think it’s pretty cool that there’s a small community of shifters where you’re from. I hardly meet any shifters so when I do meet one I get a little excited, as you may have been able to tell from our first meeting.” He gave the younger boy a smile before handing his paper back to the boy.

“Aleks is definitely off the list for today. She’s not really… that bad. You just have to think carefully before you speak to her. I don’t know how my little brother was able to pull something off with her.” Cain replied as he looked around the room. There weren’t really that many options left. “Well, I know that I’m going to go bug my brother over there. If you’d like to accompany me that’s your choice, or you could go talk to my roommate back there. He seems kind of timid so far, but then again I’ve never really talked to him.” With that, Cain stood up and walked behind Abel.

The older shifter ruffled his little brother’s hair before smiling down at him and placing his paper in front of him. “Do your thing, hero.” He said before taking a seat on the edge of Abel’s desk. “Hey, girls.” He added, smiling at the two ladies that Abel was currently sitting next to.

Aleks
Your teachers would’ve flogged you? Good for you! If only I cared. Aleks thought to herself as she made her way to the old man’s classroom. She was so done with listening to this man nag at her. He was so judgemental, what? Was he actually religious? Was he going to toss some holy water on her when they enter the room? That’s what it seemed like at the moment and the thought honestly made Aleks chuckle silently to herself. “Intent? So you think I purposefully ruin things? Yeah, okay. I mean for people to piss me off. That makes so much sense, Mr. Topal!” Sarcasm dripped from her tongue as she spoke. “Oh yes! I endanger the lives of other students.” She added, but just as she was going to continue being sarcastic, Mehmet’s next sentence hit her. Of course he would tell her that she was the problem. Really, why did it still surprise her?

The girl stormed into the old wizard’s classroom and waited for Mehmet. She remained quiet however. Her jaw was clenched tight and her hands were balled into fists before she tightly crossed her arms. All the while she refused to even look in Mr. Topal’s direction. Aleks honestly didn’t even want to hear his voice at the moment. She didn’t see how he could mention the demon that gave her life. It wasn’t her fault that some demon decided to brew her up. It also wasn’t her fault that religions gave her a reputation before she was even born.

“That thing isn’t my father. It’s my goddamn sperm donor and that’s it.” She hissed quietly. “My father is a human. A loving Spanish man.” It was then that she realized that she had never even brought anything about her parentage. “Wait, I didn’t say anything about…” Aleks finally looked at the man in the wheelchair, cutting herself off as she did so.

Abel
Abel listened to the girl as she spoke, writing his name under the different continent option. “Japan. I hear it’s beautiful there.” He replied quietly as he looked through the rest of the options. As he did so, the girl brought up her appearance. This caused the shifter to break his attention and look up at her, a smile forming on his face. “You read my mind.” He said jokingly before another girl sat down in front of the redhead. She was quite pretty, but she looked awfully tired. He hadn’t quite noticed that she had helped out Rynn so he didn’t really understand why she seemed this way.

Just as Abel was about to open his mouth to answer the girl’s first question, she changed her mind. “Yeah.” He said before taking her paper. “Abel is, in fact, my name.” The smile he wore before was flashed yet again before he marked the same areas on Sasha’s paper as he did on Raven’s.

Abel was actually about to lean back and explain to Raven that he didn’t really have a story when his Goddamn brother appeared out of nowhere and messed up his hair. Not that he was really worried about his hair since he didn’t really do anything to it, it was just the annoyance that Cain was the one to do it. “Yeah, alright Golden Boy. What the Hell do you want me to write? You already have the shifter options marked.” He replied as he looked down at his brother’s paper. God, is he a whore. Abel thought to himself as he waited for his older brother to answer. Of course, Cain was more focused on getting to meet these other people so Abel was ignored.

Nix Vu
"Sure.. um okay wow, um so I'm gonna get in trouble with Nil for," Nix waved her hands around in a confused manner, "whatever just happend with his medicine, so you own me big." She smiled and re-zipped the bag and grabbed her assignment. Quickly she scribbled down her information on his sheet, folded a corner of her own paper, wrote down her name and number, and slipped it over to the guy. "Call me if you need a lab assistant k hun?" Skipping away cheerfully, Nix returned her brothers emergency kit to his bag and walked over to another pair of girls.

Talking with them seemed like the easiest option, seeing as how most of the students seemed to have conjugated into large clusters of people chatting. "Hi! I'm Nix," She peeped in,"Um could y'all fill out a section on this assignment for me?" She smiled kindly and held out her paper, "I can fill out the shifter part for y'all."

Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers Ube Ube
Sasha Heartfilia
Sasha smiled and waited patiently for Raven to finish filling out Abel's paper so she could next. The moment she returned it to him she quickly picked it back up and started writing under the celestial being part. She was jokingly going to ask if he had a brother named was Cain but, with the sudden appearance of an obvious twin, it looked like she was about to get her answer.

The way Raven acted around them caught Sasha's attention though. She seemed different, but Sasha wasn't sure why exactly. Slowly she began to realize it was because they were attractive and it was quite humorous. Sasha still couldn't see why angels fell for morals. She could appreciate their physic but, she felt very unsure if her attraction toward them was because of her duty, curiosity, or a forbidden desire. Either way one thing was for sure, in her eyes the guys had about the same affect on her as a puppy, just cute.

She navigated her way around the other twin to slip Abel back his paper and retrieve hers. His brother seemed eager to talk to them, and she still need to fill out a few more section, so simply she asked,"Well we already have out shifter sections filled out by Abel, so what do you bring to offer?" She laughed to herself, how funny it would be if he decided to offer up his brothers life to them.

_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_ Chiyo Chiyo
Nil Vu
"Oh cool, yeah I'll go talk to him," Nil nodded as Cain walked off towards his brother. To be honest, he was for once in a long time nervous. Mainly, to talk with the red haired girl in the group, especially with Cain around, there was something about her that just reminded him of someone. It wasn't like she was going anywhere soon, so he'd work his way back over there once the other twins had left.

He walked over to the timid guy and slapped his paper in front of him,"Hey there!" Nil smiled devilishly, "Oh hey we met yesterday right? Mathias isn't it?" He took hold of Mathias' paper and noted Nix had already filled out the shifter part. "Oh I see you talked to my sister, huh?" Nil raised an eyebrow and looked at him questioningly,"Don't think you can try anything stupid with her, cool? I'm for sure not myself when I'm watching out for my sisters happiness." He looked at the sheet again a saw the different continent part was still blank, actually the whole paper was blank except for Nix's writing, "So where ya from pal?"

Mathis smiled and put the little slip of paper into his pocket, deciding she would probably make a good lab assistant, and possibly even a friend.

Mathias jumped like a startled kitten when Nil started talking to him. He'd calmed himself when he recognized the boy from the day before. As the shifter began to make small talk, he decided to actually, sort of, engage in conversation. "I'm from Vatican City in Italy," he told the boy. "It was a miracle that my father even let me come here... Do you need a witch's signature?"

lissamissal lissamissal

~Myra Cataleya~

The witch and the shadow demon turned to face the girl, both examining her features as different thoughts swirled in their heads.

However Myra didn't have to take one glance at the witch to easily tell she was already panicking, even if it was unnoticeable to everyone else since Reyna hid her anxiety almost perfectly behind her quiet and composed persona. Ah, She knew her creator too well.

Nevertheless the raven haired demon was grateful for this girl, for if she didn't come over to talk to them, Myra would have been so thirsty for entertainment she would been forced to throw the socially coward witch at the other students, which happened to be her devious plan before the girl came along.

"Of course!~" Myra replied with a bright and innocent smile on her face as she gingerly took the girl's sheet of paper from her hands and gave the girl her and Reyna's paper before beginning to fill out the demon portion of the assignment, her two tails swirling around in newfound excitement.

"So you're a shifter right Nix? What's that like?" Myra asked once she finished and slid the paper to Reyna before tilting her head in curiosity.

lissamissal lissamissal

~Reyna Viridian~

The dark haired witch sweat dropped.

Myra's handwriting looks so odd.. It looks like mine when I was a kid!'
Reyna thought puzzled before pushing her off topic thoughts aside as she answered a few questions on the sheet, remaining quiet the entire time as she wrote in her best cursive handwriting.

The antisocial witch was slightly glad that Myra was here though, cause she would have never gotten this assignment done otherwise thanks to her introverted personality.

'I can't talk to people..'
The raven haired witch sighed mentally as she finished writing and gently returned the paper to the girl with the same stone cold expression she had previously worn on her face.

'I wish she knew making friends wasn't as easy as it sounded.' Reyna thought somberly in her mind as she tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear, securing the rose trapped in her dark locks as she listened to her shadow companion start up a conversation with the girl supposedly named Nix.

lissamissal lissamissal

Kall tapped her fingers rather frantically on the desk as she felt the chaos from the other rooms. Cain, Cain and Yoko. She couldn't get her mind off the two. Were they okay? Her tapping only grew more frantic as a person sat next to her. Why next to her of all places?! There were many other seats! Did the person want to torment her? Were they trying to release a horde of bugs upon her?!

"H-Hel-l-llo?" She tried, stumbling over the words as she pulled her arms closer to herself and rocked back and forth a bit. "U-Um, y-you waan paa-aper?" Kall asked nervously as she added her legs to the huddle.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Faten looks over at her, setting her backpack on the ground next to her. "No thanks, I've got my own." She says, looking concerned. "Are you okay?" She asks, wanting to help the shaking girl. She's obviously terrified, and Faten does still retain a sense of compassion. Especially for young children, who this girl looks like.

Nil Vu
Nil immediately began writing his info under the different continent section. "Oh that's cool, never been there. Spent all my life in Texas, thats in the U.S." Nil smiled and finished up writing, "Oh yeah I haven't talked to a with a witch yet. That's neat so like you have a wand or something?" He was half listening to Mathias, half starring at the red head again. "Hey do you know who that girl is? The one with the red hair, talking to Cain," he looked back over at Mathias awaiting his response.

Nix Vu
"Oh yeah I can animal shift, its pretty neat actually. I mean I can change into all these really cool animals, but I really like being the baby versions of them the most," Nix giggled out. "So what are y'all, sorry I haven't really met too many different species so I can't tell yet." It felt awkward that only one of the girls was talking to her, maybe the other didn't like her. Nix bent over and started writing in her information in both of their assignments anyways. She had gotten used to not being liked by everyone so it didn't bother her too much, plus she felt like she already had way more friends now than she did at all last year.

Last year was actually pretty rough from the whole obtaining her abilities thing, in a way it was worse than puberty. At least, she didn't have to hide her body changing in that way, but her body changing into an animal was a totally different story. That's pretty much the only reason she lost most of her normal friends. That and she turned into a snake during Hannah Jones' sleepover party and had to obviously make-up a reason why she was missing when that happened. It also didn't help that Hannah's boyfriend told everyone they made out at the park that night, which was true...but wasn't during the party fiasco. This year she was gonna try to not do that, the making out with someones boyfriend thing, turning into a snake wasn't a big deal anymore. "There all done!" happily she handed the two back their assignments.

Ube Ube

Mathias looked confused and said, "No, I just have my cloak... The rest is just... Me I guess..." He looked over to the redhead, and shook his head, "Don't know her. I'm not a very social person, sorry..."

With that Mathias resumed examining some of the chemicals he had laid out to see what else he could make, besides methamphetamine. Not that crystal meth wouldn't be enough for him, he just wanted to see what else he could do. "Hey, are you good at gardening?" He asked.

Nil Vu
"Nah gardening's not my thing, try Nix for that. Though from the looks of it, you could make a pretty nice smoke&stink bomb combo with those chemicals." He picked up a bottle and inspected the label, "Haha, yeah this would do good as some insta-slime. That should be fun for the shower room." Nil could already the picture the beautiful chaos of clogged drains and only one perfectly working shower just for him. Then something even better hit him. "Actually this would work better in the toilets..." he looked over at Mathias and grinned mischievously, "So what do you have planned with all this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back