• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (Open) Supernatural High School, New.

Cain and Abel
Cain only spent about 15 minutes in the gym today. After the flights to get to campus yesterday, he was still a bit jet lagged and time confused. He would spend some more time in there tomorrow. As for Abel, he usually finished his usual route in about 15 to 20 minutes. It was usually good time to stop too, seeing as Cain was usually still in the gym. This time though, they were both finished at the same time and were both ready for their morning showers.

As Abel jogged past the gym in the direction of the boy's dormitory, Cain exited the gym and spotted his slightly younger brother. Cain knew that his brother tried to avoid him so why not tease the shit out of him?

The older shifter jogged up next to his twin and gave him a side glance, knowing he wasn't really paying attention to his surroundings. It was true too, Abel was in own little world as he ran. Cain was completely unnoticed as he jogged next to, and slightly behind, Abel. This only gave the older shifter the advantage in attack.

Cain leaned in closer to Abel and then yelled in his brother's ear. It was a solid, loud eruption of noise that surprised Abel greatly. The younger shifter jumped, his hair going white and his eyes turning green. The colors only stayed for about a second before Abel was able to chill, knowing it was Cain being an asshole. Even though it was a harmless joke, Abel hit his brother's chest, hard, with his fist before sprinting off towards the boy's dormitory.

Cain grabbed his chest momentarily. The hit caught him off guard since he wasn't really expecting to be physically attacked by Abel. Cain couldn't just let his little brother get away with hitting him though, so he sprinted off after the younger shifter.

"DID you just hit me?" Cain called out to Abel as they entered the dorm building. The older shifter was Chasing Abel up the stairs as he spoke.

"Maybe I did, what are you gonna do about it?" Abel replied, a small smirk growing upon his lips. "You gonna call mom and cry her a river? Mom, Abel hit me!" Abel's voice carried a mocking tone as he entered the shower room.

"You little..." Cain whispered to himself before entering the Senior shower room behind his brother. "If you're jealous because I'm the favorite, all you have to do is say so." Cain replied, smirking when Abel turned to face him.

"Bitch, you wish. We all know that I'm the favorite here. It's prophecy, have you never read the Bible?" Abel began stripping down to his skivvies as he spoke.

"I have, in fact, read Genesis 4. If you have then you would know I'm supposed to kill you." Cain gave his little brother a wink before balling up his shirt and whipping it at the younger shifter.

"You twat!" Abel replied when a stinging sensation arrived on his right cheek. The piece of cloth falling the floor as Abel touched his face. The younger brother kicked off his shoes and picked them up swiftly, throwing them at Cain as he trotted off to a shower stall. It was the one right next to a shower that was already on. Hopefully Cain wouldn't choose the empty one next to himsel-. Of course he did.

"I'm the twat? I threw a shirt, you threw shoes!" Cain opened a small container of soap and blindly squirted it's contents in Abel's general direction. He didn't know if it would land in his brother's stall or the one next to him, but a boy can hope.

Mathias had just started cleaning himself when he heard the bickering siblings enter the room. He silently prayed that they would just leave, but once he heard them get in the stalls that hope flew out the window. He looked up towards the ceiling and whimpered, "Perché mi odiano gli dèi?" ("Why do the gods hate me?")

Not too long after he said that, a trail of soap fell into his stall, and just barely missed his small form. He began to mutter angrily to himself in his native tongue. His mutterings roughly translated to "The gods hate me. My life's falling apart. I'm in a school miles away from home. I'm stuck listening to these two bastards argue and throw their shit all over the place. It's way too early to deal with this bull shit."

Yoko groaned as he woke up, if one were to walk in on him now, they'd be met with a person shaped burrito lying on the bed.

He kicked his feet to try and wake himself up more as he sat up. He pulled the covers off of his head and winced as the light from outside met him. "Fuuuuuuuck...", he nearly whined as he collapsed back down in exhaustion, his ears twitching in irritation.

Half an hour later he was up and ready to leave, but instead of going to eat he decided to open his window and sit there to watch the sun rise. His slightly slitted pupils contracted to adjust to the light. He was mostly nocturnal, so he had to take time to adjust.

He was wearing something light for once, a pastel pink sweater with a wide collar, brown stockings and pink converse shoes. It felt like a good day. He smiled to himself.

Last edited:
When she'd gone into the dorm it was actually fine for once. She'd found a very nice lady who pointed her in the right direction, and her keys actually worked right away! Kall was pretty darn enthusiastic about that. The nice lady had even given her blankets! Real blankets! They were fluffy and soft and warm! Even though her room wasn't colorful, she loved her blankets and pillow more than any decoration.

The next morning was troublesome, however much the night before was wonderful. She awoke around five AM entangled in the fluffy blankets she had adored so much. "Treason..." Kall hissed at them as she wiggled around to try and free her arms and wings. "Treason!" She shrieked louder and wiggled until she popped free from the restraining fabric. There was a slight tearing noise as she broke free, indicating that her shirt had ripped. The tear was just below where a woman's bra would be, and exposed a little bit of skin due to her not wearing that item. Since Kall didn't have any sort of reproductive organs, and therefore no gender, there was no need. The only problem was that no one really knew that, and with the way the bit of skin was shown from just a bit into where a breast would be, to diagonally down her stomach. She decided that new clothes were needed and that one of her friends was going to have to help.

It didn't bother her much that some people might think 'she' was showing woman part. That wouldn't be true at all, seeing as her chest was like that of a skinny little child. The large sagging tear exposed the lack of any weight on her frame and her very exposed ribs. Kall didn't care and she trudged across campus in the direction she'd seen Yoko head. And so began her infiltration of the boy's dorm. She spent a good twenty minutes wandering around at a loss and climbing up and up stairs with a puzzled look. Someone was yelling, correction: Two someone's who sounded like each other... Kall recognized one voice as Cain's and rushed to the room he was in. Steam hit her as she opened the door, so her face looked like a baby who had eaten a lemon for a moment as she adjusted to the temperature.

"Caa-ain! Cain I n-need clo-te-thes!" She called as she hopped into the room with a little skip in her step. The sweat shirt made her far too warm in the shower room, so she just pulled it off. She looked like a very skinny male, seeing as she could half pass for a male... So she stood there waiting for Cain as she bounced up and down on the balls of her feet, paying no mind to the fact that there were other people in there.
_Lucifer_ _Lucifer_ Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers

Rynn ran back towards the dorm. She was sweating and looked down at her phone strapped on her wrist and it read 5:45am. "Shit im early still." She ran inside and up the stairs and ran in her room. The room was now empty, as she pulled out some black pants and a blue and red flannel grabbing the nearest black shirt socks and her black platform boots. Running down the hallway into the showers she found an empty stall in the all the steam and turned on the water. Stripping down she cleaned her self up and dried off getting dressed quickly.
Putting her boots on approching the mirror she quickly did skme simple make up and grabbed her dirty clothes and jogged down the hallway to her dorm .
6:15am. She took a breath it wasn't
She looked back up from her phone and opened the door to her dorm and threw her clothes on the bed and grabbed her bag and folders and shut the door behind her skipping down the stairs she herd her stomach growl and a caffine head ache coming on. She rubbed her temple while pulling the door open and walking towards the Q.
In desprate need of coffee she walked into tue Q and up to the coffee stand and poured a black ice coffee in a clear plastic cup and walked to the food line sipping on her straw like her life depended on it. She looked down to the choices and picked up a bowl of granola and fruit and went to a table to sit down and eat.​

Last edited:
Raven

Finally grabbing something to eat and a blood pack, Raven went outside to eat. Sitting at a table she said itadakimasu (Bon Apetite!) and took a bite of what looked like onigiri(rice ball) an saw that it had tuna mayo in it, "Mmm something actually worth eating." She said to herself as she eyed the blood pack.

Raven knew that it was synthetic but it was what they were giving the vampires at the school so she had no choice. Picking up the pack, she turned the spout on it and put it up to her lips, taking a small sip, her face cringed at the taste. "Ugh, it's like a cross of a possum and a sewer rat." She said setting the pack down and finished the rice balls hoping to get the taste out of mouth.

Abel
As the twins were bickering like normal siblings, Abel heard the person in the shower stall next to him mutter something in Italian. Italian and Spanish were closely related, sometimes being called romance languages because of how close they were, so he was able to pick out a little bit of what the kid said. With a smirk, Abel replied to the boy. "Tal vez no debas asumir lo que los dioses piensan. Quizá no te odien." Which meant Perhaps you shouldn't assume what the gods think. Maybe then they won't hate you. "Sí, amigo, no tienes que escucharnos y quizás deberías haberte despertado tan temprano si no podías tratar a otras personas viviendo e interactuando con otros." The shifter added, meaning Aye mate, you don't have to listen to us you're choosing to, and maybe you should've woken up so early if you couldn't deal other people being alive and interacting with other.

His attention was soon taken away from the boy in the stall next to him. It was taken by what sounded like a small girl screaming out for his brother? What? Why the Hell was a fetal girl in their shower room? Abel was fine with a girl being the shower room, Hell he's had a couple in here himself, but this one sounded like they were 10. "Aye, qui l'enfer, c'est que et pourquoi sont-ils l'appel pour vous de toutes les personnes ?" Abel asked Cain in French, not wanting the Italian kid or the person that was calling out for his brother to understand, although they might. It meant Aye, who the Hell is that and why are they calling out for you of all people?

Cain
Cain listened to the altercation between the two, holding back spurts of laughter as he listened to Abel snark at the kid. Although he started to recognize the Italian voice as his roommate so he was about to interrupt them to have them bother chill, but then someone started to call out for him. The voice was one that was rather high in pitch. The people using it tended to stutter as well, giving the shifter an idea of who it was.

"Je pense que c'est ce etre à angel. Je ne sais pas pourquoi elle est dans ici pour me demander pour les vêtements." I think it's this freshman angel. I don't know why she's in here asking me for clothes though. Cain replied to his brother as he opened the door to his stall and peaked out to see Kall standing near the door of the shower room shirtless. The sight caught him off guard a little bit but he shook it off. "Did you not bring any clothes when you came to the school?" He asked the small girl, hoping to whatever powerful being that watches over them that she wouldn't come towards him.

Mathias could barely understand any of the Spanish being spat back to him, but it was enough to piss him off. He was about to throw a bar of soap over the top of the shower when he heard a very young sounding voice. He couldn't quite place it with male or female, and even if he could he wouldn't automatically assume anything. He knew how much he hated being misgendered.

Still, therein lay the problem. He sighed leaned into the wall of the shower. He couldn't leave until the other kids were gone. He called to the kid in the other stall, "No hablo español." It was the only Spanish phrase he knew.

Kall perked up as Cain showed his face from in the shower. "No! I didn need 'em!" She held up the shirt she'd taken off to show the large rip. "I-It got rip-ripped though! So, um, so you have clothes!" She wandered a little closer to show him the shirt closer. "See, it's no-not good for wea-weaa-aring!" Again, she came closer and looked up at Cain with a grin. For some reason, she didn't seem to care or realize that he was in a shower.

"I-I bro-brough you a-a st-sticks!" Kall proclaimed and held out a small twig. It was just a stick she'd found outside on the way over, but she'd tied a piece of pink string around it to make it look better. "It's ju-just a stick honestly... B-but oh well."

Alex was groggy in the morning, as he stretched his arms and looked around his room he sighed and chuckled, although he had only been testing Sasha he had used a good bit of energy. He stood up out of bed and went to his dresser, selected his outfit for what he was sure would be a long and boring day at the academy. Although he liked the academy since he was a fallen archangel his classes were few in people and usually not as enjoyable as other classes. But who knows maybe that would change.

Alvaro mel.jpg (outfit for the day)
He then went off to take a shower, drying off in his towel before putting on his new outfit, woken up from the day and slightly more energetic he quickly put his hair back and let it dry, he used a couple products to hold his hair back but it had a medium hold, so it could move but as long as nothing to physical happened it wouldnt become a mess. He didnt usually eat breakfast so he skipped it and left his dorm, walking around campus with a happy smile on his face.

(open for interaction)

Rynn sat on the table finishing her granola and strawberries and drank her coffee slowing looking trough her schedule. She was nervous and pushed a straw berry in her mouth. The sun was half way up and the wind was still cool. Starting to drink her now second cup of coffee, she made it a hot one and it felt good to drink. She put her folders in her bag and looked up and saw Alex. She didn't know what to do, should she get up, should she say something? she stood up and finished her coffee and looked around to make sure he was still around. she quickly threw her stuff away and making one more cup of hot coffee and walked out of the Q quickly. She walked across the court yard towards him. she was anxious and she could feel the burns again, and she swallowed hard and raised her had as the wind blew through her hair.
"Hey, Alex," she walked up beside him.
( ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic sorry is so short,)​

Nil Vu
Nil finished up his french toast and tossed back the last of his coffee. He turned up the volume on his headphones and sauntered over towards the girls food court. As he arrived he immediately ran into Nix, barely leaving a long line with only a smoothie in hand. He took off his headphones, letting them rest on his shoulders "don't tell me that's all you're going to eat today. Especially because its the first day." He held out his arm and she instantly looped hers in it. "I know, I know, its just I had that dream again. And I'm already nervous, so my stomach really can't handle anything more," she sounded frazzled. That damn dream again, always had to come at the worst time for his sister. "It's going to be okay, really no one can hurt you here. Besides we're in the same class, so we'll be together almost all the time. I'll watch out for you," He grinned as they walked slowly towards the classrooms. "What do you think its going to be like? The people here seem pretty nice." They sat down on a bench right outside the classroom building.

Nix Vu
Nix smiled at her brother. He sure did know how to make her feel better, and getting her mind off the dream was really all she needed right now. "Yeah, they all seem nice. I met a few of the upperclassmen yesterday and they were all very welcoming. I just miss the shifters back home ya know..." she sighed, "why couldn't we have just stayed there?" Nil erupted into laughter, "Oh Nix, you know why. We just bloomed too late, there was no way we could have caught up with the few others around our age." Nix slurped up more of her strawberry smoothie and smirked. Yeah they were pretty behind compared to everyone else in their community. She missed her old norm friends though, and getting to go to school where all she worried about was who was taking her to homecoming. "Do you miss her?" She prodded, but Nil just turned away. "Hey," she pushed him lightly, "I asked you a question." He turned back to her, but Nil's face looked guilty. "I didn't tell Clara we were leaving...she's norm, she wouldn't have understood." He looked down at his feet, and Nix didn't know whether to comfort him or smack the back of his head. "You didn't tell her! What did you do then when you went over there before we left?...Oh, oh my god you're a jerk!" Now Nix smacked him. She couldn't believe her brother would do something like that. "No! no Nix it wasn't like that, I mean...no I left her a note. And broke up with her in the letter, so you know, she knows now, kinda." Nix crossed her arms and turned away from her brother, "You're awful Nil Vu. You should be banned from dating."

Sergio
Sergio was massively jet lagged, he had been used to going to sleep at 2:00am and getting up at noon. Here, however he never felt tired, stayed up all night and never began to feel groggy. In fact, when 5:30 rolled around he was still awake, alert and trying not to cause any grief with his roomate. ‘May as well shower’ he thought to himself finnally logging off from the overwatch servers and turning off his laptop. Sergio grabbed what was usually his beach towel and took his pjs off in favor of a colorful towel round his midsection.

He had grabbed his lotion and shampoo as he worked his way toward the showers where he was the only one that was there. He took advantage of the left most shower stall as he turned the water on and walked in. ‘Can’t make any friends’ he thought as he rubbed his body with lotion ‘why must life be so hard’

Last edited:
Abel
Abel couldn’t help but let out a chuckle at his brother’s misfortunes. This infant wasn’t going to let the poor shifter take his shower, would they? It was a rather lovely predicament. His sadistic pleasure was soon ruined by the Italian next to him speaking back to him in Spanish. It was a rather funny statement to say. I don’t speak Spanish.

Abel turned on the shower head before opening his mouth the speak back to the kid. “You don’t speak Spanish? What language did you just speak in, mate? Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure it was Spanish that you were speaking.” The shifter replied, a smirk playing on his lips as he began to lather his body with soap.

Cain
Cain could hear his little brother laughing at him in the stall next to him. “OI, fermez la baise vous porcine !” He snapped back, saying Oi, shut the fuck up you swine! It’s not like he could just tell the poor little angelic creature to fuck off and go elsewhere with her problems… although that’s probably what Abel would do if it were him. Cain couldn’t though, he had a heart and was willing to help Kall if she would just take step back. Hot damn she was starting to rather close to his stall. Sure Cain was confident in the way he looked and didn’t really have any shame, but that was during consensual situations. Right now the shifter was in the shower and wasn’t expecting a freshman to walk in on him while shirtless. At least she didn’t really have anything to show, that would’ve made things even more awkward than they already were.

“Kall, you should’ve brought clothes. You can’t just wear the same outfit every-...” He was cut off by the small angelic creature handing him a stick enthusiastically. The twig had a pink string tied to it and it was honestly so adorable. With a sigh, Cain reached out from around the curtain and took the stick. “Thank you, I really appreciate it.” He replied with a soft a smile. Back to the clothes situation though. “Um… Just let me take a quick shower and I’ll give you some clothes. Although one of my shirts will probably be a dress on you.” With that, Cain closed the curtain and quickly, which meant poorly, lathered soap over his skin and rinsed himself off. It probably took him about three minutes before he was done and ready to step out of the shower stall. Not having a towel would’ve been a problem, but thankfully his twin was dumb and had a towel slung of the curtain rod to his stall.

The older shifter snatched the towel quickly and wrapped it around his waist before picking up his dirty clothes from the floor. “Come on, Kall.” He said as he rushed from the shower room, not wanting to listen to Abel’s inevitable nagging.

The shifter directed the small angel to his dorm room, inserting the key into the door before walking inside. Cain dropped his dirty clothes into the hamper near the foot of his bed before walking to his dresser and looking through its contents for his small shirt. It wasn’t surprising that he couldn’t really find anything that would even slightly fit tiny Kall, but he still retrieved a few articles of clothing for her. These articles included a pair of black skinny jeans (because he let’s be real, sometimes it’s necessary to show off those legs while trying to stay warm at the same time), these skinnies would most likely be baggy and would most definitely have to be rolled up, a white t-shirt, and a red and black flannel.

“Here, honey. Try these on.” He said as he handed her the clothes. “We can adjust them to fit in some way once we see what we’re working with.” He added before grabbed a random outfit for himself. Unlike last night, Cain wouldn’t just change in the open room… not with Kall standing in there. Instead, Cain squeezed himself into the closet and uncomfortably changed in the small space before popping out and waiting for Kall to be finished getting dressed. He of course refused to look in her direction until she notified him that she was finished.

Alex smiled as he walked around campus, he wasnt tired anymore, that was always easy for him, waking up, it was falling asleep that troubled him. He had been stretching when he heard the familiar voice of Rynn and turned tonsee her join his side as he walked. He looked to her with his usual charming smile and said "Hey Rynn, how are you on this fine day." He asked happily, he always gave off a happy and friendly vibe, thats what he aimed for at least.

Megeara Megeara ((sorry that its short im in class))

Rynn smiled and was glad he wasn't freaked out by her episode and looked up at him. "Im o.k. judt wanted to talk you know." She was nervous and kept thinking about her vision and looked at his eyes. She moved her hair out of her face from the wind and held onto her bag. Sipping on her coffee she thought of what he could possiably say.
"Hey im sorry that I kinda freaked out...you know last night" she paused and was almost embarassed looking at her shoes.​
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic [at work ill post more later]

As Cain finished up his shower, Kall had tried to figure out what the other person was talking about. Whoever it was sounded like her friend, but not quite. She seemed to think there were two Cain's, and was just starting to pull back the curtain when the elder of the brother's came out and herded her back into his dorm room. "W-who's that?" She asked him in a confused voice as she basically tried to follow him into the closet. He'd thrown some clothes at her, so she decided to try and put them on. When she tried to pull up the pants, they did nothing but fall right back down thanks to her tiny frame.

She kept trying to pull them back up for several frantic moments before just pulling on the tee shirt instead. The tee shirt was quite too big, but that was fine. She went back to trying to hold up the pants. Apparently tieing to waist was rather difficult, so she looked rather foolish. A freshman with wings tucked into a baggy shirt and a senior's skinny jeans? Perfection. "Cain! Do you h-haave a string? We ca-aan make it stay!" She seemed very proud of this idea and looked to Cain for confirmation. "Why, um, w-why are you-or clothes big?"

Mathias sighed at the snarky response, and said, "It's the only phrase in Spanish I know..." He slumped against the shower stall feeling the water go cold. He had been done for a while, but he was waiting on the other boys to leave. He found himself disappointed that only the young voice and his roommate had left. He was still waiting on the snarky Spaniard (as Mathias had mentally dubbed Abel) to leave. He couldn't risk stepping out in the nude with another boy in the room. Not if he wanted to keep everyone thinking he was a normal, cisgender male like the rest of them.

Raven

Once she was done eating Raven stood up from the table and raised her arms up to stretch causing her shirt to raise an exposing her stomach a bit. Dropping her arms she check her phone, it wasn't time for class yet and there wasn't much to do at the time so she decided to talk a little walk around campus.

Her boots clicking against the ground, Raven let her mind drift. "I wonder what my teacher is like?" She thought then stopped and realised that she hadn't look at her class schedule. "Bio-chem, Molecular Biology, Free Period, Anatomy and Physiology." She said as she looked at the paper, "Hm shouldn't be too confusing."

(Sorry so short, but open for interaction)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex chuckled softly and shook his head "Dont apologize, its nothing too serious, I was actually going to ask if you were okay."' He said in a concerned tone "I dont know what I did but you looked like you were in pain I was worried about you." He had a apologetic tone as he spoke. He pushed his hair back and he hadnt realized until now but he had stopped walking and turned to face her. There was a bench behind her and from what he could see not many people around and so he felt secure enough to talk about the situation.
Megeara Megeara

Sasha Heartfilia
'And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world. And this I would fight for: the freedom of the mind to take any direction it wishes, undirected. And this I must fight against: any idea, religion, or government which limits or destroys the individual...' Sasha fervently read the last few lines of the chapter and shut her book. Breathing heavily and looking around as she grabbed her trash and belongings, she walked away from the food court tossing what was left of her breakfast away. She clutched the book in her hands, holding it close to her chest.

It was almost time for classes now, so she walked slowly towards the classroom building going through her schedule in her head. First up was Bio-chem, not too bad, she didn't know much about it, but she was a quick learner. As she walked she notice Alex talking with Rynn, while she did want to check on the girl who she'd help and who'd helped her in return, she really just wanted to avoid Alex for now. Sasha walked a little faster and looked away from the two until she was farther away from them. Apparently she wasn't paying attention, because she soon found herself bumping into another girl with long red hair, her book toppling to the ground with an audible 'thud'. "Oh gosh I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't paying attention."

Chiyo Chiyo

Cain
“Who’s who, honey?” The shifter replied as he turned around to see how baggie his clothes were on her. Cain couldn’t help but chuckle a bit. “We’ll just get rid of the jeans, there’s no way they’re going fit.” He said as he approached the Kall. She was so small. In fact, she was a little over a foot shorter than him which just made his clothes extra baggy on her. It was cute though and all that the shifter would need to do is pin some of his shirt back and tie it off. “My clothes are big because I’m a big person.” He replied to the freshman before kneeling down and tossing the pants onto his bed. Really, the t-shirt was fine. The only problem was that the collar of the shirt was rather large on her. The flannel would fix that easily. Cain just slid the flannel over her arms and smiled at how the sleeves were longer than her arms. The shifter rolled the sleeves up multiple times, continuing to roll them up until they reached her wrists. “It that better?” He asked Kall before standing up. “Why don’t I walk you to class? What do you have?”

Abel
As the Italian continued to speak to him, Abel realized how high pitched the guy’s voice was. He didn’t judge though, some people never quite got the voice drop during puberty. The sound was just a surprise, that’s all. Abel didn’t reply to the voice. It was starting to get closer to 7 and he was supposed to meet Rynn at the Q. The shifter quickly finished his shower before turning around to realize that his fucking brother took his fucking towel. “Are you fucking serious?!” He yelled after the footsteps that were splashing quickly away from Abel’s stall. “You god forsaken shit head!” He added before groaning. The shifter wasn’t necessarily shy about the way he looked, he just didn’t feel like walking through the senior floor naked. Who would? “God damn it!” Abel complained to himself before looking around the shower room for something to cover himself up with. All he saw was his sweatpants and that was good enough. The shifter wouldn’t put on the damp, dirty clothes. Instead he would hold them in front of his junk as he walked to his dorm room. Abel didn’t even say goodbye to the voice as he left the shower room.

The shifter entered his room quickly, not really caring for shutting the door as he pulled on some boxers, a pair of black jeans, and a grey t-shirt. His hair was still wet but it didn’t really bother him as he traveled out of the boy’s dormitory. The shifter’s stomach was grumbling at him, complaining about the lack of nutrients. Thankfully the Q was right outside of his dorm building. The shifter grabbed some bacon waffles (waffles with bits of bacon cooked into them) and sat down at an empty table as he ate and waited for 7 to arrive.

Aleks
Aleks had awoken from her slumber when a wretched alarm went off. Her eyes immediately shot open as she glared at her roommate. If this god damn alarm was going to go off every morning at 5:30 a.m. Aleks was going to set the phone on fire. Hell, she might even set her roommate on fire. It wouldn’t bother her any. It might get her expelled though and that would probably piss off her parents… which she didn’t want to do. If she couldn’t burn the roommate herself, then she could burn all of her belongings… That would have to wait though. Right now she was just wanting to start heading to class so she could pick a seat and wait for the suffering to begin.

Aleks got up out of bed with a groan. She was a Goddamn mess to say the least. She has tried to go back to bed after her wretched roommate had left the premises but instead she just laid there and rolled around uncomfortably. Her roommate would most definitely have to pay for that. The Antichrist would get vengeance for her loss of sleep. Anyway, when she stood up she rummaged through her dresser and pulled out a faded jade green tank top, a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, and her favorite leather jacket. The gods and satans of every religion would know that if her leather jacket got any kind of substance on it, the end would begin.

Once she pulled her clothes on, the Antichrist brushed her hair and then flipped it upside down to fluff it out. Aleks then left her dorm room and exited the girl’s dormitory after trudging down the stairs. Once she was outside, she decided that she would skip breakfast. She was never really hungry in the morning. Instead, she walking past the girl’s food court and saw her roommate sitting on a bench with some guy. They both gave her an angelic vibe which made her a bit pissy. An angel was her roommate? Really? An angel? Was this some kind of sick joke? Since Aleks was a little pissy, she set a small flame to the sleeve of the girl’s jean jacket. The jacket wasn’t really on her so Aleks didn’t see the harm. It was also a little hard to suspect the Antichrist since she was about two meters away and walking towards the school. Who knows though, she might’ve been caught. It didn’t really matter to her if she was or not. Maybe if she was caught then the girl would get the fuck out of her room.

Rynn smiled while sitting on the bench. His voice was almost soothing. She looked at him about to explain and then she felt heat and looked down and saw fire! "What the hell!?" Rynn started patting at her jacket and the fore went out. It didn't butn her but what the fuck dude. She looked around and saw jer room mate and then looked at her now ruined jacket and sighed.
"Well..that was fun." she looked at Alex embarrassed and bit her lip. "But to our topic yea I'm ok. I just see things." She just realized how crazy that sounds. "I mean when people touch me i see and feel something that happened to them. Like a dream or a past event." She explained. Looking at him and she touched his hand. "I felt the most terriable pain. The most terriable burning and feeling of being lost when i touched you. The very life being ripped." She paused. "It was your fall. Wasn't it?" She looked into his eyes.
"Trust me i know what it feels like to have everything of who you are taken away and whats left is a miserable nothing that everyone hates to look at." She gripped his hands. "Your not alone." She was being a bit emotional but she felt like she could be with him. He understood how it felt to be deserted by your own kind.​
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Kall stood there in confusion as Cain fixed up the shirt to make it fit better. "Who waaas the guy in the s-s-souwer? S-Showe-errr. Sowry, so-aryy? Sorry. Sorry..." She stared at the wall with a deep frown for several moments before acknowledging the flannel he'd let her wear. The texture seemed to make her rather happy, and she smiled at Kall before walking out of the room.

"Do we go-oo to school now?" She asked, currently heading to the school. About half way out of the dorm she took off in a run and hopped around. Her wings were trapped by the cloth and she was very concerned now as to how her balance would fare. "Cain! Cain?!" Kall called in distress as she turned around in circles trying to reach her wings and pull them out. She wanted to get to class, but her wings being stuck bothered her too much.

The feathers were being rubbed the wrong way, so she proceeded to pull them out the top of the shirt and flannel so that they were exposed. It showed a lot of her back, but her wings were more free so she was fine. "Cain?" She asked again as she continued towards the school rooms.

Mathias quickly got out of the shower as he heard the other guy leave. He didn't bother with a towel. He never needed one. Water didn't make him wet. It never had, and he suspected it had something to do with his magic. His powers seemed to be closely linked to the elements (both periodic and natural), but it may have just been his overly scientific brain at work. Chemistry had always been his favourite subject.

Mathias got dressed right there in the bathroom. He had to hold his breath to get his binder on, as the fabric was far too small for his chest's size, but he only had the one, so he put up with the restricted breathing. Once Mathias was dressed in a long-sleeved black shirt, and baggy black pants, he quickly ran back to his dorm, having to squeeze past Cain and the little angel he was helping. Mathias grabbed his cloak and took off towards the school.

Mathias stopped briefly as he saw the little angel was struggling to get her wings free from the clothes his roommate had given her. He waited until he was sure she'd fixed it before going on towards his first class. He didn't really have time for breakfast, so that was out of the question, but he would definitely be on time to his biological chemistry class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back