• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (OPEN) Stalker/Pyschopath x OC MxM

HouseplantSimon

Hand over the pothos plant.
If you don’t like this, move on.

Baseline looking for an obsessive stalker that becomes a serial killer in order to get close to his lover. If you like what you hear keep reading.

Plot: Svaan (my character) has hopped from state to state. From school to school. For at least 4 years now, and now he’s in San Francisco enrolled in for studying literature. Thinking that life is going to be alright for him here, fate has a differnt opinion. Upon walking into a (where your character works) he catches the eyes of a reclusive man who’s only been in love once. For good reasons. The man stares at Svaan and is convinced that he is the once. He’s the perfect height, stature, arrived just when he got back on his shift. Obviously this a sign (your character) says to himself.

And that’s where it all begins. The prey being added into the hunt. His friends are no longer safe, or his family.

Plot twists: My characters father is a detective that has worked on a case with a psychopath involved. His best friend is a true crime writer. Svaan is also adopted, and has no idea what happened to his parents and his adopted father made sure to keep it that way.

Looking for:
-someone to play the stalker/psychopath
-must do at least 2 paragraphs detail
-mildly active
-willing to discuss more in depth to plot and plot twists
-willing to consider psychological factors

Intrested? Dm me or comment

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back