• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Open Skies - Space Western RP (Extra Roles Still Available)

When will the CS be opened, i already have my character in mind, also are we going stat based or just rp based

National National there's a spoiler at the bottom of the original post that lists the roles and which ones are taken. Definitely still open.

When will the CS be opened, i already have my character in mind, also are we going stat based or just rp based
Make a skeleton CS in your personal workshop to start typing your info, and be prepared to transfer it when the CS goes public. We're going to go rp-based for this, since because this isn't in the Dice section everyone entered under the pretense this is rp based.

Hey, I’ll take one for the team since it’s looking the way it is. I’d like to switch from second doctor to Astronautical engineer. Not sure how well I’ll be able to write that in hard scifi but I did my thesis on the space race and a summer school on space so lmao, I’ll try my best with the details. :D

Hey, I’ll take one for the team since it’s looking the way it is. I’d like to switch from second doctor to Astronautical engineer. Not sure how well I’ll be able to write that in hard scifi but I did my thesis on the space race and a summer school on space so lmao, I’ll try my best with the details. :D
Are you sure? Im more than willing to wait for more people; Im not completely ready on my end, after all.

You could try inviting people you think might be interested in this roleplay and in filling those roles, which could be a great help.

Positive. I already started doing a bit of research. Plus if it helps with the set up process at all, I’m just happy to do it.

Worst case scenario we go in with a smaller crew but at least there’s one of each role minimum.

Might help to mention in the thread title that spots need to be filled? It doesn't look great but it might help get attention for a thread that already has 3 pages.

Putting out some feelers, I’m very interested in one of the Astromech slots. I’ve got some concepts growing in my head for a character that would jump at the chance to be the first to salvag- I mean repair a crippled ship.

Putting out some feelers, I’m very interested in one of the Astromech slots. I’ve got some concepts growing in my head for a character that would jump at the chance to be the first to salvag- I mean repair a crippled ship.
Ill put you down for it.

Woot we're almost there, just the chemist and electromechanical engineer to go I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back