• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Open Skies - Space Western RP (Extra Roles Still Available)

Initial Post

Sizniche

This profile is no longer in use
Roleplay Availability
SCOUT EXPRESS: FIRST CLASS MAIL
COURIER VESSEL: RSV TRAILBLAZER-0937
SUBJECT: QUALIFIED RECRUITS WANTED
SEND LOCATION: αC I; 30.34° S 42.48° W
SEND DATE: OCT 21, SEYDS 3192 AD
RECEIVE LOCATION: SHS III; 35.69° N 139.69° E
RECEIVE DATE: NOV 30, SEYDS 3192 AD

To whom it may interest...

The newly-minted engineering vessel UOSSV Francisco, after making a brief stop at Urisburg Station in Alpha Centauri, will be setting down in Tokyo Light Skyport for one [1] week of shore leave in order to recruit it's first full crew, as well as recuperate and rest from recent events, and get some much needed replacement parts that Urisburg Station is unable to supply in reasonable time. As such, the UOSSV Francisco and her captain are calling for any candidates with the any of the following qualifications to consider applying for service aboard her;

--Two or more years of security or military service [MINIMUM 1, MAXIMUM 3];
--A completed apprenticeship in Astronautical Engineering OR A formal education in Astronautical Engineering and two or more years of working experience [MINIMUM 2, MAXIMUM 5];
--A completed apprenticeship in Electromechanical Engineering OR A formal education in Electromechanical Engineering and two or more years of working experience [MINIMUM 1, MAXIMUM 3];
--A formal education in Chemical Engineering and two or more years of working experience [MAXIMUM 2];
--A formal education in Biomedical Engineering and two or more years of working experience [MAXIMUM 1];
--Engineering apprenticeship-qualifying marks in secondary school [MINIMUM 1, MAXIMUM 3];
--A masters or greater degree in Chemistry [MINIMUM 1, MAXIMUM 2];
--A masters or greater degree in Physics, preferably with a specialization in Warp Physics [MINIMUM 1, MAXIMUM 1];
--A medical degree suited for trauma care or other similar qualifications [MINIMUM 1, MAXIMUM 2];
--Or any other credentials or experience that might be of use on an Engineering Vessel [RESERVED FOR SPECIAL CASES].

For the next five [5] years, the UOSSV Francisco will run a patrol loop on the edge of United Orion Systems territory, offering repairs and assistance to colonies and their vessels in order to insure the survival of such colonies. You are considered on the job for as long as you are on the vessel, and as such, each year of service aboard the vessel will come with a combined total of five weeks of shore leave to unwind from long stretches of work. Pay is competitive for each position available for application, and the work will take you to new and distant worlds only a handful of people have set foot on.

People who are not prepared for a commitment need not apply.

WIP, more to come...

RSV: Registered Spacefaring Vessel
αC I: Alpha Centauri Prime
SHS III: Sol Homeworld System III (Earth)
SEYDS: Standardized Earth Year Date System
UOSSV: United Orion Systems Service Vessel

Captain: Yours Truly
Pilot: Shindoku Shindoku
Security Personnel 1[Required]: Blu Blu
Security Personnel 2:
Security Personnel 3: Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
Astronautical Engineer 1[Required]: Elernia Elernia
Astronautical Engineer 2[Required]: Teh Frixz Teh Frixz
Astronautical Engineer 3:
Astronautical Engineer 4:
Astronautical Engineer 5:
Electromechanical Engineer 1[Required]: Clockwork_Magic Clockwork_Magic
Electromechanical Engineer 2: Gilzar Gilzar
Electromechanical Engineer 3:
Chemical Engineer 1:
Chemical Engineer 2:
Biomedical Engineer: InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum
Engineering Apprentice 1[Required]: Walnutt Walnutt
Engineering Apprentice 2: nevermind. nevermind.
Engineering Apprentice 3:
Chemist 1[Required]: Zerulu Zerulu
Chemist 2:
Physicist[Required]: Taj Taj
Doctor 1[Required]: National National
Doctor 2:

Last edited:
Yesssss ive been looking for something like this!! Definitely interested

Im in, i mean come on, who doesnt want to be a space cowboy... sit your ass down Barry

noice! i have a vacation coming up overseas [ no internet :( ], so ima let this simmer and work on fleshing everything out so it's ready by the time im back

I would be extremely interested! This is almost exactly what I've been wishing for.

Last edited:
This is indeed a very interesting premise with enticing Firefly similarities. I am curious as to what kind of troubles and adventures (aka plot?) we would be encountering.

Update #1
hi, everyone! I've returned from overseas and now have reliable internet, so I can begin setting this up. I am very heckin sick, however, and college starts up again for me soon, so this may simmer for a few days before i can set things up.

Update #1.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back