• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Open] Looking for Fandom RP Partners (Yu Yu Hakusho, Hunter X Hunter, Fate, Castlevania, Otome)

RubyMilk

Absolute Madlad
Seeking:
Let's just cut to the chase! For anime fandoms, I am interested in (* show how much interest):
  • Yu Yu Hakusho *** (I've got a readymade OC for this)
  • Hunter X Hunter (always craving. always.) **********************
  • Fairy Tail (preferably AU or at the very least with some changes to canon) ************* (OCs that get to have their own character arcs??? Yes or yes??)
  • AU! Hetalia ***** (Can't explain this one?? Odd urge to RP it again, but no interest in canon story. Perhaps historical fiction or a fantasy setting could be cool?)
  • Fate/Stay Night or Fate/Zero (has to be an AU, I genuinely can't even begin to understand how to follow the canon story from start to finish) ********************
  • Castlevania [Netflix Series] (talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, spectacular askkdhskddk) ************************************
RPG fandoms I am interested in roleplaying are:
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening ***** (Gaius. That is all.)
  • Fate/EXTRA **************************** (ARCHER. That is all. Again. We can also do the plot of the CC sequel... but in English.)
    • I also have a big ol' AU idea for this. It involves space! For some reason.
  • Rune Factory 4 **** (Dylas is baby. Leon is buff baby. Arthur is my king if I ignore his atrocious haircut. Doing an AU or canon with twists sounds good to me!)
Otome fandoms I am also interested in roleplaying are:
  • Love Letter From Thief X **
  • Our Two Bedroom Story (preferably AU. If you know who Tsumugu Kido is and can write as him, I will ascend to the fifth dimension) ******
  • Cafe Enchante ********************************************** (YES. All the aesthetic cafe vibes and playing any of the lovely demonic cast with OCs?? Scrumptious.)
  • Our Life: Beginnings and Always *************** (Making our own OCs and their own childhood to adulthood friendship/love story??? Completely epic. Or maybe add them onto the existing game cast/story?? Also epic)

About Me:
  • I've been RPing for around 6-ish years now.
  • I prefer for my RP partners to be 16+.
  • As a side note, most of my OCs are black or brown. If you take issue with it, then I'm not the partner for you.
  • I DOUBLE and I expect my partner to do the same.
  • I tend to have OCs included in RPs. I don't expect my partner to do the same, but I do like to read about new characters.
  • I tend to reply at least once a week. Replying every day is ideal, but I can't always do it. I will let you know (if I know in advance) that I won't be able to write a response for longer than a week.
Rules:
  • I AM FLEXIBLE FOR LENGTH! I can write a novella or a paragraph, it depends on you!
    • The only thing I can't do is single sentences. I am incapable, I'M SORRY
      • I also can't reply super fast to support short stuff like that.
  • No OCxOC or CanonxCanon (or at least if it's a part of the story then don't make it the focus)
  • No next-generation plots (I just don't really enjoy them. Honestly, I don't ever think of canon characters having kids for some reason. It just never crosses my mind)
  • No marriage or kids as an end result (UHhhhhh, I just don't really feel like writing such things at the moment, but nothing against it!)
  • For romance plots specifically: Slow-burn, realistic, and not having canon characters act OOC is much preferred to anything else.
    • To add on to the above LONG TERM partners would be great. As in, years. Of course, allowing each other to take breaks when necessary or leave if desired.
  • Platonic RPs are always welcome
  • I AM NOW MENTALLY WELL ENOUGH TO ENJOY ANGST/TRAGEDY!! In fact, it would be an epic edition.
  • No smut! There can be suggestive scenes, but I'm not writing smut!
  • PLOT WITH ME. I have carried the majority of stories I roleplay and it can get frustrating when I feel as if the other person isn't even interested and just goes along with it because they're not interested in thinking of a story with me. If you're not interested in plotting, then I don't think we'd be a good match.
  • Since OCs will likely be involved, please be interested in mine. This sounds like a weird request, but I love it when people send me their OCs and I can get to know them and how they'd interact with my character and possible canon characters. I genuinely care and become interested and people tend to like that, but then when I send my OC(s) they don't have the same energy. I welcome comments, critiques, anything! Just please be involved in the discussion.
Below are some AU ideas I've been thinking about. How many asterisks there are indicates how interested I am in that particular idea.
Wanted! AU ***
Falsely Accused! AU *****
Soulmate! AU ** (I have specific ideas for this)
Fantasy! AU **** (I have an idea for this)
Isekai! AU ***** (either OCs are thrown into anime-verse or anime characters are thrown into our pre-2020 world. It can be fun and lighthearted or like Re:Zero levels of big sad)

Last edited:
You have me very intrigued with quite a few of these choices.

Hello!! I've been craving HunterXHunter RP! I'll be willing to play as anyone, I can write about 3 paragraphs for a reply (but it differs ofc) And I'd love to do a Wanted! AU (but i've never heard of t so I was hoping you could explain?) or a Soulmate AU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back