• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [OPEN] Long Term Partner Search

Redkorbi

Aspen ♡
Hello there!

I am currently looking for a few more roleplay partners. All of my partners and their character MUST be 18+. I am a literate style writer but will typically mirror my partners length in roleplay. I will not accept any one liners since that usually demotivates me rather quickly. I aim to bring out daily replies and just ask that my partner is able to communicate with me if they're going to be gone over a week or if they're not enjoying the roleplay. Please communicate that you wish to end the roleplay instead of just disappearing!
Since I'm a university student, my schedule can change around a lot. If I am unable to reply for a while I will communicate with you and let you know.

My favourite pairing at the moment is fxf. However, I am up for playing any gender or any pairings! Usually I come up with a plot with my partner so I don't have any plots as of right now. Themes I enjoy are romance, angst, drama, action, fantasy, super natural and historical.

If you interested, please shoot me a message! ❤️

Last edited:
I may be interested. I don't do romance as for me I have a spouse and don't feel comfortable doing romance when taken. But I'm open to family dynamics or friendships.

I am also semi lit and write anywhere from 2-6 Para depending lol...spelling can be hit or miss, please tell me if you can't understand something I get too excited type fast and forget to proof read..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back