• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [OPEN] JPMC - Jefferson Patriots Motorcycle Club OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm in the process of writing the IC, complete with a crappy underwhelming attempt to illustrate what the back patches might look like lol.

Okay the IC is up! I tagged you all.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Jerome's diner is involved! I left it off where I did so Jerome can react and so you can describe the diner. Feel free to describe a bit of the town too--I imagined it has being fairly typical 'quaint small town America,' at least on main street/the central part of town.

Okay its good to see some posting going on!

I made a Lore thread, finally...I know I probably should've posted more of the context/background before starting the IC thread...

JPMC Lore

I'm trying to get ava up. And I'll have my other response up and soon as I can! Hopefully by tomorrow morning

So I feel dirty doing this, but I've been coordinating and bouncing ideas around with another player looking to get in to the RP, and I think I'm going to totally change how my character Rhodesia comes into the picture. Her general motivation and backstory will largely be the same, but she won't have any association with the club just yet like I said she would in the CS.

Something spicy is coming soon(ish)....

That said, feel free to alter your characters' histories or even other things at this time if any of you deem it necessary. We're just starting after all!

Who is in control of Victoria? It looks like we could use a post from her perspective, giving some sort of clue/lead. I have a lead in mind...so if I have permission, then I could write it.

I hope to get a post up from Herb tonight.

Last edited:
Victoria was just a NPC type I made up for the diner, so go ahead and use her.

I'll post tomorrow. Was waiting to see if Isabella was going to be posted first.

Welcome aboard!

Your CS makes me want to listen to Copperhead Road by Steve Earle, and Hell on Wheels by Brantley Gilbert now :D

This makes me so happy! Haha I LOVE Steve Earl and am a big fan of Mr. BG ! I am REALLY excited to get in on this rp, it sounds so good.

This makes me so happy! Haha I LOVE Steve Earl and am a big fan of Mr. BG ! I am REALLY excited to get in on this rp, it sounds so good.

Copperhead Road is really the only song from him I've been listening to (and I've heard his version of Galway Girl too)--but I'll have to listen to more.

Anyways good to hear! I'm glad that it seems to have gotten off the ground for one, and people are still coming in.

Oh, if you like those artists, it's possible you might like to check out Justin Johnson, who is a typically country blues artist, perhaps best known for his shovel guitar video...

havent been on a whole lot, been tired,let me knwo if i need to change anythign with my last post, dont think I missed anything

I will post when I get home this evening. I ended up dozing off in front of the TV way earlier than intended last night. Booo.

In case the post I just made isn't entirely clear, I added the Victoria POV portion mainly to fill in the gap of how Herb gets a location on the suspect from the text Tommy sent, without anyone giving a location in the first place. The Herb portion is basically the here-and-now "live" part of my post. Now there's no metagaming or disjointed chronology!

Sorry for my slow activity at the moment. I'm away from home until Tuesday, so will be back to full activity then. I'm typically very active, so will be able to post more once home. I'll get to introducing Sienna then too.

If I do get a bit of downtime before Tuesday I'll try get a Jerome reply up.

Sorry for my slow activity at the moment. I'm away from home until Tuesday, so will be back to full activity then. I'm typically very active, so will be able to post more once home. I'll get to introducing Sienna then too.

If I do get a bit of downtime before Tuesday I'll try get a Jerome reply up.
I have to apologize as well. Between school and work I haven't had time to breath let alone write 😣

No problem, I appreciate the notices.

Actually it gives me a bit of time to work in a post from Dewey Rogers’ POV. Which I’m actually excited about because I thought there was going to be a bit of a plot hole/conflict with him but I thought of a way to make it work!
I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back