• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [OPEN] JPMC - Jefferson Patriots Motorcycle Club OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah, so, that’s the thing...
What are the MC's rules?

I came across this, the Standing Rules of the 100s MC, while looking up MC rules. With some differences in specifics, I think that's pretty much the framework we're looking for. the JPMC would probably require at least a year's probation for Prospects instead of 2 months. As far as other specifics, like how much dues are...I think that gets into the weeds and probably isn't important for the RP. Not that money issues can't be a thing of course.

Personally I imagine the founding members would've codified these 2 points:

- Never leave a brother behind.
- Never mistreat nor victimize the People.

The 2nd point because they (founding members) would've seen themselves as principled men striving for a cause, and victimizing them, even unintentionally, doesn't exactly make them sympathetic.

^^^Also just wondering how many more characters are you waiting for until we kick this thing off? :)

we could also come up with npcs

I know what an NPC is, like in video games, but I'm not sure how it works in RP? You're still technically creating and playing them, right?

Honestly I'm also not entirely sure how to handle the potential cast of non-club members. I have some in mind, like both a sympathetic and an antagonistic law enforcement officer, for instance. Maybe the same for a pair of local politicians on opposing sides. But then we probably need at least 1 rival MC boss, huh? Of course I could try to control them, bringing them in and out as necessary, but that could easily get burdensome.

The other option I thought of was just amending the 2 character bit and allowing a 3rd (or possibly even 4th) character. I am in an RP now where each person has a whole family of characters, so it's not out of the realm of possibility I suppose. It's just a matter of whether or not any of you would feel comfortable with the extra burden? I don't want anyone feeling too bogged down. This is supposed to be fun after all.

Of course, if anyone hasn't made a 2nd character yet but wants to, then the door is open to create a sympathetic or antagonistic non-club character straightaway.

I guess we could start settling up relationships?

Yes—that’s what I’ve already worked on.

And you guys rock for getting your characters done already! I’m behind the curve a little bit, but hope to finish up my 2nd character Rhodesia soon.

So i came up with the fictional town the club's based in--Siskiyou Falls, northern California, known as "the Sis" or "Big Sis" by the club and locals (I just like the sound of the name).

Wait, so what was the deal with plotting relationships?

Oh, I think just to coordinate any desired relations, romantic or otherwise, between characters if you haven't already. For instance I spoke with Goldie and we established that my character Rhodesia came across their character Bella recently while drifting, and both ended up in town/with the MC. So both more or less know each other going in.

Cool cool. I've arranged something for Jerome already then. :)

Sienna is open for shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back