• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [OPEN!]FxF Search, Pairings and Plots within![IGNORE POST COUNT!]

I'm interested in Best friend x Best Friend though I can't imagine how many roleplays you have to keep up with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there!

I found these to be the most interesting to me:

• Neko x Master(Comes with a plot!)*
  • Assassin x Target(Comes with a plot!)***
  • Kidnapper x Kidnapped(Comes with a plot!)****
  • Princess x Knight(Comes with a plot!)****
  • Princess x Thief***
  • Human x Clone(Comes with a plot!)*****
  • Human x Kitsune****
  • Succubus x Human(Comes with a plot!)****
  • Succubus x Half-Demon****

Hello there!

I found these to be the most interesting to me:

• Neko x Master(Comes with a plot!)*
  • Assassin x Target(Comes with a plot!)***
  • Kidnapper x Kidnapped(Comes with a plot!)****
  • Princess x Knight(Comes with a plot!)****
  • Princess x Thief***
  • Human x Clone(Comes with a plot!)*****
  • Human x Kitsune****
  • Succubus x Human(Comes with a plot!)****
  • Succubus x Half-Demon****

I'll PM you soon :3

Hello there!

I would be interested in giving any of the following a go with most desirable listed first:

-Bloodlust

-Accidental Summons

-New Roomie

-Out of Options

I am a hopeless romantic though. I can produce a decent sized response and am typically on at the very least once a day. I use my phone most of the time and that can increase typos though i will do my best to avoid those. If you are still looking for these and or interested shoot me a quick Pm and we can go from there. Thanks.

Hello there!

I would be interested in giving any of the following a go with most desirable listed first:

-Bloodlust

-Accidental Summons

-New Roomie

-Out of Options

I am a hopeless romantic though. I can produce a decent sized response and am typically on at the very least once a day. I use my phone most of the time and that can increase typos though i will do my best to avoid those. If you are still looking for these and or interested shoot me a quick Pm and we can go from there. Thanks.

Definitely still interested :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back